Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,032 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10728491 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14558) (14559) (14560) (14561) (14562) (14563) (14564) ... (19392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
You’re parading flops and weaklings like Fraudvertz, Werner, Pulisic, Odoi and Hakim as attackers and wingers, but don’t like Sterling who has 205G/A as a winger in the last 6 seasons, despite competing with lots of good wingers in Mancity.

Some of una no just well. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
izzou:

Instead of buying Sterling, let's use Werner like that

Sterling ko, Stanbic ni

How much e remain for your Sterling money to complete? I fit talk to my guy diggz to borrow you

We want Sterling in Chelsea so you can enjoy the luxury of world class players Pep has been using

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
donstan18:
Sterling’s stats in the last 6 seasons.

... 26G/A

....26G/A

....41G/A

.....42G/A

.... 40G/A

....30G/A

No Chelsea winger dead or alive, current or retired, sold or benched, has been more productive and consistent than Sterling. smiley

And dem say Pep no dey improve players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
donstan18:

He’s...“English”. Don’t you get it?

Which Pep? Sterling was the best winger in the last Euro tournament, was he playing under Pep?

Someone who has more UCL goals than Lampard, Rooney and Scholes?

Someone up there said he can’t give 20G/A a season, another said Werner is better.

Another werey who’s Fraudvertz’s fan also said Sterling isn’t good.

I speak on behalf of every reasonable Chelsea fan when I say that most Chelsea fans aren’t normal and blinded with hatred towards anything related to Pep. cheesy

Sterling has been more consistent and productive than Hazard all his career. Anyone who thinks otherwise should bring stats.

cry cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
swiz123:

Werner and Sterling are unstable, I don't know why these people can't see that.

People like us will like to see Werner and Sterling combo. Make you come recall Morata join them.
Sterling Right wing, Werner left wing Morata top striker. Treble don sure
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
donstan18:

Sterling?
Sterling definitely will.
Talking about Richarlison and Raphinha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
raumdeuter:

How much e remain for your Sterling money to complete? I fit talk to my guy diggz to borrow you

We want Sterling in Chelsea so you can enjoy the luxury of world class players Pep has been using

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
raumdeuter:

People like us will like to see Werner and Sterling combo. Make you come recall Morata join them.
Sterling Right wing, Werner left wing Morata top striker. Treble don sure

Even you sef wey be Pep fan know say that guy no follow.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
kingBolton:

Sterling definitely will.
Talking about Richarlison and Raphinha.
Oh! Cool then
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
donstan18:

He’s...“English”. Don’t you get it?

Which Pep? Sterling was the best winger in the last Euro tournament, was he playing under Pep?

Someone who has more UCL goals than Lampard, Rooney and Scholes?

Someone up there said he can’t give 20G/A a season, another said Werner is better.

Another werey who’s Fraudvertz’s fan also said Sterling isn’t good.

I speak on behalf of every reasonable Chelsea fan when I say that most Chelsea fans aren’t normal and blinded with hatred towards anything related to Pep. cheesy

Sterling has been more consistent and productive than Hazard all his career. Anyone who thinks otherwise should bring stats.

I do slam English players on a steady ,but that doesn’t mean they don’t have many good players ,and common sterling of all people ? Dude was easily the best player in guardiola second epl title ,scoring many late goals

You just reminded me of the last euros self ,he was the best winger and made the team of the tournament

Chelsea fans rejecting sterling will make you think that Werner harvetz are on Neymar level or even hazard self cheesy

Some of them will even take dembele over sterling

I am a Barca fan and I will tell you sterling is a better player than dembele

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
donstan18:

The truth
The whole truth
And Nothing but the truth
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I do slam English players on a steady ,but that doesn’t mean they don’t have many good players ,and common sterling of all people ? Dude was easily the best player in guardiola second epl title ,scoring many late goals

You just reminded me of the last euros self ,he was the best winger and made the team of the tournament

Chelsea fans rejecting sterling will make you think that Werner harvetz are on Neymar level or even hazard self cheesy
Sterling has overstayed all the overhyped wingers Pep signed, many came and left.

Infact, no winger has played 6 seasons for Pep in his coaching career aside Sterling. cheesy

Not even a winger in EPl has been productive in the last 6 seasons than Sterling.

Anybody wey e sure, make e bring out stats. cheesy

Sterling will easily bench anything playing for Bayern and Dortmund, he’ll boss and dominate that league, breaking records.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
donstan18:

Sterling has overstayed all the overhyped wingers Pep signed, many came and left.

Infact, no winger has played 6 seasons for Pep in his coaching career aside Sterling. cheesy

Not even a winger in EPl has been productive in the last 6 seasons than Sterling.

Sterling will easily bench anything playing for Bayern and Dortmund, he’ll boss and dominate that league, breaking records.

You must know better than Oliver Khan that left him and went for Old man Sadio

cry

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
donstan18:

If pep drop am self ,e Dey always fall back to am later

Sterling dominated the epl as a winger ,I believe he will do well in all leagues .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Some of them will even take dembele over sterling

I am a Barca fan and I will tell you sterling is a better player than dembele
Or it's just another reason why they are skeptical about his signing. Werner, harvetz and ziyech all drop good stats before moving to Chelsea and we all know what they are now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
izzou:

cry
Oliver Khan also left Neymar, Vinicius, Hazard, Messi, Salah and went for Old man Mane. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
afrodoc2:
[/b]

cry cry cry cry cry cry

Hazard might be a better player than sterling ,but where is the lie at the bolded ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
andrewbaba44:

If pep drop am self ,e Dey always fall back to am later

Sterling dominated the epl as a winger ,I believe he will do well in all leagues .
Hazard left the group chat.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
donstan18:

Hazard left the group chat.

You wan Dey troll una star boy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
kingBolton:

Or it's just another reason why they are skeptical about his signing. Werner, harvetz and ziyech all drop good stats before moving to Chelsea and we all know what they are now.
Name of the leagues please?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You wan Dey troll una star boy cheesy
Truth no be trolling.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
kingBolton:

Werner ziyech harvetz all drop good stats at the epl ?

Na another league they come from now

Make Werner ziyech harvetz be Laliga player make you see wonders wey dem go do for epl ,and besides Chelsea over paid for harvetz .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
donstan18:

Oliver Khan also left Neymar, Vinicius, Hazard, Messi, Salah and went for Old man Mane. cheesy

Their respective clubs are not willing to let them go.

City and Pool were willing to let their players go, but Bayern went for Mane that's 3 years older than Raheem.

And to worsen it all, Raheem would have bossed and dominated the Bundesliga back to back

Khan must have very poor advisers. Quite shameful cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
raumdeuter:

The truth
The whole truth
And Nothing but the truth

Hensben won’t agree with that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
izzou:

City and Pool were willing to let their players go, but Bayern went for Mane that's 3 years older than Raheem.

And to worsen it all, Raheem would have bossed and dominated the Bundesliga back to back

English players hardly go outside ,take note .

Because Bayern choose mane over sterling doesn’t make sterling a bad player

Bayern once preferred Hudson odoi over proven wingers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
izzou:

cry

This logic is fraudulent.

The fact that Sterling can dominate the wingers at Bayern does not mean Mane too can't dominate them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
izzou:

Did he try?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
andrewbaba44:

His logic is even fraudulent. Saying Sterling can dominate Bayern wingers does not mean Mane too can't dominate them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Hensben won’t agree with that
If you like him so much. Tell your dead club to buy him. You like putting mouth very well in other club discussion than your barka as I saw you arguing in finished manyoo thread yesterday and real Madrid thread this morning. In iibime voice. You be sports minister?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I have not said he's a bad player.

For a club like chelsea that doesn't have much chances created like Pool or City, it would be laughable to go for Sterling. That was our point.

We watch City and see how he can be wasteful.
He's among the list of players with Big chances missed. No Chelsea player was among the top 8 sef.

So for us, every pass counts, and then we have a Sterling that would play too much, or miss as our saviour?

No vex, we no want
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
Feel free not to like Sterling as a Chelsea fan because he plays for Pep, but don’t make a fool out of yourself by saying he’s not better than all these weaklings we have as wingers.

Don’t embarrass yourself by saying he’s not productive.

Troll and bant players with the truth, that way, you won’t be looking foolish.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
afrodoc2:

This logic is fraudulent.

The fact that Sterling can dominate the wingers at Bayern does not mean Mane too can't dominate them.

Can Mane dominate them, doc?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14558) (14559) (14560) (14561) (14562) (14563) (14564) ... (19392) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann, zeusis(m), Godstime001, Kayyy, a4turitoroman, andrewbaba44 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.