Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,283 members, 7,860,663 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:57 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14910) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10726448 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14907) (14908) (14909) (14910) (14911) (14912) (14913) ... (19389) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
donstan18:

What’s my business with ManU and Wolves strikers?

And you get business with west ham ,since he didn’t perform well against them grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by marti198(m): 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
donstan18:

Ake
Kimpebe
Skrrrpa
Fofana

Then combo it with Fraudvertz upfront as the main man, with Jorginho protecting Koulibaly.

Tactical genius.
The reason why our transfer window is all over the place is simply because we have no technical director. You cannot say tuchel is not a good coach.

Tuchel has the highest win percentage of any dortmund manager. He is still the only manager to take PSG to the champions league final. Bros e no get wetin u wan talk…..tuchel no Dey go anywhere. He cannot switch to 4 at the back because there is no DM and Silva can’t play with 4 at the back cause of his age and he will need to cover space quickly. Our attackers are another case on their own.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
kingBolton:

I don't think so, it's Leicester city we are talking about, they will definitely want to squeeze enought money out of this deal.
That's what I'm saying
We had a chance at him and balked. Seems a bit scattergun tbh

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
Jorginho will be our prime Makelele protecting Koulibaly and 49 years old Thiago Silva who’s finished.

Then Fraudvertz will be the main man upfront, our new Drogba the big game player.

Then sign Kimpebe with his cow head to partner 49 years old finished Thiago Silva.

Tuchel-Ball, here we come. It’ll be scary.

Liverpool and ManCity should just surrender on time because it’ll be scary.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:

And you get business with west ham ,she he didn’t perform well against them grin
What are you even saying?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
marti198:
The reason why our transfer window is all over the place is simply because we have no technical director. You cannot say tuchel is not a good coach.

Tuchel has the highest win percentage of any dortmund manager. He is still the only manager to take PSG to the champions league final. Bros e no get wetin u wan talk…..tuchel no Dey go anywhere. He cannot switch to 4 at the back because there is no DM and Silva can’t play with 4 at the back cause of his age and he will need to cover space quickly. Our attackers are another case on their own.
Knowing this, and knowing that 3 defenders tactics is the easiest to mess you up when decoded, what should a good manager do?

How many DMs has Tuchel gone for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
marti198:
. Chairmo when u look at the market for €20m+ you cannot get any player as good technically and as versatile as depay. Forget say na Man U reject, he has improved tremendously since his Man U stint. He was Barca’s highest goal scorer and best player before injury. If u are going by rejects klopp for no sign salah and man city for no sign de bruyne.

Depay is Netherlands best attacker easily. Bro is good at dribbling, scoring, set pieces and chance creation. For that low price he definitely will improve our attack.

Depay is not a bad idea if we are selling Broja
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2022
Singapore1:

It's all in your head!

if you read my post well you will notice i didn't say anything about his height. we have good defenders like Puyo cannavaro etc who were good defenders despites their height.
azpilicueta is more aggressive and weight about 7 Kg more than kounde
reece james weight about 12kg more and chalobah who is of the same age also weigh more. There are more to these things than height

yeah i have watched fofana far more than i have watched him, but i have watched him play enough to decide

I never call him flop. i just don't rate him. simple
end of discussion

So Kounde lightweight like this? Antonio bullied him wella in Europa sha. The only place I saw Kounde at Chelsea was in a back 3, or right back. EPL has too many physical duels

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
marti198:
. Chairmo when u look at the market for €20m+ you cannot get any player as good technically and as versatile as depay. Forget say na Man U reject, he has improved tremendously since his Man U stint. He was Barca’s highest goal scorer and best player before injury. If u are going by rejects klopp for no sign salah and man city for no sign de bruyne.

Depay is Netherlands best attacker easily. Bro is good at dribbling, scoring, set pieces and chance creation. For that low price he definitely will improve our attack.

These two were talents!
Chelsea were not patient enough to to see them bloom, and it was Mourinho's fault for not trusting them enough to throw them to the fore.

Depay is not a bad player, but each time i watch him play, i see a showman trying to impress the camera & the media, rather than the spectators.
His on the pitch -showmanship is not different from Neymar.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
donstan18:
Jorginho will be our prime Makelele protecting Koulibaly and 49 years old Thiago Silva who’s finished.

Then Fraudvertz will be the main man upfront, our new Drogba the big game player.

Then sign Kimpebe with his cow head to partner 49 years old finished Thiago Silva.

grin grin grin grin You don join Jude to dey type rubbish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
Capaldi:
Kasper Schmeichel leaving Leicester to Nice is a weird transfer.

Looked weird at first, but a 35 year old man going to enjoy life on the Cote d'Azur is very understandable especially as Nice have money and can probably afford to pay him well for the next 3 years, and his wife and family will enjoy the sunshine and lifestyle. Can't compare this to living in Leicester

17 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ibime:

So Kounde lightweight like this? Antonio bullied him wella in Europa sha. The only place I saw Kounde was in a back 3, or right back. EPL has too many physical duels
he is 70kg and the 70kg is being argued

his weight here

compare it to chalobah who is our lowest in terms of weight

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
Jodera:
Him try wella
If dem dey call players wey dey kill Chelsea, Mount name no suppose dey crop up at all.

You self see am.
I talk say Jude ( Havertz10) brain be like Tuchel own grin
Sometimes e no dey correct.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
Kilishihunter:

If England no win this thing ehn, It'll be utterly shocking

France looked handy sha, but all these England wingers play like Fede Chiesa. I never thought I'd see women playing footie like this. Women's football has come a long way. Even defenders and goalkeepers are passing the ball around at the back

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
Singapore1:

he is 70kg and the 70kg is being argued

Even his advertised height of 5 ft 10 looks suspect. Guy dey use that afro add inches

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
Una still dey troll for here? Untop Kounde again? Na wa oooo.
Chelsea should go for Kimbepe, it’s as simple as that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
donstan18:

Feel free to join Barca
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
izzou:
Some good news

Jude ( Havertz10), this would help.
That your head wey hair don scarce wey him shape be like Kimbempe own go need this kind treatment. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ibime:

France looked handy sha, but all these England wingers play like Fede Chiesa. I never thought I'd see women playing footie like this. Women's football has come a long way. Even defenders and goalkeepers are passing the ball around at the back
France that struggled to beat that Dutch team without miedema, They have good players from Lyon and psg Sha but their strength is mostly in the defense with that Renard lady, Germany have their weakest team in years, I think their England's coach wiegman won the last euros with the Dutch so I see no reason why she can't do it again for the hosts
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
I also don't understand why we are not going for depay, he is free.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by marti198(m): 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ibime:

Depay is not a bad idea if we are selling Broja
If we are playing with a 4-2-2 then Broja and depay can both be in the squad with Broja coming off the bench if needed but we would need a DM and another defender. Definitely not kimpembe that guy no be am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
Singapore1:
I also don't understand why we are not going for depay, he is free.
He'll be free next year
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
Kilishihunter:

France that struggled to beat that Dutch team without miedema, They have good players from Lyon and psg Sha but their strength is mostly in the defense with that Renard lady, Germany have their weakest team in years, I think their England's coach wiegman won the last euros with the Dutch so I see no reason why she can't do it again for the hosts

Miedema played. I watched the whole match. France bullied them to sege and could have won that game 5 or 6 nil
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by marti198(m): 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2022
OJURONGBE1:

These two were talents!
Chelsea were not patient enough to to see them bloom, and it was Mourinho's fault for not trusting them enough to throw them to the fore.

Depay is not a bad player, but each time i watch him play, i see a showman trying to impress the camera & the media, rather than the spectators.
His on the pitch -showmanship is not different from Neymar.
At least we can be happy that e sabi dribble at least. Our attackers go see defenders turn go back. The worst na Werner. That one go run go outside with the ball, oga dribble…..na lie. E go just Dey run like Tom and Jerry for field.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2022
Happy for Kirby and Millie Bright. Wasn't expecting a 4-0 scoreline against Sweden.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by marti198(m): 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
donstan18:

Knowing this, and knowing that 3 defenders tactics is the easiest to mess you up when decoded, what should a good manager do?

How many DMs has Tuchel gone for?
I hope you know that tuchel tried to sign Tchouameni last season when he was just €40m but there was not enough time to complete the deal, that’s why he loaned saúl. Then Real Madrid entered the picture this season and everything collapsed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
marti198:
I hope you know that tuchel tried to sign Tchouameni last season when he was just €40m but there was not enough time to complete the deal, that’s why he loaned saúl. Then Real Madrid entered the picture this season and everything collapsed
Tchouameni isn’t a standard DM.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ibime:

Miedema played. I watched the whole match. France bullied them to sege and could have won that game 5 or 6 nil
No vex it's lieke martens I wanted to speak on, I confused her with miedema grin I didn't watch the match though but I don't see how they're beating this English team, That squad is complete from head to toe, even the subs, Before the tournament the only team I felt could stop them was Spain due to the rise of Barca Femeni before putellas tore her ACL but you still saw how they were dominated for several parts of that game, Even though their squad is filled with many Lyon stars I don't see France winning
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2022
lordfalcao:
so since scoring against Liverpool how many years ago. What has he been dropping..

Masterclass or disasterclass?

What about your Lord Falcao that flopped in Man utd and Chelsea?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2022
marti198:
If we are playing with a 4-2-2 then Broja and depay can both be in the squad with Broja coming off the bench if needed but we would need a DM and another defender. Definitely not kimpembe that guy no be am.

Depay is still a winger so even in 4-3-3, he can play two roles
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
Kilishihunter:

No vex it's lieke martens I wanted to speak on, I confused her with miedema grin I didn't watch the match though but I don't see how they're beating this English team, That squad is complete from head to toe, even the subs, Before the tournament the only team I felt could stop them was Spain due to the rise of Barca Femeni before putellas tore her ACL but you still saw how they were dominated for several parts of that game, Even though their squad is filled with many Lyon stars I don't see France winning

Yep, Spain was best placed to challenge and England struggled in that game but France have those Lyon girls and plenty of pace in their fullbacks and the black girls upfront. They win many 1v1 races and could trouble England with those duels
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by marti198(m): 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
donstan18:

Tchouameni isn’t a standard DM.
True but tuchel doesn’t just require his defensive midfielder to be able to defend, they should also be able to carry the ball from the back and start attacks. Hence why he went for Tchouameni whose adept at the qualities.

Another Dm like Tchouameni is kouadio kone but I don’t know why we are not in for him yet.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14907) (14908) (14909) (14910) (14911) (14912) (14913) ... (19389) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Datakey, Debroslink, Gucciboy and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.