Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10584263 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14612) (14613) (14614) (14615) (14616) (14617) (14618) ... (19237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:37am On Jun 30, 2022
Ibime:

You are right. Headlining your show comes from people familiarity with your album, but he is getting there. People who like latin music vibe are coming onboard, for example Emiliana also has good streams and he has more YouTube subscribers than Rema and Fireboy combined plus change so it's a base to build on. I think he needs more Collaborations with known international artistes to get to that headlining stage
Yeah we are now saying same thing, like i said earlier, inorganically he is bigger than both, but then again online streams and certifications are not real life audience. He need to feature international artists more at this stage of his career and not Davido.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:41am On Jun 30, 2022
Omo So Ralphina even prefer going to the so called dead Barca than coming to Chelsea. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:47am On Jun 30, 2022
donstan18:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Imagine the audacity to bring Ckay in a discussion of Fireboy and Rema.

I guess it was streams from “Nwantiti” that brought him in the discussion thou.

Someone that can’t go head to head with Zinolesky when it comes to quality craft with organic doings.
That guy say Ckay Dey headline shows, which festival him don headline for international scene. Big international scene Una. For real life Ckay na upcoming artiste wey blow accidentally via TikTok. If only they know the disadvantage of that, ie, when your music big pass your name na problem, the psychological effect to replicate such song nor be here. It’s always better your name/brand grow more than your song.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:52am On Jun 30, 2022
Omo 1month and nine days cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 9:13am On Jun 30, 2022
If recent history is anything to go by, I believe Chelsea should cease its pursuit of Raphinha.

Lukaku used us as fall back option and we should be weary of such machineries.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:25am On Jun 30, 2022
hensben:
Vaaldez was average, he left barca and became sh1t; him, Bousquet and Pique are not all that, they were system player.

Make I hear word abeg

Yen yen yen average ,but man was doing important saves
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:25am On Jun 30, 2022
nihilistjnr:

200m? How?

They made 200m from renting out the car park to coal tar players or what?

Don't even try and suggest that Nou Camp has hosted so many weddings now thar it's an event centre...although if Xavi has also opened a cybercafé downstairs, maybe you guys fit see like 200k

Not funny

Next ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:27am On Jun 30, 2022
Trevor012:
Thats not how it work. Watawi was released with video unlike playboy.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:28am On Jun 30, 2022
hensben:
Thats not how it work. Watawi was released with video unlike playboy.
So playboy should be doing better numbers but it can't.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:29am On Jun 30, 2022
airmark:

I like that Otavio guy of Porto, Leeds and Liverpool want him. He can do wonders with the ball.

I've watched him a few times. I like how he play with passion and zeal. And yes, he is skillful.

With Jota and Diaz, why will Liverpool still want him?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:32am On Jun 30, 2022
Digital age and these ones are fighting over organic fans cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:32am On Jun 30, 2022
Who Richarlison wan bench? Abi Kulusevski will play wing back?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by a4turitoroman: 9:34am On Jun 30, 2022
BlueMann:
Kuluveski is on loan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 9:39am On Jun 30, 2022
Save for PR and numbers, Fireboy is about the most talented among the new gen in recent years.

His Laughter, Tears, & Goosebumps album still hits hard. And that's apart from the singles he's had that's devoid of the usual "Get tired after 5 repeat nyanma-nyanma our oldies are even serving"

IMO, I don't even think he should be in discussion with anyone. He's mad good.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:41am On Jun 30, 2022
Griffon:
God of transfers talk say na Ake and De Ligt be TT’s preferred options for defense.

Your thoughts fam.

None biko.

De Ligt, maybe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:43am On Jun 30, 2022
a4turitoroman:

Kuluveski is on loan

Yeah but the loan expires at the end of next season, and there is an obligation to buy if certain clauses are met. Based on how he has been playing, I'm sure they will end up signing him permanently at some point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:51am On Jun 30, 2022
a4turitoroman:

Kuluveski is on loan

18 month loan

He will take part with spurs next season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:17am On Jun 30, 2022
BlueMann:
maybe as back up option for kane
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:17am On Jun 30, 2022
The Athletic has been told there was a strong reaction from Chelsea’s group on Lukaku with some players pointing out Lukaku had come into a squad of European champions and given off the impression to some intentionally or otherwise that he was better than them. (
@SJohnsonSport
)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by a4turitoroman: 10:24am On Jun 30, 2022
BlueMann:

Yeah but the loan expires at the end of next season, and there is an obligation to buy if certain clauses are met. Based on how he has been playing, I'm sure they will end up signing him permanently at some point.
Oh, I thought it was just 1 season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 10:25am On Jun 30, 2022
Holy Boehly, you raised my hopes.

Don't shatter it abeg angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:31am On Jun 30, 2022
Raumdeuter wetin dey happen? Dem say Lewandowski wan go on strike if una no free am.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 10:32am On Jun 30, 2022
Trevor012:

Can't you see it features davido and focalistic? That's will be so unfair to say ckay is the reason for the stream it's was a Collab between one of the best 3 artiste in Africa (davido) and the one of the biggest star in south Africa focalistic, the comparison is so unfair, the comparison will be better with Peru wink

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 10:35am On Jun 30, 2022
Trevor012:

And this is fair

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:43am On Jun 30, 2022
Koulibaly’s agent Fali Ramadani is expected to meet with Chelsea representatives in London.��� #CFC #Napoli

(via
@Corriere
)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 10:44am On Jun 30, 2022
That moment when your evidence turns round to bite you

grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:47am On Jun 30, 2022
So conte has signed richarlison ,and clement lenglet to follow soon .

This is my top 3 epl teams in order ,but anything is possible to change it ,it depends on what Chelsea and Man U will do in the transfer window

Man city
Liverpool
Spurs

So shekpites you guys haven’t signed raphinha officially,na terms him agree wey una Dey celebrate ?

I thought you guys where smarter than this

Smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:51am On Jun 30, 2022
swiz123:
If recent history is anything to go by, I believe Chelsea should cease its pursuit of Raphinha.

Lukaku used us as fall back option and we should be weary of such machineries.

Is there any player in modern football that will be available for transfer and only talk to one club?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 10:53am On Jun 30, 2022
Griffon:
God of transfers talk say na Ake and De Ligt be TT’s preferred options for defense.

Your thoughts fam.
I think we should move on from this Ake ,he couldn't make it here, e get why , same way he couldn't make it in pep's Xi ; are there not better centre backs across europe, Webster from brighton is better than this ake
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Maximilan: 11:04am On Jun 30, 2022
dostr4:

I think we should move on from this Ake ,he couldn't make it here, e get why , same way he couldn't make it in pep's Xi ; are there not better centre backs across europe, Webster from brighton is better than this ake

I’ll prefer even John stones
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 11:04am On Jun 30, 2022
Ibime:

Is there any player in modern football that will be available for transfer and only talk to one club?

Not when a particular club which the player supposedly have no problem joining had agreed with your club on a fee. Out of respect, you go on and negotiate personal contract.

Going to another club who is yet to agree on a fee is a clear sign that there is preference.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:35am On Jun 30, 2022
swiz123:

Not when a particular club which the player supposedly have no problem joining had agreed with your club on a fee. Out of respect, you go on and negotiate personal contract.

Going to another club who is yet to agree on a fee is a clear sign that there is preference.

Remember that Chelsea were on sanction and could not negotiate with anyone so any player Chelsea is considering now probably had conversations with other clubs, even agreements and maybe prepared their minds and their families to move to those cities. Football is like any other job, you won't hold interview with just one firm if you want to move. I don't blame any South American player for favouring living in Barcelona over London for weather, cultural and language reasons. Let broke Barka table their bid and let's see.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14612) (14613) (14614) (14615) (14616) (14617) (14618) ... (19237) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), Excallibur(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.