Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,803 members, 7,862,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14991) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10739830 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14988) (14989) (14990) (14991) (14992) (14993) (14994) ... (19410) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kantebets:
much more better except in speed
In what exactly is this Grealish better than Werner?

In assist or goals?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
Bro is trolling at this point

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
I hear De Jong is no longer uninterested in joining Man U

So if Todd and Tuchel want him, they're gonna have to act fast. Maybe they can use Barca's interest in Alonso and Azpi to their advantage.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
Father lord forgive me for ever thinking Kante was close to this guy. The coach that sold this guy from real Madrid must be a fuckin racist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGJIb-io6ac

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
New Petr Cech has arrived

" Gabriel Slonina has just signed the contract with after medical on Monday - finally sealed between clubs/player. ✅���

▫️ Contract valid until June 2028, six year deal;

▫️ Slonina will stay at Chicago Fire on loan;

▫️ $15m add ons included.

Here we go confirmed.
"

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
BlueMann:
Bro is trolling at this point
I see a repeat of how he forced his move from St Etienne to liecester.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
hensben:
So pep is now a yardstick to know a good player. Pep has mendy and cancelo who play left back, ake is there too and you expect him to sign a player that is not guarantee to start for 50 million plus.

When was the last time this fella kicked a ball?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
Excl: Chelsea are considering many options for right-back position, to be discussed after Cucurella. Kyle Walker-Peters, one of the options alongside Denzel Dumfries �� #CFC

Dumfries top of the list but Inter want to keep him, still no bid.
Walker-Peters, discussed internally.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ebenreloaded: 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hi FPL lovers,
I’m creating an invitational league where we can play against each other just for fun. No money attached.
As the fun of this game is in the bants, we’ll be having a WhatsApp group where we can have fun, poke fun at terrible losers and make good friends.
Chat me up on 0-7-0-66402029 if you’re interested in the H2H, Cup and Classic league to be added to the WhatsApp group and get the league codes.
You can also quote this message and drop your WhatsApp to be added.
Let’s have fun guys!
Let’s bants!
Another EPL season is upon us and no boring weekends again.
Cheers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Cucurella is an upgrade to chillwell Self..... This will be our best signing this TW. If we are to be honest. Chillwell Sometimes Looks Confused even before the Injury! Cant wait for that deal to be done!

O boyyyyy!!!! Some fans are obsessed with shiny new players for the sake of it..

Cucuruku isn't better than chilly in any universe.

Prior to his injury, chilwell was scoring,assisting and defending..

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
BlueMann:
Excl: Chelsea are considering many options for right-back position, to be discussed after Cucurella. Kyle Walker-Peters, one of the options alongside Denzel Dumfries �� #CFC

Dumfries top of the list but Inter want to keep him, still no bid.
Walker-Peters, discussed internally.

Would rather we go for this Kyle Walker-Peters than that Dutch Wan Bissaka
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
popizaino:
Father lord forgive me for ever thinking Kante was close to this guy. The coach that sold this guy from real Madrid must be a fuckin racist.

Best DM of my lifetime

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ibime:

Best DM of my lifetime

Definitely deserves it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
BlueMann:

So if Todd and Tuchel want him, they're gonna have to act fast. Maybe they can use Barca's interest in Alonso and Azpi to their advantage.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
hensben:
Have sense, De jong case is different from lukaku. Lukaku accept to take pay cut to join inter on loan. De jong is not accepting anything and don’t want to go to a club really interested in him due to ucl and club’s philosophy. Chelsea and Bayern that he prefer are not desperate for him so they won’t want to pay outrageous fee for him.
So if inter did not want lukaku back, will chelsea have gone ahead to terminate his contract? Don't you know how costly that procedure is? They should release a player earning 14m net annually till 2026, You think it's small money they will pay him as compensation? The player himself hasn't openly stated he wants to leave as the player's consent is the first line of action before any further discussion, If nobody comes for him he'll take a paycut or stay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
I dont want to hype him. But he should be Top 3 Left back last season. Brighton's Player of the year !!
abeg list the top ten
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
hensben:
Have sense, De jong case is different from lukaku. Lukaku accept to take pay cut to join inter on loan. De jong is not accepting anything and don’t want to go to a club really interested in him due to ucl and club’s philosophy. Chelsea and Bayern that he prefer are not desperate for him so they won’t want to pay outrageous fee for him.

Chelsea and Bayern that he prefers aren’t desperate ,so because of that he should go for free ?

Walai Person wey swear for you Dey inside evil forest

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
andrewbaba44:
grin
May lord almighty Ogun Sango kill dead Barca
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
BlueMann:

Getting De Jong will be the coup of the Summer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
undecided Chelsea is rebuilding their defense,this one is still thinking we give a shit about kounde lol, is just like when woman reject u, do you still hang around to persuade her or do you find another woman to chyke cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
Finally proof of Segedinho and Airmark JuJu. cheesy Raumdeuter come and see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDG6Qsccsoo

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
posty56:
undecided Chelsea is rebuilding their defense,this one is still thinking we give a shit about kounde lol, is just like when woman reject u, do you still hang around to persuade her or do you find another woman to chyke cool
undecided Na why una won pay 81m for Skriniar grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sniper04:

How can someone say James is fat lol, na players like odoi ,rlc,ziyech we want use play wingback? Shey dem fit defend, or you think say na just play play him dey play there, since you said James is fat who do you suggest plays the position for Chelsea

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
KWP should be a good backup signing. Cancelo lite, good dribbler, can play both flanks, enables Orobo to move to RCB.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
posty56:

No vex

Na that small cruise don make you Dey cry ?

Make una leave that defense and come and pay 75 million for FDJ

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
DExponential:
KWP should be a good backup signing. Cancelo lite, good dribbler, can play both flanks, enables Orobo to move to RCB.
Southampton are asking for £40m, I will pass.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
popizaino:

Hehehe. That time if people argued about it you guys will think we were dissing a current Chelsea player. The cerebral level at which Makelele played that CDM position is not easy to match.

I can't name any CDM that i watched that is definitively better in totality and i am pretty confident none of the ones i watched was better defensively.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
airmark:

You are the shameless one here. I thought you told us that nobody is interested in Beloxxi. Ajakaja40. grin grin

Shior. After 1 month you're w@nking over unconfirmed reports. Aren't you ashamed. Your MCM is 28 and yet to play in the Champions league, his best option is backup at a Europa league level team. Shameless

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
Joezinho:

O boyyyyy!!!! Some fans are obsessed with shiny new players for the sake of it..

Cucuruku isn't better than chilly in any universe.

Prior to his injury, chilwell was scoring,assisting and defending..
the life of football fans in short. Especially Chelsea fans.

Players they don't watch week in week out like their current players will suddenly become and ugrade to everyone including Pele himself once their club is interested. That's after watching some disjointed YouTube compilations.

They never appreciate the ones they currently have.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
kingBolton:

Southampton are asking for £40m, I will pass.
Greedy club. Let's just swap Barkley for him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
DExponential:

Greedy club. Let's just swap Barkley for him.
We should look for cheaper alternatives.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14988) (14989) (14990) (14991) (14992) (14993) (14994) ... (19410) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Shegzdave, Unlimited22, fredoooooo, CAPdan21(m), Agadinaagwuofe, reccy(m), Android17, TemporaryHansel, odizeey(m), stulp16, larride(m), sunnychibs(m), andrewbaba44, a4turitoroman, Realtord43, WhoDeyHause, homosapien(m), DeadPresidents, drisham(m), AirBay, Datakey, onyeomaonyeoma(m), BlueRayDick and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.