Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,759 members, 7,862,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10738495 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14325) (14326) (14327) (14328) (14329) (14330) (14331) ... (19404) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:48pm On May 31, 2022
raumdeuter:

Shebi when I dey talk about the greatest fraud of all time Hidden shakushaku Hazard, dem go say na because I hate am and Chelsea

CL goals also hate Hazard, Numbers hate Hazard
Lewandowski has no World Cup goal. Not even one.

Is he a World Cup fraud? Is a disgrace to his country?

There’s no tournament Hazard hasn’t scored in, even when he met you in Super cup, he destroyed your defenders.

When will Lewandowski register his first World Cup goal? He can’t even brag of a World Cup assist.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:49pm On May 31, 2022
Trevor012:
One had a poor game despite creating 7 chances while the other with zero shots on target and zero chances created was unplayable cheesy cheesy cheesy

To think this is the greatest occasion Hazard fans point to in his career. 0 goals, 0 assists, 0 shot on target.

I had the same stats in that game even though I was sitting at home

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:51pm On May 31, 2022
donstan18:

Lewandowski has no World Cup goal. Not even one.

Is he a World Cup fraud? Is a disgrace to his country?

There’s no tournament Hazard hasn’t scored in, even when he met you in Super cup, he destroyed your defenders.

When will Lewandowski register his first World Cup goal? He can’t even brag of a World Cup assist.

Lewandowki plays for Poland. A minor country in world football.
Unlike Hidden Hazard who plays alongside KdB, alongside Lukaku teammate of Cortouis, Kompany and many good players

Yet recording 0 goals 0 assists 0 shots on target in a crucial stage of the world cup

He was hoping the Belgian guys will carry him like Benzema and Vicinius did last weekend

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:53pm On May 31, 2022
raumdeuter:

Lewandowki plays for Poland. A minor country in world football.
Unlike Hidden Hazard who plays alongside KdB, alongside Lukaku teammate of Cortouis, Kompany and many good players

Yet recording 0 goals 0 assists 0 shots on target in a crucial stage of the world cup

He was hoping the Belgian guys will carry him like Benzema and Vicinius did last weekend
Must Lewandowski be carried? Why can’t he carry Poland?

Woefully flopped in a valuable tournament he played without getting carried.

World Cup goal... Zero
World Cup assist.. Zero

A disgrace.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:56pm On May 31, 2022
Havertz10:
and vote for Peter obi?

How feasible is that?

To start with Peter obi is a terrible candidate, listening to that guy talk like a beech explaining concepts that he has little knowledge of, or even trying to draw stupid parallels, annoys me and i’m sure that most social media conscious people don’t relate with him, he also isn’t the beacon of hope that you people try to promote him as

Buts let’s say you can motivate youths in the south and most social media conscious regions, you still don’t have a significant number of voters, enough to sway the election in his favor

Voting blocks matter, if apc brings a southerner, the north will vote for atiku and all he needs is significant support from the south east to neutralize anything southwest pushes for tinubu

How does Peter china obi factor in that? He wouldn’t even win a single eastern state self talkless of stand a chance federally against the election manipulation machinery of apc and pdp, you are wasting your time

If you really believe this, then fine, you do you. Just make sure you're engaged in the process.
Right now, I'm not focused on marketing my candidate because there is enough time but making sure that a lot of people get engaged and involved in the process. Time is running out for PVC registration. I need people to register to vote.

Look at you being highly obsessed with Russia but not engaging in Nigerian politics which directly affects you. That's misplaced priorities.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 4:00pm On May 31, 2022
donjazet:
Fellow Nigerian youths, I enjoin you to join this growing movement that has emanated around the country.
Let's take our country back from these corrupt criminals. Let's brace in a new force in the hope that we begin to heal and turn around our country's fortunes.

PLEASE GO AND GET YOUR PVC. Time is running out.
Go and get your permanent voters card. You may eventually decide to vote but by then it becomes late. Go and register to vote within the next 3 weeks. Please.

Would 8 months be enough to hire party agents in all (or most of) the 8,000+ wards in the country? It ain’t impossible but LP would need around N7 billion for a general election campaign for all their candidates
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 31, 2022
So good,he did it twice at two different clubs grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:08pm On May 31, 2022
donstan18:

Must Lewandowski be carried? Why can’t he carry Poland?

Woefully flopped in a valuable tournament he played without getting carried.

World Cup goal... Zero
World Cup assist.. Zero

A disgrace.

Hazard has always played in privileged teams yet always flopped

Chelsea won the CL, Hazard thought he has seen a team that would carry him quickly tweeted "I am joining the CL winner" 6yrs in Chelsea no CL no final. 4 goals from open play. He quickly fled to Madrid hoping to get carried

In the world cup while Lukaku Kompany Cortuis and KdB were working hard, Hidden was twerking all over the field so that when they finish the work, he will come outside and dance

Na KdB Lukaku dey work na Hazard dey collect knighthood

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:08pm On May 31, 2022
Kloppo:
So good,he did it twice at two different clubs grin grin

To prove that its not a fluke
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:10pm On May 31, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:11pm On May 31, 2022
Hazard CL final 0minutes played
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 4:13pm On May 31, 2022
raumdeuter:

Oga off your mic

Adama Traore, Robert Snodgrass and Wilfred Zahard in Belgian shirt
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:17pm On May 31, 2022
Perisic final to Spurs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 31, 2022
raumdeuter:
ibime have you seen this?

https://www.nairaland.com/7154226/wike-spent-30-billion-delegates

Ohh my,this country is gone......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:19pm On May 31, 2022
donjazet:

If you really believe this, then fine, you do you. Just make sure you're engaged in the process.
Right now, I'm not focused on marketing my candidate because there is enough time but making sure that a lot of people get engaged and involved in the process. Time is running out for PVC registration. I need people to register to vote.

Look at you being highly obsessed with Russia but not engaging in Nigerian politics which directly affects you. That's misplaced priorities.
i’m not obsessed, that battle is at the fore front of our reality of the world, it’s effects will definitely affect Africa, and I personally believe that change at that level will significantly improve living standards for most of the nations in the global south

Nigeria’s destiny with complete chaos is certain, I would advise you to leave and never return
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:35pm On May 31, 2022
raumdeuter:

To think this is the greatest occasion Hazard fans point to in his career. 0 goals, 0 assists, 0 shot on target.

I had the same stats in that game even though I was sitting at home

Yo, true story.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 31, 2022
Havertz10:
i’m not obsessed, that battle is at the fore front of our reality of the world, it’s effects will definitely affect Africa, and I personally believe that change at that level will significantly improve living standards for most of the nations in the global south

Nigeria’s destiny with complete chaos is certain, I would advise you to leave and never return

Leave to Russia and China or the west?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:37pm On May 31, 2022
raumdeuter:

Hazard has always played in privileged teams yet always flopped

Chelsea won the CL, Hazard thought he has seen a team that would carry him quickly tweeted "I am joining the CL winner" 6yrs in Chelsea no CL no final. 4 goals from open play. He quickly fled to Madrid hoping to get carried

In the world cup while Lukaku Kompany Cortuis and KdB were working hard, Hidden was twerking all over the field so that when they finish the work, he will come outside and dance

Na KdB Lukaku dey work na Hazard dey collect knighthood
Where was Lukaku and Kdb when Hazard was bossing Ligue1 and winning league with Lille.

3 of them were in Chelsea together but Hazard bodied them out. Why? grin

I dare you to name one tournament Lewanflopski has excelled and won without German teams.

No career World Cup goals and assists.

Musa>>> Lewanflopski

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:37pm On May 31, 2022

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:50pm On May 31, 2022
Havertz10:

Jude, advice me between china, Russia and variety of western countries, where should I leave to?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:12pm On May 31, 2022
donstan18:

Where was Lukaku and Kdb when Hazard was bossing Ligue1 and winning league with Lille.

3 of them were in Chelsea together but Hazard bodied them out. Why? grin

I dare you to name one tournament Lewanflopski has excelled and won without German teams.

No career World Cup goals and assists.

Musa>>> Lewanflopski

KdB was bossing German league and he came to the EPL bossed the EPL to break the EPL assist record
Lukaku went to Italy and dominated the league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:14pm On May 31, 2022
raumdeuter:

KdB was bossing German league and he came to the EPL bossed the EPL to break the EPL assist record
Lukaku went to Italy and dominated the league
So when will Lewanflopski boss World Cup with just a goal or assist, even if it’s against Saudi Arabia?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:21pm On May 31, 2022
donstan18:

So when will Lewanflopski boss World Cup with just a goal or assist, even if it’s against Saudi Arabia?

Lewandowski won the CL as the top scorer and best player

When will Hidden Hazard do something and not wait for teenager like Rodrygo to carry him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:22pm On May 31, 2022
raumdeuter:

Lewandowski won the CL as the top scorer and best player

When will Hidden Hazard do something and not wait for teenager like Rodrygo to carry him
Hazard has scored and assisted in every tournament he played in.

When will Lewanflopski score or assist in a World Cup tournament? Can’t he score without German players helping him?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:24pm On May 31, 2022
donstan18:

Hazard has scored and assisted in every tournament he played in.

When will Lewanflopski score or assist in a World Cup tournament? Can’t he score without German players helping him?

When will he lead his team to win. Especially in the CL. When will he top goals or assist and not just be a Ghana must Go luggage
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:26pm On May 31, 2022
Will Hidden be able to show us this in the CL

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:33pm On May 31, 2022
raumdeuter:

When will he lead his team to win. Especially in the CL. When will he top goals or assist and not just be a Ghana must Go luggage
Lewanflopski is 33 without a World Cup goal or assist, not even a tapping or semi assist.

Hazard has registered a goal and assist in all the tournaments he has played.

Can same be said for Lewanflopski? A striker ffs.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:14pm On May 31, 2022
Another 4 pages of arguing washed up player hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:16pm On May 31, 2022
Havertz10:
If you notice, lately chatter about the special military operation in Ukraine is very low

Even Nairaland front page that usually hosts articles of Ukrainian wins, haven’t posted anything for a while

I don’t need to explain why, all I will say is Russian reputation was vastly understated

Those guys are professional and very good, if world war should break out today, my money is on Russia

Будем здоровы Mother Russia

See shamelessness. Common Ukraine wey dem dey struggle with for over 3 months now for few local Govt areas.

Meanwhile Russian supermarkets dey lock butter inside anti-theft devices. Their suffering is just beginning like the man who dared his chi

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:21pm On May 31, 2022
raumdeuter:

Na small work be that. Imagine wetin he go done budget for the election proper if he won the ticket.

Dakuku wey dey talk no talk Amaechi own. All these guys are guymen comrades, na only fallout with Jonathan cause Wike and Amaechi to drift. I dey the same compound with Amaechi and Dakuku been dey stay for Amaechi BQ, while Wike lived not far away in town.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DissTroy(m): 6:32pm On May 31, 2022
PDPGuy:

Would 8 months be enough to hire party agents in all (or most of) the 8,000+ wards in the country? It ain’t impossible but LP would need around N7 billion for a general election campaign for all their candidates

Certainly possible in Nigeria with a few big shots aligning interests.

7 billion naira is less than the bribe Wike gave to PDP delegates last weekend $15,000 x 884 delegates x exchange rate of $1 to #600
7.956 billion naira.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:05pm On May 31, 2022
raumdeuter:

And this man dey owe pensioners for Rivers State.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14325) (14326) (14327) (14328) (14329) (14330) (14331) ... (19404) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: youngZee23, BlueMann, BlueAngel444, Unlimited22, chic2pimp(m), Segedinho(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.