Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14984) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10570735 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14981) (14982) (14983) (14984) (14985) (14986) (14987) ... (19215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
Tuchel wants a defensive signing that can fill multiple roles, cucurella the most affordable currently, to fill in at LCB, LB, LWB or even LW. Not too sure how good he is defensively but if this boy could survive in EPL I doubt Kounde would have flopped. Still £50m

Then next signing would be a forward option added
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
The Question is .. Why is Man city reluctant to meet the 50m tag of cucurella?? Something is not right... BTW. City needs a Reliable Left back
maybe it now shows guardiola is not really a point and kill coach

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
The Question is .. Why is Man city reluctant to meet the 50m tag of cucurella?? Something is not right... BTW. City needs a Reliable Left back
city started with £30m and thought they would get the player at £40m. I feel Pep wants to play Mendy, Ake at LB
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
lordfalcao:
maybe it now shows guardiola is not really a point and kill coach
I really dont understand!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
BlueAngel444:
city started with £30m and thought they would get the player at £40m. I feel Pep wants to play Mendy, Ake at LB
If Pep is serious about cucurella... He will pay upto 60m Self!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
BlueAngel444:
Tuchel wants a defensive signing that can fill multiple roles, cucurella the most affordable currently, to fill in at LCB, LB, LWB or even LW. Not too sure how good he is defensively but if this boy could survive in EPL I doubt Kounde would have flopped. Still £50m

Then next signing would be a forward option added
sesko! but want to forward option, maybe depay or zaha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
Tucheliban no see creative midfielders and strikers buy, na another model like Alonso him wan pay £50m for undecided

I tire for this German Sam Allardyce.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Roma na top club ? Person go conference league club you Dey here Dey shine teeth

Well I reported it here last week that he will be a back up to Lord Tammy Abraham at Roma so we aren’t surprised grin

Na your village masquerades dey pull strings for your brain when you typed this?

andrewbaba44:

Europe club will even prefer ighalo at 33 to belotti at 28

When he starts matches for Roma, go and report at the nearest police station.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
lordfalcao:
you always rated ake highly. you were against Chelsea selling ake, to Bournemouth few years ago.

Why you don’t rate him high? You once called him a 35M player in the future, now you are angry the club wants him back

Chelsea was playing 3 at the back at the time and looking forward to robust players that can play 4 at the back and he's not strong enough. Rating a home based player that can do a job on cheap wages is different to blowing £50m on what is supposed to be a sure starter. He made the £40m I predicted and now you that chased him away saying you want finished products is now telling us to buy him and forget unfinished product like Colwill who is better than him at his agez and probably even better than him now, to pay £50m and £150k.wages for something you had for free. Does that make sense to you? Meanwhile you only ascribe "finished product" to him because Tuchel bid £45m. Last time he was a starter, he was getting relegated

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
OJURONGBE1:
Tucheliban no see creative midfielders and strikers buy, na another model like Alonso him wan pay £50m for undecided

I tire for this German Sam Allardyce.

Cucurella and Alonso? Please if you are not familiar with a player's ability on the pitch, it's better you reserve your comments bro.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Holy boehly is already moving fast on him and fofana. Dead barka has taught him to be quick. We need a good substitute keeper not bertinelli even if we can loan from another club. Next season will be long and there's the world cup coming so we need good players incase the first one is not going to play.
Chelsea making mistake again. Didn't reach agreement with Player first.

This Marc Cucurella reportedly reached agreement with City already.

grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
BlueAngel444:

Fraudiola should be ashamed of himself if he spends another 50m on a Lb when he still has Ake and Mendy. Make them kuku open UAE bank for him to carry money and spend only to win local trophies as usual.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
posty56:
Torino could have cashed out from belloti head when he was hot ,buy they started slamming outrageous price tag for en heard cheesy.

moral lesson:-sell on the hype and be contented with the gain
who remember Jean Seri?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
Sportsweb:
who remember Jean Seri?
don't know him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
Sportsweb:
Chelsea making mistake again. Didn't reach agreement with Player first.

This Marc Cucurella reportedly reached agreement with City already.

grin
*yawn* go cry somewhere else
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
One thing i want you to understand is this.... Chelsea is a Big Club. Not where to conduct Trial and Error Experinment

The error of Werner, Lukaku, Havertz, Kepa, Ziyech, Puli never do you.

Is there any big signing we made in the last 4 years that has been successful except Kovacic and Chilwell to a certain extent?

The three trial we did in Mendy, Thiago and Sarr, at least Mendy and Thiago hit. Sarr we can sell because his price is low and his wage is low, and Fulham even want him, while we are reasoning how to dash out Ziyech, Lukaku, Werner and Kepa.

Liverpool used Robertson, Tsimikas, Matip, Joe Gomez, Wijnaldum, Milner and Harvey Elliot as trial players to full up their squad successfully. Now they are doing another trial with Carvalho. The Gabriel Jesus and Zinchenko City just sold are trial players. Dey there thinking every player must be £50m, you will end up with bunch of unsellable useless players like we have now. Every player from abroad is a trial. What makes Fofana with one year injury and one year experience in England or Cucurella with one year in England less of a trial than Diallo who has played in Dortmund and PSG, in UCL and already has two of his brothers and Senegal defensive partners in the dressing room? Player valuation is simply based on which player has had opportunity to shine at that moment. There are many players whose value is low due to one thing or the other, does not mean they are not good players. Like I said, Spurs upgraded massively with two unwanted players from Juventus for peanuts.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
airmark:

Na your village masquerades dey pull strings for your brain when you typed this?

When he starts matches for Roma, go and report at the nearest police station.

Ighalo played for a big club like Man U ,which big club has belotti played for throughout his career ?

If ighalo is a free agent teams will prefer him over belotti

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ibime:

Chelsea was playing 3 at the back at the time and looking forward to robust players that can play 4 at the back and he's not strong enough. Rating a home based player that can do a job on cheap wages is different to blowing £50m on what is supposed to be a sure starter. He made the £40m I predicted and now you that chased him away saying you want finished products is now telling us to buy him and forget unfinished product like Colwill who is better than him at his agez and probably even better than him now, to pay £50m and £150k.wages for something you had for free. Does that make sense to you? Meanwhile you only ascribe "finished product" to him because Tuchel bid £45m. Last time he was a starter, he was getting relegated
ake has always been average.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
airmark:

Fraudiola should be ashamed of himself if he spends another 50m on a Lb when he still has Ake and Mendy. Make them kuku open UAE bank for him to carry money and spend only to win local trophies as usual.
Nor mind them. Signed his 22 man squad for minimum 50 million only to win local trophies, that’s what his ass lickers want us to eulogize.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
airmark:
Your top 10 striker finally shames your recalcitrant apprentice, A40. grin

andrewbaba44:

Bayern Munich choose not to purchase a striker to replace lewa and belotti is there ooo ,for free cheesy

Tammy Abraham assistant at 28yrs. I didnt know Tammy needed a PA for them to sign Belotti

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
BlueAngel444:

Mendy wey dey prison to play LB

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
Sportsweb:
who remember Jean Seri?

Michael seri,the new xavi then from nice ,Barca almost signed him grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
raumdeuter:

Tammy Abraham assistant at 28yrs. I didnt know Tammy needed a PA for them to sign Belotti

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
Sportsweb:
who remember Jean Seri?
Or Kryzyzstof Piatek
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
airmark:

Raumdeuter will deny you your meal ticket for mocking his top 10 striker. grin grin
Aposhe cra cra you're not ashamed. Beloxxi at 28 is a backup striker at a dead club like Roma. When will Beloxxi play in the champions league?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ItGeek(m): 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
Make Una cut Tuchel some slack, man is a coach not a scout jare. We need a director of football asap. Na Siddon look mode we dey this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
Which one be Sesko again?

Another Bundesliga Fraudvertz lite?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
donstan18:
Which one be Sesko again?

Another Bundesliga Fraudvertz lite?
cheesy not bundesliga , Australia ,the guy good
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 11:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Michael seri,the new xavi then from nice ,Barca almost signed him grin
Nice rejected barca bid about 40m i think. Ended up selling to Fulham 10m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 11:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
Unlimited22:

Or Kryzyzstof Piatek
lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
A40:
Aposhe cra cra you're not ashamed. Beloxxi at 28 is a backup striker at a dead club like Roma. When will Beloxxi play in the champions league?

You are the shameless one here. I thought you told us that nobody is interested in Beloxxi. Ajakaja40. grin grin

A40:

As for your Beloxxi let's all pray and fast that he finds a club. Even if na MFM FC. You're not even ashamed. All my life following football I've never seen a 28 year old striker club less and no one interested in even for free. Shior

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14981) (14982) (14983) (14984) (14985) (14986) (14987) ... (19215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.