Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10579617 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14511) (14512) (14513) (14514) (14515) (14516) (14517) ... (19227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:59am On Jun 17, 2022
Chelsea are targeting two new senior defenders. Jules Kounde has been the top target for more than a year and should be one of the arrivals, as soon as a fee can be agreed with his Spanish club, Sevilla.

-
@liam_twomey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
“You go back and look at the [Romelu] Lukaku situation last summer, there were definitely some people around Chelsea that didn’t think that was a good idea, but Abramovich did and Granovskaia did and it hasn’t worked out.”

-
@DeanJonesSoccer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
Amoto94:
Chelsea are targeting two new senior defenders. Jules Kounde has been the top target for more than a year and should be one of the arrivals, as soon as a fee can be agreed with his Spanish club, Sevilla.

-
@liam_twomey
We are still targeting this man after one year.
God will punish this boehly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
Everyday, target upon target

angry angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Arturitoroman: 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
Congratulations to city In advance 2022 pl champions, Arab money at work

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
No news or progress on Alonso yet. How the feck is broke Barca going to afford Raphina, Lewandowski, Kounde, Alonso etc.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
Napoli are planning to increase their offer for Kalidou Koulibaly to around €3.5 million plus bonuses, but he wants to listen to other offers from Barcelona, Chelsea and PSG.

{Gazzetta dello Sport}
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
Arturitoroman:

Man city and Liverpool re on top of their business, this broke man is more concerned about useless FFP, he promised audio 200.million on summer transfer.

Smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
Todd Boehly:

"If you look at the models that are very successful, Liverpool is a great model. Liverpool generates a couple of hundred million more revenue than Chelsea and they generate earnings, so I think there is an opportunity to compete."

[via
@business
]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Man city and Liverpool re on top of their business, this broke man is more concerned about useless FFP, he promised audio 200.million on summer transfer.

Smh
He might even go and sell James this one real Madrid and apari are tracking him. If dead useless barka use their loan money to sign koulibaly or kounde before chelsea it will show we are not serious on fighting for big trophies.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 12:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
Thomas Tuchel has encouraged Chelsea to enter the running for Robert Lewandowski if there is any chance a deal can be done.

[via
@JamesOlley
]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
airmark:

grin grin

Busquets was sluggish from birth. You guys couldn't see what we saw years back. Abi how old was he in 2015?

General overseer where is wanyama and co you said were better than Sergio Busquet?

As at 2015,Sergio Busquet already won everything in football so I don't know what you want him to prove to you again?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
airmark:

Since she joined Chelsea and getting us players, we have won 2 UCL titles in 11yrs. Few misses are allowed, rest.
Our record signings have been part of those misses.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
izzou:

angry angry

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
izzou:

angry angry
Na shooting practice we dey do now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
popizaino:

General overseer where is wanyama and co you said were better than Sergio Busquet?

As at 2015,Sergio Busquet already won everything in football so I don't know what you want him to prove to you again?

Just bursting that kite of age you wanted to fly. It has nothing to do with age, Busquets was sluggish since, don't give age excuse.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
Actman05:

Our record signings have been part of those misses.

We should not ignore those she got right and the Ucl trophies won with them.

Fraudiola and Man city have spent over 1bn and no Ucl to show for it in 6yrs.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

That man is broke

Make we give am benefit of doubt. E fit be say them no get space within the FFP framework without clearing deadwood that Marina has built up over the years. I even heard Roman left him a £100m surprise of undeclared liabilities

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
popizaino:

Thank God.

You don't want Kounde? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
Capaldi:

Boehly should not make the mistake of keeping this woman at the club.

That American lawyer needs to be flogged out of Chelsea. I don't know how anyone could leave building and composition of squad to an American woman that cant even raise 3 kick-ups when joggling
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 1:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

He might even go and sell James this one real Madrid and apari are tracking him. If dead useless barka use their loan money to sign koulibaly or kounde before chelsea it will show we are not serious on fighting for big trophies.
Sharrap dia
It's from your hause we came to collect loan abi? grin Not every Club depends on a sugar daddy, Anyways I can see the testing 1,2 Brokely is orchestrating has steady increased your bp
You never jam

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
airmark:

Dayo is a Fraudiola supporter and a Bayern fan, i will trust his opinion on this as it involves his team and his favorite coach.

but you won't trust his opinion and that of fellow BAYERN fan A40 on mat hummels abi? cheesy

No dey cherry pick people's comment to push a false narative cheesy

Meanwhile, here is a bayern fan's assessment of carlo

raumdeuter:

Our play has been terrible from last yr. Last year was the first time we didnt top our CL table since 2010. Last yr was the first time we didnt reach the CL semi since 2011

Another fan was hoping he get sacked
pkasso:
Carlo got everything wrong from his team selection to tactics.

Honestly, I don't how we go on from here. Ancelotti is running out of grace and ideas it seems. The board will most likely let him stay for the rest of the season but he's definitely not going to be in charge next season. Well, I hope so sha.

raumdeuter:

Ancelotti needs to deliver this season or he gets fired

raumdeuter:

Personally I will think the best choice is to find either Juup Heynckes or Guus Hiddink type guy to first stabilize us. for the whole season by summer, we can have enough time to get a good manager

We need a coach who will drill the basics back into our game before we start fancy tactics, Ancelotti being Italian fall hand in that aspect. Italian manager that cannot coach defence shey na Italian be that?

raumdeuter:

Pep won everything except the CL at Bayern, . It wasnt like Bayern was winning the CL every season before Pep either.
Note the great Ferguson won the CL just twice in his entire career. Some clubs havent won it or played the final ever
overall everyone involved with Bayern believed we played better under Guardiola vs under Ancelotti

raumdeuter:

Every season under Pep, Bayern topped their group and made the semi final

Under Ancelotti every player declined, we cannot make the semi finals

I love and respect Don Carlo. but the truth is the truth

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ibime:

Make we give am benefit of doubt. E fit be say them no get space within the FFP framework without clearing deadwood that Marina has built up over the years. I even heard Roman left him a £100m surprise of undeclared liabilities

Me I don dey give up on the man small small.
I actually learnt that clear lake capital, the investment group that bought our club have lost 20 billion dollars investments in this bearish stock market in the last 2 months.
Boehly himself has lost 800 million dollars worth since the start of the bear market 2 months ago.

I don't know if to say we're lucky they concluded the sale of our club before this stock market crash happened. E for hard to find buyer.
All investors and billionaires are currently feeling the heat. Bill gates, Elon musk, bezos etc have lost more than 100 billion collectively in the last 2 months alone. Everyone is feeling the heat.
Chelsea is really unfortunate right now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
donjazet:

Me I don dey give up on the man small small.
I actually learnt that clear lake capital, the investment group that bought our club have lost 20 billion dollars investments in this bearish stock market in the last 2 months.
Boehly himself has lost 800 million dollars worth since the start of the bear market 2 months ago.

I don't know if to say we're lucky they concluded the sale of our club before this stock market crash happened. E for hard to find buyer.
All investors and billionaires are currently feeling the heat. Bill gates, Elon musk, bezos etc have lost more than 100 billion collectively in the last 2 months alone. Everyone is feeling the heat.
Chelsea is really unfortunate right now.

I hope say we never enter one chance sha. Baba has started talking about how there are only 170m NFL fans compared to 4 billion in soccer. Na this kain story he go dey sell creditors to invest. Them never tell Baba say there are thousands of football clubs in this world and only 32 NFL teams

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ibime:

Make we give am benefit of doubt. E fit be say them no get space within the FFP framework without clearing deadwood that Marina has built up over the years. I even heard Roman left him a £100m elephant surprise of undeclared liabilities
Just say it to our face, it is lukuluku wink wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 1:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Just say it to our face, it is lukuluku wink wink wink

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 1:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
Summary from the latest article concerning Chelsea from athletic.
https://theathletic.com/3368921/2022/06/17/chelsea-transfer-contract-explained/

Mendy: Renewal not a priority

Kepa: Will listen to offers, even a loan for him to get rid of his wages would be a good move for Chelsea

Baxter: The academy product could be Chelsea's nr. 2

James: Underpaid, so a renewal should happen this season

Azpi: Has a gentleman's agreement with Chelsea to move to Barcelona. Impression is that Azpilicueta wants to leave Chelsea for Barcelona this summer. Could be forced against his will to stay, but won't cause a problem if so.

Dujon Sterling: Could stay at Chelsea to provide cover for James. Is highly regarded and impressed in pre-season last year

Chilwell: Contract expires in 2025, so nothing should happen

Alonso: Barca wants him, "now seems a good time Chelsea to say goodbye to Alonso"

Thiago Silva: A leader and is loved by Tuchel. " don’t be surprised if he is allowed to stay at Stamford Bridge for as long as he wants to."

Chalobah: Will be attentive to what happens to Kounde this summer and what that means for him. Could leave if Chelsea sign Kounde?

Sarr: A loan move is likely

Colwill: Very highly rated. Tuchel will take a close look in pre-season. Will be watching if his pathway is blocked by any new signings and The Athletic hints he could leave permanently if his pathway gets blocked.

Ampadu: Will be decided in pre-season.

Jorginho: Could leave to Italy, but Tuchel rates him and replacements wont be cheap

Kante: Tuchel wants to keep him, but extending is no easy decision

Kovacic: No talks to extend contract that expires in 2024. If he doesn't renew soon there will be no shortage of interest for him.

Barkley: "has seemingly no desire to facilitate a move somewhere he might feature more regularly" Contract expires next summer

Gilmour: Happy with Chelsea activating a clause for one more year, his contract now expires in 2024.

Gallagher: Should be in position to play a lot of minutes next season. Likeliest to be given a real chance of all the loanees.

Mount: Contract expires 2024. Clock is ticking "because elite clubs in England and Europe are already monitoring the situation".

Pulisic: no prospect of Pulisic renewing his contract that expires in 2024. Tuchel doesn't regard Pulisic as a starter, but as a impact sub. Would be best to sell him this summer, but where?

CHO: Big season for him now. Contract expires 2024.

Ziyech: Doesn't have a productive relationship with Tuchel, doesnt fit so good in Chelseas system. Selling him could be the best for all parties

Werner: Lots of admirers in Germany, but he's on big money, so no club there can buy him other than Bayern who are prioritizing a move for Mane. Werner "remains a useful tactical option"

Havertz: Nothing expected to happen. Still has time to prove himself

Lukaku: A move to Inter would be very bad for Chelsea's financials, but keeping him is not tenable

Broja: "Broja could also offer a low-cost, high-upside option to helping Tuchel move on from the Lukaku mess without suffering on the pitch"

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 1:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
Arturitoroman:
this is why some of us were praying for sheikh sugar daddy

Omo see transfers.

Na so target we still dey target like local hunter with calapult.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
Hmmmmm

City wan thief Phillips and Cucurukooo together, while we still dey recruit snipers for target practice

I go manage top four next season abeg.

Carabao cup go make me happier
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
Dujon sterling at Blackpool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iPVzlrKXgc

(1) (2) (3) ... (14511) (14512) (14513) (14514) (14515) (14516) (14517) ... (19227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: moshood44(m), Silentgroper(m), Itsrm(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.