Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,065 members, 7,842,024 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14985) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10650175 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14982) (14983) (14984) (14985) (14986) (14987) (14988) ... (19303) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 11:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ibime:

The error of Werner, Lukaku, Havertz, Kepa, Ziyech, Puli never do you.

Is there any big signing we made in the last 4 years that has been successful except Kovacic and Chilwell to a certain extent?

The three trial we did in Mendy, Thiago and Sarr, at least Mendy and Thiago hit. Sarr we can sell because his price is low and his wage is low, and Fulham even want him, while we are reasoning how to dash out Ziyech, Lukaku, Werner and Kepa.

Liverpool used Robertson, Tsimikas, Matip, Joe Gomez, Wijnaldum, Milner and Harvey Elliot as trial players to full up their squad successfully. Now they are doing another trial with Carvalho. The Gabriel Jesus and Zinchenko City just sold are trial players. Dey there thinking every player must be £50m, you will end up with bunch of unsellable useless players like we have now. Every player from abroad is a trial. What makes Fofana with one year injury and one year experience in England or Cucurella with one year in England less of a trial than Diallo who has played in Dortmund and PSG, in UCL and already has two of his brothers and Senegal defensive partners in the dressing room? Player valuation is simply based on which player has had opportunity to shine at that moment. There are many players whose value is low due to one thing or the other, does not mean they are not good players. Like I said, Spurs upgraded massively with two unwanted players from Juventus for peanuts.
I understand your point ....
But then you should understand the role Kloop played to bring out the best in those players... Can Tuchel do such? Your guess is good as mine. Certain Fringe Players are either A good risk or Trash Entirely
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 11:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
posty56:
cheesy not bundesliga , Australia ,the guy good
Austria oga... Which one be Australia!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 11:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Austria oga... Which one be Australia!
ok austria
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 12:13am On Aug 02, 2022
Excl: Chelsea since last week have internally discussed the possibility of using Ruben Loftus-Cheek in a deal for Wesley Fofana.

#CFC hope £40-45m + Loftus-Cheek could make Leicester think twice on their stance of player not being for sale.

#LCFC hold an interest in RLC.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:14am On Aug 02, 2022
posty56:
cheesy not bundesliga , Australia ,the guy good
Austra Bundesliga
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:15am On Aug 02, 2022
This better be rumor.

ManCity wanna sell Bernardo?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 12:16am On Aug 02, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
Contracts were being exchanged and reviewed on Monday with a view to #Chelsea finalising a £50M transfer for Marc Cucurella from Brighton.

[via @Matt_Law_DT]

Na everything una day exchange contract, soon we go hear say una don put the deal on hold and some other team go snatch am

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 12:19am On Aug 02, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Did they not take your best player even after you said you will not sell? I pity you people this season.

One minute, you are defending Barca, the next minute, you day abuse them say them buy flopgoalski.

Now, how is this different from what PORTABLE did in the just concluded Osun election?

Resident Idamu football thread... Stay one place

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:20am On Aug 02, 2022
Sterling out!
Zichenko out!
Fernandiho out!
Gabriel out!

Halland not looking promising.

Now Bernardo?? It’s either Pep is planning to shock the transfer street with massive signings or he’s targeting to leave and join PSG before he gets sacked.

Because how? Like, Bernardo?? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:27am On Aug 02, 2022
Ibime:

The error of Werner, Lukaku, Havertz, Kepa, Ziyech, Puli never do you.

Is there any big signing we made in the last 4 years that has been successful except Kovacic and Chilwell to a certain extent?

The three trial we did in Mendy, Thiago and Sarr, at least Mendy and Thiago hit. Sarr we can sell because his price is low and his wage is low, and Fulham even want him, while we are reasoning how to dash out Ziyech, Lukaku, Werner and Kepa.

Liverpool used Robertson, Tsimikas, Matip, Joe Gomez, Wijnaldum, Milner and Harvey Elliot as trial players to full up their squad successfully. Now they are doing another trial with Carvalho. The Gabriel Jesus and Zinchenko City just sold are trial players. Dey there thinking every player must be £50m, you will end up with bunch of unsellable useless players like we have now. Every player from abroad is a trial. What makes Fofana with one year injury and one year experience in England or Cucurella with one year in England less of a trial than Diallo who has played in Dortmund and PSG, in UCL and already has two of his brothers and Senegal defensive partners in the dressing room? Player valuation is simply based on which player has had opportunity to shine at that moment. There are many players whose value is low due to one thing or the other, does not mean they are not good players. Like I said, Spurs upgraded massively with two unwanted players from Juventus for peanuts.

Thomas Tuchel once again reiterates on the 5th Stand App a desire to bring Premier League proven signings in. Says he wants ‘a couple more’ arrivals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:33am On Aug 02, 2022
kingBolton:
Excl: Chelsea since last week have internally discussed the possibility of using Ruben Loftus-Cheek in a deal for Wesley Fofana.

#CFC hope £40-45m + Loftus-Cheek could make Leicester think twice on their stance of player not being for sale.

#LCFC hold an interest in RLC.

Boehly and swap deals Sha...na real American grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:36am On Aug 02, 2022
raumdeuter:

Mendy wey dey prison to play LB

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:46am On Aug 02, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:54am On Aug 02, 2022
Ibime:

That team won UCL in 2006. Their midfield dominated Euro 2008 to sege

And some bobos want us to believe Pep took over nobodies. A team that made Man Utd park bus at Old Trafford even despite the laziness of key players like Ronnie and Deco. All Pep did was take over the best sets of players in the world from the most useless manager in the world, Frank Rijkaard, the relegator of Sparta Rotterdam, the man who uselessed Galatasaray and failed to qualify Saudi Arabia to World Cup subsequently.

Stop this hindsight cus I will just dig out some of your posts in 2009 and those of your likes underrating this same Barcelona team.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:58am On Aug 02, 2022
Leyqute:

That post I made was in response to someone else’s comment. Go and check my reply to your poppycock, and then modify your response.

grin grin

Unfortunately you have not answered me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:06am On Aug 02, 2022
Ibime:
Denzel Dumfries that Tuchel is chasing for €40m. Popizaino, come and see.

I don't want him near my team but let see if Tuchel is seeing something different from us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:11am On Aug 02, 2022
airmark:

That's the player Popi should have recommended and not old Marcelo. He will bring swift transition to our game, combining well with Sterling. I will be happy if we get him.

Marcelo can't be worse than Alonso.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:30am On Aug 02, 2022
popizaino:

Stop this hindsight cus I will just dig out some of your posts in 2009 and those of your likes underrating this same Barcelona team.

Nonsense. . . Rijkaard squandered Barcas brilliant squad and everyone knew it.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 2:52am On Aug 02, 2022
BlueMann:

Boehly and swap deals Sha...na real American grin
that's how they do it in America cool, I like it , good deal , cause paying 75 abi 80 million pounds for a young defender who have not been tested well seems outrageous too me ,plus shipping out Deadwood so yeah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 2:53am On Aug 02, 2022
cry bro even dominoes they shade us , don't worry e go better cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 3:01am On Aug 02, 2022
r
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 3:33am On Aug 02, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:26am On Aug 02, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
He is better.. Right from his Getafe days. Chilwell is not consistent Please dont mention Alonso and Kenedy. Cucurella will be our best signing this TW. I cant wait!!!
he had solid performances in matches I saw him play
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:20am On Aug 02, 2022
airmark:

Cucurella and Alonso? Please if you are not familiar with a player's ability on the pitch, it's better you reserve your comments bro.

As if i have not seen him play many times undecided
If he is that good like you hype, we won't even get a sniff of him, as Guardiola would have gone all out to sign.
They don't rate him more than the £40m they bid for him. You have a Chilwell, and you are gunning for another LB, when your attack & creative third are porous. Who does that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:45am On Aug 02, 2022
OJURONGBE1:

If he is that good like you hype, we won't even get a sniff of him, as Guardiola would have gone all out to sign.
They don't rate him more than the £40m they bid for him. You have a Chilwell, and you are gunning for another LB, when your attack & creative third are porous. Who does that?
So pep is now a yardstick to know a good player. Pep has mendy and cancelo who play left back, ake is there too and you expect him to sign a player that is not guarantee to start for 50 million plus.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:04am On Aug 02, 2022
OJURONGBE1:

na pep dy determine good players now..

But when he let sterling and zinchenko leave dy become average players to the eyes of some cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:11am On Aug 02, 2022
If we can sign cucurella, no problem. He is at least 8/10 player.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:40am On Aug 02, 2022
donstan18:
Sterling out!
Zichenko out!
Fernandiho out!
Gabriel out!

Halland not looking promising.

Now Bernardo?? It’s either Pep is planning to shock the transfer street with massive signings or he’s targeting to leave and join PSG before he gets sacked.

Because how? Like, Bernardo?? cheesy
If he can even sell debruyne and cancelo too it will be too good. Maybe his conscience is disturbing him that he has been buying the premier league so he wants to get a weaker team to prove us wrong. I don't know who he wants to buy that will fit in quickly to replace Bernando silva. The only thing that pains me is he wants to go to that bankrupt club. This is a chance to win the title only if tuchel is sensible.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 8:43am On Aug 02, 2022
ItGeek:
Make Una cut Tuchel some slack, man is a coach not a scout jare. We need a director of football asap. Na Siddon look mode we dey this season.

We look clueless in this transfer market. We don't seem to have a plan or shopping list but just walking through the aisles and impulse buying. The scouting department also needs to start pulling their weight because at the moment it seems we have a bunch of toddlers in that department that don't know their right from left.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:45am On Aug 02, 2022
FirstbornWds:

One minute, you are defending Barca, the next minute, you day abuse them say them buy flopgoalski.

Now, how is this different from what PORTABLE did in the just concluded Osun election?

Resident Idamu football thread... Stay one place
Who is defending you? Did you not see when rramdeter said you people should come and hijack cucuruku 's deal before I replied him. You are the third worst barkabot. Go to your thread.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:47am On Aug 02, 2022
popizaino:

Marcelo can't be worse than Alonso.
Marcelo that has not yet seen any club. Real Madrid chased him away even when he wanted to stay. He is finished.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:52am On Aug 02, 2022
lordfalcao:
For me. I will gladly pick cucurella as a lwb over chilwell..
True though. Chilwell doesn't look like he is ready for this season yet.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14982) (14983) (14984) (14985) (14986) (14987) (14988) ... (19303) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drisham(m), Happierikoi, BlueAngel444, Sportsweb, Jskelly11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.