Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,423 members, 7,864,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10752625 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15194) (15195) (15196) (15197) (15198) (15199) (15200) ... (19432) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khayceeofficial(m): 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ibime:

Na him be say you no sabi Ed Sheeran. Ask around, Ed Sheeran will eat some of your favourite rappers lyrically. I dey follow Ed Sheeran reach 12 years now, back then he raps and sings, or does singing rap. Check him rapping below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MrGDFMoIiE

No need explaining anything about Ed Sheeran to this guy...

Drop drill beats and you'd see Dem dutchavelli and tion Wayne dhe learn work where Ed dhe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
Diaz needs to be very very selfish, I perceive the same Mane energy from him, he needs to be very selfish and not selfless like Mane for the world to see how useless Salah is.

Nice goal from him.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Abumeyang said he's not coming and that is good.
hmm when , I never hear anything o ,make we see Sha ,we have like 15 more days to go before window close
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Abumeyang said he's not coming and that is good.
Good news, we don't want him either.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by myami: 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
hensben:
Stop acting stupi.d on here, was MIL pangolo music to your ear, same Album that have become first Africa album to go gold in the biggest Africa music. You expect him to still be singing show you the money type of music. Wiz won 55 awards with MIL, stop capping.
recommend one good song on that album? I will go and listen

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

No need explaining anything about Ed Sheeran to this guy...

Drop drill beats and you'd see Dem dutchavelli and tion Wayne dhe learn work where Ed dhe
Dutchavelli will learn work from Ed?

Una go just dey cap.

Like, Dutchavelli of Bando Diaries and “Only if you knew” will learn drill work from Ed??

You need a very long ban for this rubbish you said.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khayceeofficial(m): 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
donstan18:

Dutchavelli will learn work from Ed?

Una go just dey cap.

Like, Dutchavelli of Bando Diaries and “If Only you knew” will learn drill work from Ed??

You need a very long ban for this rubbish you said.

Brah, no capping whatsoever

Ed dhe sing no mean say na there him end

Dutchavelli wey u dhe call no go lace Dave boots when it comes to rap.

And you need to be sent on asylum for this shii you dropped up there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
gringrin
dis man...

WhoDeyHause:
Our scouts too will say they did not see Dias when he was in Porto. I wish they had somebody like yahaya Bello or dead barka that will be owing them salary.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ed won’t even lace Ardee’s boot when it comes to drill raps.

Like, wtf!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

Brah, no capping whatsoever

Ed dhe sing no mean say na there him end

Dutchavelli wey u dhe call no go lace Dave boots when it comes to rap.

And you need to be sent on asylum for this shii you dropped up there
I’m talking about Dutchavelli and Ed, how dare you compare the two when it comes to drill raps?? What inspired that rubbish?

Like, what is Mpuru mmiri turning Nigerians to ffs?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Blaxhex: 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ibime:

Na him be say you no sabi Ed Sheeran. Ask around, Ed Sheeran will eat some of your favourite rappers lyrically. I dey follow Ed Sheeran reach 12 years now, back then he raps and sings, or does singing rap. Check him rapping below

the fact that Ed tested waters with rapping doesn't mean he is one mister.
There are alot of singers who have tried some sing-rapping ( the weeknd, Bieber, Zayn Malik, Justin Timberlake) would you call them rappers too?? You'd have to be very sound lyrically to pull it off as a singer.
Eminem and lil Wayne made some songs where they were singing, so that means they automatically are singers? . .

Ed is and has always been a full blown singer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khayceeofficial(m): 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2022
donstan18:

I’m talking about Dutchavelli and Ed, how dare you compare the two when it comes to drill raps?? What inspired that rubbish?

Bollocks
And the best you'd do is mention meth?

Brah, if Ed did rap full-time, I repeat dutchavelli won't come close to his weed wrap

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
See 10 men Liverpool, Wetin Klopp Dey give these guys sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

Bollocks
And the best you'd do is mention meth?

Brah, if Ed did rap full-time, I repeat dutchavelli won't come close to his weed wrap

“If Ed”

If indeed.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
Blaxhex:
the fact that Ed tested waters with rapping doesn't mean he is one mister.
There are alot of singers who have tried some rap-singing ( the weeknd, Bieber, Zayn Malik, Justin Timberlake) would you call them rappers too?? You'd have to be very sound lyrically to pulp it off as a singer.
Eminem and lil Wayne made some songs where they were singing, so that means they automatically are singers? . .

Ed is and has always been a full blown singer.

If you have an ear for rap or are a lyricist yourself, you will know that the rapping Ed Sheeran does is not play play like Chris Brown them. Ed is on a mastery level of rap where he can rhyme 5 syllable rhyme endings for 8 bars at fast pace and make sense throughout. His rap songs are out there, even the singing rap ones will show you his technical proficiency. This is someone who is legitimately a rapper just that his singing is more profitable. Another example is Tory Lane whose rapping is 10 times better than 90% of rappers, same with Lauryn Hill

Even a basic level of proficiency with rap like Chris Brown and R Kelly have will make you a good lyricist when singing. Singing lyricism is just being able to pick the right word and cadence to rhyme at the end of a bar.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khayceeofficial(m): 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
donstan18:

“If Ed”

If indeed.. grin

Deal with it man
And wtf plays dutchavelli's wack shii?
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
wetin dey pump BBBY sef , mtcheww ,for take small position
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
donstan18:
Ed won’t even lace Ardee’s boot when it comes to drill raps.

Like, wtf!!

Calm down, this na opata yarns
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
Congrats to city on winning the EpL title

Ccandroid17 and taguchi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
drisham:

Ccandroid17 and taguchi
Nobody don win epl like this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
drisham:

Ccandroid17 and taguchi
We can still win it. I believe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
Kante will undergo an MRI scan tomorrow, but he is expected to be out for 3-4 weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khayceeofficial(m): 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ibime:

No mind am
Make 'come and go' dhe deceive am grin

Because song dhe give you vibe when you hold your blunt doesn't mean you're listening to good rap music
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Blaxhex: 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ibime:

If you have an ear for rap or are a lyricist yourself, you will know that the rapping Ed Sheeran does is not play play like Chris Brown them. Ed is on a mastery level of rap where he can rhyme 5 syllable rhyme endings for 8 bars at fast pace and make sense throughout. His rap songs are out there, even the singing rap ones will show you his technical proficiency. This is someone who is legitimately a rapper just that his singing is more profitable. Another example is Tory Lane whose rapping is 10 times better than 90% of rappers, same with Lauryn Hill

Even a basic level of proficiency with rap like Chris Brown and R Kelly have will make you a good lyricist when singing. Singing lyricism is just being able to pick the right word and cadence to rhyme at the end of a bar.
oga what are you saying? You just dey cap plenty rubbish. All these stuff doesn't make Ed Sheeran a rapper.
So according to this analogy of yours should Eminem and lil Wayne be quantified as singers?
Ed Sheeran is a singer and has always been a singer since when he was a kid playing guitar and singing in his parents church.

Even if you check Google sef you wouldn't see it anywere that he is a rapper.
Rest abeg.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ibime:

What a throw back.

I saw Ed Sheeran open for Devlin at O2 Academy in Sheffield in 2010. Within a year. His story would change

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
They should give nunez a 22 match ban. He thinks this is portugal league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ibime:

But not opata to say Dutchavelli go dey learn work from Ed that can’t even beat Zoro in UK drills challenge. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
Blaxhex:
oga what are you saying? You just dey cap plenty rubbish. All these stuff doesn't make Ed Sheeran a rapper.
So according to this analogy of yours should Eminem and lil Wayne be quantified as singers?
Ed Sheeran is a singer and has always been a singer since when he was a kid playing guitar and singing in his parents church.

Even if you check Google sef you wouldn't see it anywere that he is a rapper.
Rest abeg.
I don't think you understand what he was talking about Culer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
donstan18:

There is difference between being a lyricist and being a believable drill rapper.

We won't buy Ed drill songs because we don't believe he's a gangster, it doesn't mean Eds lyrics, cadence and syllabic rhyming is not streets ahead of Dutchavelli. The only mainstream UK guys I will put up against Ed for pure lyricism (not voice, delivery or believability) is Ghettz, Kano and Wretch32. I mean if the lyrics for both are written down on paper and rhymed out by the same voice, you will see Ed is levels above.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
nihilistjnr:

What a throw back.

I saw Ed Sheeran open for Devlin at O2 Academy in Sheffield in 2010. Within a year. His story would change

If you watched Channel U back then, you go know Ed Sheeran well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ibime:

There is difference between being a lyricist and being a believable drill rapper.

We won't buy Ed drill songs because we don't believe he's a gangster, it doesn't mean Eds lyrics, cadence and syllabic rhyming is not streets ahead of Dutchavelli. The only mainstream UK guys I will put up against Ed for pure lyricism (not voice, delivery or believability) is Ghettz, Kano and Wretch32. I mean if the lyrics for both are written down on paper and rhymed out by the same voice, you will see Ed is levels above.
In the UK drill settings, Ed is an amateur compared to Dutchavelli. A big one.

Using your analogy, one can make a case that Brymo is better and bigger than Burna, Davido and Wizkid joined together when it comes to lyrics, simply because some persons relate his lyrics better.

Ardee, Digga D and even thick Ms B will body Ed in UK drills, let alone demigods like Dutchavelli, Dave and the rest.cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Blaxhex: 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

I don't think you understand what he was talking about Culer.
there's nothing to not understand there.
He clearly stated that Ed Sheeran being a rapper gives him an edge over fireboy lyrical and that's BS.. Ed isn't a rapper.
Most Singers and rappers have one time or the other tried Rapping/singing. I'm a singer myself so I know what I'm talking about.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15194) (15195) (15196) (15197) (15198) (15199) (15200) ... (19432) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bluelines69 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.