Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,373 members, 7,864,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:06 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10751641 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15195) (15196) (15197) (15198) (15199) (15200) (15201) ... (19432) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Nobody don win epl like this

Omo look at liverpool the ones that disturb dropping points
Man u are disorganized
Arsenal fit disturb but can't challenge city

And my darling Chelsea is it with jorginho in midfield and attackers like mount and havertz we wan take carry league?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
Mane is doing well at Bayern and Liverpool didn’t win their first 2 games

I am waiting for donstan18 agenda cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khayceeofficial(m): 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
I feel pity for y'all listening to Wizkid and dutchavelli songs grin grin grin

Wack lyrics wey dhe disassemble person brains grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
BlueMann:
Kante will undergo an MRI scan tomorrow, but he is expected to be out for 3-4 weeks.

Chance for Gallagher to show if he is worth it

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
donstan18:

In the UK drill settings, Ed is an amateur compared to Dutchavelli. A big one.

Using your analogy, one can make a case that Brymo is better and bigger than Burna, Davido and Wizkid joined together when it comes to lyrics, simply because some persons relate his lyrics better.

Ardee, Digga D and even thick Ms B will body Ed in UK drills, let alone demigods like Dutchavelli, Dave and the rest.cheesy
the guy comparison they tire me ,nigga just wanna be right cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
donstan18:

In the UK drill settings, Ed is an amateur compared to Dutchavelli. A big one.

Using your analogy, one can make a case that Brymo is better and bigger than Burna, Davido and Wizkid joined together when it comes to lyrics, simply because some persons relate his lyrics better.

Ardee, Digga D and even thick Ms B will body Ed in UK drills, let alone demigods like Dutchavelli, Dave and the rest.cheesy

Ms banks is fire tho
That lady is kinda underrated
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Mane is doing well at Bayern and Liverpool didn’t win their first 2 games

I am waiting for donstan18 agenda cheesy
Agenda??

Lmao!! Facts aren’t agenda please

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
drisham:

Omo look at liverpool the ones that disturb dropping points
Man u are disorganized
Arsenal fit disturb but can't challenge city

And my darling Chelsea is it with jorginho in midfield and attackers like mount and havertz we wan take carry league?

Chelsea is not bad ,if the Performance I saw against spurs yesterday can be consistent ,then wahala go Dey

But make we Dey observe grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
cheesy cheesy
donstan18:

Agenda??

Lmao!! Facts aren’t agenda please
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Chelsea is not bad ,if the Performance I saw against spurs yesterday can be consistent ,then wahala go Dey

But make we Dey observe grin
Baba o ,were you dey since, I thank God you are coming to your senses
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Baba o ,were you dey since, I thank God you are coming to your senses

Sharrap
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Sharrap
cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
N'Golo Kante will undergo an MRI scan on Tuesday after being substituted with an injury in #Chelsea's draw with Spurs. [via @lequipe]

N'Golo Kanté will be out of action between 3 and 4 weeks following hamstring injury he sustained against Tottenham

~ @lequipe

I swear I am tired of this Kante abi Kanta
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
BlueAngel444:
N'Golo Kante will undergo an MRI scan on Tuesday after being substituted with an injury in #Chelsea's draw with Spurs. [via @lequipe]

N'Golo Kanté will be out of action between 3 and 4 weeks following hamstring injury he sustained against Tottenham

~ @lequipe

I swear I am tired of this Kante abi Kanta
time for callagher cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
I no dey choose anyhow once I choose I dey always on point,play callagher ,sit down and enjoy football ,tuchel
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
Mane is trending for a reason. cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
I say mane na they engine of Liverpool , Liverpool do not look like a threat anymore, mane they really carry Liverpool weight ,mark Salah mane shines ,mark mane Salah shines

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
BlueMann:

True, except they can only advise the referee to check the pitch side monitor in cases where they feel the ref has made an error, not instruct.

Oh, thank you. That's the right choice of word. I wonder why they didn't advise the ref
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
wolves close to signing Mathew Nunes ,na until in price reach de Jong wey we go approach am ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
Chelsea have started contract talks with a view of giving Thomas Tuchel 2 more years on top of what he already has, according to
@andydillon70
#CFC

Donstan18, your thoughts?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
Jodera:
Oh, thank you. That's the right choice of word. I wonder why they didn't advise the ref

That's because na another yeye fowl dey the VAR yesterday: Mike Dean. Same rope tie am with Taylor.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
Chelsea are confident to get Cesare Casadei deal done this week, matter of details. The agreement with Inter is getting more than closer, next bid will be the right one to sign Casadei. �� #CFC

Inter have turned down €12m bid but Chelsea will approach €15m price tag soon

- @FabrizioRomano

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
MorataFC:
Mr man, VAR is Video Assitant Referees, the center referee has the final say, if the referee says he sees the situation perfectly clear there is nothing the VAR can do, VAR can only suggest they can't make any decision, that's why EPL is asking for audio conversation of every single match between the referees and the VAR at the end of each game.
I didn't deny that the center ref have the final say. Var saw it and communicated to the ref.

Are you insinuating that the center ref still allowed play to go on even after being alerted that there was a hair pull?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
BlueMann:

That's because na another yeye fowl dey the VAR yesterday: Mike Dean. Same rope tie am with Taylor.
Lol ..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by P0sty56ii: 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
beautiful mind cool, rod wave killed it as usual

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
Jodera:
They did but he turned it down
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Tuchel will not allow him enjoy his game. He seems Like the missing Link in that Palace team!!
Even tonight sef, Crystal palace really missed him. Nobody presses like him in that team.

I believe crystal palace would have won if he was there. There was many counters that was killed due to no ball carrier in that team (aside Eze)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
MorataFC:
They did but he turned it down
Na wa ooo.

I always thought that if Var suggest, it's somehow compulsory for center ref to always look at the pitchside monitor. Never knew they have the liberty to turn it down. Hmm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
Jodera:
I didn't deny that the center ref have the final say. Var saw it and communicated to the ref.

Are you insinuating that the center ref still allowed play to go on even after being alerted that there was a hair pull?
ok, what do you think VAR officials were telling him then?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
OVA200:
This is dormot Gallagher from the Ref watch today about the cucurella incident.
It's very simple, a red card and a free kick.

https://twitter.com/footballdaily/status/1559155706347102213?t=uqdPe5O1abzxWhmr8VpTUg&s=19

Andro.id22 Ibi.me jode.ra .
i don even read am sef before now. Na real Fvck up sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
It’ll always come like trolling or cruise, but one thing is mostly common; I’ll be proven right. It’s inevitable.

Mane was the heart of Liverpool, every quality performance you saw from Liverpool was possible because of Mane.

From defense, midfield, creativity, marking, pressing, physicality, ginger, aggression.

The sacrifice was just too much.

Finishing, with left foot, right foot, heading, outside box18 strikes, from dribbling to assist.

Bossing big teams, big defenders, proper big game player for club and country. Call him anytime and he’ll perform.

There was a reason he’s won major trophy without Salah and Klopp with Senegal, a reason he has bodied Salah back to back.

Fact is Fact!! Call it trolling or not, fact will always, always and always be fact. I pity Diaz, he’ll be another person to suffer for Klopp and useless Salah to take accolades.

Mane was Liverpool, he made Klopp, made Salah relevant, carried the team and I’m so happy he signed for Bayern. He’s won it all for Liverpool and have nothing else to prove, He chose the right club, where he’ll win trophies, statpad and upgrade his CV.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
MorataFC:
ok, what do you think VAR officials were telling him then?
That it wasn't a red card offence after their review. That's why Ref told them to continue play on

(1) (2) (3) ... (15195) (15196) (15197) (15198) (15199) (15200) (15201) ... (19432) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.