Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,376 members, 7,868,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10767758 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) ... (19457) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 11:40pm On Nov 07, 2015
Kolade354:
Game Day!!!
We're gonna win this!!!

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 12:04am On Nov 08, 2015
Nihilist:
Damn were back in business

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 12:34am On Nov 08, 2015
coded01:

Messi? lipsrsealed

Na Messi dey do that kind thing na.
Chai, I miss the party and all the flexing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 12:42am On Nov 08, 2015
afrodoc2:

We have just transferred airmark from ICU to the ward. It was a close thing but he survived the early phase on life support. He is now able to breathe on his own and is allowed to take sips of ogi and kunu but no solid food.
In related news Coogar and Dayo are wanted by the police for gang raping a fellow NLander cry
I'm a witness! I will like to testify.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 12:43am On Nov 08, 2015
coogar:

it wasn't a räpe session. airmark consented to the act! grin
Adding insult to injury.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 12:46am On Nov 08, 2015
dmcdad:

Na Messi dey do that kind thing na.

Chai, I miss the party and all the flexing.

I get but it is not worth it doing party here...you wicked small... grin this one don pass dat one... Na to pray for them remain...I see mourinho leaving soon... lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 12:52am On Nov 08, 2015
coded01:

I get but it is not worth it doing party here...you wicked small... grin this one don pass dat one... Na to pray for them remain...I see mourinho leaving soon... lipsrsealed
Aswear! I nearly weep for Chelsea. I bin dey see the match before men come control me make we comot. I just really dey pity for them. Honestly!

My dear VickyRotex what's up? I miss you.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 12:55am On Nov 08, 2015
coogar:

even moyes wasn't this pathetic.
after 12 league games, moyes had 21 points.
after 12 league games, jose has 11 points.
Jisos! Mouthrinho the record breaker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 12:56am On Nov 08, 2015
Odunharry:
mhen we are tired of partying here..
Their season will start in a fortnight
Haba! Two weeks is like saying it will start in January.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 1:00am On Nov 08, 2015
dmcdad:

Aswear! I nearly weep for Chelsea. I bin dey see the match before men come control me make me comot. I just really dey pity for them. Honestly!

Control say wetin? grin

I think mourinho may not be in charge by the end of this new week... It's either way...He gets the sack letter or he leaves... lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 1:33am On Nov 08, 2015
Paco Alcacer must not pass us by in January......
Witsel too.....Time for the board to get the work ,at least they have been resting for a long time

Get me Alcacer,A winger different from Hazard,Willian and Oscar,one with an eye for goal and move behind defenders(Aubameyang is my fav)and a Central midfielder (Banega,Witsel,anyone)

Abramovic, Help us out of this
Emenalo,stay out of this

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 3:51am On Nov 08, 2015
coded01:

Control say wetin? grin

I think mourinho may not be in charge by the end of this new week... It's either way...He gets the sack letter or he leaves... lipsrsealed
But my guy no wan gree leave na.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Osyxcel(m): 6:59am On Nov 08, 2015
Odunharry:

lol.. de prepare for championship football

Chelsea will bounce back cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:37am On Nov 08, 2015
Mourinholic:
Witsel too.....Time for the board to get the work ,at least they have been resting for a long time

Get me Alcacer,A winger different from Hazard,Willian and Oscar,one with an eye for goal and move behind defenders(Aubameyang is my fav)and a Central midfielder (Banega,Witsel,anyone)

[b]Emenalo, [/b]stay out of this

Eminado.. Eminado...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxPqkwahxe0
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 7:37am On Nov 08, 2015
Mourinholic:

Emenalo,stay out of this
lol.. And I want a unicorn for Christmas
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VickyRotex(f): 7:41am On Nov 08, 2015
dmcdad:

Aswear! I nearly weep for Chelsea. I bin dey see the match before men come control me make me comot. I just really dey pity for them. Honestly!

Rhetorical question! angry You know I'm not good embarassed cry cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 08, 2015
coogar:

it was the way he cooked the lie that got me in stitches.

he said your comment was wrong & that was why you didn't bother to post a rejoinder.

how pathetic is airfart? he gets destroyed on other threads, he gets destroyed on his own thread.

nateevs, ibime, sephia - when did you guys allow swines to represent your beloved club? grin

Lol.
I don't know who is who anymore. Everyone seems to have changed monikers.
Where is Airborne? What name does he go by now? Or is he airmark?

Meanwhile i wonder why Chelsea fans were mocking Arsenal. Any attempt to play Bayern would end in nothing less than double figure loss.
The relegation threat is getting real.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 9:15am On Nov 08, 2015
- The last time Chelsea lost seven of their opening 12 games in the top flight, they were relegated.

Hmmmm!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 08, 2015
To be fair to the players they are giving their all. Everyone played well yesterday except Costa.
Even Mou has tried what he could yet no solution. Even the much criticized Hazard put in a good shift. I don't even know if buying players in Jan would solve this issue. It's really crazy.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 10:13am On Nov 08, 2015
If Remy didn't jump,it would have been a penalty,a red card and Stoke had used all their subs...........With 9 mins to play.......

I trust Ashley young,Busquet or Neymar......Remy was too honest
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mcdreeezy: 10:17am On Nov 08, 2015
The problem is spiritual, Mourinho should visit father Mbaka.

Mocking Chelsea at this point is pure wickedness, what they need is prayers, even from rival fans. But dem too dey make mouth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 08, 2015
Mourinho thought he's a god of Soccer, he thought he's the "Special One". He thought he has no match..... but God is teaching him a lesson; that he's purely not special! He's a human, and bound to face ups and downs in life, his profession etc.
Mourinho needs to beg God for forgiveness and submits himself to HIM!
grin
Sunday Sermon for Chelsea Fans!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by codedguy1(m): 10:20am On Nov 08, 2015
Osyxcel:

From championship football!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 10:51am On Nov 08, 2015
grin

Abeg this thread should just be converted to an "event planning thread"! The amount of "raves/gbedus" that are thrown here every weekend too much!
Such consistency................
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by otokx(m): 10:57am On Nov 08, 2015
Chelsea needs to give Mourinho the "Jonah" treatment or else their ship will soon turn to submarine.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 10:58am On Nov 08, 2015
Official-chelsea-fan-thread-champions...should be converted to

Official-Chelsea-fan-thread-championship... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 11:22am On Nov 08, 2015
StarBoard:

confirm monkey post defender.
He is the black Phil Jones. All brawn and all brawn.
Na to dey do face like clone experiment wey fail.
grin grin grin why evuuls?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 11:34am On Nov 08, 2015
VickyRotex:

Rhetorical question! angry You know I'm not good embarassed cry cry
Babe come let me comfort you. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 08, 2015
coded01:
Official-chelsea-fan-thread-champions...should be converted to

Official-Chelsea-fan-thread-championship... grin
more like "official chelsea fan thread...shame of London...coca cola championship contenders"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 11:38am On Nov 08, 2015
It seems comedy is your forte. Keep it up.
Osyxcel:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 11:40am On Nov 08, 2015
PietroRico:
lol.. And I want a unicorn for Christmas
I get the sarcasm behind this. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 11:47am On Nov 08, 2015
Bro at this juncture, I no mind that their useless mouth again. I get human (and even animal) sympathy. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
mcdreeezy:
The problem is spiritual, Mourinho should visit father Mbaka.

Mocking Chelsea at this point is pure wickedness, what they need is prayers, even from rival fans. But dem too dey make mouth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) ... (19457) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22, kingBolton, Ijustwantto, hensben(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.