Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,774 members, 7,862,538 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10738799 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14627) (14628) (14629) (14630) (14631) (14632) (14633) ... (19404) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
BlueAngel444:
this is like a game of poker, Dembele Raphinha Chelsea Barca all staring at each other, Chelsea has the cash, Barca has the bluff but out of the four Chelsea seems the most relaxed because it's impossible for Barca to sign both Dembele and Raphinha, I am guessing one reason Dembele hasn't extended is because he doesn't want to be a bench warmer for another player.

The best decision for Barcelona would be sign Lewandoski extend Dembeles deal and put cash into other areas. But there stubbornness is what got them Coutinho and Griezmann and wasted almost 500m on wingers
Nope, dembele hasn't resigned because he didn't get the desired wages he wanted, Niccur was asking for 40m annually, Barca was offering him 12m + other variables considering his fragile status, His agent started shipping him to other clubs who didn't meet his greedy demands till today he became jobless like whodeyhause when his contract expired, Boehly was not stupid when he went to pay Raphinha's fee when there was a free dembele waiting all the time,

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
Almajirihunter:

Let him get his targets for six straight seasons in the same team like Pep undecided

So we should wait for 6 seasons before expecting Jim to win the league for Spurs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
iamoyindamola:

grin grin grin grin

Can you imagine

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
larride:

When Drogba will take that shot, Vidic was already in front of him. Maybe you should watch the video again.

Use of the eyes is not airmark strongest point

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Nope, dembele hasn't resigned because he didn't get the desired wages he wanted, Niccur was asking for 40m annually, Barca was offering him 12m + other variables considering his fragile status, His agent started shipping him to other clubs who didn't meet his greedy demands till today he became jobless like whodeyhause when his contract expired, Boehly was not stupid when he went to pay Raphinha's fee when there was a free dembele waiting all the time,
no way he was asking for 40m annually

I believe the 40m was sign on fee or so, the annual fee offered to him was about 8m later reduced to 7m or 6.5m. I think Chelsea offered that 12m or 10m. Anyway clubs like Juventus may sign him if he isn't greedy as you said

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
kingBolton:

Chelsea are willing to pay most upfront which will give Leeds ammunition to go into the transfer market. Barca wants to do installments I guess.

Barca not paying most of the money upfront will affect Leeds and that's why I think they are pushing for him to accept Chelsea.
Yup, you're right, Leeds need part of that money to sign a replacement and balance the cash they paid for Aaronson and others, I think even if Barca up the bid upfront Leeds might still prefer Chelsea cause they've been having some bad vibes towards barça since the rumors of Raphinha leaving for just 25m if Leeds were relegated began cause it seems strange to why they'll want to strengthen a giant in their own league rather than abroad

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
Popizaino see where your brother goofed. Since VVD is Dutch Sanwoolu, what should we call Vidic ? Serbian Mbadinuju? grin

raumdeuter:

Something like this not just traffic warden pointing on the field and forming community organizer

This is why Vidic will always be better than that Dutch Sanwooolu

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
Skimpledawg:
Shey Conte is getting all his targets now, make dem no begin sew thread on how baba no win UCL next season o.

raumdeuter:

So we should wait for 6 seasons before expecting Jim to win the league for Spurs

Nothing concern me with local trophies

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
BlueAngel444:
no way he was asking for 40m annually

I believe the 40m was sign on fee or so, the annual fee offered to him was about 8m later reduced to 7m or 6.5m. I think Chelsea offered that 12m or 10m. Anyway clubs like Juventus may sign him if he isn't greedy as you said
Yup he did
If not for his high demands, tell me why an obviously more talented dembele will be in high demand over raphinha in this current window

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
Kilishihunter:

40 million

Say wetin happen grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
izzou:

Can you imagine

grin grin
Tuchel should add st. maximilin
Deadliest combination epl will ever have
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
Skimpledawg:

See wahala grin

I no know who rugged pass, the person wey thief online ogbono or the person wey catch am.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Yup, you're right, Leeds need part of that money to sign a replacement and balance the cash they paid for Aaronson and others, I think even if Barca up the bid upfront Leeds might still prefer Chelsea cause they've been having some bad vibes towards barça since the rumors of Raphinha leaving for just 25m if Leeds were relegated began cause it seems strange to why they'll want to strengthen a giant in their own league rather than abroad
Barca didn't expect his valuation to be this high. Barca were also dragging their feet until the Chelsea bid was accepted, Maybe they thought they were still going to get him with a low bid which I think annoyed Leeds.

Last last, I just want to avoid another lakaka situation. Anybody that doesn't want to come shouldn't be forced to.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
Skimpledawg:
Shey Conte is getting all his targets now, make dem no begin sew thread on how baba no win UCL next season o.

We need to confirm from him if he got ALL his targets first.

Fraudiola never got ALL his targets to win Ucl for 6yrs, so how would Conte get his, in 1yr? grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
Kilishihunter:

It is you and your dead broke club that is jobless.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
Almajirihunter:

Let him get his targets for six straight seasons in the same team like Pep undecided
In all the teams he has been coaching for these years, he hasn't been getting his targets?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
cool

Can we explore this list?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
donstan18:

No excuses for Conte please.

He’s expected to do well next season.

No excuses
Like, there is no excuse at all. Man must win something tangible next season and make the UCL Semis
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2022
afrodoc2:

I no know who rugged pass, the person wey thief online ogbono or the person wey catch am.
Doc abeg abeg grin

That dugged out post is madly funny. How can someone steal ogbono soup online? grin grin grin

Like? Is that guy normal so?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
airmark:

We need to confirm from him if he got ALL his targets first.

Fraudiola never got ALL his targets to win Ucl for 6yrs, so how would Conte get his, in 1yr? grin
Do you agree that Conte should win something next season right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
Almajirihunter:

Nothing concern me with local trophies
So, he should atleast get to UCL semis right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
airmark:
cool

I won’t mind having Cavani on a free mehn. Squad depth material.

Man is still as sharp as Gillette blade before goal. Na his wage be the concern tho.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
airmark:

grin grin
Let me list those i can remember Raumdeuter led astray, seeing VVD as traffic warden. Now we could see that Vidic na him baba for pointing. grin

Donstan18
Skimpledawg
Timbros
Swiz123
Iamoyindamola

Dayo na bad influence. grin

grin grin grin

So, with Vidic, you can now glory in traffic wardens right?

The nerve to even compare Vidic to VVD sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
kingBolton:

Barca didn't expect his valuation to be this high. Barca were also dragging their feet until the Chelsea bid was accepted, Maybe they thought they were still going to get him with a low bid which I think annoyed Leeds.

Last last, I just want to avoid another lakaka situation. Anybody that doesn't want to come shouldn't be forced to.
That dead broke club can never match our offer when they have one billion debts to pay. They need money more than yahoo boys. When Im ready to settle down I will try to do my firstborn naming ceremony at camp zoo. I will help them.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Like, there is no excuse at all. Man must win something tangible next season and make the UCL Semis
Period!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Doc abeg abeg grin

That dugged out post is madly funny. How can someone steal ogbono soup online? grin grin grin

Like? Is that guy normal so?
According to his story, his wife was cooking ogbono but he was eager to show us the soup he had to borrow steal that online.
You guys have unforgiven mind angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
iamoyindamola:

According to his story, his wife was cooking ogbono but he was eager to show us the soup he had to borrow steal that online.
You guys have unforgiven mind angry angry

Lmao. Funlord na idiot, man asked the ninja if he was married to Google for three years? grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
Griffon:

Lmao. Funlord na idiot, man asked the ninja if he was married to Google for three years? grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
popizaino:
Rumdeuter's disciples Chelsea fans chapter like donstan18 and swiz123 should watch this video and ask their oga to tell us how did vidic barked Drogba?why was he pointing at a point grin.

Airmark come and see Vidic doing what they say only useless defenders those.

https://fb.watch/d_pyriWnMI/

What happened there is obvious to any football watcher

Drogba got the ball stopped while 2 Chelsea players were making the run. At that point Drogba who has paused was not the immediate threat. The immediate threat is now SWP and Joe Cole who were making the run which Vidic followed the most dangerous players and told the other Man Utd players to follow the less dangerous Drogba at this point

The moment Drogba decided to turn and shoot, Then Drogba became the most dangerous player and Vidic charged at him

Those are the images for those who have eyes and can reason

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
The view around Barcelona is that Raphinha currently only wants to go there, but they won't and can't match #Chelsea's bid so far. [via @Matt_Law_DT]

Honestly Chelsea's late interest in Raphinha was surprising to me, I see it and Chelsea move for Dembele as payback for turning Christensen's head
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
airmark:
cool

Dybala inter
Pogba Juve
Maria Juve

All probably on high salaries

If we fit sign Romagnoli then maybe Dembele e go make sense o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
raumdeuter:

What happened there is obvious to any football watcher

Drogba got the ball stopped while 2 Chelsea players were making the run. At that point Drogba who has paused was not the immediate threat. The immediate threat is now SWP and Joe Cole who were making the run which Vidic followed the most dangerous players and told the other Man Utd players to follow the less dangerous Drogba at this point

The moment Drogba decided to turn and shoot, Then Drogba became the most dangerous player and Vidic charged at him

Those are the images for those who have eyes and can reason

You did not analyse that of VVD like this.

You just selected the point and kill part and showed us.

What is good for the goose sir....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14627) (14628) (14629) (14630) (14631) (14632) (14633) ... (19404) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bill8012(m), SirAce, joezy23(m), TheLequte, pkasso(m), Jskelly11, Unlimited22, andrewbaba44, Agadinaagwuofe, USAfall2024 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.