Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,795 members, 7,862,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14992) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10739588 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14989) (14990) (14991) (14992) (14993) (14994) (14995) ... (19409) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
Joezinho:

O boyyyyy!!!! Some fans are obsessed with shiny new players for the sake of it..

Cucuruku isn't better than chilly in any universe.

Prior to his injury, chilwell was scoring,assisting and defending..
you are jealous... No Law stops us from having two quality left back!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea and calpaldi, see wetin una cus, e get some personal opinions no no supposed dey come out.

But some of u guys take things too far sha, just a couple of people say something poor about chilwell and it becomes that some fans say this or a section are hyping cucu to the heavens.

Anyway anything to keep agenda alive
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
andrewbaba44:
grin
is that the number of goals u guys would conceed next season shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
BlueAngel444:
abeg list the top ten
Robertson, Cucurella, Cresswell, Chiwell.Luke Shaw,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
BlueAngel444:
Ihebu4chelsea and calpaldi, see wetin una cus, e get some personal opinions no no supposed dey come out.

But some of u guys take things too far sha, just a couple of people say something poor about chilwell and it becomes that some fans say this or a section are hyping cucu to the heavens.

Anyway anything to keep agenda alive
This is our thread remember!! We can do whatever we want here... Dont mind those bots!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
BlueAngel444:
calpaldi, see wetin una cus, e get some personal opinions no no supposed dey come out.

But some of u guys take things too far sha, just a couple of people say something poor about chilwell
Why are you mentioning me? Show me where I said something poor about chilwell below and take note am not here to pander to anyones opinion.

Capaldi:

Chilwell himself is nothing special, he's very much on the same tier as Tierney, Shaw, Digne etc. Decent and very good but certainly nowhere near the likes of Cancelo or Robertson which Is the standard. Chilwell is another one that we have ended up paying way more salary than he's probably worth ... £190K a week. Marina tripled his salary for no reason (was on £65K a week at Leicester).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
To shekpites,cucurella is good and he is not far behind chilwell ,chilwell edges him for now sha

But to you guys that think chillwell is on the same level with Robertson or cancelo ,keep being deluded oooo ,at least for una mind una no say Robertson and cancelo are better than him but una no go ever talk truth grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
the life of football fans in short. Especially Chelsea fans.

Players they don't watch week in week out like their current players will suddenly become and ugrade to everyone including Pele himself once their club is interested. That's after watching some disjointed YouTube compilations.

They never appreciate the ones they currently have.

I am shocked cururella is better than Chilwell all of a sudden. The same Chilwell that had 3 goals in 6 games before injury.

There is always this euphoria when your club signs a new player... Some fans that haven't even watched the new player will think he's the best in the position...

But I can tell you that cucurella is not in any way better then chillwell..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
kingBolton:

We should look for cheaper alternatives.
The options here are not much compared to LWB. Clauss would have been perfect. Who do you have in mind?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
popizaino:
Father lord forgive me for ever thinking Kante was close to this guy. The coach that sold this guy from real Madrid must be a fuckin racist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGJIb-io6ac

Passing backwards is never an option for him.

Great player

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
make everybody supporting chilwell,just shut up! we are not here to contest who is better, you saw how his injury affected is , and you saw how long it took for him to recover ,last year they said December but the injury enter this ,so just shut up abeg!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
afrodoc2:

Hehehe. That time if people argued about it you guys will think we were dissing a current Chelsea player. The cerebral level at which Makelele played that CDM position is not easy to match.

I can't name any CDM that i watched that is definitively better in totality and i am pretty confident none of the ones i watched was better defensively.

I'm still on my knees begging for forgiveness sir. I was about to say DM should be called Makelele's role after watching this,but i quickly reminded myself that the role was already been named after him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
izzou:

Passing backwards is never an option for him.

Great player

grin grin grin grin

Nibo Latun ja si yi ? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
I heard Naira has bounced back against the dollars.

Some good news today.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ibime:

Best DM of my lifetime
How far egbon are you creating an fpl league this season??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
Joezinho:

O boyyyyy!!!! Some fans are obsessed with shiny new players for the sake of it..

Cucuruku isn't better than chilly in any universe.

Prior to his injury, chilwell was scoring,assisting and defending..
Omo you sabi ball abeg

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
BlueMann:
Dem say Fofana don comot Leicester City from e Twitter bio. Apparently he also did this when pushing for a move from St Etienne.

Bro head don dey turn

Fofana needs to leave Leicester, to get any chance of playing in the mundial.

I expect KDB to do same next summer, after his failure in winning UCL at 32 under a local Fraudiola. This should be done before Raumdeuter will start dragging and asking for his UCL trophy.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
andrewbaba44:
grin

This guy go be troublemaker for real life grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
drisham:

How far egbon are you creating an fpl league this season??

It's top thread on this section
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
donstan18:

Eibar?
That means he’s very versatile, his personal advantage thou.

grin grin
So you didn't know him well, but already tagged him, crocodile.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
popizaino:

I'm still on my knees begging for forgiveness sir. I was about to say DM should be called Makelele's role after watching this,but i quickly reminded myself that the role was already been named after him.

And he didn't leave Madrid because of a racist coach but cos he felt he was not appreciated compared to the flashier galacticos who were receiving bumper pay. I think the final straw that broke the camel's back was when Beckham arrived and was getting around 120k weekly which was in line with the other big boys Zidane, Figo, Raul, Ronaldo while Makelele was on 24k weekly.

The story goes that he found out about the wage gap on the pitch during preseason training and he walked off and refused to continue training. He then asked for a pay rise but Perez who was even back then the club president said he couldn't head the ball or pass more than 3 yards and so didn't deserve a mega salary like the galacticos.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Robertson, Cucurella, Cresswell, Chiwell.Luke Shaw,
did I just see saw there shocked is it the last last season one or which one grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Breaking:

Frankie ding dong rejects dead manyoo again.
Preseason fc.

grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
“Chelsea will ask Napoli to pay a £1.25million loan fee but they still would have to pay 75 per cent of his salary, with the Spaniard currently earning £150,000-per-week at Stamford Bridge. “

75% of his salary. Its better we just keep him. The big fool Is not even taking a paycut.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
Tears everywhere..

I will still pick the cucurella I have watched over chilwell in a lwb position

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
BlueAngel444:
did I just see saw there shocked is it the last last season one or which one grin
Leave me abeg... My point is Cucurrela is a nice addition,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
Official

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
drisham:
Official. Chelsea have reached an agreement for permanent transfer of Carney Chukwuemeka! Done deal just completed. �� #CFC

“The 18-year-old has been given permission to travel to London to discuss both personal terms and undergo a medical”, statement confirms. https:///B3ubeImaCE
Cc ibime and bluemann
Who is this guy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
drisham:
Official. Chelsea have reached an agreement for permanent transfer of Carney Chukwuemeka! Done deal just completed. �� #CFC

“The 18-year-old has been given permission to travel to London to discuss both personal terms and undergo a medical”, statement confirms. https:///B3ubeImaCE
heard he is talented
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
We've signed Carney Chukwuemeka

Boehly is the man!

WhodeyHause food done done. Barca were chasing him ferociously grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
drisham:

Cc ibime and bluemann
Who is this guy
Like... How... From where to where?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
drisham:

Cc ibime and bluemann
Who is this guy
Aston villa guy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14989) (14990) (14991) (14992) (14993) (14994) (14995) ... (19409) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MrJaay(m), a4turitoroman, Ibime(m), NerdSciBot, Unlimited22, LORDLARGE(m), Realtord43, AirBay, fredoooooo, Agadinaagwuofe, patrickmuf(m), popizaino(m), Shegzdave, andrewbaba44, AbokiWam, Bill8012(m), iamoyindamola(m), Capaldi, Omoluabi16(m), Sitmr, Demolz, reccy(m), PendragonVII and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.