Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,555 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:18 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10763715 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14324) (14325) (14326) (14327) (14328) (14329) (14330) ... (19450) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 2:33pm On May 31, 2022
hensben:
How did you use Neymar to destroy Hazard when I gave you bow Hazard was celebrated by Belgians after their wc success you couldn’t come back. Lol
They asked you what he won not what how he was celebrated. Try harder cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:35pm On May 31, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Scoring one goal don become destroy ,compare it to a player scoring 4 goals

Have you been thinking properly when you where criticizing benzema ,he destroyed your team but you won’t praise him for once

Common get out of this place

Airfart

After Origi scored against your team what happened? In fact one of you Barcabots deactivated, but i still nabbed him and collect the dough he lost to me.

Courtois saved Benzmissma a.ss as he was busy doing shakushaku, no one legal shot from him for 95 mins. So, shut it.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 2:37pm On May 31, 2022
larride:

Not that he refused to run for another term, his constituency is one where they rotate that HoR seat every election cycle.

They even told him to go back to HOR but the man was jumping upandown. Someone that doesn’t have his base want to run for senate being a one term rep member.
e be things. lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:37pm On May 31, 2022
airmark:

After Origi scored against your team what happened? In fact one of you Barcabots deactivated, but i still nabbed him and collect the dough he lost to me.

Courtois saved Benzmissma a.ss as he was busy doing shakushaku, no one legal shot from him for 95 mins. So, shut it.
Only God know Wetin you go do when that guy go collect him ballon d or cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 2:38pm On May 31, 2022
Hazard stats in the world cup against France and Brazil.

0 shots on target
0 goal
O assist
0 chances created.
1000 shakushaku dribbling cheesy cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 2:40pm On May 31, 2022
Havertz10:
If you notice, lately chatter about the special military operation in Ukraine is very low

Even Nairaland front page that usually hosts articles of Ukrainian wins, haven’t posted anything for a while

I don’t need to explain why, all I will say is Russian reputation was vastly understated

Those guys are professional and very good, if world war should break out today, my money is on Russia

Будем здоровы Mother Russia
There is almost no argument that time will not resolve.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:40pm On May 31, 2022
donstan18:

I no be Ikwere man. grin

I’m using your TOT metric to ask if Vinicius is better than Mane and Neymar by making the UCL squad the latter failed to make.
You brought it up, you should answer it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 2:46pm On May 31, 2022
Fellow Nigerian youths, I enjoin you to join this growing movement that has emanated around the country.
Let's take our country back from these corrupt criminals. Let's brace in a new force in the hope that we begin to heal and turn around our country's fortunes.

PLEASE GO AND GET YOUR PVC. Time is running out.
Go and get your permanent voters card. You may eventually decide to vote but by then it becomes late. Go and register to vote within the next 3 weeks. Please.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 2:46pm On May 31, 2022
Ousmane Dembele is understood to have delayed the decision on his future in part until the Chelsea sale was complete.

~
@NickPurewal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:46pm On May 31, 2022
Trevor012:

0 shots on target
0 goal
O assist
0 chances created

Lol...Popizaino grin

So Hazard have Zero chance created and Zero shot against deep Lying defence France but you want us to believe he'll do magic against deep lying Madrid abi?

Come and see similar match and he was with world class players oo grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:47pm On May 31, 2022
Trevor012:

They asked you what he won not what how he was celebrated. Try harder cheesy cheesy
What has Belgium win before Hazard? That’s a foolish question.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 2:49pm On May 31, 2022
hensben:
What has Belgium win before Hazard? That’s a foolish question.
Mr man what has hazard won with Belgium? Don't be ashamed to say nothing and then shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:51pm On May 31, 2022
Amoto94:
Ousmane Dembele is understood to have delayed the decision on his future in part until the Chelsea sale was complete.

~
@NickPurewal
Good. They should spend smartly this time. Dembele for Zyech, Nkunku or sterling for lukaku. Warner, Havertz as ST. Loan Odoi. Sign Koulibaly and Kounde at the back. I still prefer Alonso to Emerson.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 2:51pm On May 31, 2022
DissTroy:

Yet after Cruyf, no coach has been able to master total football like Pep Guardiola, much more succeed with it. Heck! Pep has won more trophies using Total Football than its inventor ever did.
That's to show you how difficult it is.

Unlike most of your Allen Avenue coaches, Pep has taken only 3 coaching appointments at the senior level and succeeded in turning all to farmers' leagues while he was there, especially the EPL.

You can't call a girl who's slept with and stayed loyal to only 3 men at different points a gold digger. Much better, that girl has brought a lot to the tables of those men and never left them poorer.
So good all her exes and their relatives always want her to come back.
DW is German media. So that is essentially a hit piece which was conveniently released after a certain German manager did not win the Champion's league. It is the same way Der Spiegel had one spurious article or the other before City played Liverpool 2 times in the league this season. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:52pm On May 31, 2022
Trevor012:

Mr man what has hazard won with Belgium? Don't be ashamed to say nothing and then shut up.
You see a full country celebrating third place and knighted Hazard due to they know their level you are asking mumu question.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 2:52pm On May 31, 2022
hensben:
Good. They should spend smartly this time. Dembele for Zyech, Nkunku or sterling for lukaku. Warner, Havertz as ST. Loan Odoi. Sign Koulibaly and Kounde at the back. I still prefer Alonso to Emerson.
See American wonder on full display.

Chelsea should buy buy buy...other clubs shouldn't or else...fraud. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 2:53pm On May 31, 2022
hensben:

[s] You see a full country celebrating third place and knighted Hazard due to they know their level you are asking mumu question. [/s]
What has he won baba cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:55pm On May 31, 2022
Trevor012:

0 shots on target
0 goal
O assist
0 chances created.

He actually created one chance against France.

His dribbling stats were mad tho. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 2:57pm On May 31, 2022
BlueMann:

He actually created one chance against France.

His dribbling stats were mad tho. :-
Belgium Adama traore

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 31, 2022
Even Ronaldo no get this kain unreal hazard PR,I used to think it is/was banter but Omo

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 3:00pm On May 31, 2022
One had a poor game despite creating 7 chances while the other with zero shots on target and zero chances created was unplayable cheesy cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 31, 2022
Trevor012:
One had a poor game despite creating 7 chances while the other with zero shots and zero chances created was unplayable cheesy cheesy cheesy

Belgian Saint maximi

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:06pm On May 31, 2022
Liverpool has won one EPL since Hazard was born and he won two before Liverpool got their first.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 31, 2022
Hazard never play half of the football kdb play but look at his PR na, e sure me die say the guy dey pay football "influenzas" to push rubbish takes for internet ....that unreal agenda close to UCL final says it all and make me know...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:32pm On May 31, 2022
Trevor012:

0 shots on target
0 goal
O assist
0 chances created.

Omo see as you expose hazard cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:36pm On May 31, 2022
Trevor012:
One had a poor game despite creating 7 chances while the other with zero shots on target and zero chances created was unplayable cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg did hazard ever scored 20 epl goals while in England ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 3:38pm On May 31, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Abeg did hazard ever scored 20 epl goals while in England ?
His highest tally is 16goals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:40pm On May 31, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Omo see as you expose hazard cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is what I have been telling flks here for years, Hazard na hype job. When you check it out, he is a fake like $3 bill

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:42pm On May 31, 2022
Trevor012:

Shebi when I dey talk about the greatest fraud of all time Hidden shakushaku Hazard, dem go say na because I hate am and Chelsea

CL goals also hate Hazard, Numbers hate Hazard

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:43pm On May 31, 2022
Trevor012:

Belgium Adama traore

Oga off your mic

Adama Traore, Robert Snodgrass and Wilfred Zahard in Belgian shirt

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:46pm On May 31, 2022
cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 3:48pm On May 31, 2022
donjazet:
Fellow Nigerian youths, I enjoin you to join this growing movement that has emanated around the country.
Let's take our country back from these corrupt criminals. Let's brace in a new force in the hope that we begin to heal and turn around our country's fortunes.

PLEASE GO AND GET YOUR PVC. Time is running out.
Go and get your permanent voters card. You may eventually decide to vote but by then it becomes late. Go and register to vote within the next 3 weeks. Please.
and vote for Peter obi?

How feasible is that?

To start with Peter obi is a terrible candidate, listening to that guy talk like a beech explaining concepts that he has little knowledge of, or even trying to draw stupid parallels, annoys me and i’m sure that most social media conscious people don’t relate with him, he also isn’t the beacon of hope that you people try to promote him as

Buts let’s say you can motivate youths in the south and most social media conscious regions, you still don’t have a significant number of voters, enough to sway the election in his favor

Voting blocks matter, if apc brings a southerner, the north will vote for atiku and all he needs is significant support from the south east to neutralize anything southwest pushes for tinubu

How does Peter china obi factor in that? He wouldn’t even win a single eastern state self talkless of stand a chance federally against the election manipulation machinery of apc and pdp, you are wasting your time

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14324) (14325) (14326) (14327) (14328) (14329) (14330) ... (19450) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Demolz, Amoto94(m), andrewbaba44, DynamoDeGreat and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.