Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,344 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14914) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10725508 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14911) (14912) (14913) (14914) (14915) (14916) (14917) ... (19389) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
andrewbaba44:

If you see the kind crowd and epic welcome wey Roma give dybala ehnnn ,so emotional

Roma is a we'll run club..very emotional and passionate club

if I'm a footballer I will like to play for Roma

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
emmyluizzz:

Roma is a we'll run club..very emotional and passionate club

if I'm a footballer I will like to play for Roma

Dybala self Dey cry

E come be like say na Messi or Ronaldo dem sign

Dybala better give Roma his all ooo

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Lol

You saw where I said Barca overpaid for him ,so that’s why the expectations are high ,no thanks to injuries though .
Yea, still a flop.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
OhBritannia:
I don't know what fans of Chelsea are saying, sometimes it's easy to underrate your own but one thing i know is that Cristianson is a very solid defender.
Tuchel is not a good coach and i say this with my full chest.
Christianson has made me to realize that.

Look at the players that are insisting on leaving the club, this should tell you all that tuchel is the problem here.

In PSG, he was sacked because all the players want him sacked.
That should tell you the kind of man he is, the champions league he won is because of luck and Kante and Mariano, the ex Chelsea director.
Imagine the year she leaves the club, most of the players wants to leave the club too, that should tell you all something too.
To me Tuchel didn't win the champions league, Kante and mariano was the one that won it for Chelsea and not tuchel.
Tuchel is a shityyy coach.
I can bet you all that Recee and the few good players remaining in Chelsea are leaving Chelsea at the end of the season.
Some might even leave after the world cup.

I might be a Barcelona fan, at the same time i am a football analyst too and if Chelsea don't sack tuchel, what befell Manchester united awaits them this season.

This is my prediction for top 4 in England this season.

1) Manchester city ( winner)
2) Liverpool
3) Arsenal
4) Tottenham

make I just reserved my comments
but I have marked this moniker..I will reply you later
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
OhBritannia:
I don't know what fans of Chelsea are saying, sometimes it's easy to underrate your own but one thing i know is that Cristianson is a very solid defender.

Look at the players that are insisting on leaving the club, this should tell you all that tuchel is the problem here.

That should tell you the kind of man he is, the champions league he won is because of luck and Kante and Mariano, the ex Chelsea director.
Imagine the year she leaves the club, most of the players wants to leave the club too, that should tell you all something too.
To me Tuchel didn't win the champions league, Kante and mariano was the one that won it for Chelsea and not tuchel.
I can bet you all that Recee and the few good players remaining in Chelsea are leaving Chelsea at the end of the season.

I might be a Barcelona fan, at the same time i am a football analyst too and if Chelsea don't sack tuchel, what befell Manchester united awaits them this season.

2) Liverpool
3) Arsenal
4) Tottenham

oga your brain needs total I mean complete cleaning
you are a Barca fan ..watin concern you with Chelsea...go to your group and make those bias analysis cos you are shit...

PSG sacked Tuchel on Christmas Eve 2020 after friction between him
and Leonardo grew . The pair disagreed on some of the players the
latter brought in. Mauricio Pochettino eventually replaced Tuchel in
the Parc Des Princes hotseat.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
airmark:

I like Scamacca.

You are smart ,but e don join west ham ,Chelsea no look him side grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
OhBritannia:

2) Liverpool
3) Arsenal
4) Tottenham
Weed sponsored post.

Worry about the amateur you have as coach
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Dybala self Dey cry

E come be like say na Messi or Ronaldo dem sign

Dybala better give Roma his all ooo

he will
he is lucky Mourinho is his coach and mind you he is at his best age to play football... Abraham and him will cook ..I'm sure

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2022
emmyluizzz:

he will
he is lucky Mourinho is his coach and mind you he is at his best age to play football... Abraham and him will cook ..I'm sure

Top 4 will be a good achievement for them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Top 4 will be a good achievement for them

top four might be hard....

but I trust Mourinho to win a domestic cup for them or take them to a final at least

mind you we have INTER...AC MILAN .... JUVENTUS.... NAPOLI AND EVEN LAZIO fighting with them...is gonna be hard I tell you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
hensben:
Dembele is scared of the physicality of epl due to his injury record, if not that he would’ve come to us because of Tuchel.

Your Hidden Hazard that is not able to survive the physicality of La Liga while he bossed the EPL

Or Coutinho

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
emmyluizzz:

but I trust Mourinho to win a domestic cup for them or take them to a final at least

mind you we have INTER...AC MILAN .... JUVENTUS.... NAPOLI AND EVEN LAZIO fighting with them...is gonna be hard I tell you

I know top 4 is not easy ,but if Atlanta and lazio has been making top 4 all over these years ,mou should be able to make it with Roma team

And winning a copa italia will be a good achievement also ,just a you said
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
emmyluizzz:

Atalanta too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2022
marti198:
I hope you know that tuchel tried to sign Tchouameni last season when he was just €40m but there was not enough time to complete the deal, that’s why he loaned saúl. Then Real Madrid entered the picture this season and everything collapsed
wasted time chasing striker because Tuchel said so, and Tchouameni was more than 40m last year o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2022
raumdeuter:

Your Hidden Hazard that is not able to survive the physicality of La Liga while he bossed the EPL

Or Coutinho

You won’t hear Laliga fans use anything tactical to say that’s the reason hazard and coutinho struggled ,but epl fan already knows why a player will flop at the epl even without kicking a ball there

Players from Laliga have thrived more in the epl than many any other leagues ,even thrived more than many English players

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2022
raumdeuter:

Or Coutinho

I don't like people taking and talking football like cowards.. sorry to use that word....

firstly hazard is a WORLD CLASS player..the only problem is hazard himself..firstly he was overweight/fat which will all know is bad for football then the next calamity is injury... injury killed his ambition at Madrid...

if hazard is fit this season with everything being equal ...then watch out I tell you ...he will bench that Brazilian Sterling if care is not taken

think before you post

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
donstan18:

Atalanta too

yes you are right ..I even forgot them

but I trust Mourinho....if he can take Spurs to Carling cup final...then he will definitely win a cup with roma...besides he has done it already
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
Chelsea going for Sevilla's target who would replace Kounde, meanwhile Barca finding it difficult to negotiate with Sevila cheesy. De Jong would only leave to Chelsea as he doesn't even want to leave, Chelsea not ready to pay the same figure in transfer fees as United grin

Lol this drama eh

Update, Barcelona consider going for Chelsea's new Monaco CB target, whom Sevilla wants as Kounde's replacement
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
BlueAngel444:
Chelsea going for Sevilla's target who would replace Kounde, meanwhile Barca finding it difficult to negotiate with Sevila cheesy. De Jong would only leave to Chelsea as he doesn't even want to leave, Chelsea not ready to pay the same figure in transfer fees as United grin

Lol this drama eh

Kounde is a Barca player

Madam rest

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
emmyluizzz:

I don't like people taking and talking football like cowards.. sorry to use that word....

firstly hazard is a WORLD CLASS player..the only problem is hazard himself..firstly he was overweight/fat which will all know is bad for football then the next calamity is injury... injury killed his ambition at Madrid...

if hazard is fit this season with everything being equal ...then watch out I tell you ...he will bench that Brazilian Sterling if care is not taken

think before you post

I don't know why he didn't know. Hazard became fat as soon as he joined Real Madrid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I know top 4 is not easy ,but if Atlanta and lazio has been making top 4 all over these years ,mou should be able to make it with Roma team

And winning a copa italia will be a good achievement also ,just a you said

trust me.. Atlanta and the other four had better squad than Roma at the moment....but the coach master class made them win a trophy last season..

look at where Roma finished in the league last season then you will understand what I mean

some of their best players have also left
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
emmyluizzz:

think before you post

Please who is the brazillian sterling that hazard will bench ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Kounde is a Barca player

Madam rest
yes because una don go print Jersey grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
Chelsea have been offered Thilo Kehrer by PSG this summer but have no interest in signing the defender, according to reports.

cc ibime
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
forgiveness:

I don't know why he didn't know. Hazard became fat as soon as he joined Real Madrid.
don't mind him

nairaland has made niggas to comments any thing that comes their mind just like kids
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
emmyluizzz:

trust me.. Atlanta and the other four had better squad than Roma at the moment....but the coach master class made them win a trophy last season..

look at where Roma finished in the league last season then you will understand what I mean

some of their best players have also left

Lol

Atlanta mad sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
BlueAngel444:
Chelsea have been offered Thilo Kehrer by PSG this summer but have no interest in signing the defender, according to reports.

cc ibime

cowil is hundred times better than this nigga
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Please who is the brazillian sterling that hazard will bench ?

lol
do your research bro...who do you think is benching hazard in that left wing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mecka: 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
Quiz
Who's the second highest assist provider in laliga history?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
emmyluizzz:

lol

do your research bro...who do you think is benching hazard in that left wing

As it is now ,there is nothing hazard can do that will make him bench Vinicius ,even if he is 200 percent fit

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
andrewbaba44:

As it is now ,there is nothing hazard can do that will make him bench Vinicius ,even if he is 200 percent fit

hahahaha

you are funny.....this is football we are talking about.. anything can happen

players can flob and lose form at any given time..Don't get me wrong vinicius is a very good player I must tell you..but I will still choose a very fit harzard any day any time

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mecka:
Quiz
Who's the second highest assist provider in laliga history?
na xavi nah

a record benzema is trying to break...that's why he loves to give assist becos he is third

(1) (2) (3) ... (14911) (14912) (14913) (14914) (14915) (14916) (14917) ... (19389) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fyinka47(m), Bill8012(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.