Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,576 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:52 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10738990 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14330) (14331) (14332) (14333) (14334) (14335) (14336) ... (19405) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GloriousGbola: 6:04am On Jun 01, 2022
Ibime:

You're joking right? Tinubu that purportedly wanted VP slot in 2015?

APC will never field Osinbajo in 2015. Otherwise PDP will trump them with a Northern Muslim candidate. Those almajiris up North don't care about your zoning arrangement.

Someone who.is both Buhari and Tinubus boy and who ticks the same "northern" and "integrity" credentials, and is.also sellable to the South is Ribadu. He is the one Buhari will likely handpick, and he is already a Tinubu boy and acceptable to Western structure having run for ACN in 2011.

Good God almighty.

This guy is in the wrong hustle

Instead of all this arcane, convoluted environment destroying crypto, let's have a human facing scam grin

Quick get him some instant jheri churl, shiny suit and unleash him on the unwashed masses! No need for skin toning, fortunately tongue

25% tithe or 5G mast falls on you!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 6:26am On Jun 01, 2022
Android22:
grin

Itrsm I come in peace.

You have the video where he said it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:33am On Jun 01, 2022
Ibime predicted even better than our party man and our delegate from Texas

Apostle Ibime, where's our fellowship holding?

You have my loyalty and tithes henceforth grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:48am On Jun 01, 2022
Factos!
Engineer Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso will pull more votes than Peter Obi in next year's general election. Had Kwankwaso remained in APC he would've been the party's flagbearer for next year election.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:49am On Jun 01, 2022
izzou:

Ibime is logical in thinking and rarely goes wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:53am On Jun 01, 2022
Chelsea ready for fresh pursuit of versatile Barcelona full-back Sergino Dest... and could make a player plus cash offer, with Marcos Alonso and Cesar Azpilicueta subject to offers from the Spanish side.

{Dailymail}
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:54am On Jun 01, 2022
Amoto94:

Ibime is logical in thinking and rarely goes wrong.

Except for the Horjberg/Rodri/Jorg brouhaha grin

Ibime, I have some prayer points I need you to forecast cry

Should I bring it to our Deliverance and Healing night this weekend?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:59am On Jun 01, 2022
izzou:

Except for the Horjberg/Rodri/Jorg brouhaha grin

Ibime, I have some prayer points I need you to forecast cry

Should I bring it to our Deliverance and Healing night this weekend?
Even in that debate he's right because the rest are system players bar Horjberg who is a dynamic player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:00am On Jun 01, 2022
Di Marzio: "Lukaku has expressed his desire to return to Inter but the finances involved and the formula of a deal must then be clarified. The only possible option would be a dry loan, without a purchase clause. With Lukaku having expressed his wish, it’s up to Chelsea."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:03am On Jun 01, 2022
izzou:

Fenibeso be praised
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:08am On Jun 01, 2022
larride:

I have no problem with Osibanjo at all but Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is my first choice. If Tinubu is not in the race, Osibanjo will be my preferred candidate.

And for the record, I still support APC/Buhari Govt. like I said in my post before, it is only a naive politician or analyst that will claim they don’t know Buhari will have a preferred candidate. The koko is if he has the structure to do it.

If Osibanjo gets the ticket, I’ll still campaign and vote for him.

I still wonder why a reasonable person will be supporting Tinubu or Atiku

Nigeria is finished and can never be better

We have millions of people like you everywhere

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:21am On Jun 01, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:25am On Jun 01, 2022
Segedinho:
grin

Ramos aka bandit footballer advising upcoming bandit velverde grin

Velverde actually won that super cup for Madrid

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:15am On Jun 01, 2022
MAN CITY, Chelsea, Paris Saint-Germain and Leicester City are the only four clubs in Europe with ZERO debt"

(Via Deloitte)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:20am On Jun 01, 2022
macjireh:

I've modified d original post,, kindly go back and see it.. Thanks
and see what abeg? That pastor and all his members are clueless and gullible, it’s why they will waste their lives believing in an imaginary being that a desert dwelling Israeli created to soot his pains
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 8:37am On Jun 01, 2022
donjazet:

Ohh, wonderful!! Man of God. kiss kiss kiss I would like to know if my posts inspired you to register. And which candidate you dey go for?
Sorry Ur post did nothing to me....No pastor would advocate Prayer without PVC, bkos its useless,,,same way PVC without prayer is useless
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:38am On Jun 01, 2022
macjireh:

Sorry Ur post did nothing to me....No pastor would advocate Prayer without PVC, bkos its useless,,,same way PVC without prayer is useless

Wait, are you actually the pastor in the video you've been posting? shocked like it's actually you making those wrong predictions?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:39am On Jun 01, 2022
donjazet:

Wait, are you actually the pastor in the video you've been posting? shocked like it's actually you making those wrong predictions?

He’s not the one, that’s his pastor/prophet . He’s just a strong believer in the man
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:40am On Jun 01, 2022
Amoto94:
MAN CITY, Chelsea, Paris Saint-Germain and Leicester City are the only four clubs in Europe with ZERO debt"
(Via Deloitte)

Yeah, this is very good.
Now, tell us again, why do you support terrorists?

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:44am On Jun 01, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Ramos aka bandit footballer advising upcoming bandit velverde grin

Velverde actually won that super cup for Madrid
Yeah..

I remembered
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:45am On Jun 01, 2022
macjireh:

if pvc without prayers are useless, kindly explain why northern states have had significant sway in choosing the next president of your country, considering the fact that they don’t pray to your god, I wouldn’t expect them to succeed with only pvc

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 8:46am On Jun 01, 2022
BlueRayDick:

He’s not the one, that’s his pastor/prophet . He’s just a strong believer in the man
Thanks for DS cool cool grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:48am On Jun 01, 2022
I saw this post - pix 1

Then I saw this comment grin grin grin- pix 2

Why are Nigerians like this ?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:48am On Jun 01, 2022
How I wish Zverev will just shock me and beat Nadal in the semis

Na only Grand slam remain for this guy to win, he's won virtually everything else.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 8:50am On Jun 01, 2022
BlueRayDick:
I saw this post - pix 1

Wow! Nice grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 8:52am On Jun 01, 2022
Havertz10:
if pvc without prayers is useless, kindly explain why northern states have had significant sway in choosing the next president of your country, considering the fact that they don’t pray to your god, I wouldn’t expect them to succeed with only pvc
It's d same way MKO could not be president despite his struggles,,same way Abacha was removed without hand or tussle,,same way OBJ became president from prison,,same way an innocent Bayelsa man became president without spending huge dollars on delegates... Strange tinz have happened in d past,, Stranger tinz will still happen depending on God's choice
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:54am On Jun 01, 2022
macjireh:

It's d same way MKO could not be president despite his struggles,,same way Abacha was removed without hand or tussle,,same way OBJ became president from prison,,same way an innocent Bayelsa man became president without spending huge dollars on delegates... Strange tinz have happened in d past,, Stranger tinz will still happen depending on God's choice

Who is your preferred candidate to become president next year?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:55am On Jun 01, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Good God almighty.

This guy is in the wrong hustle

Instead of all this arcane, convoluted environment destroying crypto, let's have a human facing scam grin

Quick get him some instant jheri churl, shiny suit and unleash him on the unwashed masses! No need for skin toning, fortunately tongue

25% tithe or 5G mast falls on you!

All na speculations jare. Osinbajo actually has a chance of getting the ticket if Buhari has no other option for concencus. But Buhari hand sef no strong

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:59am On Jun 01, 2022
Havertz10:
and see what abeg? That pastor and all his members are clueless and gullible, it’s why they will waste their lives believing in an imaginary being that a dessert dwelling Israeli created to soot his pains
God is real bro. just choose the mode in which you can communicate with him, just as we have different subjects in school but we all arrive to one thing which is to gain knowledge. However, Nigeria has so many charlatans parading as pastor because true man of God should be teaching his members importance of paying tax and not tithe, a true child of God should be law abiding citizens so that when he hold a political position he will have the fear of God to do the right thing. In this case, some pastors like this one grew spiritually to see visions for nations because that will bring more attention to the church. His/This type of prophesy is called reformative, it become revolutionary overtime, it is not based on only logic but also by force of social and political pressure. We have divinatory type of prophesy also which are oracle givers, seers, soothsayers, etc. The primary feature of a prophecy is self consciousness to an awareness of a call, that call is seen as coming ultimately from a supernatural Being(GOD) and it is mostly via dream, a vision, or an audition or through the mediation of another prophet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:03am On Jun 01, 2022
BlueRayDick:
I saw this post - pix 1

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

But where is the lie ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 9:07am On Jun 01, 2022
donjazet:

Who is your preferred candidate to become president next year?
Personally I prefer Peter Obi and will vote for him...I hope he is d will of God for Nigeria... If Atiku will pick Donald Duke,,that could be another area to think about
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:12am On Jun 01, 2022
Peter Drury is leaving Premier League production, and is going to NBC Sports America

So no more Drury commentary. We will have to manage Fletcher, Martin Tyler, Jim Proudfoot and co.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14330) (14331) (14332) (14333) (14334) (14335) (14336) ... (19405) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueAngel444, Bill8012(m), hensben(m), oliverano, odizeey(m), youngZee23, Realtord43, Sarsaproko, Sportsweb, SirAce and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.