Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15051) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10617664 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15048) (15049) (15050) (15051) (15052) (15053) (15054) ... (19263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2022
BlueMann:
kiss
I like those yam leg for full backs, now I know why the guy is good at close marking. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2022
Skimpledawg:

You not okay sir grin
See no evil, hear no evil. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
Really enjoying this Arsenal all or nothing documentary and Arteta behaves weird sometimes. Would love us to have something like that at Chelsea.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
airmark:
cool
angry na Alonso be that ? wetin en still dey find for our kit ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
Cucu ready to cook really well

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
donstan18:

Bundesliga.

Lewa is the greatest.

It has nothing to do with National achievements. He’s not German.
How is he the greatest?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
hensben:
Did Lamptey play LCB?

Dey deceive yourself.
Did we sign him to play LCB. He is not that tall to play that role.
This guy is a £35m max transfer.

I hope he does well because all our record signings have flopped. We have now paid a record fee for a Left back, Goalkeeper and a striker.

Jesus, help us on this one . grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
donstan18:

Bundesliga.

Lewa is the greatest.

It has nothing to do with National achievements. He’s not German.
Alright even though I disagree afterall he's already broken gerd's most bundesliga goals in a season tally but make Bayern fans no catch you now ooh grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
The way Todd boehly moves in deals is fast tho

We got linked to cuckuruuku on Monday and he has been signed already

Make tuchel just perform sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Alonslow moving to your dead club is okay for me.

I enjoyed seeing you shed tears over kounde and raphinha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2022
Android22:
You dey try o. Henso reasons like 100 people use that same account and all of them disagree with each other.

Pep is checkbook manager he is trying to buy cucu (LB) even though he has Ake (LCB) and Cancelo (RB).

Tuchel is not a checkbook manager he needs Cucu (LB) to compete with Chillwell (LB).

Pep is a checkbook manager he always gets what he wants. *while not getting the players he has wanted...consistently*

Tuchel is not a checkbook manager - Boehly made the signings not him.

"It does not matter what we pay as long as the player is good".

"Why should Pep buy Haaland and Alvarez even though he has sold Sterling and Jesus?"

Where is Pep's UCL?

I mean where is it without Messi?

Where is it without Debruyne?

Why must he use good players?

Why must he have players?

Where is his Europa?

Mourinho is better he won the Conference league.

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
drisham:
The way Todd boehly moves in deals is fast tho

We got linked to cuckuruuku on Monday and he has been signed already

Make tuchel just perform sha

Abeg boehly too Mumu for deal

He was lucky no other suitors for cucurella, if today pep dem put body na another L
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
Skimpledawg:

grin grin grin

You dey see me exchange posts with them?
We have been infiltrated o
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ibime:
Another £85m for Fufu incoming

That's £150m for Fufu and Kukuruku. Tuchel dey mad

This is 90M Fufuna plus cucu soup

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
donstan18:
But wait! Barcelona actually bought Raphinha on credit and yet to register him?
won rowo ra moto, won k'o rowo ra epo si.

They have money to buy a car but don't have money to fuel it. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Abeg boehly too Mumu for deal

He was lucky no other suitors for cucurella, if today pep dem put body na another L
oga get out kwanu... Whats your problem? Free us abeg !!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
oga get out kwanu... Whats your problem? Free us abeg !!!
if you chase him out,where do you want him to go?grin
You want boredom to finish him? I am very sure we are playing fpl together,whether you like it or not he will be here every matchdaygrin

Boredom na your mate??

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
hensben:
Must chelsea win league, I need a competitive team. This team will win the league at some point, not every season because we have liverpool and city to compete with. Chelsea is still work in progress; We still need a capable DM not sissies. They will definitely win a trophy this coming season.

Excuse don start yet when Man city no win league noise everywhere

The same person is asking "Must Chelsea win th league? why Not is Chelsea disabled?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ennyjay69:
You want boredom to finish him? I am very sure we are playing fpl together,whether you like it or not he will be here every matchdaygrin

Boredom na your mate??
lol..na the same boredom dey make una dey follow Barca news and updates cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2022
Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jodera:
As at June 2022, this is the net spend of top 11 English clubs since 2017(Peps regime) according to transfermarket.

You're in a top 5 in net spend. The way Una dey shout net spend net spend for here, someone will think you guys will be down the ladder and over 500m shy of guardiola.

We will evaluate that net spend when the season start and transfer window close
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ennyjay69:

Boredom na your mate??
That guy is a secret Chelsea Fan!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
raumdeuter:

Excuse don start yet when Man city no win league noise everywhere

The same person is asking "Must Chelsea win th league? why Not is Chelsea disabled?
We want to win the Champions League !!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
BlaqFaze:
lol..na the same boredom dey make una dey follow Barca news and updates cheesy
who get time for barca??
How many chelsea fans have you seen on your thread?
Admit it,nairaland is too boring for you barca bots
Btw,Hope you have set your fpl team?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
Eaziimoney:

How is he the greatest?
He was whatever it takes to be the greatest Bundesliga striker ever.

Not even nostalgia bias won’t change that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
That guy is a secret Chelsea Fan!!
even if he is not a chelsea fan he will soon become one cos you can't be ons club's thread every night and day without liking the club
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ennyjay69:
who get time for barca??
How many chelsea fans have you seen on your thread?
Admit it,nairaland is too boring for you barca bots
Btw,Hope you have set your fpl team?
mumu when your people dey remind us say we neva register players you blind cheesy

yh, my laliga fantasy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
Facts not emotions please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
Kantebets:
Cucu is far better than Ake

City made a mistake not selling Ake for 40M to Chelsea then buying Cucu

I am looking forward to see that 5ft8 cucu play LCB

Dem say Ake at 5ft10 is short, dem say Kounde at 5ft 10 is short, dem say Man utd Lisandro Martinez at 5ft 9 is short.

Now lets try Cucuruuku wey dey drag heigh with Messi as LCB

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ennyjay69:
even if he is not a chelsea fan he will soon become one cos you can't be ons club's thread every night and day without liking the club
Abi... You are right.... You need to see how he Follows this thread back to back!! I wonder if Chelsea now Plays in the Spanish League.... Guess he's afraid of R.Madrid !!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
raumdeuter:

Dem say Ake at 5ft10 is short, dem say Kounde at 5ft 10 is short, dem say Man utd Lisandro Martinez at 5ft 9 is short.

E choke grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2022
raumdeuter:

He played there occasionally for Brighton but me thinks he will end up taking chilwell spot at LB

As a left back he is streets ahead of Ake so City missed a trick
Besides Chelsea are still in for Fofana

(1) (2) (3) ... (15048) (15049) (15050) (15051) (15052) (15053) (15054) ... (19263) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.