Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15064) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10517730 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15061) (15062) (15063) (15064) (15065) (15066) (15067) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noblesh: 11:19am On Aug 06, 2022
Who and who as make the transfer this season for us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 11:19am On Aug 06, 2022
hensben:
Goal scoring is the only thing he has on messi is the point.
simple...aside the numerous tapins and pks nothing else
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:21am On Aug 06, 2022
FBS:

Name 1 single player that played well in that match, never mind it's pre-season.
Please allow Chalobah rest.
Context, chief. Context. Look at what I'm driving at.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 11:22am On Aug 06, 2022
Trevor012:

How many Golden boots does Messi have without Busquet and outside Barcelona? I thought as much.
How many Golden boots does ronaldo have since he left Benzema

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:23am On Aug 06, 2022
BlaqFaze:
How many Golden boots does ronaldo have since he left Benzema
kk.kkk.kkkk.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 11:23am On Aug 06, 2022
Does wikipedia hype young players? Gavi, Pedri and Jude Bellingham is too good to be true
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:24am On Aug 06, 2022
kingBolton:

Let's complete this deal and add one more attacker

That’s all we need. All these quoting of 70m for Fofana no just make sense to me. We have Dave and Chalobah for that same position.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:26am On Aug 06, 2022
Griffon:

That’s all we need. All these quoting of 70m for Fofana no just make sense to me. We have Dave and Chalobah for that same position.
Thank you. Azpi and Chalobah are both staying. Cucu can play LCB. Ampadu hasn't left yet.

Get FDJ and an attacker and we're good to go.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 11:28am On Aug 06, 2022
BlaqFaze:
simple...aside the numerous tapins and pks nothing else
CR7 is one of the persons that individualized football thereby making it boring.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 11:30am On Aug 06, 2022
Griffon:

Not conducting our business early is costing us now, there were good center backs available for cheap earlier in the transfer window.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 11:35am On Aug 06, 2022
Katcall:
CR7 is one of the persons that individualized football thereby making it boring.
na why football clubs dey reject the crap
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 11:36am On Aug 06, 2022
Unlimited22:

Thank you. Azpi and Chalobah are both staying. Cucu can play LCB. Ampadu hasn't left yet.

Despite how much I like fofana, the price they are quoting doesn't sit well with me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 11:36am On Aug 06, 2022
hensben:
So you don’t know chelsea owners are rich and have connections with the Saudis. Why you think say Boehly get confident like that. People wey wan start to expand Stamford bridge.
cool more pain for UK government , cause they're Chelsea number one secret haters
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 11:37am On Aug 06, 2022
drisham, blueangel44,until we a sporting director ,this huge spending will continue ,so no fear when we get a director all this will change
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:43am On Aug 06, 2022
Unlimited22:

You are one of the people on this thread that know very well about players so let me please ask, How will ding dong make us stronger in the midfield?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2022
tuchel is sticking to 3-4-3 ,oh well ,I hope we go they fluid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:47am On Aug 06, 2022
lordfalcao:
I think he has four years left on his contract..

Cucurella has 3 years left on his contract when we signed him
Cucurella was actually 4 years
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 11:51am On Aug 06, 2022
we're line up dey

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:56am On Aug 06, 2022
posty56:
we're line up dey
For which match?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ibime:

You clearly don't know Guehi. Guehi is fast, he plays LCB and he is one of the highest possession playing defenders in EPL. Even yesterday under that intense pressing, he still attempted 100 passes.

Guehi plays in a back 4. We saw Silva in back 4 against Arsenal two weeks ago and under Lampard. Just because back 3 is extending Silva's career, don't mistake the job of playing back 4 at Silvas age. Silva is a class player in his younger years but no serious club will entertain him in a back 4 at this age.
"extending Silva's career"?, didn't a fellow Brazilian in city play for pep last season at age 37 or so, and pep was still trying to convince the guy to stay and that same dude was trusted more than Ake at CB

Guehi is good, better than Tomori, and the dude forced his move, Chelsea can't even sign him till next season. But saying Guehi is better than Silva is just stretching it.

Someone mentioned Chalobah and u didn't even counter it, maybe it's because he didn't even play CB

I admit Guehi had a great season last season but saying he was better than 36yr old Silva is a big fat lie

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

For which match?
no worry,omo the time far o,I thought it was around 12 pm this afternoon cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
OVA200:
You can defend Guehi all you want but don't involve Silva in it.
Silva is good under lampard and aside his error on his debut he was majestic since then.

Silva is still playing back 4 for Brazil up to date.
like I get Guehi is good but when ibime likes a play, any other person playing that position is just not good enough.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

You are one of the people on this thread that know very well about players so let me please ask, How will ding dong make us stronger in the midfield?
He is better at defending spaces than J5, while also being able to be tidy with the ball to help control the midfield. Passes forward more often, and is good at beating the press. Has a decent half turn too. I'm wary of using this word, but he's also quite versatile and can play both DM and CM.

My preference would've been a true DM like Rice or Bissouma, but that's no longer likely and we have a parade of CMs already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2022
many Chelsea fans need to stop thinking with emotions, saying guehi is better than Silva ,is like saying Robin is better than Batman,make una stop nonsense,he is not coming back move on with your life
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ibime:

Nothing special na him make Palace made him Captain at 20 years old and POTY due to consistent performance.

Cobham haters will watch one match, wait for one mistake and think they know everything. No be the same Chelsea wey Arsenal flog wotowoto two weeks ago with all our big defenders. If I know anything about Palace defence, it's that Guehi engages in the duels while Anderson does the clean up. Arsenal right now create a lot of work for centrebacks with their pressing from Jesus supported by Martinelli and Saka. Jesus may not be a composed finisher but he is the best disruptor/presser of backlines. Add the fact that Palace don't have a sitting midfield (they are playing a LW Jefffrey Schlupp in DM), you can see it will be an overworked day for the defence. Same way they wotowoto Chelsea two weeks ago with established defenders

Chelsea don't have a centreback better than Guehi at this moment except Koulibaly. If na lie, call the centreback name.
To them, this Silva is same with Silva of then.

Man is washed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2022
What is this nonsense gotv is doing today?
Who cares about commonwealth games on saturday?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2022
BlueAngel444:
like I get Guehi is good but when ibime likes a play, any other person playing that position is just not good enough.
Honestly and that's disheartening.
Silva was our best defender under Lamps.
Put Guehi straight in our line up and he will never perform like Silva and we will not compete as much also.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2022
Wey those niggas that don’t know Tuchel didn’t fancy Kounde simply because he is not the ideal CB to play four at the back in epl.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
I feel Guehi would get better as a defender, hopefully Chelsea resigns him or makes money from his next sale but for now. Tuchel won't play Guehi ahead of Silva, his ball playing is lower, his defending is good but he passes sideways and back more than forward, would be a great future replacement for Cesar than Kounde.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2022
OVA200:
Honestly and that's disheartening.
Silva was our best defender under Lamps.
Put Guehi straight in our line up and he will never perform like Silva and we will not compete as much also.
ib-me maybe thinks pressure doesn't affect a player's performance, coupled with fans pressure as well. It will make a good player bad and continue making silly mistakes it happened to Tomori. The guy was good but after a couple of bad games e come be like say dem forget am for bench
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2022
Trevor012:

How many Golden boots does Messi have without Busquet and outside Barcelona? I thought as much.
Between bosquet and messi who has more assist?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2022
hensben:
Wey those niggas that don’t know Tuchel didn’t fancy Kounde simply because he is not the ideal CB to play four at the back in epl.
Rest,e don do kilode

(1) (2) (3) ... (15061) (15062) (15063) (15064) (15065) (15066) (15067) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.