Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,121 members, 7,838,840 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10635759 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14360) (14361) (14362) (14363) (14364) (14365) (14366) ... (19286) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 10:57am On Jun 04, 2022
donjazet1:

Well yes, Obi is known nationwide, not too long ago, he was on the national ticket for the main opposition, so yeah, he's as popular as any national politician is.
But I do get your point, people need more sensitization for the labour party to be known nationwide and steps are already being made by various Peter Obi supporters.

Right now, Peter Obi supporters are the one organizing their own mini campaigns and spreading his name far and wide. Eg, see the little efforts of his followers in various parts of the country.
In 2020 there was an Endsars protest all over d country without any physical leader....dat same movement and support is wat will happen to Peter Obi...I've said it here and will keep saying it....D old era has passed....It's time up for all our old cargoes in politics and even our old religious leaders... their time has expired... from now into years coming we will start withnessing the arrival of fresh political and religious leaders in Nigeria...Nay sayers will learn d hard way if they keep on working with old mindset

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 11:01am On Jun 04, 2022
Capaldi:

Where did you see hazard in my post? If you are not talking about Ronaldo stats in la Liga then am not interested in what ever bullshit you have to spit.

Hazard dominated the most competitive league in the world, so why can't he replicate same in a weak league like La liga.

And again, how many highest goal scorer did Ronaldo win at La liga? grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 11:03am On Jun 04, 2022
patrickmuf:
Same Serie A where Immobile is scoring for fun? Same Immobile that struggled in the Bundesliga?

The same Serie A where Lukaku was scoring for fun? The same Serie A where Dzeko is still killing it? Giroud? Ibra?

As for the bolded, you know too well that young Ronaldo was more of an entertainer, it took the hard stance of Fergie to change Ronaldo...He joined La Liga at the peak of his powers.

Let me even go further, I am a premier league fan but I don't subscribe to the whole talk centered on the myth that the EPL is the hardest league, it's not. Most competitive? Maybe yes...Over the years, we have seen David Silva, Torres, Fabregas and the likes join the EPL from La Liga and completely dominated the league, players who were not even the best in Spain yet a certain Messi would have struggled in England to replicate his numbers...

How you think a player that has played against the best clubs in the EPL and left a mark will struggle against the likes of Norwich, Everton, Watford, Leeds, Fulham, Villa etc is beyond me...

Trolling or not, it is ridiculous for anyone to say Messi or Ronaldo will not dominate any league in their prime...
Now you have started to beat around the bush and go off topic which am not interested in. You brought Ronaldo ageing and I told you even at old age he still kept on scoring at ridiculous rate which is a fact. So nothing you have said has proved otherwise. I deal on facts, Ronaldo insane record at Madrid and la Liga shows if he had started and retired in Spain he would have scored more than 1000goals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 11:03am On Jun 04, 2022
author =Oasis007 post=113459647] grin

Shettima is fvckin brilliant mhen...... PDPGuy, keep feeding us with fake Information on BAT, we are enjoying it.... LMFAO.

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1532789749370572800?t=S-LsAZzl4PS61BiaIqxOGQ&s=19

“…They would think Lawan is a tomato seller”. grin
This dude is hilarious
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 11:05am On Jun 04, 2022
Expert17:

Hazard dominated the most competitive league in the world, so why can't he replicate same in a weak league like La liga.

And again, how many highest goal scorer did Ronaldo win at La liga? grin
Like I said before, if you are not talking about Ronaldo stats at Madrid then am not interested In whatever nonsense you are spitting about hazard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 11:09am On Jun 04, 2022
Capaldi:

Like I said before, if you are not talking about Ronaldo stats at Madrid then am not interested In whatever nonsense you are spitting about hazard.

Ok, CR7 and Messi in La liga.

1. Who won more League title
2. Who won more highest goal scorer
3. Head to head in classico
4. League best player award

Looking forward to your response.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 11:10am On Jun 04, 2022
PDPGuy:

“…They would think Lawan is a tomato seller”. grin
This dude is hilarious

grin

Seriously, he's fvckin hilarious. A whole VP should be selling Ice Cream and Popcorn? LMFAO!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 11:13am On Jun 04, 2022
Expert17:

What part of Ronaldo stats are you debating against cause am still waiting for what part of my previous post triggered you to jump into my mentions.

Capaldi:
La Liga na easy league sha. Ronaldo record in la Liga and Madrid is crazy. 450 goals and 131 assists in 438 games. Thats 583 goal contribution in 438games. This is the kind of privilege Messi enjoyed all through his career.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibukzy: 11:13am On Jun 04, 2022
Expert17:

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 11:14am On Jun 04, 2022
grin

Full Video of what Tinubu said in Ogun State with English subtitle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GAh_3H_y_A
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:14am On Jun 04, 2022
You can’t just be normal if you think Messi isn’t better than Ronaldo.

You just can’t...

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 11:15am On Jun 04, 2022
Expert17:
Always capping rubbish, from Messi is stingy to La liga is easy cheesy

No wonder La liga teams keeps fvcking EPL in UCL.

please put EPL teams bar Chelsea.
No la Liga team better us Head to head.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 11:17am On Jun 04, 2022
patrickmuf:

Trolling or not, it is ridiculous for anyone to say Messi or Ronaldo will not dominate any league in their prime...
As for this part, Only Ronaldo has shown he can go to any league and perform. Saying Messi can dominate any league has no data and proof to stand on so it's just your personal belief base in his la Liga performance. Am sure you were amongst those telling us how Messi will destroy a farmers league like Ligue 1 only to end up with 6 poverty stricken goals.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:19am On Jun 04, 2022
Capaldi:

Only confused and Foolish people born in 2010 will ever Say Ronaldo is only about goals. Messi stans are never normal.
He only compete with messi on goals, he is not even top three in assist, not top ten in dribbling for seasons now, not even close as a playmaker.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 11:23am On Jun 04, 2022
hensben:
He only compete with messi on goals, he is not even top three in assist, not top ten in dribbling for seasons now, not even close as a playmaker.
You are typing nonsense. All these small children and Barca fans who started watching football in 2013 won't stop disgracing themselves. If you were too young to watch Ronaldo at United and his earlier Madrid years before he evolved to become the greatest goalscorer in football then shut up and rest.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 11:24am On Jun 04, 2022
patrickmuf:
How about Obi?

The way some of you are going about this thing, you will end up setting Obi up for failure...Stop attacking the likes of Atiku, Tinubu, Buhari etc. These men are leaders of their regions.

This is not the first time that elections will be conducted in the country neither is Obi the most intelligent aspirant ever but its now you guys are serious about voting. I just hope it's not down to ethnic bias?

Sell your aspirant but desist from attacking others. I am sure they're a lot of undecided voters out there.
Oga shut up... I said younger and more capable people like obi, osibanjo ,sowore etc.. you picked Obi from the list to attack a reason I am aware of. who did I attack? Is Tinubu and atiku not in their 80's truly? Are Obi, sowore and osibanjo not younger than Tinubu and atiku? Didn't Tinubu pee on his payint? Where is the fvvvkn attack pat

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 11:26am On Jun 04, 2022
Ebukacute:

Oga shut up... I said younger and more capable people like obi, osibanjo ,sowore etc.. who did I attack? Didn't Tinubu pee on his payint?
Go back to the post I quoted...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:31am On Jun 04, 2022
Ronaldo will forever be grateful to Mourinho who turned him to a good goal scorer.

Man would have become Odoi Laliga version.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:34am On Jun 04, 2022
Top 3 dribblers to exit
Top 3 goal scorers to exit
Top 3 assist kings to exist
Top 3 players when it comes to individual awards.
Top 3 record breakers.

Should I talk about trophies too?

Only one man will makes the list of the aforementioneds. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 11:35am On Jun 04, 2022
Oasis007:

grin

Seriously, he's fvckin hilarious. A whole VP should be selling Ice Cream and Popcorn? LMFAO!

Coke to think of it, “Osinbajo Flavors” doesn’t sound like a bad idea grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:35am On Jun 04, 2022
Ronaldo who held epl highest goals in a single season before Salah broke it was a poor goalscorer. Kolomental full here cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:43am On Jun 04, 2022
03/04... 6 goals in 40 games.

04/05.... 9 goals in 50 games.

05/06... 12 goals in 47 games.

Scoring 27 goals in 137 games, that’s more than 12.3k minutes.

Man was very useless and made ManU a defending Champion of 02/03 to go 3 years without EPL.

He was even hated by senior players because of his foolishness and stupidity on pitch.

Set Ronaldo for dragging here and it’ll be a pleasure to drag the tappin merchant who dragged ManU from second position to Europa.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:43am On Jun 04, 2022
Capaldi:

You are typing nonsense. All these small children and Barca fans who started watching football in 2013 won't stop disgracing themselves. If you were too young to watch Ronaldo at United and his earlier Madrid years before he evolved to become the greatest goalscorer in football then shut up and rest.
See mumu. Didn’t you see for seasons now in my comment. Cr7 stopped dribbling when mou got to Real Madrid. When you start to watch football. He was doing those ball juggler type of dribbling like Neymar before mou changed his life. We have effective dribbler like Messi and then Hazard, we have fun dribbler who don’t amount to nothing with it aside been unserious on the field like cr7 and Neymar.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:45am On Jun 04, 2022
This guy is dull Sha grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:48am On Jun 04, 2022
Capaldi:

As for this part, Only Ronaldo has shown he can go to any league and perform. Saying Messi can dominate any league has no data and proof to stand on so it's just your personal belief base in his la Liga performance. Am sure you were amongst those telling us how Messi will destroy a farmers league like Ligue 1 only to end up with 6 poverty stricken goals.
Ronaldo won each and every individual and collective titles in two different leagues while Messi is flopping in common Ligue 1 cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:49am On Jun 04, 2022
Pendu fan boys keep on forcing a debate that never existed

It’s their low self esteem for me grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:53am On Jun 04, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Pendu fan boys keep on forcing a debate that never existed

It’s their low self esteem for me grin
Very irritating.

They just keep forcing it.

That’s how to know who’s better, you’ll hardly see Messi fans forcing argument because they know Messi is way way better than Ronaldo.

Even reasonable Ronaldo fans here hardly engage in such debates to avoid setting Ronaldo up for drags, but you see the foolish ones?? They’re irredeemable. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 11:53am On Jun 04, 2022
Messi flopped with 25 goals and assists in 34 games grin grin

Show me another flop in football history with this stats.

cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:54am On Jun 04, 2022
Lmao.. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 11:55am On Jun 04, 2022
Lemme see you dey buga
Go low low low
Lemme see you go low low low
Buga won

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:57am On Jun 04, 2022
Expert17:
Messi flopped with 25 goals and assists in 34 games grin grin

Show me another flop in football history with this stats.

cheesy cheesy

Standard!!

Facts speaks for itself. Messi has set the standard of getting dragged for producing 25G/A in 34 games. Don’t blame the GOAT!!

There’s a reason PEP get trolled for UCL even after winning it twice in 3 years.

STANDARD

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:57am On Jun 04, 2022
Capaldi:

Hensbrain is a foolish Barca fan cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (14360) (14361) (14362) (14363) (14364) (14365) (14366) ... (19286) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibime(m), swiz123(m), Ijustwantto and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.