Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14913) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10617618 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14910) (14911) (14912) (14913) (14914) (14915) (14916) ... (19263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:51am On Jul 27, 2022
This is depressing....... And embarrassing embarassed

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by marti198(m): 9:55am On Jul 27, 2022
Dembele just showed what we are missing here at Chelsea. Someone that can actually beat their marker and make something of the opportunity.
The only person we have like that is sterling. We need to buy one more person like that. I would have suggested saint-Maximin, but that guys decision making in vital moments can be very suspect . We just lack individual brilliance in our attack.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 10:18am On Jul 27, 2022
timbros:
This is depressing....... And embarrassing embarassed
even with that ,we are one the most decorated team in EPL , we are part of the few clubs that have won everything. ,man city never smell fifa club world cup ,nor champions league, shall I continue , if few goal scorers means more treble so be it ,so shut your trap ,bitch ass nigga cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 10:28am On Jul 27, 2022
marti198:
Dembele just showed what we are missing here at Chelsea. Someone that can actually beat their marker and make something of the opportunity.
The only person we have like that is sterling. We need to buy one more person like that. I would have suggested saint-Maximin, but that guys decision making in vital moments can be very suspect . We just lack individual brilliance in our attack.
he still wouldn't have come bro ,no be Chelsea fault, besides that guy na huge gamble to me ,due to his injuries ,which makes him inconsistent
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 10:30am On Jul 27, 2022
notice how black players don they dominate almost every football club cheesy, Madrid that was as white as snow,don they resemble french national team ,black don dey colonize too

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:44am On Jul 27, 2022
donstan18:

Sacked in 2017 by Dortmund, sacked in 2020 by PSG.

Yet to win a tournament he started for Chelsea.
you just dy talk.

Ucl group stage is 6 matches..

From knock out to final is 7 matches..

We won the hardest part with tuchel

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:57am On Jul 27, 2022
lordfalcao:
you just dy talk.

Ucl group stage is 6 matches..

From knock out to final is 7 matches..

We won the hardest part with tuchel
Did he start the tournament?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:03am On Jul 27, 2022
Sniper04:

Naso e superb for Chelsea too, sha no too vex for am if stomach ache start

Why we no hear una complain till he decide to join Barca ?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 11:09am On Jul 27, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You dey this thread before or you be Chelsea fan?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:18am On Jul 27, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You must be new here.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 11:48am On Jul 27, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

65 million is too much for fofana. He is good but not to that amount. He just came back from long injury. If we want to spend that amount of money on a leceister player it should be Ndidi since we need a dm.

He's played like 10 games since then and looked sharp as well.

City quoted 50m for their benchwarmer. Didn't Man Utd just buy a midget for almost 60m?

Skriniar is on his last year contract and Inter are not even buldging for less than 70m. Kimpembe 60 as well.

We might want to act blind to the inflation and defender's tax going on but realistically, none of our defensive targets will cost less than 50 in total package. Might as well just make good of it undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:53am On Jul 27, 2022
donstan18:

Agreed he didn't start the tournament but does it really matter, what of Pep that start the UCL tournament, where did he end?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:54am On Jul 27, 2022
VargasVee:

He's played like 10 games since then and looked sharp as well.

City quoted 50m for their benchwarmer. Didn't Man Utd just buy a midget for almost 60m?

Skriniar is on his last year contract and Inter are not even buldging for less than 70m. Kimpembe 60 as well.

We might want to act blind to the inflation and defender's tax going on but realistically, none of our defensive targets will cost less than 50 in total package. Might as well just make good of it undecided

Fofana is a very fine player ,50 million should be perfect for him

But you should be scared about his injury history ,I think man is injury prone ,played only 7 epl games last season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Fofana is a very fine player ,50 million should be perfect for him

But you should be scared about his injury history ,I think man is injury prone ,played only 7 epl games last season

Would've been ideal imo but he has a contract till 2027. LFC would not sell for that amount.

He was out with a bad ACL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
MorataFC:
Agreed he didn't start the tournament but does it really matter, what of Pep that start the UCL tournament, where did he end?
What’s my business with Pep?

Una no rate am, yet Na una dey usa am as standard.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
VargasVee:

Would've been ideal imo but he has a contract till 2027. LFC would not sell for that amount.

He was out with a bad ACL

Ahh ,you Kuku no Leicester city ,them no go even sell self
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
donstan18:

so if he started the tournament we would have gone out in group stage?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
lordfalcao:
so if he started the tournament we would have gone out in group stage?
The ones he started, did he win them?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
marti198:
Dembele is scared of the physicality of epl due to his injury record, if not that he would’ve come to us because of Tuchel.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
hensben:
Dembele is scared of the physicality of epl due to his injury record, if not that he would’ve come to us because of Tuchel.

Na everybody wey no come epl Dey fear for the physicality ,I am sure you are dembele PA to know about this, maybe you will tell me if epl is the only league in the world ?

I am sure if kante was playing in another other league and Chelsea bid for him and he rejected ,some of you will come and tell us how he is too short and won’t survive in the epl grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
hensben:
hens brain for a reason

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Na everybody wey no come epl Dey fear for the physicality ,I am sure you are dembele PA to know about this, maybe you will tell me if epl is the only league in the world ?

I am sure if kante was playing in another other league and Chelsea bid for him and he rejected ,some of you will come and tell us how he is too short and won’t survive in the epl grin
But Dembele will be regarded as a Barcelona flop so far, true or false?

Has he done anything not to be called a Barcelona flop?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
hensben:

He doesn't trust Chelsea's project, period.

Any other excuse is useless

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2022
donstan18:

He's gradually leaving that phase of flopiness. Last season saw him as very productive but it doesn't take away the last 3 years of constant injuries.

So yeah, he's a a flop. A productive flop, anyway. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2022
I see barca fans are so obsessed with this thread
What do you guys see in this thread that always give you orgasm? cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
donstan18:

Anytime he plays he comes good

Won’t call him a flop because of injuries ,if na flop dem no go renew him contract ,dem go throwaway am like coutinho and griezman

He is just a player Barca over paid for and that’s all

And besides I don’t think a flop should be having the most assist in Laliga

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
andrewbaba44:

It's not about height. Position on the pitch matters a lot, it's not a one-size fits all condemnation of small players. CM key physical need is the ability to press at speed and a small player can do that even better than a big player. At Centreback, height plus weight is important in EPL cos of a lot of aerial duels. For injury prone players like Dembele, the number of games and spacing in-between games is important for rest and recovery and EPL does not offer that due to no winter break, two domestic cups etc. And EPL plays through rainy and wet conditions in winter which increases chance of injury, plus the game is faster, adding again to injury risk

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Anytime he plays he comes good

Won’t call him a flop because of injuries ,if na flop dem no go renew him contract ,dem go throwaway am like coutinho and griezman

He is just a player Barca over paid for and that’s all

And besides I don’t think a flop should be having the most assist in Laliga
Renewing of contract has nothing to do with being a flop. Use Chelsea for example, the kind of flops we have their contact renewed. How about ManU? Same thing.

Dembele has actually failed so far, MIGHT come good yea, but he actually failed, he’s a Barcelona flop. Don’t lie.

He cost 100m+, yet Barcelona has been making big signings to replace his positions. He’s actually a flop until proven otherwise.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
What a disappointment. I had high hopes for this guy when he signed

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
Ibime:
What a disappointment. I had high hopes for this guy when he signed
Loan or we’re selling him for 8m?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
donstan18:

Renewing of contract has nothing to do with being a flop. Use Chelsea for example, the kind of flops we have their contact renewed. How about ManU? Same thing.

Dembele has actually failed so far, MIGHT come good yea, but he actually failed, he’s a Barcelona flop. Don’t lie.

He cost 100m+, yet Barcelona has been making big signings to replace his positions. He’s actually a flop until proven otherwise.

Lol

You saw where I said Barca overpaid for him ,so that’s why the expectations are high ,no thanks to injuries though .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
hensben:
He personally told you this undecided undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14910) (14911) (14912) (14913) (14914) (14915) (14916) ... (19263) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Thazard(m), User09, DynamoDeGreat, forgiveness and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.