Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10751172 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15117) (15118) (15119) (15120) (15121) (15122) (15123) ... (19431) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 11:53am On Aug 10, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Barca should be smart and collect nothing less than 115 million euros from Mugu boehly ,they should do like Brighton did for cucurella
For a club that needs to lower their wage bill? grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
airmark:

Belotti wants to stay in Italy and play for Mou. Below explains why he hasn't signed, read and stop typing sh1t.

'Roma face a problem, as Bologna still haven’t been able to agree terms for Eldor Shomurodov, so the Giallorossi can’t sign Andrea Belotti.

The process had been in full swing, with Shomurodov heading to Bologna on loan with an obligation to buy, freeing up room in the squad to pick up free agent Belotti.

However, the negotiations with the Rossoblu are dragging on without a solution yet.

Roma are asking for €15m to sell the Uzbekistan international, whereas Bologna consider that to be too high a valuation.

The 27-year-old was purchased from Genoa for €18m only a year ago, and they also owe the Rossoblu a 10 per cent cut of the sell-on fee.

Shomurodov did not live up to expectations at the Stadio Olimpico, scoring five goals with six assists in 40 competitive games.

Until Roma get him off the books, they cannot pick up Belotti, who has rejected more lucrative proposals from Wolverhampton Wanderers in order to wait for Jose Mourinho’s side.'

tears and shaleye..

Wijnaldun, Sanchez, depay, all out of contract and been picked up like a hot cake..

One saurez incarnate is waiting and begging Roma to sign him…

Even dear Barca is signing before selling.. Roma has signed the important players they want without selling.

No serious club is buying belotti as priority..

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
For those of you that always insult Alonso, now that he is going I don’t want to hear “if it was Alonso he would’ve done it this way or that way” when Cucurella didn’t perform to expectation in a specific match because he is human.

Personally, I like technical players so I like Alonso for that and I will miss him because he is a good footballer that define his role in football. He won everything at Chelsea and underrated due to one or two matches he didn’t perform well.

I understand what Havertz10 is saying about Mount that with him in the team we might not think of buying a quality number 10. But we can still do something about that by getting Jorginho’s replacement, a defensive midfielder with the touch of Xabi Alonso’s clever long and short passes. De jong is still not that player. De jong is like Kovacic with little upfront productivity. Kova De jong and that CDM that can tackle and play clever passes is our future midfielders when Kante and Jorg are gone.

Here is a video of ten times Alonso saved us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA0-BfpPRFA

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
wetin xavi dey see 4 all dis old washed up spanish players?

Pls alonslow stay where you are...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
MorataFC:
hmmmm

Jose Mourinho: "One of the best jobs of my career was to finish second with Manchester United in the Premier League. I keep saying this because people don't know what is going on behind the scenes."
yep
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
BlueAngel444:
next summer will be Manu decade anniversary since winning EPL, they now know what it feels like to be a Liverpool fan in those days grin and may soon feel the pains of Arsenal fans
swears might take them decade to rise
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
Trevor012:

Your dead club has only topped United in the league table once in the last 3 seasons. Stop disgracing your self.
my dead club has champions league,super cup ,club word cup last ,from last two seasons ,what does man u have abeg

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
my dead club has champions league,super cup ,club word cup last ,from last two seasons ,what does man u have abeg
Oloburuku answer the question. Why has a finished United topped your dead club in the league standings twice out of the past 3 seasons? How can a finished club be topping your un-finished club.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
Trevor012:

Oloburuku answer the question. Why has a finished United topped your dead club in the league standings twice out of the past 3 seasons? How can a finished club be topping your un-finished club.
if na wetin go make de jong accept una proposal,no wahala

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
We should have gone for this nunes instead of wasting time with dejong who has not said he wants to come. Livarpool might get him now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
Aubameyang has a get out clause next year cause of his age and both parties agreed to that.'

'It would be interesting to see if that could be brought forward a year.' -Matt Law
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Offers from ekuke clubs home and abroad cheesy

Roma like ekuke Eintracht Frankfurt that flogged you out of Europa and won it. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
FBS:
We all know why some hate Jose. cheesy
This is why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUOgtmTRK4s
Dayo’s hatred for Chelsea, ManU, Ole and Mourinho is so much justified.

Lost UCL finals to ManU by conceding twice in 90mins.

Lost UCL finals to Mou. That season, Mou dismantled and battered Pep too, and didn’t leave Bayern out of his demolition and destruction.

Lost UCL finals to Chelsea at home from leading the scoreline during match and also leading the scoreline during PK. Imagine the shame of getting embarrassed and humiliated in a ucl finals at home. Chelsea that season, retired Pep from Spain and ended Barcelona Pep’s era.

There’s no way, as a Bayern fan, you expect him to like Mou, Chelsea and ManU after experiencing all these horrifying football experiences in their hands.

He’s human, he has every reason to hate please.

19 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
OJURONGBE1:

Jude ( Havertz10) no get sense. I don tell una. Pay him no mind because he is beyond redemption.
not only..they are many here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
airmark:

Belotti wants to stay in Italy and play for Mou. Below explains why he hasn't signed, read and stop typing sh1t.

'Roma face a problem, as Bologna still haven’t been able to agree terms for Eldor Shomurodov, so the Giallorossi can’t sign Andrea Belotti.

The process had been in full swing, with Shomurodov heading to Bologna on loan with an obligation to buy, freeing up room in the squad to pick up free agent Belotti.

However, the negotiations with the Rossoblu are dragging on without a solution yet.

Roma are asking for €15m to sell the Uzbekistan international, whereas Bologna consider that to be too high a valuation.

The 27-year-old was purchased from Genoa for €18m only a year ago, and they also owe the Rossoblu a 10 per cent cut of the sell-on fee.

Shomurodov did not live up to expectations at the Stadio Olimpico, scoring five goals with six assists in 40 competitive games.

Until Roma get him off the books, they cannot pick up Belotti, who has rejected more lucrative proposals from Wolverhampton Wanderers in order to wait for Jose Mourinho’s side.'

Didn't the same Roma sign Dybala and Wijnaldum? But they are posting Belotti. Mou signed Dybala weeks ago, signed Wijnaldum last week but never get time to sign Relapsti

Are you sure it's AS Roma or Remo FC

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
hensben:
For those of you that always insult Alonso, now that he is going I don’t want to hear “if it was Alonso he would’ve done it this way or that way” when Cucurella didn’t perform to expectation in a specific match because he is human.

Personally, I like technical players so I like Alonso for that and I will miss him because he is a good footballer that define his role in football. He won everything at Chelsea and underrated due to one or two matches he didn’t perform well.

I understand what Havertz10 is saying about Mount that with him in the team we might not think of buying a quality number 10. But we can still do something about that by getting Jorginho’s replacement, a defensive midfielder with the touch of Xabi Alonso’s clever long and short passes. De jong is still not that player. De jong is like Kovacic with little upfront productivity. Kova De jong and that CDM that can tackle and play cleaver passes is our future midfielders when Kante and Jorg are gone.

Here is a video of ten times Alonso saved us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA0-BfpPRFA
You can actually hype Alonso in peace without dragging and slandering Mount who has been your best player for 2 seasons straight.

You people and the word “Technical” everytime, both people wey no the meaning and those wey no know am.

Small thing, technical yen yen yen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
One more fraud to go.

Then we move to Tuchel.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
donstan18:
One more fraud to go.

Then we move to Tuchel.

so rudiger is now a fraud because he left Chelsea

some people are running mad here I must confess
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
emmyluizzz:

so rudiger is now a fraud because he left Chelsea

some people are running mad here I must confess
does your boss knows you are pressing phone while doing gateman work

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
does your boss knows you are pressing phone while doing gateman work
grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
donstan18:

You can actually hype Alonso in peace without dragging and slandering Mount who has been your best player for 2 seasons straight.

You people and the word “Technical” everytime, both people wey no the meaning and those wey no know am.

Mount is from England and a Cobham graduate. You know how they hound people that fall inside that category.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
kingBolton:

Mount is from England and a Cobham graduate. You know how they hound people that fall inside that category.
It’s becoming annoying.

No wonder Graham Potters isn’t getting the hype he deserves. I can imagine if he was German or Spanish managing there. The hype would have been different.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
�| Keep an eye on Victor Osimhen. That could become an option. Source close to Napoli says they still need money

Chelsea could have a go at that, worthy to keep an eye on that. [@Matt_Law_DT]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
�Chelsea might terminate contracts and just get rid of the likes of Kenedy, Baba Rahman and Ross Barkley. #CFC

- @Matt_Law_DT @LondonBluePod
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
Christensen could leave as free agent if Barca doesn't register hi. before Saturday grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
�Chelsea might terminate contracts and just get rid of the likes of Kenedy, Baba Rahman and Ross Barkley. #CFC

- @Matt_Law_DT @LondonBluePod
fling all of Dem out!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
Havertz10:
For your mind now, you sabi analyze

Well I have grown tired of this forum to be honest, that nonsense that happened a few weeks back, just killed it for me, I enjoy the vibe here so I will always show but I wouldn’t be as active as before

As for havertz, I’m planning to record and analyze each game this season and share my thoughts after but the accessory I need hasn’t arrived yet, should be here before weekend, I will be slightly active during and after games, I don’t hide, if i’m wrong, I will joyfully own my L and learn

As for you, arsenal wouldn’t qualify for the champions league, the sooner you people accept your fate the better.
I would like if you will be dropping unbiased takes on matchdays

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Christensen could leave as free agent if Barca doesn't register hi. before Saturday grin

Una no Dey tire to chop L ,una and English media na the same thing

Na here all of us Dey ,and we go see how Christensen go leave grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
donstan18:

It’s becoming annoying.

No wonder Graham Potters isn’t getting the hype he deserves. I can imagine if he was German or Spanish managing there. The hype would have been different.
Graham Potters has been keeping Brighton up playing attacking football not just community defending like Sam allardyce and co. And he is doing all these with a small budget.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
donstan18:

So you want players that lack technicality in a big club like Chelsea. Can you name me one player that become great and lack technicality?.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
donstan18:

It’s becoming annoying.

English manager that cannot win epl in their own country,they won’t surely hype them because 90 percent of them are bad .

Nothing stops the English media from hyping graham potters ,but instead they choose to hype the wrong English people
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 3:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
wetin xavi dey see 4 all dis old washed up spanish players?

Pls alonslow stay where you are...

If no be speed, Alonso na very technical player. I think it's most likely because Xavi wants to try that 3-man defense with Alonso a good fit for a wing back

(1) (2) (3) ... (15117) (15118) (15119) (15120) (15121) (15122) (15123) ... (19431) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: WhoDeyHause, forgiveness, Vischy and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.