Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,252 members, 7,864,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:54 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10748932 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15116) (15117) (15118) (15119) (15120) (15121) (15122) ... (19425) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:32am On Aug 10, 2022
BlueMann:
Gerard Romero says Chelsea would be presenting an offer of £63+£12m or £67m+£8m, so both total of £75m.

He’s not said anything else since.

#CFC

(@gerardromero)

It has been reiterated severally that we would only submit a bid if we get the green light from the player.

I guess this means FDJ has finally agreed to move.

£75m on another overrated player.
We have been buying flops for over 4seasons.
When will Boehly calm down?
You cant keep overpaying for average players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:00am On Aug 10, 2022
airmark:

No Sheikh Monsur to keep his job after winning Epl consecutively. However, Fraudiola after his woeful first Epl season, enjoyed what most coaches didn't. Abrahamovic would have sacked the plunderer.
Lol ... Fair enough grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:03am On Aug 10, 2022
Android22:
When you see anyone label you or mischaracterize you in a debate, just know they know they have no point.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:08am On Aug 10, 2022
OJURONGBE1:

Jude ( Havertz10) no get sense.
I don tell una. Pay him no mind because he is beyond redemption.
Lol, even him don dey accept say Havertz na flop for here small small, that's why him don dey run away every matchday unlike before wey during matchdays you go dey see am steady. Even him big big grammar wey him dey use analyse Havertz don dey reduce sef. Since nothing dey to defend Havertz, na mount slander be the only point of call. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:09am On Aug 10, 2022
OJURONGBE1:

£75m on another overrated player.
We have been buying flops for over 4seasons.
When will Boehly calm down?
You cant keep overpaying for average players.
So you want Tuchel to bank his Chelsea future on a 34yrs old Kuli-kuli who has never played in a top league before, 40yrs old washed up Silva, fairly used chalobah and a finished Azpilicueta?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:12am On Aug 10, 2022
Ibime:
Barca still to register any new players before LaLiga game this weekend

Scenes when they are forced to sell Raphinha to Chelsea for £30m

You go old and grow white beards grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 8:18am On Aug 10, 2022
Jodera:
Lol, even him don dey accept say Havertz na flop for here small small, that's why him don dey run away every matchday unlike before wey during matchdays you go dey see am steady. Even him big big grammar wey him dey use analyse Havertz don dey reduce sef. Since nothing dey to defend Havertz, na mount slander be the only point of call. cheesy
can't believe that it took goal.com this long to realize what a finished club you guys are

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:22am On Aug 10, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
can't believe that it took goal.com this long to realize what a finished club you guys are
Yeah, even me too I was wondering why it took so long. Maybe if man u lose 8games more, then will realise sooner. Hopefully it happens

Such a stupid football site!!. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:26am On Aug 10, 2022
Android22:
Someone who sees out all his contracts and turns down opportunities to renew is who runs before getting sacked.

Is it not the same memes, quotes and talking points we read every time that makes no sense? Where are the gatekeepers of Chelsea thread when you need them to tell their fellow fans to stop littering this place with fake news?
Dem say na hens.ben understanding of English be that. No too vex for am grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 8:30am On Aug 10, 2022
Jodera:
Yeah, even me too I was wondering why it took so long. Maybe if man u lose 8games more, then will realise sooner. Hopefully it happens

Such a stupid football site!!. grin
I won't blame them , sometimes some things take longer to sink in cool , now they're a struggling to pull high profile players despite their money , almost in over £1bn debt ,lack of significant trophy , struggling to finish in the top 4 ,yet trevor012 ,seems to be concerned over Chelsea who are in better position than them cool.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:41am On Aug 10, 2022
Ballzproblemm:

Your dead club has only topped United in the league table once in the last 3 seasons. Stop disgracing your self.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:24am On Aug 10, 2022
Chelsea plan to spend close to €90m each on Fofana and De Jong

That's €180m on two players who could flop shocked and both are not confirmed game winners

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:30am On Aug 10, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
next summer will be Manu decade anniversary since winning EPL, they now know what it feels like to be a Liverpool fan in those days grin and may soon feel the pains of Arsenal fans

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:31am On Aug 10, 2022
Good luck timo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:35am On Aug 10, 2022
Trevor012:

Your dead club has only topped United in the league table once in the last 3 seasons. Stop disgracing your self.
So topping another club is the trophy you have been celebrating for six huge years? I see many dead manyoo fans complaining in their thread everyday but you seem to love the rubbish and mediocrity of your club. You are one of the problems of dead manyoo.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:35am On Aug 10, 2022
BlueAngel444:

That's €180m on two players who could flop shocked and both are not confirmed game winners
Has the dejong said he will come?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:37am On Aug 10, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

So topping another club is the trophy you have been celebrating for six huge years? .
Explain in details why your dead club has only topped a finished United once in the past 3 seasons cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:40am On Aug 10, 2022
Imagine calling a club that keeps topping you in the league table finished. It must be ment and malaria combined cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:53am On Aug 10, 2022
lipsrsealed 2 days to the start of a new seria A season. Saurez incarnate, belotti is yet to get a club..

Ihe nke a , riri m, onu lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:57am On Aug 10, 2022
Jodera:
Lol ... Fair enough grin

So next time those Fraudiola's assslickers want to hype that fraud, you know what to use to burst their lies. Shalom. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:00am On Aug 10, 2022
lordfalcao:
lipsrsealed 2 days to the start of a new seria A season. Saurez incarnate, belotti is yet to get a club..

grin
There are offers for him home and abroad unlike your Lacasera, sent back home for non-performance.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:00am On Aug 10, 2022
Jodera:
For your mind now, you sabi analyze

Well I have grown tired of this forum to be honest, that nonsense that happened a few weeks back, just killed it for me, I enjoy the vibe here so I will always show but I wouldn’t be as active as before

As for havertz, I’m planning to record and analyze each game this season and share my thoughts after but the accessory I need hasn’t arrived yet, should be here before weekend, I will be slightly active during and after games, I don’t hide, if i’m wrong, I will joyfully own my L and learn

As for you, arsenal wouldn’t qualify for the champions league, the sooner you people accept your fate the better.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:02am On Aug 10, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
hmmmm

Jose Mourinho: "One of the best jobs of my career was to finish second with Manchester United in the Premier League. I keep saying this because people don't know what is going on behind the scenes."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:02am On Aug 10, 2022
lordfalcao:

He is 28 and he can’t get a club cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:08am On Aug 10, 2022
FDJ to Chelsea?

Wawu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:08am On Aug 10, 2022
airmark:

grin
There are offers for him home and abroad unlike your Lacasera, sent back home for non-performance.

2 days to new season, nothing to show for it,

28years and no tangible bid since July 1.

Scam of a footballer

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:08am On Aug 10, 2022
Havertz10:
He is 28 and he can’t get a club cheesy
at 30+ he will be retiring, nobody wants the scammer

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:11am On Aug 10, 2022
drisham:
Good luck timo
Omo, I wish him all the best o.

Can't wait to say same for Odoi, Pulisic and Barkley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:14am On Aug 10, 2022
lordfalcao:

2 days to new season, nothing to show for it,

28years and no tangible bid since July 1.

Scam of a footballer

Belotti wants to stay in Italy and play for Mou. Below explains why he hasn't signed, read and stop typing sh1t.

'Roma face a problem, as Bologna still haven’t been able to agree terms for Eldor Shomurodov, so the Giallorossi can’t sign Andrea Belotti.

The process had been in full swing, with Shomurodov heading to Bologna on loan with an obligation to buy, freeing up room in the squad to pick up free agent Belotti.

However, the negotiations with the Rossoblu are dragging on without a solution yet.

Roma are asking for €15m to sell the Uzbekistan international, whereas Bologna consider that to be too high a valuation.

The 27-year-old was purchased from Genoa for €18m only a year ago, and they also owe the Rossoblu a 10 per cent cut of the sell-on fee.

Shomurodov did not live up to expectations at the Stadio Olimpico, scoring five goals with six assists in 40 competitive games.

Until Roma get him off the books, they cannot pick up Belotti, who has rejected more lucrative proposals from Wolverhampton Wanderers in order to wait for Jose Mourinho’s side.'

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:34am On Aug 10, 2022
Skimpledawg:
FDJ to Chelsea?

Wawu

Barca should be smart and collect nothing less than 115 million euros from Mugu boehly ,they should do like Brighton did for cucurella
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:44am On Aug 10, 2022
airmark:

grin

Offers from ekuke clubs home and abroad cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:45am On Aug 10, 2022
BlueAngel444:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (15116) (15117) (15118) (15119) (15120) (15121) (15122) ... (19425) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22, Bluelines69 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.