Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,691 members, 7,854,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10710218 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14508) (14509) (14510) (14511) (14512) (14513) (14514) ... (19368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 9:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Madrid fans hardly troll pep
you don confess already,you are here because this place has vibes

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Where you Dey when I tell you say this thread get vibes and na Ashawo thread ?

I miss Peter Obi boys and Tinubu urchins

You no see as Muki reset all of dem brain grin

Nobody wan cap anyhow for here

I miss the drags sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ennyjay69:
likeee,he knows the time we play our games every match day,sometimes I don't even know if barca is playing or not
Maybe he is an undercover chelsea fan

That guy lives here, literally
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ibime:

Was he talking in the context of not buying players or just general yarns?

Or are you saying nigga is moving like Peter Obi aka We no dey give shishi

We’ll be damned if he’s gon’ do a Peter at the Bridge. grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
All Nairaland threads are useless and boring without derailing discussions.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ennyjay69:
tbh,I am tired of this same argument everyday, Pep this pep that, someone cannot even read anything meaningful on this thread again
Maybe you guys should deal with the person that is spamming your thread personally

sincerely there is really no way to deal with a spammer, engaging him gives him the attention he craves

the only other option is to spam his own thread too...

currently, this thread is like the Front Page of the sports section so it's no surprise that it attracts more traffic

Alot of intelligent folks from every thread discuss alot of intelligent things on here

there was always going to be a rendezvous point, and at the moment na this place; it's just a phase, it'll pass

there was a time the Gunners thread was as hot as this , even Bayern thread wasn't always dry grin , i think Prior to Airmark and Dayo's mortal combat few years ago, united thread had more traffic than this so enjoy the attention while it lasts

so instead of dem shekpites shouting "leave our thread, go to your dead thread etc,etc" i'll suggest you take one of these two options

1. stop going to other sports thread and stop discussing other clubs matters here

or

y'all remove the thread from nairaland and put it in your wardrobe grin grin

but until then...

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 9:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Who is your finished club going to sign with no money? I think you should be worried about that for now.
Better be getting ready to be dragged like tiger gen this coming weeks cause...
"Dead broke barka" don hammer

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
Taguchi:

sincerely there is really no way to deal with a spammer, engaging him gives him the attention he craves

the only other option is to spam his own thread too...

currently, this thread is like the Front Page of the sports section so it's no surprise that it attracts more traffic

Alot of intelligent folks from every thread discuss alot of intelligent things on here

there was always going to be a rendezvous point, and at the moment na this place; it's just a phase, it'll pass

there was a time the Gunners thread was as hot as this , even Bayern thread wasn't always dry grin , i think Prior to Airmark and Dayo's mortal combat few years ago, united thread had more traffic than this so enjoy the attention while it lasts

so instead of dem shekpites shouting "leave our thread, go to your dead thread etc,etc" i'll suggest you take one of these two options

1. stop going to other sports thread and stop discussing other clubs matters here

or

y'all remove the thread from nairaland and put it in your wardrobe grin grin

but until then...
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
izzou:

I understand

Andrew was actually telling him that Pep and Mou have 2 UCLs, so no big deal

He was telling Andrew that Mourinho has 2 trebles with two different clubs. That was his point to prove that Mou was greater

Him no talk UCL

Ohk.......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ennyjay69:
grin grin

on a more serious note

it's an amazing thread

y'all would have to bear with us, for now cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 10:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
Taguchi:

on a more serious note

it's an amazing thread

Nobody is asking anybody to leave sef. But recycling a particular argument us tiring

Nobody is willing to shift grounds. Nobody is ready to reason with the other person

Person go read 10 pages of the same thing

E get as e be, bros grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
raumdeuter:

Its the non fans that make this place lively, left to Chelsea fans alone this will be no different from other club thread

Actually Arsenal fan thread used to be the most lively until I relocated to Chelsea thread during the Torres Shekpe keeper wars

In your voice,Relocate to Bayern Munich thread and also make it lively now?

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
Taguchi:

on a more serious note

it's an amazing thread

you guys make this thread interesting as per we don get boli as owner but stop this back and forth pep argument abeg,we don tire
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
izzou:

Nobody is asking anybody to leave sef. But recycling a particular argument us tiring

Nobody is willing to shift grounds. Nobody is ready to reason with the other person

E get as e be, bros grin
To be honest, I sincerely don’t understand the cry of others participating here.

Do you people prefer here looking like other thread? Dead and boring?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
Android22:
Oga, issokay.

Just remember that the 2 managers you were comparing both have 2 UCL titles and 2 trebles.
When did apari win a second treble with european trophy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
swiz123:
So winning League 1 is now the same as winning EPL. The way people here consistently lie to themselves is baffling.
So winning UCL (as an EPL coach) is now the same as EPL? The way people here consistently lie to themselves is baffling.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
donstan18:

To be honest, I sincerely don’t understand the cry of others participating here.

Do you people prefer here looking like other thread? Dead and boring?

Stop recycling issues that would never end. Na the cry be that grin

Pep and Klopp for over 12 pages.

Nobody wan agree say him own na fraud.

Even when Amoto drop latest for us, we no dey see am because of Pep and Klopp

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Hammer? Did bill gates come and do wedding in camp zoo? Stop making noise. Your club is dead and buried. You people that cannot even register your free nonsense. grin.
Finished brokecelona
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
izzou:

Stop recycling issues that would never end. Na the cry be that grin

Pep and Klopp for over 12 pages.

Nobody wan agree say him own na fraud.

Even when Amoto drop latest for us, we no dey see am because of Pep and Klopp
Messi vs Ronaldo
Mou vs Pep
Mount vs Mbappe
Jorginho vs Hojberg
Boateng vs VVD
Drogba vs Maradona

Some argument won’t stop, it’ll keep getting recycled. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
Griffon:

We’ll be damned if he’s gon’ do a Peter at the Bridge. grin grin grin grin

Make transfer window close first, na to induct am into stingy men association

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
izzou:

E get as e be, bros grin

Mazi, you know say nobody fit pursue anybody that one na kindergarten talk

i actually understand how tiring repetitive arguments can be..i mean i literally cringe watching airmark and raum argue "hidden hazard" and "calamity boateng" or belotti over and over again with exact same points year in year out

i follow even dey shout for all these Tinubu and Obi boys just last week i was hoping some of them gets banned for disturbing the peace grin grin

but then every single person here engages in unnecessary back and forth from time to time as new topics don scarce grin

“What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun.” - Ecclesiastes 1:9

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
Unlimited 22
Have you watch lille's Sven botman?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
raumdeuter:

Its the non fans that make this place lively, left to Chelsea fans alone this will be no different from other club thread

Actually Arsenal fan thread used to be the most lively until I relocated to Chelsea thread during the Torres Shekpe keeper wars
Man Utd thread I think pre 2014 world Cup before Nairaland tsunami came..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Hammer? Did bill gates come and do wedding in camp zoo? Stop making noise. Your club is dead and buried. You people that cannot even register your free nonsense. grin.
Finished brokecelona
Lol, Even "dead barka" town crier no do aproko for our latest general meeting, I thank God on your behalf
Anyways don't just worry, Who no know go know

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
Kilishihunter:

cheesy

Walai
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
swiz123:

Is EPL more difficult to win than League 1?

It's a yes or no question.
Whoa, see logical qwension cheesy
Both leagues play 38 games and the best team will win at the end of d season, EPL being the most watched, loved and most accepted by all doesn't make the other leagues less compititive, even it is hard to emerge as a league champion in Nigeria league than EPL, (I can easily mention 5 teams that will be in top 6 even before the season starts but no one can dare mention top 3 in Nigeria league) but does that make it better than EPL? Never

EPL Champion 93 points
Ligue 1 champion 86 points
So, by the points garnered in 38 games which one is easy?

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 10:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
donstan18:

Messi vs Ronaldo
Mou vs Pep
Mount vs Mbappe
Jorginho vs Hojberg
Boateng vs VVD
Drogba vs Maradona

Mount vs mbappe,ment??

Drogba vs Maradona,haa grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 11:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
andrewbaba44:

cheesy

Walai
I trust you na cheesy
As players dey come, E go be like blue film, Make Alemany just do him own while we complete the rest
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
donstan18:

Messi vs Ronaldo
Mou vs Pep
Mount vs Mbappe
Jorginho vs Hojberg
Boateng vs VVD
Drogba vs Maradona

May day! May day!!
This account has been hacked grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
Taguchi:

Mazi, you know say nobody fit pursue anybody that one na kindergarten talk

i actually understand how tiring repetitive arguments can be..i mean i literally cringe watching airmark and raum argue "hidden hazard" and "calamity boateng" or belotti over and over again with exact same points year in year out

i follow even dey shout for all these Tinubu and Obi boys just last week i was hoping some of them gets banned for disturbing the peace grin grin

but then every single person here engages in unnecessary back and forth from time to time as new topics don scarce grin

“What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun.” - Ecclesiastes 1:9

grin grin

Na your type dey make pages and arguements long unnecessarily, just because you don't want to be seen as bowing out.

Bayern fans, especially Raumdeuter, confirmed to you in clear terms that your Fraudiola was poorer than Ancelotti, with scorelines, yet you kept on asking the same question they have answered and which I quoted for you. I even had to embolden and put colours on the excerpts for you to see, but most of you act like robots, programmed to repeat same lines all over again.

You remember I had to translate to Japanese for you, so that it could sink in, all to no avail.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ibime, aren't we going to launch Chelseafantv, to start putting pressure on this people to start getting quality players before we are left with Lacasera typa players in the market, to buy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
popizaino:

In your voice,Relocate to Bayern Munich thread and also make it lively now?

Chelsea thread has the highest concentration of not so smart fans so its easy to catch mugu on this thread vs other fans thread where the posters are mostly smart

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14508) (14509) (14510) (14511) (14512) (14513) (14514) ... (19368) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), Katcall, BlueAngel444, Amigoss, andrewbaba44 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.