Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,186 members, 7,867,441 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10763208 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14362) (14363) (14364) (14365) (14366) (14367) (14368) ... (19450) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
Trevor012:
Ronaldo getting nominated at 37 while Pessi is nowhere to be found. Some people goat can't perform outside la liga cheesy cheesy

Outside la Liga, he's a rich man zaha..

No wonder PSG did everything possible not to lose mbappe. Because mbappe carried that team and not Eibarman.

If he leaves, Bordeauxman might end up dragging PSG to Europa league.

Ibrahimovic managed to net 38 goals with PSG at the same age that Pessi is now, 34, and Ronaldo adding 20+ goals a season playing in Serie A at the same age. Eibarman for a reason...

If only Ronaldo plys his trade in that farmer's league..

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
afrodoc2:

Larride has been quiet. It seems high-powered caucus meetings are taking place at the BAT command centre. cheesy

Larride dey wait make Bobo Chicago just get the ticket , the way he choke us with “I told you so” posts , some of us go forget our nairaland password till after elections grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
popizaino:

Na three lion i blame.
cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Larride dey wait make Bobo Chicago just get the ticket , the way he choke us with “I told you so” posts , some of us go forget our nairaland password till after elections grin

Hahaha.

Especially the OBIdient ones.

I don’t have a horse in the race but Buhari is a sneaky guy sha. When Tinubu was helping him win the election despite his numerous medical trips abroad he didn’t think of youthful aspirants but now youth is important to him.

I hate sneaky people.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
afrodoc2:

Hahaha.

Especially the OBIdient ones.

I don’t have a horse in the race but Buhari is a sneaky guy sha. When Tinubu was helping him win the election despite his numerous medical trips abroad he didn’t think of youthful aspirants but now youth is important to him.

I hate sneaky people.

Buhari is not a normal guy. I find it amusing that people like Tinubu chose to trust him uphold whatever gentlemanly agreement they had.

It’s funny that Tinubu guys like larride are just realizing the kinda psychopath Bubu is. Person wey dem spend the last 7 years defending his actions and inactions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Buhari is not a normal guy. I find it amusing that people like Tinubu chose to trust him uphold whatever gentlemanly agreement they had.

It’s funny that Tinubu guys like larride are just realizing the kinda psychopath Bubu is. Person wey dem spend the last 7 years defending his actions and inactions.

cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2022
donstan18:
You can’t just be normal if you think Messi isn’t better than Ronaldo.

You just can’t...

And you think you can be normal if you think Drogba is better than Ronaldo delima? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
donstan18:

You sure say no be Bruno you wan sample like this? grin

Lol, no time

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
Joezinho:

Outside la Liga, he's a rich man zaha..

No wonder PSG did everything possible not to lose mbappe. Because mbappe carried that team and not Eibarman.

If he leaves, Bordeauxman might end up dragging PSG to Europa league.

Ibrahimovic managed to net 38 goals with PSG at the same age that Pessi is now, 34, and Ronaldo adding 20+ goals a season playing in Serie A at the same age. Eibarman for a reason...

If only Ronaldo plys his trade in that farmer's league..
See mumu talk. Ibra and Cr7 are CF, Messi is a winger.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
Unlimited22:
Ramdeuter, how would you class Leroy Sane's time at Bayern? I get he hasn't been quite the same since that ACL, and now he's angling to leave, and so is Serge Gnabry. Lewa wants to leave. Tolisso already has. What's going on?

I have not heard anything about Sane trying to leave.
His time has been above average

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
Unlimited22:
Raumdeuter, how would you class Leroy Sane's time at Bayern? I get he hasn't been quite the same since that ACL, and now he's angling to leave, and so is Serge Gnabry. Lewa wants to leave. Tolisso already has. What's going on?
Adieu Bayern in advance. I even want them in champions league draw.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 3:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
grin

Saint Obidients in the Mud.... LMFAO!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2022
andrewbaba44:
E be like this Belgium golden generation Dey somehow sha ,they did well at the last World Cup though

Some people are already calling them a scam ,but I think they have been unlucky

Any team that makes Hidden Hazard their cornerstone will always fail. If you want to succeed drop him to the bench

Chelsea won the CL before and after his stay
Madrid won the CL by gumming his nyansh to the bench. Zidane tried to play him and failed

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 3:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
Terrorists in the North killed and burned an innocent Soul for Blasphemy again, in Abuja - at Federal Housing Estate, Lugbe! PMB has indeed failed Nigeria.

Northerners are feeling untouchable and have been acting recklessly these days.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mount is starting for England. Good. But why is arnold that cannot defend playing and James on the bench?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 4:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
Mount is starting for England. Good. But why is arnold that cannot defend playing and James on the bench?

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
The same reason Aaron Ramsdale is on the bench and Jordan Pickford is starting.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
No serious manager will think twice about benching Balance James for Trent,it is not even up for conversation. Remove club sentiment you will why the better one is starting.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
Why is Bowen starting ahead of Sterling. This is Hungary bruv. Second James will come in for Trent, Sterling for either Mount or Bowen.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
andrewbaba44:
E be like this Belgium golden generation Dey somehow sha ,they did well at the last World Cup though

I would agree to this if they've reached a final at least but they haven't.
I no see wetin no scam reach that generation maybe aside Netherlands own
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
hensben:
Why is Bowen starting ahead of Sterling. This is Hungary bruv. Second James will come in for Trent, Sterling for either Mount or Bowen.

Arnold is ahead of games in the English team .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Arnold is ahead of games in the English team .
Well, not actually proven yet. Time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Golden generation with Lukaku cheesy cheesy. You guys over hype them and when they fail to reach that standard you call them scam. They have performed relatively well. They never went into any competition as favourite. Few world class players and you tag them golden generation cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
Jodera:
I would agree to this if they've reached a final at least but they haven't.
I no see wetin no scam reach that generation maybe aside Netherlands own
Aside Hazard, KDB and Cortoise who are/were really world class player, the rest are just there. You guys overhyped them and expected too much from them. Belgians know that hence their celebration when they came third during the last WC. They have never been favorite in any tournament, they just had high win rate generally hence their number 1 rating by FIFA then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
hensben:
Aside Hazard, KDB and Cortoise who are/were really world class player, the rest are just there.
So kompany, Carrasco, witsel, vermaelen, vertoghen, fellaini, Lukaku, dembele were all jokes to you??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
When they tell some of you that Modric leading small Croatia to World cup final is equal to whatever Xavi and Iniesta did with Spain filled with World class players from bench to those left at home you will start foaming in your mouth cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
Jodera:
So kompany, Carrasco, witsel, vermaelen, vertoghen, fellaini, Lukaku, dembele were all jokes to you??
Kompany was hampered by injury most times. The rest were just good but not world class, some like lukaku, witsel, carrasco were overrated beyond their actual ability.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
From what I understand, mostly kids 14 or below were allowed into the stadium for Hungary's game due to previous incidents of racism.

The kids still booed when the English team took the knee.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
hensben:
. You guys overhyped them and expected too much from them. Belgians know that hence their celebration when they came third during the last WC. They have never been favorite in any tournament, they just had high win rate generally hence their number 1 rating by FIFA then.
Lol... I guess Holland team of late 90s too were overhyped.

Because they underachieved it now means the players were never good? Na wa oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
Trevor012:

Golden generation with Lukaku cheesy cheesy. You guys over hype them and when they fail to reach that standard you call them scam. They have performed relatively well. They never went into any competition as favourite. Few world class players and you tag them golden generation cheesy cheesy

Wetin do lukaku ?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
LMAO. This dead club is now doing weddings in camp zoo for payment. Which kind of poverty is this? They will become more desperate and send their woman team to go and do hookup. Boehly should buy this worthless dead club so we can have collect their small resources. Cc Neimar, andrewbaba44, Godx, kilishihunter, Taguchi,jpmoriarti and other dead barka fans.
This your forced rivalry and obsession with Barca is something I will never understand. It seems you don't know your level in the football food chain and hierarchy.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14362) (14363) (14364) (14365) (14366) (14367) (14368) ... (19450) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PendragonVII, afrodoc2, chelseabmw(m), KanielOutis92, BlueMann, Realtord43, efec(m), BlueAngel444, WhoDeyHause and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.