Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,038 members, 7,866,931 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14855) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10761512 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14852) (14853) (14854) (14855) (14856) (14857) (14858) ... (19447) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
OhBritannia:
Barcelona are still interested in gvardiol grin
I just thought you should know
No where to turn grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

They will soon relegate. Let us take money and sarr for gvardiol who is very better than that useless dwarf. The thing that blocked us from delight and ake is what is blocking him now too.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind Gvardiol but I am hearing Kounde to Chelsea is false.

I don't know how this is true.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Culer: 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
Tick tock tick tock...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
Sportsweb:
Chelsea needs Jules Kounde more than Barca.

With Kai Havertz as our striker, I see another scenario where defenders (James, Chilwell) will be scoring all the goals last season.

If Kai Havertz will be leading the line then our defence must be like rock. Chelsea are struggling to create Chances talk more of scoring goals.

We need defenders to protect our 1-0 lead grin

We can't afford to play score me and I score you, we go collect wotowoto

I agree with you. That score me I score you no make sense. We still know how to create chances but our problem is taken those chances. Even Lukaku missed chances.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
TrebleChamp:
No where to turn grin
You are a dead manyoo fan. You are not supposed to be saying anything.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2022
lateefGRDT:
isn't it better to say nothing than spill alot of trash??! cheesy

I've given you the attention you crave... Now crawl back to where you came from

Seek attention from someone that can't contribute to reasonable convo without throwing dumb jabs? Nah, I'll rather play with ants

Learn to have conversations or even troll, then you might be worth it.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
Amoto94:
Keep calm
Kounde is blue bar the unexpected happens.
if him like he should turn red

Chelsea have an upcoming preseason game, hopefully Koulibaly and Colwill shine in it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Culer: 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
Conflicting reports are just littered everywhere. Person fit crase because of this saga Sha grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
OhBritannia:
Barcelona are still interested in gvardiol grin
I just thought you should know

Yeah.. Xavi admires him and he might just be one for the future.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
Culer:
Tick tock tick tock...
you know the worst part,Barca have not even made an offer yet. Barca fan page keep Posting rubbish, na Sevilla I blame
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2022
Sevilla doing a Leeds on Chelsea cheesy, hoping to squeeze out more money from Leverloana
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Culer: 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
posty56:
you know the worst part,Barca have not even made an offer yet. Barca fan page keep Posting rubbish, na Sevilla I blame
aiit.
I still think the pendulum largely swings towards Chelsea tho'
Chelsea's made obvious noteworthy attempts.. Barca's been all shady, lol.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
Culer:
aiit.
I still think the pendulum largely swings towards Chelsea tho'
Chelsea's made obvious noteworthy attempts.. Barca's been all shady, lol.
yeah, but I think they should withdraw,this transfer has been drawn out too long for unknown reason,we should manage the squad like that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
My guy Fabrizio grin grin grin

"As Gérard Romero reported" cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
BlueAngel444:
Sevilla doing a Leeds on Chelsea cheesy, hoping to squeeze out more money from Leverloana
and dey will end up losing both, greed most times never ends well , transfer window go soon close, Jules kounde out of frustration no go renew contract
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SideshowBob: 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
TrebleChamp:
No where to turn grin
This bullying is massive. grin . Maybe I'll hate barka a little less now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Culer: 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
Omo, na Chelsea go sign this guy las las.
Make alemany just rest

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SideshowBob: 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
TrebleChamp:
No where to turn grin
This bullying of shekpe is massive. grin . Maybe I'll hate barka a little less now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
BlueAngel444:
Squeeze more money from Barca but Chelsea is the one with money here

Mugun cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
Culer:
Make alemany just rest
He doesn't even believe his broke club will sign him but he is saying he will burn this place. This barkabots. grin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Culer: 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

He doesn't even believe his broke club will sign him but he is saying he will burn this place. This barkabots. grin.
dumbass show me where I said such thing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2022
Based on Fabrizio's reports, Kounde is ready to sign for whoever Sevilla agrees with, and Barca, even in the event that they lodge a bid, will not match Chelsea's offer.

So what are Sevilla waiting for?

The whole thing is confusing cos some reports make it seem as though Chelsea are at fault, others make it seem as though Kounde and/or Sevilla are delaying the move.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
Culer:
dumbass show me where I said such thing
You have been spamming this thread since morning with few people with me replying you. Go to your dead club thread. You have already said Chelsea will sign him at last so what are you doing here? tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
BlueMann:
Based on Fabrizio's reports, Kounde is ready to sign for whoever Sevilla agrees with, and Barca, even in the event that they lodge a bid, will not match Chelsea's offer.

The whole thing is confusing cos some reports make it seem as though Chelsea are at fault, others make it seem as though Kounde and/or Sevilla are delaying the move.
Sevilla are the problem here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
BlueMann:

If Barcelona offer is below Chelsea offer, there's no way Sevilla will be accepting that because it doesn't reach their valuation and besides Bordeaux have 10% in that deal.

Anyway if Sevilla accept that deal that means kounde reject Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
popizaino:

Thomas Tuchel should just pack all his belongings from London if we finish behind Arsenal and Man United. I don't care about finishing 20th,so far Arsenal and Man United are not in first 19th then I am good.
grin grin grin grin
This one funny sha grin

Tho that arrangements is not really about potential end of the season ranking, it's about the theoretical front three by the big 6, which is the deadliest.

I feel you guys have the weakest attack(front three) amongst the big 6 sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Culer: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2022
Jodera:

I feel you guys have the weakest attack(front three) amongst the big 6 sha
yeah. They don't have a natural goalscorer. They'll be in trouble if they don't get one before the end of this transfer window.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
And for those who say that this green light thing can't take that long, I'm going to ratify the words of Cristóbal Soria: the new Chelsea staff is not being agile at all. They slow everything down. Let's see if that is also Sevilla's fault.

#CFC

(
@InfoSevillismo
)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
Culer:
yeah. They don't have a natural goalscorer. They'll be in trouble if they don't get one before the end of this transfer window.
They don’t need any

All they need is kounde and gvardiol and akiewu from mancity for bus parking grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
Astrid4:

Is he a Barca legend?

So he must be a Barca legend before you consider him not to be a flop ?

Nice mentality
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
Culer:
Make alemany just rest
Fabrizio just dey prepare Chelsea fans for heartbreak
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
Unlimited22:

Lol
Injuries have decimated him Bro. It's like saying Hargreaves isn't a Manyoo flop.
Was Hargreaves ever fit for any season at Man U ?

Umtiti was fit at his first Barca 2 seasons ,was one of the best defenders in Laliga ,won the Laliga twice

Man refused to go under the knife to make the 2018 World Cup ,na there him problem start from

Na this player you want make I call flop , A player that was purchased for just 25 million euros ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14852) (14853) (14854) (14855) (14856) (14857) (14858) ... (19447) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Katcall and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.