Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15050) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10622063 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15047) (15048) (15049) (15050) (15051) (15052) (15053) ... (19269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
BlaqFaze:
He don delete am...shame nor let am keep the tweet

I just confirmed what I saw was from a parody account

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
hensben:
See m u m u. Nor be as stadium big reach them go use or you want make them count people outside the stadium join. U nor get yarn bro, just rest. grin
na that potty you dey call stadium? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
andrewbaba44:

He should keep quiet

Gerard Romero didn’t drag him on kounde
What reasons should make Gérard drag Fab?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
Not worth it. grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
Itsrm:

I just confirmed what I saw was from a parody account
so you didn't see blue truck mark , you fly they support dumb Barca fans make j no talk sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
andrewbaba44:

He should keep quiet

Gerard Romero didn’t drag him on kounde
Fabrizio and Romero are not mate. Romero is a Barca journalist, Fabrizio is World wide.

Romero only reports Barca news. Haven't even seen him report Real Madrid or Laliga

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sportsweb:
Fabrizio and Romero are not mate. Romero is a Barca journalist, Fabrizio is World wide.

Romero only reports Barca news. Haven't even seen him report Real Madrid or Laliga

I didn’t say they where mate

Fabrizio was jonzed a lot on the kounde news grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
hensben:
Well deserved. Get me Koulibaly and Kounde at the back next season, Tchouameni, Nkunku and mahrez.

As a pa to tucheliban Hensmumu now thinks kounde is too short for the epl ,but look at him dying to have him in his team then cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
fredoooooo:
I no follow any transfer this season as Barca don do us strong thing .. I just pray for a good season
As for Barca, may Madrid do yoh baka baka this season ..
I miss Abrahamovic cry
By all standards, Boehly and co have done well so far. In fact, they are still in the market.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
But seriously, what are these monikers I'm seeing? Skimpledawg, you don sign new noisy members?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
BikeMan:
By all standards, Boehly and co have done well so far. In fact, they are still in the market.

I agree with you ...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
2021/22 PL full-back stat leaders:

Most open-play chances created:
◎ 51 - TAA
◎ 42 - Reece James
◉ 40 - Marc Cucurella

Most tackles made:
◎ 104 - Tyrick Mitchell
◉ 93 - Cucurella & Stuart Dallas

Most ball recoveries:
◉ 247 - Cucurella
◎ 237 - Mitchell
◎ 235 - TAA

Alright alright
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
Welcome to the bridge cucuruku.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:31pm On Aug 05, 2022
andrewbaba44:

As a pa to tucheliban Hensmumu now thinks kounde is too short for the epl ,but look at him dying to have him in his team then cheesy cheesy
Chelsea registering players as soon as they’ve signed. Meanwhile….. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
hensben:
Chelsea registering players as soon as they’ve signed. Meanwhile….. grin

Laliga never start while epl starts today

Once Laliga starts we will revisit this and see who chop another capital letter L grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Once Laliga starts we will revisit this and see who chop another capital letter L grin
I don’t care, go register your players and pay de jong his money.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
Marcos Alonso is getting 'closer and closer' to joining Barcelona. He has already said goodbye to some employees at #Chelsea and the idea right now is to travel to Spain this weekend.

[@RogerTorello via @ReshadRahman_]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
hensben:
I don’t care, go register your players and pay de jong his money.

We will revisit this okay ,calma
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
Marcos Alonso is getting 'closer and closer' to joining Barcelona. He has already said goodbye to some employees at #Chelsea and the idea right now is to travel to Spain this weekend.

[@RogerTorello via @ReshadRahman_]

I hope Barca isn’t paying more than 4 million for him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I hope Barca isn’t paying more than 4 million for him
Alonslow moving to your dead club is okay for me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Nah, I think it's gerd Muller based on his achievements too with Germany but lewy is class, If una sign am na the same way una go jubilate
Bundesliga.

Lewa is the greatest.

It has nothing to do with National achievements. He’s not German.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You dey try o. Henso reasons like 100 people use that same account and all of them disagree with each other.

Pep is checkbook manager he is trying to buy cucu (LB) even though he has Ake (LCB) and Cancelo (RB).

Tuchel is not a checkbook manager he needs Cucu (LB) to compete with Chillwell (LB).

Pep is a checkbook manager he always gets what he wants. *while not getting the players he has wanted...consistently*

Tuchel is not a checkbook manager - Boehly made the signings not him.

"It does not matter what we pay as long as the player is good".

"Why should Pep buy Haaland and Alvarez even though he has sold Sterling and Jesus?"

Where is Pep's UCL?

I mean where is it without Messi?

Where is it without Debruyne?

Why must he use good players?

Why must he have players?

Where is his Europa?

Mourinho is better he won the Conference league.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Fabrizio post am na. E later delete am.

He never did any HERE WE GO for Kounde. Rest.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2022
hensben:
Bro keep shut, fofana is taller than Kounde. Tuchel didn’t fancy Kounde said by Sevilla president why are you attacking me or you know more than Tuchel. Abi na until we start to bid for Roberto Carlos and Marcelo you go happy because I know you like them old .
Wine tastes better with age grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2022
BikeMan:
But seriously, what are these monikers I'm seeing? Skimpledawg, you don sign new noisy members?
grin grin grin

You dey see me exchange posts with them?
We have been infiltrated o

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2022
Android22:
You dey try o. Henso reasons like 100 people use that same account and all of them disagree with each other.

Pep is checkbook manager he is trying to buy cucu (LB) even though he has Ake (LCB) and Cancelo (RB).

Tuchel is not a checkbook manager he needs Cucu (LB) to compete with Chillwell (LB).

Pep is a checkbook manager he always gets what he wants. *while not getting the players he has wanted...consistently*

Tuchel is not a checkbook manager - Boehly made the signings not him.

"It does not matter what we pay as long as the player is good".

"Why should Pep buy Haaland and Alvarez even though he has sold Sterling and Jesus?"

Where is Pep's UCL?

I mean where is it without Messi?

Where is it without Debruyne?

Why must he use good players?

Why must he have players?

Where is his Europa?

Mourinho is better he won the Conference league.
hensbrain for a reason

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
Hard to keep up with this thread.

Over 10 pages in less down 4hrs.

Kilode? shocked
Oga, I tire o
cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
More good news: Batshuayi to Wolves is pretty much done.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
kiss

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
BlaqFaze:
hensbrain for a reason
Man is a legend. Probably graduated top of his class.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
Android22:
Man is a legend. Probably graduated top of his class.
You not okay sir grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2022
cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15047) (15048) (15049) (15050) (15051) (15052) (15053) ... (19269) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.