Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,151 members, 7,867,350 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:24 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14631) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10762790 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14628) (14629) (14630) (14631) (14632) (14633) (14634) ... (19448) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Yup he did
If not for his high demands, tell me why an obviously more talented dembele will be in high demand over raphinha in this current window
lol I thought it was 40m signing bonus and 20m gross salary
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
izzou:

You did not analyse that of VVD like this.

You just selected the point and kill part and showed us.

What is good for the goose sir....

Tell us the more dangerous player VVD was marking here while pointing at others

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
izzou:

Tell us the more dangerous player VVD was marking here while pointing at others

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
izzou:

Like the one against morata abi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
Maxwell Cornet

sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
BlueMann:
Maxwell Cornet

sad
The guy is good and shouldn't follow burnley to championship
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
airmark:

grin grin
Let me list those i can remember Raumdeuter led astray, seeing VVD as traffic warden. Now we could see that Vidic na him baba for pointing. grin

Don't.an18
Skimp.ledawg
Tim.bros
Swi.z123
Iamoyind.amola

Dayo na bad influence. grin

A second later after that frame you posted, who marked Drogba?

Can the same be said of VVD?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

That dead broke club can never match our offer when they have one billion debts to pay. They need money more than yahoo boys. When Im ready to settle down I will try to do my firstborn naming ceremony at camp zoo. I will help them.
grin, OMG
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
larride:

When Drogba will take that shot, Vidic was already in front of him. Maybe you should watch the video again.

Exactly what I asked him.

Freeze video halfway wan use am make point. Lol.

VVD that will retreat and retreat and retreat to behind goalkeeper grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2022
timbros:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Una even get time dey analyze that stuff!!

Normally, Airmark no fit use that rubbish run agenda, en agenda dey get weight, how he allowed Popi wey be amateur to use him for the agenda is just funny.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
If Chelsea eventually sign this Raphinha, that would be the height of disrespect for the club. This guy want Barcelona.
Spits

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
Griffon:

Lmao. Funlord na idiot, man asked the ninja if he was married to Google for three years? grin grin grin grin
Ah, funlord that year mehn. Na because of am and diggz make us start Cobham express of blessed memory grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
raumdeuter:

What happened there is obvious to any football watcher

Drogba got the ball stopped while 2 Chelsea players were making the run. At that point Drogba who has paused was not the immediate threat. The immediate threat is now SWP and Joe Cole who were making the run which Vidic followed the most dangerous players and told the other Man Utd players to follow the less dangerous Drogba at this point

The moment Drogba decided to turn and shoot, Then Drogba became the most dangerous player and Vidic charged at him

Those are the images for those who have eyes and can reason

Stop it!

What is all this plenty shalaye for ?

You must think you are talking to one of your disciples here that cant make any decisions of their own but rely on you to interpret whatever they see with their own eyes. Vidic pointed, no dangerous man anywhere,didn't you dispute Son was not in dangerous position the last time VVD successfully defended against Sissoko? Now your agenda has come to choke you and want to start sounding logical and tactical...... kole work, ńbà,rara,tufikwa,no.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
Griffon:

Lmao. Funlord na idiot, man asked the ninja if he was married to Google for three years? grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
iamoyindamola:

According to his story, his wife was cooking ogbono but he was eager to show us the soup he had to borrow steal that online.
You guys have unforgiven mind angry angry
grin grin

Because of online banter o, Google pic of ogbono soup mehn.

The disrespect self for the king of soups
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
airmark:
cool

Can we explore this list?

Paul Pogba will be a massive upgrade for us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
izzou:

God bless you sir.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
donstan18:

Normally, Airmark no fit use that rubbish run agenda, en agenda dey get weight, how he allowed Popi wey be amateur to use him for the agenda is just funny.

grin grin grin

I expected more from airmark cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
donstan18:

Na rubbish you dey type. Did Vidic point to his teammates to mark Drogba or not as seen in the image below? Yes or No?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
donstan18:

Pele oni muscular agenda.

Allow me concentrate on your Boss whose opinion you all been following,you can't make sense on this without his input.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
popizaino:

Stop it!

What is all this plenty shalaye for ?

You must think you are talking to one of your disciples here that cant make any decisions of their own but rely on you to interpret whatever they see with their own eyes. Vidic pointed, no dangerous man anywhere,didn't you dispute Son was not in dangerous position the last time VVD successfully defended against Sissoko? Now your agenda has come to choke you and want to start sounding logical and tactical...... kole work, ńbà,rara,tufikwa,no.

Sosoko was with the ball and running towards goal
Drogba was with the ball and static

The moment Drogba started running towards goal, Vidic went to him while VVD fled from Sisoko fled from mahrez, fled from Morata fled from Martial, fled from Valverde. fled from everyone. If VVD sees this post, his first instinct is to flee

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
raumdeuter:

What happened there is obvious to any football watcher

Drogba got the ball stopped while 2 Chelsea players were making the run. At that point Drogba who has paused was not the immediate threat. The immediate threat is now SWP and Joe Cole who were making the run which Vidic followed the most dangerous players and told the other Man Utd players to follow the less dangerous Drogba at this point

The moment Drogba decided to turn and shoot, Then Drogba became the most dangerous player and Vidic charged at him

Those are the images for those who have eyes and can reason

Why didn't you add this image of Vidic doing the work of a traffic warden' y'all accused VVD of doing?

Below is Vidic pointing like Sanwo Olu. I have helped you to upload his pointing service like a Mouse. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
timbros:

grin grin grin

I expected more from airmark cheesy
Can’t you see how he differentiated “Pointing” and “Running from players”.

He had to select one to run a dead agenda, how can you point and run from Drogba, yet ended up charging him. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
popizaino:

Paul Pogba will be a massive upgrade for us.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hope you are ready to unlock his padlocked talent?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
Android17:
but tomorrow when Pep wins league you people will tell us he had the best players. Now everybody is acting like City players are smelly and you want nothing to do with them.

grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
timbros:

Bros you have time sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
airmark:

Na rubbish you dey type. Did Vidic point to his teammates to mark Drogba or not as seen in the image below? Yes or No?
Every player points, even when set piece is about to be taken.

The question is, how many quality defenders dey point while running from players?

It took you 15 years to bring one picture of Vidic pointing and still charging Drogba, not running oo. grin

Do you know how many times VVD ran from defenders while pointing this season alone?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
BlueMann:
Maxwell Cornet

sad
Is this not this Burnley guy? Why are we now highly linked with players that either relegated or escaped relegation? If boehly is too holy in spending this money. He should give me. I know where to buy player. What kind of thing is this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
timbros:

Yes go and watch VVD against Sissoko. He backpedalled before later engaging him when he wanted to shoot.

Don't behave like an ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Snrman1: 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
Hello house sorry for derailing i need some answers cus i kw i will get them.

Please is it possible for a private limited company( Construction based) to have no online presence nothing pops up when you google it, no email address nothing

.2 the telephone number on the job description is owned by an individual who is also the project director.
They claim to have given my niece a job since may this year but the person is demanding money for workers estate. If u google it nothing pops up , i just need a second opinion please in other to move forward thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
Expert17:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hope you are ready to unlock his padlocked talent?

We have Kante, the keys cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Ah, funlord that year mehn. Na because of am and diggz make us start Cobham express of blessed memory grin
Naso cobham express die embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (14628) (14629) (14630) (14631) (14632) (14633) (14634) ... (19448) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, nateevs(m), Shegzdave and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.