Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,976 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:06 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10727989 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14557) (14558) (14559) (14560) (14561) (14562) (14563) ... (19390) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 8:40am On Jun 23, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Na God know why I no get money...

I would be finished. Cos I could relate to Jack Grealish and I know the exact thought process that went through his head. grin grin grin grin grin
I de look with one eye at ur first statement.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:45am On Jun 23, 2022
Griffon:
Ramdeuter, I have a quick one for you. With the arrival of Mane, which of the trio of Gnabry, Sane and Koman do you see getting a starting berth or getting relegated to the bench?

Based on injury history and current form.

It's not even sure Gnabry will be staying. My preference would be Gnabry and Sane starting though. Coman has elements of Hazard shakushaku in his game. Things like trying to dribble one player 3,4 times before making the pass
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:15am On Jun 23, 2022
raumdeuter:

It's not even sure Gnabry will be staying. My preference would be Gnabry and Sane starting though. Coman has elements of Hazard shakushaku in his game. Things like trying to dribble one player 3,4 times before making the pass

Omo if Gnabry isn’t staying, I would really love to see him at the Bridge honestly.

Boy is so direct and all about business, I think he has the numbers to back that fact up too.

The prospect of seeing Gnabry and Mane linking up with Lewy is something else.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:33am On Jun 23, 2022
Griffon:

Omo if Gnabry isn’t staying, I would really love to see him at the Bridge honestly.

Boy is so direct and all about business, I think he has the numbers to back that fact up too.

That Lewy Gnabry and Mane looks very unlikely because it will mean Sane Coman Gnabry Lewy Mane Musiala and Muller all available for 4 spots. I expect one of Lewy or Gnabry to leave if it was left to me Lewy should be sold to the highest bidder. Gnabry is younger while max Lewy stays for just 1 season more
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:39am On Jun 23, 2022
raumdeuter:

That Lewy Gnabry and Mane looks very unlikely because it will mean Sane Coman Gnabry Lewy Mane Musiala and Muller all available for 4 spots. I expect one of Lewy or Gnabry to leave if it was left to me Lewy should be sold to the highest bidder. Gnabry is younger while max Lewy stays for just 1 season more
Lewadoski will not leave. Your board said it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:42am On Jun 23, 2022
Amoto94:
Chelsea FC still look to have some hope of clinching the transfer of Barcelona forward Ousmane Dembele.

~
@FabrizioRomano
From some hope it will soon turn to some despair. This signing will have help us save money to go for other expensive players we wanted. We now have to also hope we buy Sterling or another winger if this one didn't not come.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:50am On Jun 23, 2022
Who's the guy facing Ronaldinho?

Tip: He's still alive

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by a4turitoroman: 10:01am On Jun 23, 2022
izzou:

Ramos During his Sevilla days
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:03am On Jun 23, 2022
izzou:

Ramos
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:13am On Jun 23, 2022
Nkunku extends. €60m release clause in his new contract
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:34am On Jun 23, 2022
Since them curse d #blue 9.

Make we kukukma give d jersey to Werner and expect nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:37am On Jun 23, 2022
Chelsea target Christopher Nkunku has agreed a two-year contract extension at RB Leipzig until 2026.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:07am On Jun 23, 2022
Leyqute:

Looool
Donstan is not well, you think say na joke grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:16am On Jun 23, 2022
popizaino:

The same Fabregas he was benching was the one he usually call upon whenever he needed to win games beyond both his control and that of matic. Bench players can be more influential than a starter.
Fab as a starter will not solidify his tactics, mostly against top side. Most coaches if not all think of how their tactics will be dominant first before thinking of player's ability. Fab was a good passer of the ball but playing him in a two man midfield is high risk, he might give assist and all that but the probability of the team loosing will be high. Fab had tactical problem in the two ambitious club he played for. Individually, he is a talented baller and i like him.

Same reason Jorginho is not liked as CDM in epl, they are naturally weak in their position which affects the team overall.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:23am On Jun 23, 2022
Segedinho:
Since them curse d #blue 9.

Make we kukukma gibe5d jersey to Werner cos him and expect nothing.
make i help you add Di santo and Bouhlarouz

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:27am On Jun 23, 2022
Griffon:

I will prefer we go for Sterling than him. Sterling is epl proven, gnabry failed here before. Playing in a one horse league can make you look good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 11:44am On Jun 23, 2022
hensben:
I will prefer we go for Sterling than him. Sterling is epl proven, gnabry failed here before. Playing in a one horse league can make you look good.

Instead of buying Sterling, let's use Werner like that

Sterling ko, Stanbic ni

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 11:59am On Jun 23, 2022
izzou:

Sterling ko, Stanbic ni
All our Attacking transfer targets get as he be self.
Paying £50m for attackers that won't get us 20 G + A all season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
kingBolton:

I think its just the new board trying to price players like we price yams from this Northern boys with wheelbarrows

How much would Lewandowski cost that we can't pay?

I'm sure if PSG wanted him, na "Here we go" we for dey read now

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
izzou:

I think its just the new board trying to price players like we price yams from this Northern boys with wheelbarrows

How much would Lewandowski cost that we can't pay?

I'm sure if PSG wanted him, na "Here we go" we for dey read now
Na sit down look mode I dey now.

Everything is just slow , outgoings slow, incomings slow.

We lost two starting center backs and we haven't replaced even one of them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
izzou:

Sterling ko, Stanbic ni

Dey use Werner while conte and others Dey strengthen their squad

If dem kick una commot for top 4 na that time your eyes go clear

Werner over sterling with more than 100 epl goals grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Dey use Werner while conte and others Dey strengthen their squad

If dem kick una commot for top 4 na that time your eyes go clear

Werner over sterling with more than 100 epl goals grin

Shebi you guys now have 700 million LAPO funds to play with?

Pep is your ex legend. Call him to fix a deal for Raheem Wasteling

We no need am sir.

I would rather manage Werner, than release Werner, and buy another Werner

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
So Tuchel is a fan of Rabiot cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
hensben:

Gnabry wasn’t given a chance at the epl but here you are branding him a failure ,if we call hazard failure you go begin defend am

Gnabry that didn’t play up to 500 minutes for arsenal and just 12 minutes at west brom as a player under 20 but he is a failure grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
izzou:

We no need am sir.

Buy another lakaka aelf cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
kingBolton:

Sterling?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
Sterling’s stats in the last 6 seasons.

... 26G/A

....26G/A

....41G/A

.....42G/A

.... 40G/A

....30G/A

No Chelsea winger dead or alive, current or retired, sold or benched, has been more productive and consistent than Sterling. smiley

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
donstan18:
Sterling’s stats in the last 6 seasons.

... 26G/A

....26G/A

....41G/A

.....42G/A

.... 40G/A

....30G/A

No Chelsea winger dead or alive, current or retired, sold or benched, has been more productive and consistent than Sterling. smiley

They will say it’s because he is playing in guardiola team

I think sterling is underrated here

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
izzou:

We no need am sir.

Werner and Sterling are unstable, I don't know why these people can't see that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 1:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
swiz123:

Werner and Sterling are unstable, I don't know why these people can't see that.

They can.

Na just for arguments make dem dey talk all this one

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
andrewbaba44:

He's very underrated

Please you guys should but him. He's very consistent and has over 100 EPL Goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
andrewbaba44:

He’s...“English”. Don’t you get it?

Which Pep? Sterling was the best winger in the last Euro tournament, was he playing under Pep?

Someone who has more UCL goals than Lampard, Rooney and Scholes?

Someone up there said he can’t give 20G/A a season, another said Werner is better.

Another werey who’s Fraudvertz’s fan also said Sterling isn’t good.

I speak on behalf of every reasonable Chelsea fan when I say that most Chelsea fans aren’t normal and blinded with hatred towards anything related to Pep. cheesy

Sterling has been more consistent and productive than Hazard all his career. Anyone who thinks otherwise should bring stats.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14557) (14558) (14559) (14560) (14561) (14562) (14563) ... (19390) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann, Vischy, popizaino(m), Leyqute(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.