Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,838 members, 7,862,750 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10741033 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14267) (14268) (14269) (14270) (14271) (14272) (14273) ... (19411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:43pm On May 28, 2022
raumdeuter:

After a while all the 5 political parties created adopted Abacha as their consensus candidate

cheesy
That guy had Nigeria by the balls in a way that was unprecedented. Only a divine act ( or the long arm of the CIA) could extricate the country from such a vice-like grip.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:45pm On May 28, 2022
Joezinho:

They are gonna say for the mere fact I can even write this is something to show for it or say I am less than 30 years that's why i love military rule.

Truth is , democracy has failed Nigeria. 23 years of uninterrupted years of democracy, what have we to show for it?

Almost all the laws were made by the Miitary, amended by the civilians, let them tell me one law the National Assembly has made since 1999 that has impacted their lives..

Despite being being under economic sanctions from Western nations Abacha declined IMF conditions for loan,grew the federal reserves..
Maintained the value of Naira at exchange rate of N22=$1 (through his 5years -never devalued Naira 1kobo), overhauled the corrupt banking system, reduced inflation from 54% to 8%,
brought privatisation policy implemented by Babangida to a gradual stop.

Our sporting achievements were at their best! We won 2 gold medals 1996 olympics, we won Africa Cup of Nations 1994..

Let them tell us what these greedy bastards have done aside looting.

In 20 years time, a younger person will sit just like u’ve done and he will write the following about Buhari’s government :

1. Buhari invested heavily on infrastructure by revitalizing the railway mode of transport, he built railway tracks from north to south.

2. Buhari’s government defeated Covid-19 to the shock and admiration of the western world

3. Buhari created millions of jobs for Nigerian youths (Npower)

4. Buhari’s government signed off on the 2nd Niger bridge .

5. Inspite of global fall in oil prices , Buhari still managed to steer the affairs of our mono-economy .

6. Buhari’s government reformed our political process by midwifing the electoral act that introduced electronic voting .

7. Buhari’s government went after those who embezzled state funds and collected our yams they swallowed back from them

Then u as an older person who witnessed Buhari rule will just shake ur head in despair cry

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:45pm On May 28, 2022
BlueRayDick:

In 20 years time, a younger person will sit just like u’ve done and he will write the following about Buhari’s government :

1. Buhari invested heavily on infrastructure by revitalizing the railway mode of transport, he built railway tracks from north to south.

2. Buhari’s government defeated Covid-19 to the shock and admiration of the western world

5. Inspire of global fall in oil prices , Buhari still managed to steer the affairs of our mono-economy .

6. Buhari’s government reformed our political process by midwifing the electoral act that introduced electronic voting .

7. Buhari’s government went after those who embezzled state funds and collected our yams they swallowed back from them

Then u as an older person who witnessed Buhari rule will just shake ur head in despair cry

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:48pm On May 28, 2022
Joezinho:

They are gonna say for the mere fact I can even write this is something to show for it or say I am less than 30 years that's why i love military rule.

Truth is , democracy has failed Nigeria. 23 years of uninterrupted years of democracy, what have we to show for it?

Almost all the laws were made by the Miitary, amended by the civilians, let them tell me one law the National Assembly has made since 1999 that has impacted their lives..

Despite being being under economic sanctions from Western nations Abacha declined IMF conditions for loan,grew the federal reserves..
Maintained the value of Naira at exchange rate of N22=$1 (through his 5years -never devalued Naira 1kobo), overhauled the corrupt banking system, reduced inflation from 54% to 8%,
brought privatisation policy implemented by Babangida to a gradual stop.

Our sporting achievements were at their best! We won 2 gold medals 1996 olympics, we won Africa Cup of Nations 1994..

Let them tell us what these greedy bastards have done aside looting.

Only those who are embodiment of corruption themselves and prefers the status quo to remain the same with the false hope that one day they would get there and do the same are opposing the ideal of military dictatorship in Nigeria. I will rather have corruption at federal level than to have it all level.

Anyway up Liverpool!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:49pm On May 28, 2022
guy presented facts about abacha, you are dismissing it because you weren’t allowed to gossip about authorities

how can you compare the state Nigeria is today to being unable to air your opinions

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:49pm On May 28, 2022
“It has been nearly three months since I announced my intention to sell Chelsea FC. During this time, the team have worked hard to find the right custodian for Chelsea FC that would be best positioned to successfully lead the Club into its next chapter.

‘The ownership of this Club comes with great responsibility. Since I came to Chelsea nearly twenty years ago, I have witnessed first-hand what this Club can achieve.

‘My goal has been to ensure that the next owner has a mindset that will enable success for the Men’s and Women’s team, as well as the will and drive to continue developing other key aspects of the Club, such as the Academy and the vital work of Chelsea Foundation.

‘I am pleased this search has now come to a successful conclusion. As I hand over Chelsea to its new custodians, I would like to wish them the best of success, both on and off the pitch.

‘It has been an honour of a lifetime to be a part of this Club – I would like to thank all the Club’s past and current players, staff, and of course fans for these incredible years.

‘I am proud that as a result of our joint successes, millions of people will now benefit from the new charitable foundation which is being established. This is the legacy which we have created together. Thank you.’

- Roman Abramovich

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 7:49pm On May 28, 2022
Havertz10:
Orunmila Is real cheesy cheesy 2022 and somebody isn’t ashamed to say that cheesy

You're just making a fool of yourself in public.

You sound like some ignorant fellows that know nothing about the local cultures and their beliefs and are quick to condemn their religious beliefs, whether good or bad.

If an ignorant fellow says Orunmila is a fictitious entity, then that means Odua, Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, Pythagoras are also fictitious entities.

Your myopic views on many subjects are risible.

Maybe you think the Ifa philosophy (with many wise words) in Yorubaland just dropped from heaven.

It seems the average Nigerian is extremely dull.

When you're too lazy to read and do research, you'd not hesitate to talk ignorantly about things you don't know of.

Even reading literature (an example is given in the picture below) that compares Orunmila with Socrates and going through the corpus of wise words of the former (called Odu Ifa) in the literature and then exploring some Yoruba states in the South-West, it would take a slowpoke to say Orunmila, Ifa, Ogun and co are fictitious characters when their contributions to Yoruba region are well-known.

If Orunmila didn't exist, how are you sure Socrates even existed since both of them never put any of their thoughts, ideas, and beliefs in writing, but it was their disciples that did so after their death?

What proof do you have that Socrates actually existed?

Only a fool will say Odua is a fictitious character. You can quote me when you're knowledgeable enough to discuss issues intelligently, and not by posting ad-hominems.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 7:50pm On May 28, 2022
donstan18:

Social media freedom.

Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Nairaland access.

No stress yourself my guy. Any further attempt to state your mind will have them asking if you’re below 30. You’re expected, as 30+, to rejoice and jubilate over unrestricted social media access while the country burn down.

Lol. The day I Stan any politician wholeheartedly is the day I stop bearing Joseph..

Nigeria has never been fair to those who do not carry a worthy name. I can't waste my time, resources and energy stanning some fvcktards that don't give a hoot about me or my fam..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:51pm On May 28, 2022
Griffon:

Hendo, Thiago and Fabinho can handle those three. These ones are just workaholics, Real only have Casemiro as the only hit man for that midfield.

I want liverpool to win but you can't underrate the experience of madrid midfield at this level.The trio of kross,Modric and casemiro are all hitmen.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 7:52pm On May 28, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Bro trust me. Nothing better than to Japa and then comeback to Nigeria as a tourist.

Sleep in hotels all day when your mates are literally cooking in traffic. Enter clubs and bars at night with innit innit and small change and be very popular with the local talent.

The sweetest part of it is knowing that the moment Nigeria gets too much, or you start acclimatising to the madness of Lagos, you can just hop on the next plane and japa again.

Nigeria is really enjoyable for the expatriates and the neegas that have some small change. That's why you have all these politicians who have the wealth and the means to retire abroad continuing to live in that hellhole, cos mehn make I no lie you.... Nigeria is sweet, as long as you're not trying to run a legitimate 9-5 hustle.

Instead you d trying to ask us what we are doing to fix the country, bro you better be plotting your exit.

I don dey seriously consider this japa thing but I keep having this fear of having to start all again.

You know how they say it's better to go back to school when you japa and all that. Where I wan start from cheesy

I wish I left when I was younger

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowWalker00(m): 7:52pm On May 28, 2022
Havertz10:
guy presented facts about abacha, you are dismissing it because you weren’t allowed to gossip about authorities

how can you compare the state Nigeria is today to being unable to air your opinions
Mumu under Abacha.

You would have died since no be curse.

Atleast now you fit talk anything you like for Nairaland, you fit criticize anything.

Try talk anything about Abacha if no be hanging, yeye.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:53pm On May 28, 2022
A001:

You're just making a fool of yourself in public.

You sound like some ignorant fellows that know nothing about the local cultures and their beliefs and are quick to condemn their religious beliefs, whether good or bad.

If an ignorant fellow says Orunmila is a fictitious entity, then that means Odua, Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, Pythagoras are also fictiotius entities.

Your myopic views on many subjects are risible.

Maybe you think the Ifa philosophy (with many wise words) in Yorubaland just dropped from heaven.

It seems the average Nigerian is extremely dull.

When you're too lazy to read and do research, you'd not hesitate to talk ignorantly about things you don't know of.

Even reading literature (an example is given in the picture below) that compares Orunmila with Socrates and going through the corpus of wise words of the former (called Odu Ifa) in the literature and them exploring some Yoruba states in the South-West, if would take an slowpoke to say Orunmila, Ifa, Ogun and co are fictiotius characters when their contributions to region Yoruba are well-known.

If Orunmila didn't exist, how are you sure Socrates even existed since both of them never put any of their thoughts, ideas, and beliefs in writing, but it was their disciples that did so after their death?

What proof do you have that Socrates actually existed?

Only a fool will say Odua is a fictitious character. You can quote me when you're knowledgeable enough to discuss issues intelligently, and not by posting ad-hominems.

I don’t know Yoruba history, so I don’t know if they were real people or not, wouldn’t be surprised to know that they actually existed

But you see all those tales of their supernatural doings, bullshit

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:56pm On May 28, 2022
Joezinho:

Lol. You are right baba. Japa is the only escape route. Better to flee. I pity those that think these bunch of politicians can fix naija.

Naija can't be fix any time soon. The Peter Obis, Tinubus and others are all after one thing- their pockets and the future of their kids.

Bros, 2016 I had enough resources and opportunities to travel out of this shitthole not until I let someone talked me into staying back..

Long story short, 6 years later I am back to the travel section... No looking back once I japa. I don't wanna turn to pillar of salt abeg...

grin grin grin grin grin

Nigeria is not sodom and gomorrah now grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 7:57pm On May 28, 2022
Benjamins only grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 7:58pm On May 28, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 7:59pm On May 28, 2022
popizaino:

grin grin grin grin grin

Nigeria is not sodom and gomorrah now grin

Baba e don worse pass Sodom now sef ... cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:59pm On May 28, 2022
ShadowWalker00:

Mumu under Abacha.

You would have died since no be curse.

Atleast now you fit talk anything you like for Nairaland, you fit criticize anything.

Try talk anything about Abacha if no be hanging, yeye.

i’m not scared of death, I think about it regularly, I would be stupid to be uncomfortable with the idea of death, considering the fact that it’s eventuality is unpredictable

I could die before midnight, i’m very aware of that, you can’t scare me with such bullshit

If freedom means broad poverty for my people, I would happily accept subjugation for the benefit of all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 7:59pm On May 28, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Wike is a Madrid fan, make he no go chop double king sized L today o
It's true oooh grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:00pm On May 28, 2022
popizaino:

I want liverpool to win but you can't underrate the experience of madrid midfield at this level.The trio of kross,Modric and casemiro are all hitmen.

Energy no dey for those legs again bar Casemiro. Thiago will run down Kroos and you can always expect Hendo to take care of Modric.

Only a matter of time though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:00pm On May 28, 2022
BlueRayDick:

5. Inspite of global fall in oil prices , Buhari still managed to steer the affairs of our mono-economy .

Walahi....u bam....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 8:00pm On May 28, 2022
H

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:01pm On May 28, 2022
Twas a nice feeling embarassed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 8:02pm On May 28, 2022
cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 8:02pm On May 28, 2022
T
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:03pm On May 28, 2022
Kickoff delayed by 15 minutes

Thousands of fans without tickets got in.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:03pm On May 28, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wkid(m): 8:04pm On May 28, 2022
Amoto94:
You insult me I report you to the mods I don't have time for unnecessary back and forth.

This is immature.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 8:04pm On May 28, 2022
S

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowWalker00(m): 8:04pm On May 28, 2022
Havertz10:
i’m not scared of death, I think about it regularly, I would be stupid to be uncomfortable with the idea of death, considering the fact that it’s eventuality is unpredictable

I could die before midnight, i’m very aware of that, you can’t scare me with such bullshit

If freedom means broad poverty for my people, I would happily accept subjugation for the benefit of all
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Now that the government are still at some moment accountable to the people, there is litte progress.

Nah under a looting, egoistic, dictator like Abacha who is answerable to nobody, the coutry go con better. cheesy cheesy

You be mumuni. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:05pm On May 28, 2022
Joezinho:

Lol. The day I Stan any politician wholeheartedly is the day I stop bearing Joseph..

Nigeria has never been fair to those who do not carry a worthy name. I can't waste my time, resources and energy stanning some fvcktards that don't give a hoot about me or my fam..
I’ll stan with my whole heart if they give me good dollars. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 8:06pm On May 28, 2022
If you are watching this primaries and you still think Atiku will win then you are deceiving yourself .

Omo see the love
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:06pm On May 28, 2022
BlueMann:
Kickoff delayed by 15 minutes

Thousands of fans without tickets got in.

Somebody dropped the ball big time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14267) (14268) (14269) (14270) (14271) (14272) (14273) ... (19411) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.