Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,004 members, 7,849,051 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:55 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10682506 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14301) (14302) (14303) (14304) (14305) (14306) (14307) ... (19345) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:02pm On May 29, 2022
With this peanut why won’t mane leave Liverpool

Even iheanacho earns about 110k weekly at Leicester city which is more than mane

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 3:02pm On May 29, 2022
Android22:
I don't remember ever telling you you you were a fan of Wike. The conversation was centered around who will offer the delegates more money and consequently who will win the presidential primaries for the PDP.

If you knew that northern moneybags will add to Atiku's money what was the point of all your analysis about the money Wike and Udom had at their disposal knowing that it would still not match up to what Atiku and his northern gang will have to offer?

The dispute is not that complicated. You are a well-researched guy. Throwing snide remarks like "trust me bro" and "beer parlor analysis" is uncalled for. From the beginning I had already said that Nigerian politics is not the way most people are overanalyzing it here. For instance, you can see them quickly switch to Okowa this, Tinubu that, North Central bla bla. Most of it is emotion laden.

If Tinubu gets the APC presidential candidature, he will be Nigeria's next president. People can clearly see the writing on the wall but they'll rather pretend they did not just because they don't like what it is saying.

@OfficialAPCNg MUST field a NORTHERNER if we want to win.

https://www.nairaland.com/7150874/justice-ffk-congratulates-atiku

For our party the APC , it is no longer feasible to talk about Southern candidate except the APC want to go on political retirement.

https://www.nairaland.com/7150768/kalu-asks-buhari-pick-successor

APC members are already telling you it's political suicide fielding Tinubu and you're still here beating your chest over the obvious

This was how you were forced to go on exile when you placed a bet on City winning the league when it was obvious to every ther person they were never going to win
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 3:03pm On May 29, 2022
raumdeuter:

Perfect

When Valverde got the pass see the line where VVD was. Valverde got the ball and was progressing towards Liverpool box and what was VVD ding. VVD was also running towards Liverpool box and away from Valverde!!!

This is the image at 58:09
What a useless defender

Lol, let's create this scenerio.

VVD running towards Valverde to block/mark him, and Valverde noticing his arrival quickly make a through pass to Benzema.

Are you aware it might end up bn a 3 vs 2 situation?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:03pm On May 29, 2022
popizaino:
I put it to those idiot arguing with me about Real Madrid not being compact yesterday to produce this exact image but this time around showing Liverpool player with ball while real madrid defending with this amount of space behind him.

Salah,Mane or Diaz being Valverde while Van Djirk is Alaba or even Mendy and Konate being the Madrid's second CB.
Lol. Go and look and Keita's shot from the 18 yard line.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 3:04pm On May 29, 2022
raumdeuter:

This was the position where VVD and Carvajal were when Valverde got the ball, How he allowed this to get dangerous is the issue

Konate last night never gave Vicinius that much space, he closed him down immediately

That is 100% failure of VVD

Another angle. You may be right
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:04pm On May 29, 2022
OJURONGBE1:
If this is true, we should go all out for this lad.
He can do alot better than Foolishit, Werner, Ziyansh & Havertz combined.
Mane dey join Madrid like this so
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 3:05pm On May 29, 2022
From Wike will win Atiku, to Wike tried grin. He tried by wasting Rivers State money on a fruitless venture. The weyrey is owing Pensioners and have refused to pay Gratuity for years. EFCC is patiently waiting for him...

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:06pm On May 29, 2022
popizaino:

Gerrard has UCL,uefa cup and Individual awards

Drinkwater has EPL trophy and what and what again ?

grin
Giroud>>>Delima??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:07pm On May 29, 2022
raumdeuter:

My stance has always been the same. The job of a defender is to stop attacks and not run away from it hoping someone else will do it

If you notice with every VVD fuckup there is always a Matip, a Fabinho a Robertson to blame. He is always waiting for someone else t do the hard work while he points. Yesterday he was hoping someone will be close to come mark Velverde while he continues pointing
See below

While fabinho was engaging Mahrez here tell me hat VVD was doing? Edit Think of SanwoOlu

Omo this isn't the full picture but this GIF funng grin

Who was he marking there? My grandma's ghost? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:09pm On May 29, 2022
Unlimited22:

Lol. Go and look and Keita's shot from the 18 yard line.

You think I am not aware of this Keita's shot that real Madrid players were already cramped in the box to defend against, just show me those normal liverpool chances especially like the image above.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:09pm On May 29, 2022
Itsrm:

APC members are already telling you it's political suicide fielding Tinubu and you're still here beating your chest over the obvious

This was how you were forced to go on exile when you placed a bet on City winning the league when it was obvious to every ther person they were never going to win

I am sure if you had the chance you would have place a bet on Wike winning atiku yesterday grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 3:10pm On May 29, 2022
raumdeuter:

Explain how this is the image of when Valverde got the ball

Even this image still does not help your argument.

You want him to move towards Valverde who will get to the ball first and simply play the ball forward and beat him with his lightening pace.

He did what he was supposed to do. All trent had to do was keep track of his own man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:10pm On May 29, 2022
donstan18:

Giroud>>>Delima??

Where did you keep Giroud's version of Copa America again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 3:11pm On May 29, 2022
TrebleChamp:
From Wike will win Atiku, to Wike tried grin. He tried by wasting Rivers State money on a fruitless venture. The weyrey is owing Pensioners and have refused to pay Gratuity for years. EFCC is patiently waiting for him...

What he owes them is arrears. They are getting their pension

Which government does not owe gratuity?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:12pm On May 29, 2022
Expert17:

Lol, let's create this scenerio.

VVD running towards Valverde to block/mark him, and Valverde noticing his arrival quickly make a through pass to Benzema.

Are you aware it might end up bn a 3 vs 2 situation?

Every failure has an excuse. Even a student who failed an exam will say if he has written and passed, the ink in the pen would have reduced

How will the ball get to Benzema if VVD dos his job right? or defending means he turns into air and the ball pass through him?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:12pm On May 29, 2022
popizaino:

Where did you keep Giroud's version of Copa America again?
Oh! Copa America?

Richarlson >>>> Zlatan Ibra

Because of continental cup.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 3:13pm On May 29, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I am sure if you had the chance you would have place a bet on Wike winning atiku yesterday grin

Not at all

I knew it was a long shot but I expected him to win. Results of yesterday showed I was not wrong. If Tambuwal did not chicken out, it would have been much closer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 3:13pm On May 29, 2022
Itsrm:

You want him to move towards Valverde who will get to the ball first and simply play the ball forward and beat him with his lightening pace

He did what he was supposed to do. All trent had to do was keep track of his own man.

@bolded, true.

He's not even aware that VVD is not that fast.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 3:14pm On May 29, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Mane might even be using football age Lewadoski can give us 2-3 seasons of goals that we have been looking for especially in champions league. Then broja can be our new striker after he finishes.

Don't trust Lewa unless your team regularly get ball ito the box, which Chelsea don't as a counteratacking team.

Check Poland in any international tournament for empirical evidence. Baba is a box player.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:14pm On May 29, 2022
raumdeuter:

My stance has always been the same. The job of a defender is to stop attacks and not run away from it hoping someone else will do it

If you notice with every VVD fuckup there is always a Matip, a Fabinho a Robertson to blame. He is always waiting for someone else t do the hard work while he points. Yesterday he was hoping someone will be close to come mark Velverde while he continues pointing
See below

While fabinho was engaging Mahrez here tell me hat VVD was doing? Edit Think of SanwoOlu

Always running and pointing...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:14pm On May 29, 2022
Unlimited22:

Omo this isn't the full picture but this GIF funng grin

Who was he marking there? My grandma's ghost? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

He was pointing Fabinho to go and mark Mahrez while he was running towards a Liverpool defender on the left (Likely Robertson)

Just so he won't have to engage

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 3:14pm On May 29, 2022
Expert17:

@bolded, true.

He's not even aware that VVD is not that fast.

When it comes to VVD and Thiago Silva, raumdeuter must find a way to blame them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:15pm On May 29, 2022
popizaino:

You think I am not aware of this Keita's shot that real Madrid players were already cramped in the box to defend against, just show me those normal liverpool chances especially like the image above.
Lol there was not a single player around him for a radius of like three yards. Ńa only him Sabi wetin ẹ play for there.

If Courtois had not turned up to the max (Mane save that hit the bar, recovery after diving to thwart Salah, Salah save early on, Salah save late on), all these talks for no dey exist.

Being compact is restricting your opponent to shooting from distance and/or very few penalty box touches and shots, not when your keeper makes a record number of saves and is MOTM in a UCL final.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 3:16pm On May 29, 2022
raumdeuter:

Every failure has an excuse. Even a student who failed an exam will say if he has written and passed, the ink in the pen would have reduced

How will the ball get to Benzema if VVD dos his job right? or defending means he turns into air and the ball pass through him?

Valverde was not in a dangerous position when he got the ball. You don't expect a not-so fast CB to just engage like that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 3:16pm On May 29, 2022
Itsrm:

What he's owning them is arrears. They are getting their pension

Which government is not owning gratuity?

Govt is a continuum. He should pay up what's owed even if na Amaechi been dey owe them. Rivers obviously have the money
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:16pm On May 29, 2022
Whiles Donstan18 keeps calling the names of players he did not watch let not forget the genesis of the argument.

Defensive liability Trent
UCL
EPL
FA CUP
Individual awards

Balanced james
UCL
I marked Vinicus
I shook hands with Vinicus
Vinicus exchange Jersey with me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:18pm On May 29, 2022
popizaino:
Whiles Donstan18 keeps calling the names of players he did not watch let not forget the genesis of the argument.

Defensive liability Trent
UCL
EPL
FA CUP
Individual awards

Balanced james
UCL
I marked Vinicus
I shook hands with Vinicus
Vinicus exchange Jersey with me
Giroud won more recognized trophies than Delima.

Tell us how he’s better and stop running.

Shea na me you wan Jonze with? You don enter today.

Where’s Delegbe Ronaldo’s UCL?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:19pm On May 29, 2022
raumdeuter:

He was pointing Fabinho to go and mark Mahrez while he was running towards a Liverpool defender on the left (Likely Robertson)

Just so he won't have to engage
We all know you have a certain dislike for him, Thiago and Terry but omo this thing funny grin grin grin

The only other instance I've laughed this hard with VVD is our game VS Liverpool in January. The Pulisic goal That made it 2-2. Reach today ị nọ fit explain wetin him bin dey do there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:19pm On May 29, 2022
Itsrm:
You want him to move towards Valverde who will get to the ball first and simply play the ball forward and beat him with his lightening pace.

So how have other defenders been doing it. Vicinius is faster than Konate, How come did did not happen to Konate all through yesterday?

Is it because Konate actually defends and not wait for who to blame and point to?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:20pm On May 29, 2022
Itsrm:

When it comes to VVD and Thiago Silva, raumdeuter must find a way to blame them

VVD who was directly in front of Valverde when he got the ball and when he made the pass should not be blamed but we need to find someone else to blame
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 3:21pm On May 29, 2022
Ibeme:

Govt is a continuum. He should pay up what's owed even if na Amaechi been dey owe them. Rivers obviously have the money

I agree but no government is 100% perfect grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:21pm On May 29, 2022
Expert17:

Valverde was not in a dangerous position when he got the ball. You don't expect a not-so fast CB to just engage like that.

So how did a Valverde who got the ball in a not dangerous position get to a dangerous position and what was VVD doing while all that was happening?

If I didnt watch the game I will guess he was running away and pointing to another person. But watching shows he was presenting his nyansh as a gift to Valverde to stop a CL final winning goal

(1) (2) (3) ... (14301) (14302) (14303) (14304) (14305) (14306) (14307) ... (19345) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), MorataFC, amodu(m), Jamiuokolaa and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.