Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14647) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10491642 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14644) (14645) (14646) (14647) (14648) (14649) (14650) ... (19139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
Taguchi:

since both players are of the same religions maybe na Spiritual productivity him dey use compare dem

maybe Mane get a more robust better prayer life than Salah and has been carrying the entire team with prayers.

Prayer is the master key stat
Bwahahaha grin grin grin

Obviously, Prayer is the master key Stat bro grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
una still dey drag donstan grin grin

Omo, 12 hours dragging grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ellexy:
Stats wey be Donstan god never gree answer am since yesterday

embarassed cry cry

Just give him small time, he is cuming cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
Them dan hold ham for blokos grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
Expert17:

grin
even hesben don leave am run

but i'm sure the don is cooking something
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
iamoyindamola:
Them dan hold ham for blokos grin grin
Normally for all this kind argument na dayo the master Amala turner dey come help am but d problem say dayo na the biggest Salah Stan...him don dey announce say Salah na greatest African player for Epl since 2017...the guy need more training to perfect the when the met and carried criteria... grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ellexy:
You just dey apply pressure nowadays relentlessly. I'm just wondering if it's transferred aggression

cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin

Na vayolenzz period na grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
afrodoc2:

I need to apologize to Ebu.kacute.
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
BlueAngel444:
Barcelona are hopeful of negotiating a fee of around €45M for #Chelsea target Jules Kounde, but Sevilla want closer to €60M.
This broke club again. I'm tired of seeing them next to Chelsea linked players. So we have now turned to scouts for them or what? If we say we want to eat turkey, they suddenly want to eat it too. If we want to go into the bathroom to bath they want to follow us inside too. Which kind of bloody famzing is this?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
popizaino:

That is not what I asked you. Why will you be rejecting pep Guardiola's players who you claimed were super stars making him to win ? Is it safe to say you are working against Chelsea if you don't want the same superstar that has been making pep to win the EPL ?
Let me ask you just 3 questions:
Are you still using the tyres you bought six years ago for your car?
Was the phone u bought six years ago still adorable to you?
Can you advice your club to break bank to sign either CR7 or Messi right now, and these are the players in 5 years ago every club will fight to kill just to have them in their team.
The truth is Raheem has passed his prime, he's now a spared Tyre, the qwension is why Pep no dey sell players like KDB, Rodri Foden or Bernardo Silva.
Abeg we don't need spared Tyre. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
Itsrm:

His problem is that he wants to win every argument.

I was shocked when baba swiftly moved to eye test. I had to check again to be sure I was still reading from dostain18 and not popizaino or hensben. cheesy
Eye test kwa.

Lol.

Dat nigga is delusional.

He's been chatting shït since last evening despite the bare facts in his face.

Even hensben knows when he is beat.

Dis niggur just dey form strong head.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
CAPdan21:

Omo mane na my guy Sha but the L wey una chook for don.stan ehnn...una even carry L go the next day...u and izzou wicked die, don.stan post picture he tire...
Omo, make I no lie, I personally like Mane too but for the spirit of Vayolenzz, I gatz drag am until Donstan agrees to that LL. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
CAPdan21:

Normally for all this kind argument na dayo the master Amala turner dey come help am but d problem say dayo na the biggest Salah Stan...him don dey announce say Salah na greatest African player for Epl since 2017...the guy need more training to perfect the when the met and carried criteria... grin cheesy
Raumdeuter dan carry him trabaye cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
Expert17:

Lol, no peace for the vayolenzz ones ooo grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jodera:
grin grin grin grin

the speed at which una switch from stolen pot of ogbono soup to dey drag donstan like yahoo boy wey dem catch with stolen pants dey astound me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
CAPdan21:

Omo mane na my guy Sha but the L wey una chook for don.stan ehnn...una even carry L go the next day...u and izzou wicked die, don.stan post picture he tire...
This thing come be like set up, Like say everybody don plan day wey dem go drag don
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2022
Una dey craze for here oo. grin grin cheesy grin

Imagine comparing the Boss Mane to a Klopp system player who has proven to be useless without Klopp.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jodera:
Omo, make I no lie, I personally like Mane too but for the spirit of Vayolenzz, I gatz drag am until Donstan agrees to that LL. grin grin
Omoh don.stan chop L...
Stats....L
When they met....L
Carried....L
Beasting finals....L
National achievement....L
When u con know say water don pass garri na when the french speaking hensbrain con dey endorse the agenda with English grammar....LLLL
grin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
Oasis007:
grin

Donstan18 is cornered, no escape route. Hensben did try to rescue him, but you can't give what you don't have.
Bia enyi,
What is the meaning of this rough play?
Are you trying to imply that someone is a dunce?

Bi Kiaful o

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
donstan18:

Imagine comparing the Boss Mane to a Klopp system player who has proven to be useless without Klopp.
How far any stat for the boys to backup Boss Mane against Klopp system player? Even if na one stat?

embarassed embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 1:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
CAPdan21:

Omoh don.stan chop L...
Stats....L
When they met....L
Carried....L
Beasting finals....L
National achievement....L
When u con know say water don pass garri na when the french speaking hensbrain con dey endorse the agenda with English grammar....LLLL
grin grin

Francophone Hesben
LOL

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 1:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ralphina putting Chelsea in trenches cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ellexy:
How far any stat for the boys to backup Boss Mane against Klopp system player?
This is part of a player’s profile stats and achievements.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
donstan18:

Omo collect your L.

Stop ranting. You have nothing to prove your point.

You goofed.

It's not the first time,but some guys decided to have your time since yesterday.

Dumbstan, take your L in peace.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jodera:
grin grin grin grin

Carry on bruh, keep the pressure on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
donstan18:

But our legend drogba you say is better than Ronaldo delimar has no afcon trophy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mane without Klopp, made name in EPL with Soton.

Mane without Klopp, won and achieved with his country.

Mane without Klopp, now playing for the most consistent club in Europe for the last 20 years, broke their record of signing 30 years player for 30m+.

You can’t make this shiits up!!

Who is your fav without Klopp’s system?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
donstan18:

Ok the juju stat. The one he was in Africa yet carrying Salah at Liverpool cry

Ebukacute, please I'll need that your baba.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

But our legend drogba you say is better than Ronaldo delimar has no afcon trophy.
Where’s his UCL?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
Taguchi:

the speed at which una switch from stolen pot of ogbono soup to dey drag donstan like yahoo boy wey dem catch with stolen pants dey astound me

Boss, this streets na vayolenzz Street oo. E fit such switch enter anybody sharp sharp. Even Andro.id17 wey drop the screenshots no even expect am grin

Na turn by turn grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ellexy:
Ok the juju stat. The one he was in Africa yet carrying Salah at Liverpool cry

Ebukacute, please I'll need that your baba.
Egypt were doing well and winning trophies until Salah started playing for them, ruined them and made them useless.

Man’s useless without Klopp. A system player.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ellexy:
Carry on bruh, keep the pressure on.
cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (14644) (14645) (14646) (14647) (14648) (14649) (14650) ... (19139) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: rooftops and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.