Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,224 members, 7,867,585 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14859) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10763919 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14856) (14857) (14858) (14859) (14860) (14861) (14862) ... (19451) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oldboss(m): 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2022

✍️ Let's not get pity with Chelsea. They are a great club with a bright future, no need to destroy our relationship over a transfer window. Let's sit together and discuss De Jong swap with Reece James

#ten

in Barcelona shirt will be the greatest rb I football history

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Culer: 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
Kilishihunter:

I chop ban
No Just worry, Let's wait for Taprinzo's update to see if Gerard is lying cheesy
tbh with you, I never actually doubted Gerard, cuz the confidence wey he use take follow this kounde saga this morning ehn. Even when other sources said there was no contact, he maintained that kounde will sign for Barca, so I felt that there was an atom of truth to what he was saying. After all he's laporta's insider, so he'd always get first hand information about anything concerning Barca.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
Oldboss:

✍️ Let's not get pity with Chelsea. They are a great club with a bright future, no need to destroy our relationship over a transfer window. Let's sit together and discuss De Jong swap with Reece James

#ten

if na play,stop am abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
BlueAngel444:
haba so who are the few that now have sense cheesy

You will know them by their views.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
BlueMann:
Sevilla have NOT received documentation from Chelsea, only verbal agreements which were discussed yesterday, when Sevilla receive the documents, it is over, Kounde would sign for Chelsea. (
@butacondelgarci
)

Why did you trust this source over Fabrizio?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oldboss(m): 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ennyjay69:
if na play,stop am abeg

No be play o. the both team gain we need a rb you guys need a cm

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
Oldboobs:

#ten

airmark u mean like dis shocked, what category would this one fall under embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
Culer:
tbh with you, I never actually doubted Gerard, cuz the confidence wey he use take follow this kounde saga this morning ehn. Even when other sources said there was no contact, he maintained that kounde will sign for Barca, so I felt that there was an atom of truth to what he was saying. After all he's laporta's insider, so he'd always get first hand information about anything concerning Barca.
Apart from that sef, haven't you noticed a lot of sources especially in England have backtracked or gone awfully quiet this past few hours, Even Matt law hasn't dropped numerous updates like the past few days, Taprinzo gan gats quote Gerard's info this morning on his account, Omo wetin Chelsea fans don use my eye see ehn this past few days, Transfer of aggression gats buss enter angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
Frank Lampard has earned the club’s backing in his pursuit of Chelsea midfielder Billy Gilmour. {talkSPORT}

Billy to go on loan under Lampard would be great
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
airmark:

Why did you trust this source over Fabrizio?

I no trust anybody again. All of them can fvck off. Chelsea, Barca and Sevilla should all fuvk off too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
Where is nihilist?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
Oldboss:

#ten

Na win-win situation for both sides.

Make we collect James give them Jong.

Them no kukuma get box-to-box midfielder way day ok since Kante don dwindle.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
Even ben Jacobs is now talking another thing. This Sevilla must suffer.
This one just dey monitor Kounde deal like his life depend on it grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ojayblack: 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Slavery on twitter because of Kounde grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
Oldboss:

No be play o. the both team gain we need a rb you guys need a cm

we no want cm again,anything that will involve James,count chelsea out abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Kounde is average and overhyped. I have better things to do than waste time on that midget.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Kounde is average and overhyped. I have better things to do than waste time on that midget.

you be real portable, you no fit dey one place grin

WhoDeyHause:

He is one of the best young defender. If you're looking for a defender who's good on the ball and can build up from the back and also be rigid in defending, he can do it. Even with his height he Still jump to win the ball aerially more than some taller players
We will get him. Dead barka can not do anything.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Culer: 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

you mean the jumping midget?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
Now i find this funny grin, omo dead broke Barca don show Chelshit shege this transfer window.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Culer: 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
Taguchi:

you be real portable, you no fit dey one place grin

no mind that guy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Now i find this funny grin, omo dead broke Barca don show Chelshit shege this transfer window.

No better way to say it.

Make them try go for Messi abeg. We go like see something.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Culer: 8:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
FirstbornWds:

No better way to say it.

Make them try go for Messi abeg. We go like see something.
nah.. that ship has sailed. Moving on is the right thing to do.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 8:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
Culer:
no mind that guy

nigga is in severe pains

just see the way he described Kounde one would think he's talking of franz beckenbauer, the guy must really love kounde grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Culer: 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2022
Taguchi:

nigga is in severe pains

just see the way he described Kounde one would think he's talking of franz beckenbauer, the guy must really love kounde grin

he loves kounde like mad. He's just heartbroken rn grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 8:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
Culer:
nah.. that ship has sailed. Moving on is the right thing to do.

Lmao. For some of us, it won't be a bad thing to see. Even if it's for half-season. It still feels weird seeing that man in a jersey that isn't ours.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
Culer:
he loves kounde like mad. He's just heartbroken rn grin

even me shock wether na the kounde wey i sabi wey this guy dey describe so

i feel for him tho, unrequited love is painful, the guy just dey labour in vain grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
kiss

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Lmao. For some of us, it won't be a bad thing to see. Even if it's for half-season. It still feels weird seeing that man in a jersey that isn't ours.
Even as I no too like Barcelona, that news get as e be me for body. I was shell-shocked when I saw it.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
Unlimited22:

Even as I no too like Barcelona, that news get as e be me for body. I was shell-shocked when I saw it.

Aguero said he thought the Barca portal had been hacked. Lol

I was kinda off from football for like a week.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
So no be today e start?

Good thing he listened to the word of wisdom and chose Barca

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
Segedinho:
grin
was about to post this ,yet clubs take them seriously

(1) (2) (3) ... (14856) (14857) (14858) (14859) (14860) (14861) (14862) ... (19451) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hensben(m), Sportsweb, Lana1(m), iamoyindamola(m), popizaino(m), AbokiWam and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.