Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,661 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14858) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10635424 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14855) (14856) (14857) (14858) (14859) (14860) (14861) ... (19285) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

That is why they are a dead club. Dead thread, Dead future.

Lol...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
airmark:

I just returned now to see their mentions. You've said it all. Most Barca fans are stupid anyway.

The thing just weak me..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2022
donstan18:

It’s very simple, once one person decide to go low and fight very dirty with one of these Barcelona eediots, they’ll behave. cheesy

I trust you on that cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GloriousGbola: 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ibime:

Taxes are better in Spain. It comes down to money

Whether it's rainy or snowy or sunny
Funny but it all comes down to the money
I'm in it I'm headed for the cash I'm headed for the cash
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
izzou:

He's even from Liepzig

I don't trust any package from there
From that League, not just Liepzig.

They’re frauds.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2022
donstan18:

I’ve watched different clips of Gvardiol, he’s too offensive, he dey over do am.

Always picking the ball from keeper to run inside like prime Messi.
He is good with defence too even though bundesliga is a weak league but he is playing for croatia. When they said he was just 20years old I thought maybe he went to go and do fake age like mane and Kessie. If we get him and he does well we can even sell him for like 150m in future. Bayern and barka will buy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
� @SevillaFC just confirmed that they will accept both @ChelseaFC and @FCBarcelona offer for Jules Kounde. £55m/£60m plus add ons, Jules Kounde will play for Barcelona for the first half of the season before moving to Chelsea for the end of the season. [ Soccer Arena ]

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
We have to buy another attacker. Somebody for that right wing since broja might stay. Him and havertz will fight for striker role.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

He is good with defence too even though bundesliga is a weak league but he is playing for croatia. When they said he was just 20years old I thought maybe he went to go and do fake age like mane and Kessie. If we get him and he does well we can even sell him for like 150m in future. Bayern and barka will buy.
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by stuff46(m): 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
madrid5:
� @SevillaFC just confirmed that they will accept both @ChelseaFC and @FCBarcelona offer for Jules Kounde. £55m/£60m plus add ons, Jules Kounde will play for Barcelona for the first half of the season before moving to Chelsea for the end of the season. [ Soccer Arena ]

angry grin grin grin grin

CalmaKounde
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
Chelsea tell Inter Milan they can KEEP Romelu Lukaku for second loan season and there is a proposal in place for Lukaku to stay in Italy under similar terms to this season.�

From Matt Law

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
BlueMann:
Chelsea tell Inter Milan they can KEEP Romelu Lukaku for second loan season and there is a proposal in place for Lukaku to stay in Italy under similar terms to this season.�

From Matt Law

grin grin
You bin dey expect am back? grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
madrid5:

Wetin be this? grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
BlueMann:

From Matt Law

grin grin
Chelsea dey fvckup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
madrid5:
He should just divide himself into two,
Shikena
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
airmark:

Really? How much is dead Barca offering him after tax?

I think Spain tax like 26% while UK is 45%
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
Culer:
but he accepted the move to Chelsea last summer before Sevilla flipped the switch,no?

What's happening now is due to the 'barca effect'
you mean by this same guy

Jules Kounde, who #Chelsea have agreed a fee with Sevilla for, to Barcelona is just a matter of time. Parties just need to sort out all of the documentation and its details. [@gerardromero via @ReshadRahman_]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
BlueAngel444:
you mean by this same guy

Jules Kounde, who #Chelsea have agreed a fee with Sevilla for, to Barcelona is just a matter of time. Parties just need to sort out all of the documentation and its details. [@gerardromero via @ReshadRahman_]
I think we have lost him. Sevilla has spoil everything.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2022
BlueMann:
You people should stop attacking Kounde. Reports clearly state he is ready to joining either club. As far as I can see, the main issue is between Sevilla and Chelsea.

And even if he now wants Barca, it's his choice - blame your club for fooling around for over a year, fumbling one deal over and over.

exactly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ovoko

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
BlueMann:
Sevilla have NOT received documentation from Chelsea, only verbal agreements which were discussed yesterday, when Sevilla receive the documents, it is over, Kounde would sign for Chelsea. (
@butacondelgarci
)
lol person don go lose or hide paper somewhere grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
airmark:

I just returned now to see their mentions. You've said it all. Most Barca fans are stupid anyway.
haba so who are the few that now have sense cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
I no go choke mouth for this kounde matter again what nonsense...is he the only good defender in the world... stupidity
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eddie7: 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
emmyluizzz:
I no go choke mouth for this kounde matter again
what nonsense...is he the only good defender in the world... stupidity

With all honesty, I don't really feel the guy one bit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
Culer:
Omo, na Chelsea go sign this guy las las.
Make alemany just rest
Why you dey do like dis? And you name yourself culer angry
Once Gerard Romero says it's done it's DONE , Raphinha saga no teach you stuff bro, Helena condis (Tier 1) that was twerking for Chelsea yesterday suddenly got information last night, Even used Romero's "Things are happening" slogan, It's just to wait for Taprinzo to confirm it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
��| Jules Koundé has rejected Chelsea's offer & is very close to joining FC Barcelona. @fansjavimiguel

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

You are a dead manyoo fan. You are not supposed to be saying anything.
And your alive Chelshit Club has become Barcelona chief scout grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
Away from this Jossy Kayode

"Chelsea's new owners plan a staged rebuild of Stamford Bridge, with the stands replaced and upgraded one by one.

The hotel behind the Shed End would be bulldozed in the Stamford Bridge rebuild, with Todd Boehly appointing architect Janet Marie Smith to oversee the task of rebuilding Chelsea's ground.

Todd Boehly and co believe the US is the market with the most potential growth for Chelsea but also intend investments in technology and media content."

� Martin Lipton - The Sun

� @ChelseaFC_CFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
In the morning kounde 99% to Barca done
Afternoon the news is false kounde Is going to Chelsea as Barca hasn't made a bid
Evening kounde set to undergo medical after move to Barca

If they don't geddifok angry

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Culer: 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Why you dey do like dis? And you name yourself culer angry
Once Gerard Romero says it's done it's DONE , Raphinha saga no teach you stuff bro, Helena condis (Tier 1) that was twerking for Chelsea yesterday suddenly got information last night, Even used Romero's "Things are happening" slogan, It's just to wait for Taprinzo to confirm it
lol
You that have been lurking around this thread since morning.. Wetin come ginger you like this
Until kounde holds the Barca shirt with laporta, I'll keep my fingers crossed. The rollercoaster has just been too much.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oldboss(m): 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
Things are happening

Koundeisblue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
Culer:
lol
You that have been lurking around the thread since morning. Wetin come ginger you like this.
Until kounde holds the Barca shirt with laporta, I'll keep my fingers crossed. The rollercoaster has just been too much.
I chop ban
No Just worry, Let's wait for Taprinzo's update to see if Gerard is lying cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (14855) (14856) (14857) (14858) (14859) (14860) (14861) ... (19285) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ouzo1(m), BlueAngel444, abimcdssi and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.