Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:22 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10730762 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14303) (14304) (14305) (14306) (14307) (14308) (14309) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:01pm On May 29, 2022
Itsrm:

What he owes them is arrears. They are getting their pension

Which government does not owe gratuity?

So the bolded is an excuse for Wike to own them Gratuity? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:06pm On May 29, 2022
donstan18:

France second highest scorer, whereas Delima isn’t even Brazil’s top 5 scorers.

Oga where’s Delima’s UCL?

Delima has two world cup for Brazil where is Giroud's second for Brazil.

Delima has Copa America for Brazil where is Giroud euro cup ?

Delima won the world cup with Brazil winning the golden boot in a samba shirt where is Giroud's golden boot for France where Les blue shirt ?

Answer this and I don't go and start calling Rihanna, Wike,Mama Gee now to make your point.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:06pm On May 29, 2022
In post Malone's voice "...now they only say congratulations..." cheesy

WhoDeyHause coman see something grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DissTroy(m): 5:08pm On May 29, 2022
Android22:
I don't remember ever telling you you were a fan of Wike. The conversation was centered around who will offer the delegates more money and consequently who will win the presidential primaries for the PDP.

If you knew that northern moneybags will add to Atiku's money what was the point of all your analysis about the money Wike and Udom had at their disposal knowing that it would still not match up to what Atiku and his northern gang will have to offer?

The dispute is not that complicated. You are a well-researched guy. Throwing snide remarks like "trust me bro" and "beer parlor analysis" is uncalled for. From the beginning I had already said that Nigerian politics is not the way most people are overanalyzing it here. For instance, you can see them quickly switch to Okowa this, Tinubu that, North Central bla bla. Most of it is emotion laden.

If Tinubu gets the APC presidential candidature, he will be Nigeria's next president. People can clearly see the writing on the wall but they'll rather pretend they did not just because they don't like what it is saying.

The core issue is, how much Wike and Udom have access to. I provide statistics for my claims (I always do as a matter of fact). And the least I expect was for others to put facts to their counterclaims.

Now that all the information is coming out, it's become obvious Wike was to win and Tambuwal stepping down did the trick for Atiku.

Also, it's now in the limelight that moneybags aided Atiku's victory while Wike did it all alone.

Again, I ask like I did yesterday, how much is Atiku worth? You still can't answer that.

On the other hand, I presented facts with figures from BudgIt and other credible reporting outlets that in 8 years, both Rivers and Akwa Ibom State governors can't account for over $20 billion. Guess who control most of that money? Both governors.

If Wike could pull and fund the election himself without help from anyone and Atiku won with a relatively close margin, that further explains the amount of money a Rivers or Akwa Ibom State governor has access to.

$15,000 x 884 delegates is $13.26 million. (That's the amount Sahara Reporters stated Wike paid.) That's 7.96 billion naira!
Wike paid that comfortable and, trust me, that's peanuts for someone governing Rivers State. (Rivers people are silly if they let it slide for a man who hasn't paid gratuities, but that's by the way.)

I provided proof of what Rivers and Akwa Ibom States governors have access to yearly. I provided proof of how much in billions of dollars are unaccounted for. (If you want, I'd breakdown the expenditure of each state as reflected in their financial reports and juxtapose that with their gross income so you see the billions unaccounted for, and even breakdown padded expenditures each governor steals from.)
It's up to you to prove Atiku has as much money as both sitting governors. Until then, it's just "trust me, bro" and "Atiku was V.P., bro" against my verifiable facts.
I deal with facts and logic only; emotions be damned. smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:09pm On May 29, 2022
donstan18:

Oh! That?

Alonso >>> Gerard

Which of the Alonso?

Be specific and get your answer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:11pm On May 29, 2022
popizaino:

Delima won the world cup with Brazil winning the golden boot in a samba shirt where is Giroud's golden boot for France where Les blue shirt ?

Answer this and I don't go and start calling Rihanna, Wike,Mama Gee now to make your point.
Giroud has won the biggest national and club trophies.

Can same be said of Delima?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:11pm On May 29, 2022
popizaino:

Which of the Alonso?

Be specific and get your answer.
Marcos..

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 29, 2022
Ibime:

You be father of corruption cheesy

I'm just a realistic individual, unlike most of the folks on social media these days.
Bro, I don't give a fvck about who becomes president. Southerner or Northerner, Muslim, Christian, traditionalist or atheist. All that bullshît is none of my business.
All I want is a president that will allow money to go round, just like pre-Buhari days.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:14pm On May 29, 2022
Skimpledawg:

You are a fast learner grin

Apostle I sabi this thing very well grin,I just left it for donstan18 since na him calling.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 5:14pm On May 29, 2022
popizaino:

As long as you know in the Real World nobody will ever compare Giroud and Delima Ronaldo so why are you wasting your time?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:17pm On May 29, 2022
donstan18:

Giroud has won the biggest national and club trophies.

Can same be said of Delima?

Show me Giroud's contribution to the world cup win ?

Show me Giroud's equivalent of Copa America.

You know what can not be said of Delima ?..........it is going to play in a Tournament without scoring,assisting or even registering a shot on target.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 5:18pm On May 29, 2022
Joezinho:
The way the cabals and APC packaged the old senile dementia buhari to Nigerians is the same way Tinubu's loyalists are trying to package him...

Was there not a viral video of Tinubu's hand shaking and his words slurry ? Shouldn't baba be resting / playing with his grandkids and great grand kids? The man is sick and has been pumped full with medications, just like they did Buhari for campaign purposes.

Why Nigeria may never get better is because of sycophants in the background hailing Tinubu.
Tinubu main purpose of wanting to become President is to surpass Awolowo's Legacy. Someone who claimed being President has been his life long ambition, yet didn't have the guts to contest when he was in opposition. The Ancestor is trying to use APC current status to achieve his selfish desire, but he will fail by God's Grace...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:19pm On May 29, 2022
donstan18:

Marcos..

A left back vs A midfielder comparison?

How happens comparing like for likes?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:21pm On May 29, 2022
Forest leading Huddersfield in the playoff final, Colwill with an own goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:23pm On May 29, 2022
popizaino:

Show me Giroud's contribution to the world cup win ?

Show me Giroud's equivalent of Copa America.

You know what can not be said of Delima ?..........it is going to play in a Tournament without scoring,assisting or even registering a shot on target.
Contributions now? Oh! Let’s go back to what started the argument.

James vs Trent.

Using the stats and contributions below, who should be rated high? Don’t forget the appearances.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 5:24pm On May 29, 2022
Android22:
Like RSSDA like PRESSID. Goodluck Jonathan was to blame for this. May be someone has to remind you people but Jonathan started holding back federal allocation from Rivers state in Amaechi's second term after they fell out. It was that allocation that Buhari returned to Wike during Wike's first term.

Or it was never a priority. The same Ameachi had enough to fund elections in 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:25pm On May 29, 2022
Bombblacks:

As long as you know in the Real World nobody will ever compare Giroud and Delima Ronaldo so why are you wasting your time?

Lol.

I just want to match his absurd takes with facts,he thinks he has the monopoly of saying anything without any counter response because some of choice to toll the path of trolling. Today I have his time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 5:26pm On May 29, 2022
popizaino:

So the bolded is an excuse for Wike to own them Gratuity? grin

You didnt see this part

This is not to make an excuse for Wike but just to show you how his gets overblown for reasons best known to his antagonists
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 5:27pm On May 29, 2022
DissTroy:

The core issue is, how much Wike and Udom have access to. I provide statistics for my claims (I always do as a matter of fact). And the least I expect was for others to put facts to their counterclaims.

Now that all the information is coming out, it's become obvious Wike was to win and Tambuwal stepping down did the trick for Atiku.

Also, it's now in the limelight that moneybags aided Atiku's victory while Wike did it all alone.

Again, I ask like I did yesterday, how much is Atiku worth? You still can't answer that.

On the other hand, I presented facts with figures from BudgIt and other credible reporting outlets that in 8 years, both Rivers and Akwa Ibom State governors can't account for over $20 billion. Guess who control most of that money? Both governors.

If Wike could pull and fund the election himself without help from anyone and Atiku won with a relatively close margin, that further explains the amount of money a Rivers or Akwa Ibom State governor has access to.

$15,000 x 884 delegates is $13.26 million. (That's the amount Sahara Reporters stated Wike paid.) That's 7.96 billion naira!
Wike paid that comfortable and, trust me, that's peanuts for someone governing Rivers State. (Rivers people are silly if they let it slide for a man who hasn't paid gratuities, but that's by the way.)

I provided proof of what Rivers and Akwa Ibom States governors have access to yearly. I provided proof of how much in billions of dollars are unaccounted for. (If you want, I'd breakdown the expenditure of each state as reflected in their financial reports and juxtapose that with their gross income so you see the billions unaccounted for, and even breakdown padded expenditures each governor steals from.)
It's up to you to prove Atiku has as much money as both sitting governors. Until then, it's just "trust me, bro" and "Atiku was V.P., bro" against my verifiable facts.
I deal with facts and logic only; emotions be damned. smiley

Bro, ain't nobody got time for this feeble use of circumlocution. These men had access to trillions of naira according to you which Atiku did not have access to. One would think they could have got Tambuwal to switch to them abi? Is that not how it works or am I missing something?

You agreed that the game was a money game.

You brought facts that the men have the money to outdo Atiku.

So what now happened?

One fact we both can agree on is that Atiku won. So let us work the maths from the answer to the question.

Should the person who won not be the person who gave the delegates the most money?

If Atiku won simply because of Tambuwal. Does it not mean Atiku bribed Tambuwal the most? lol

It is not that hard.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:27pm On May 29, 2022
donstan18:

Contributions now? Oh! Let’s go back to what started the argument.

James vs Trent.

Using the stats and contributions below, who should be rated high? Don’t forget the appearances.

How many goals did liability Trent conceded in one appearance against real Madrid to that of balance James in the two appearances against real Madrid......This matches should be hard for you now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 5:28pm On May 29, 2022
Itsrm:

Or it was never a priority. The same Ameachi had enough to fund elections in 2015
OK, Amaechi funded the elections not Tinubu and Atiku again?

Una go dey alright last last.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:29pm On May 29, 2022
Itsrm:

You didnt see this part

This is not to make an excuse for Wike but just to show you how his gets overblown for reasons best known to his antagonists

Oh sorry I haven't read that .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:34pm On May 29, 2022
popizaino:

How many goals did liability Trent conceded in one appearance against real Madrid to that of balance James in the two appearances against real Madrid......This matches should be hard for you now.
You’ve ran from contributions to clean sheet now? You go run tire today?

Cafu in 2005 conceded 3 goals in UCL finals.

Trent in 2022 conceded 1 goal in UCL finals.

Trent >>> Cafu.

Agreed?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:35pm On May 29, 2022
Sadio Mane to Chelsea

Discuss.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:36pm On May 29, 2022
Unlimited22:
Sadio Mane to Chelsea

Discuss.
Mane>>> Delima
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:45pm On May 29, 2022
donstan18:

You’ve ran from contributions to clean sheet now? You go run tire today?

Cafu in 2005 conceded 3 goals in UCL finals.

Trent in 2022 conceded 1 goal in UCL finals.

Trent >>> Cafu.

Agreed?

Cafu has a world cup where is Trent's world cup? Now look for balance James EPL because Trent has a UCL and EPL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:48pm On May 29, 2022
popizaino:

Cafu has a world cup where is Trent's world cup? Now look for balance James EPL because Trent has a UCL and EPL.

Balance of Trophies...

Giroud >>> Delima

Mikel>>> Gerard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:52pm On May 29, 2022
THE MYTH ABOUT LIABILITY TRENT

Balance James conceded 33goals

Liability Trent conceded 26goals.

The same people that would tell you Trent is being covered by community defending are the same people who will still tell you VVD is a coward and runs away from attacker grin

Trolling will only get you to say things that will contradict yourself grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:54pm On May 29, 2022
Grace...... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:54pm On May 29, 2022
donstan18:

Balance of Trophies...

Giroud >>> Delima

Mikel>>> Gerard

Gerrad and Mikel played in the same league while Gerrard was making the same team of the season what was Mikel making ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:55pm On May 29, 2022
Legacy.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:56pm On May 29, 2022
popizaino:

Gerrad and Mikel played in the same league while Gerrard was making the same team of the season what was Mikel making ?

Balance of Trophies

Gerard >>> Mikel

Any fact to disregard this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14303) (14304) (14305) (14306) (14307) (14308) (14309) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lekkie073(m), Datakey and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.