Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,205 members, 7,867,494 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:05 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10763402 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14329) (14330) (14331) (14332) (14333) (14334) (14335) ... (19450) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:00pm On May 31, 2022
Segedinho:
Erik want hang
cheesy
mount has been pushing for a new contract, trying to use these bulllshit stories to get the boards attention

It was Liverpool October, now it’s united

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 10:03pm On May 31, 2022
Havertz10:
cheesy cheesy ambiguities
I've modified d original post,, kindly go back and see it.. Thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 10:04pm On May 31, 2022
macjireh:

I've modified d original post,, kindly go back and see it.. Thanks

So if one million people don't sign the petition?

What happens?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 10:06pm On May 31, 2022
izzou:

So if one million people don't sign the petition?

What happens?
So help us God
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 10:07pm On May 31, 2022
Unrelated: If they allowed Djokovic to participate in the Australian open, Nadal wont be on 21 slams rn

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 10:10pm On May 31, 2022
macjireh:
To everyone that cares to know,,2023 is the year God has choosen for a political turnaround in Nigeria...but as citizens,,we have to coperate with God to make it happen...How can we get involved,it's simple,, KINDLY JOIN 1 MILLION OTHER NIGERIANS TO SIGN THE NEW NIGERIA HEAVENLY PETITION TO THE COURT OF HEAVEN

https://praynigeria.ng/petitions.

Guys let's join 1 million Nigerians to sign this petition to the courts of Heaven to see a great change in our nation... Evil prevails when wise men do nothing!
We refuse to take a back seat..We join this movement and I believe our country NIGERIA will rise and be great again...����������

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnAD20gguZI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwbaCVb6bG4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 10:12pm On May 31, 2022
macjireh:
To everyone that cares to know,,2023 is the year God has choosen for a political turnaround in Nigeria...but as citizens,,we have to coperate with God to make it happen...How can we get involved,it's simple,, KINDLY JOIN 1 MILLION OTHER NIGERIANS TO SIGN THE NEW NIGERIA HEAVENLY PETITION TO THE COURT OF HEAVEN

Guys let's join 1 million Nigerians to sign this petition to the courts of Heaven to see a great change in our nation... Evil prevails when wise men do nothing!
We refuse to take a back seat..We join this movement and I believe our country NIGERIA will rise and be great again...����������

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpSsdLaAQU4
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:12pm On May 31, 2022
raumdeuter:
ibime have you seen this?

https://www.nairaland.com/7154226/wike-spent-30-billion-delegates
... and you believe this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:15pm On May 31, 2022
macjireh:

https://y
No be prayer point be the koko, na PVC. Make everybody go get their PVC.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 10:17pm On May 31, 2022
donjazet:

No be prayer point be the koko, na PVC. Make everybody go get their PVC.
PVC - Prayer= same mistake like 2015
PVC + Prayer= Prosperity for Nigeria

U can't do one and leave d oda

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:21pm On May 31, 2022
raumdeuter:

Bruvv if you put your name for sofascore in that match you will see that your stats will be the same
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:25pm On May 31, 2022
macjireh:

You this guy, u no go rest with this ur low budget Oyakhilomen prophet ?

I remember one of the videos of his prophecy u posted in July in which he was talking about about Trump being God’s plan to redeem America to prevent the country from being “sold “ grin…… In that same video the man talked about Massive earthquakes happening that year. Guess what ! Since 2010 there’s always been at least one 8.9-9.9 magnitude earthquakes incident recorded globally ( except for 2016 that recorded zero ) ….. That 2020 ur guyman drop “massive earthquake” prophecy zero 8.9-9.9 magnitude earthquake was recorded .

Shey una no dey go check some of these prophesies out una self ? Na only the few ones wey the guess workout una go just celebrate and not question those ones that failed ? Why ?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 10:32pm On May 31, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I remember one of the videos of his prophecy u posted in July in which he was talking about about Trump being God’s plan to redeem America to prevent the country from being “sold “ grin…… In that same video the man talked about Massive earthquakes happening that year. Guess what ! Since 2010 there’s always been at least one 8.9-9.9 magnitude earthquakes incident recorded globally ( except for 2016 that recorded zero ) ….. That 2020 ur guyman drop “massive earthquake” prophecy zero 8.9-9.9 magnitude earthquake was recorde .

Shey una no dey go check some of these prophesies out una self ? Na only the few ones wey the guess workout una go just celebrate and not question those ones that failed ? Why ?

Abeg drop d link to d bolded....no dey talk without proof
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:44pm On May 31, 2022
macjireh:

Abeg drop d link to d bolded....no dey talk without proof

Na me go dey help u dey debunk the zobo ur guyman knack give u ?

Bros use that data u dey use spam his video to enlighten urself , maybe u go fit take am
Up with am on Sunday during Sunday school cool

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 11:11pm On May 31, 2022
Jodera:
Do you know why I brought that? It's to prove that someone can have a nice game without scoring which you're criticising Salah for.

How can you bring up Hazard over Salah When Salah was the only one forcing crucial saves against courtouis even with that deep Lying defence? Five for that matter, the highest by any player in a UCL final.
It means anyone who suppose to better Salah's contribution of that night ought to have a goal or an assist(since that's the only thing he missed). It's the reason why I said "bring Hazard's goal and assist in same condition as Salah lemme see".
It's the exact same reason I brought out Belgium game against France since that's where he's surrounded by world class players.

Bring evidence against a compact defence in which he did so against a team in UCL semifinals or finals or maybe country let's see.

All the whole things you're accusing Salah of, he's excellent at it.

Goals?
Assists?
Chance created?
Key chance created?
Turn up in big games?

So what is he lacking that you felt the need to bring his effort down that night over hazard who hasn't done same in exact same condition?

Bro, Hazard tried in that game against France. The only goal in the game was even scored by a defender.
Salah played well against Madrid but didn't score, same way Eden played well against France but didn't score.

But I understand the point you're trying to prove, just leave my zealot Hazard brothers alone grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 11:13pm On May 31, 2022
donstan18:
Liverpool has won one EPL since Hazard was born and he won two before Liverpool got their first.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 11:20pm On May 31, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Na me go dey help u dey debunk the zobo ur guyman knack give u ?

Bros use that data u dey use spam his video to enlighten urself , maybe u go fit take am
Up with am on Sunday during Sunday school cool
Nothing like prophecy about Earthquakes from 2020...pls get Ur facts correct

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:28pm On May 31, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I noticed that ever since Tinubu declared his intentions to run for president , u no send Buhari papa again cool

The same Buhari u always take ur time to find one merit or the other even in his most questionable decisions; na that same Buhari u dey double dare to impose consensus candidate if dem born him papa well grin.

Osinbajo that u even took time to explain how he’s the star boy being prepped for 2023. In fact it seemed u were disposed to the idea of him succeeding Buhari as at 2019 .

You even claimed he’s the only one with little or no baggage on him in the SW

Na so party man life be ?

grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:29pm On May 31, 2022
macjireh:

Which candidate are we praying for oga?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:29pm On May 31, 2022
macjireh:

Ohh, wonderful!! Man of God. kiss kiss kiss I would like to know if my posts inspired you to register. And which candidate you dey go for?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:30pm On May 31, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I noticed that ever since Tinubu declared his intentions to run for president , u no send Buhari papa again cool

The same Buhari u always take ur time to find one merit or the other even in his most questionable decisions; na that same Buhari u dey double dare to impose consensus candidate if dem born him papa well grin.

Osinbajo that u even took time to explain how he’s the star boy being prepped for 2023. In fact it seemed u were disposed to the idea of him succeeding Buhari as at 2019 .

grin grin grin

Party man is ready for violence

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 11:30pm On May 31, 2022
lordfalcao:
na only mumu go get inform viniscus and plays hazard ahead of him

grin, the way hensben dey always set Eden up sha grin grin. He's the only person I've seen defending him with the kind of garbage he has dished out in the past few years

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:33pm On May 31, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I remember one of the videos of his prophecy u posted in July in which he was talking about about Trump being God’s plan to redeem America to prevent the country from being “sold “ grin…… In that same video the man talked about Massive earthquakes happening that year. Guess what ! Since 2010 there’s always been at least one 8.9-9.9 magnitude earthquakes incident recorded globally ( except for 2016 that recorded zero ) ….. That 2020 ur guyman drop “massive earthquake” prophecy zero 8.9-9.9 magnitude earthquake was recorded .

I remember this one

Frying hair pastor done turn this one to cultist

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 11:39pm On May 31, 2022
[Fc Barcelona] Barcelona will allow fans to play a 60 minutes match at the Camp Nou during june for 300 euros per player

Barca are really getting desperate.

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jpmoriarti(m): 12:41am On Jun 01, 2022
Capaldi:
[Fc Barcelona] Barcelona will allow fans to play a 60 minutes match at the Camp Nou during june for 300 euros per player

Barca are really getting desperate.
So 300 euros collected from a couple of fans for the 6th and 11th June, while giving them their lifelong dreams of playing for 60 mins and using the player's dressing room just like a professional players, will rescue Barca from their financial issues?

Clown angry

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 1:05am On Jun 01, 2022
grin

Itrsm I come in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowWalker00(m): 1:11am On Jun 01, 2022
Android22:
grin

Itrsm I come in peace.
Fake news .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 2:17am On Jun 01, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I have no problem with Osibanjo at all but Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is my first choice. If Tinubu is not in the race, Osibanjo will be my preferred candidate.

And for the record, I still support APC/Buhari Govt. like I said in my post before, it is only a naive politician or analyst that will claim they don’t know Buhari will have a preferred candidate. The koko is if he has the structure to do it.

If Osibanjo gets the ticket, I’ll still campaign and vote for him.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 2:21am On Jun 01, 2022
Ibime:

Threat not to Tinubu but to the Governors. I have not seen Nigerian election where Governors don't dip hand in pocket to help fund their party. When the party is in power the dipping of hands is less because FG will carry most of the burden

Buhari no send most of these Governors tbh especially those who are in his party. He think aloofness is the same thing as being democrat. Buhari wey go Imo during 2019 election and told the electorate to vote whoever they like instead of campaigning for his party candidate?

That is the same grudge Ganduje is having with him and most of the Governors. He can’t be aloof when they need him and expect them to dance to his bidding when it’s convenient for him. The days ahead will be interesting.

Like Ganduje and Masari said, it’s pay back time for those that stood by them during their trying times.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:15am On Jun 01, 2022
macjireh:

Nothing like prophecy about Earthquakes from 2020...pls get Ur facts correct

Lolz…

U obviously don’t listen to what u post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtEePAGHEiw

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:31am On Jun 01, 2022
Ibime:

I remember this one

Frying hair pastor done turn this one to cultist

U dey mind am?

In the beginning of the pastor’s video they will always show some of his previous “predictions” that they feel he got correctly , but no dey address the ones wey no enter grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:45am On Jun 01, 2022
Ibime:

grin grin grin

Party man is ready for violence

Funny enough , going through the discussions on this thread post 2019 Buhari re-election , u were the only one who strongly believed Tinubu will contest. Even Raumdeuter felt it will be unwise for Tinubu to be on the ballot.

raumdeuter:

lailai

Tinubu is smarter than that.

It will be Osinbajo. Tinubu will only step in if he sees that they are trying to chance Osinbajo

raumdeuter:

Tinubu is not running in 2023. I think Osinbajo will be the one to run

And PDP will likely zone the Presidency to the SE

So dont be shocked to see Osinbajo/ElRufai vs Ekweremadu/Tambuwal

Ibime:

You're joking right? Tinubu that purportedly wanted VP slot in 2015?

APC will never field Osinbajo in 2015. Otherwise PDP will trump them with a Northern Muslim candidate. Those almajiris up North don't care about your zoning arrangement.

Someone who.is both Buhari and Tinubus boy and who ticks the same "northern" and "integrity" credentials, and is.also sellable to the South is Ribadu. He is the one Buhari will likely handpick, and he is already a Tinubu boy and acceptable to Western structure having run for ACN in 2011.

Someone even claimed the rumored the Tinubu’s 2015 VP agenda was PDP’s propaganda , something that has now been confirmed by different APC members in recent times .

Eruditor:

This is not true. PMB wanted Fashola in 2015, it was BAT that recommended PYO instead. This narrative about BAT wanting to be VP was instigated by the PDP then in an attempt to disunite the then burgeoning APC.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14329) (14330) (14331) (14332) (14333) (14334) (14335) ... (19450) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, Katcall, Colson(m), UncleHaba22, WhoDeyHause and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.