Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,490 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10638250 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) ... (19288) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
Find Chelsea's current form
Played 12,
Points. 11,
Lost. 7,
Scored 16 goals
Conceded 23 goals.. Goals diff. -7
C=12+11-7
C=16
Therefore
Chelsea = 16th position....
Also, 11+12=23
23-7=16
Hence 16th position.
No matter the formula, u will always
arrive at 16.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Haywhymido(m): 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
#KTBFFH #WHITE AND BLUE ARMY. FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
chidexxy007:
Find Chelsea's current form Played 12, Points. 11, Lost. 7, Scored 16 goals Conceded 23 goals.. Goals diff. -7 C=12+11-7 C=16 Therefore Chelsea = 16th position.... . . Also, 11+12=23 23-7=16 Hence 16th position. No matter the formula, u will always arrive at 16.
Super-cool.cheesy"grincheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
Chestar5:

am male, hmmnnn, seriously nah shocked....am totally feminine but if they blieve am male its beta dat way cheesywink

as for bpl, it quite interesting tho..

Maybe because u have not watched any of deir matches wit a complete mind....

I have never watched laliga game so much to know how interestin' it can be but for d buLi only a few i mean few teams make the league interesting.....
You obviously don't write like a dude. No mind these guys questioning you me I can tell

It used to be to an extent, but now the quality of football is at an all-time low. Just look at Yawnited vs City! The first shot on target came in the 81st minute. WTF??

Aside Bayern, Dortmund, Schalke, Gladbach, Mainz and Leverkusen also play good football.

LA Liga also has high quality. Even small teams like Rayo Vallecano, Malaga and Atletic Bilbao can play and you watch them and not die of boredom unlike say Stoke vs Norwich or Sunderland vs Liverpool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
A40:

You obviously don't write like a dude. No mind these guys questioning you me I can tell

It used to be to an extent, but now the quality of football is at an all-time low. Just look at Yawnited vs City! The first shot on target came in the 81st minute. WTF??

Aside Bayern, Dortmund, Schalke, Gladbach, Mainz and Leverkusen also play good football.

LA Liga also has high quality. Even small teams like Rayo Vallecano, Malaga and Atletic Bilbao can play and you watch them and not die of boredom unlike say Stoke vs Norwich or Sunderland vs Liverpool

hmmn, okay.... You might b right after all kiss...

Mayb i will start watchin' oda league more and also championship too cry......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
A40:

Atletic bilbao walloped manyoo home and away in europa league. The same manyoo won the league that year
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by arcnomec(m): 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
[quote author=chidexxy007 post=39839036]Find Chelsea's current form Played 12, Points. 11, Lost. 7, Scored 16 goals Conceded 23 goals.. Goals diff. -7 C=12+11-7 C=16
Dude,thumbs up to you for this .......

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by arcnomec(m): 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
New hypothesis:A new unit for measuring failure,propounded by mourinho
Eva caneiro is now a new unit for measuring a wrath of a woman.
for instance:Chelsea's failure is measured 1000^4 Eva caneiro.........
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
arcnomec:
New hypothesis:A new unit for measuring failure,propounded by mourinho

Eva caneiro is now a new unit for measuring a wrath of a woman.

for instance:Chelsea's failure is measured 1000^4 Eva caneiro.........

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 10, 2015
Anybody who says/said Hazard is better than Neymar should change their weed supplier. That boys gets better each year.
Hazard is good though, one of the best in the Epl not minding current form. With the right grooming and team mates, he can reach even CR7 standard.
Roman has decided to stick with JM abi. Seems the fall in oil price is making everyone prudent. . .lol. As long as we nor go relegation, i would take anything i see including finishing 17th. I'll forever keep my blue flag flying. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:35am On Nov 10, 2015
I don't think any prudent things are happening. My guess is someone has been able to convince Roman that spending £100m on the team in January is a wiser bit of expenditure than sacking JM for £30m.

Not bad thinking by any means when considered as a solitary point. However, when I remember that it is Jose that is spending the £100m, I begin to wonder if Roman is actually not ill.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:40am On Nov 10, 2015
nateevs:
I don't think any prudent things are happening. My guess is someone has been able to convince Roman that spending £100m on the team in January is a wiser bit of expenditure than sacking JM for £30m.

Not bad thinking by any means when considered as a solitary point. However, when I remember that it is Jose that is spending the £100m, I begin to wonder if Roman is actually not ill.

Nateevs I said 9 of your starting 11 were bought less than 4 yrs ago. How come you need 100m purchases again.

Is it that the coach was buying wrongly? Then why give money to the same person/people to do more damage
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 4:30am On Nov 10, 2015
Chelsea the only club that could have 2 young strikers with 84goals between them and try to revive Falcao ....
Don't even gimme the experience bullshit.....

Who else saw RLC goal over the weekend?
No problem

Spend 100m on idiots like Moses,Cuadrado, and Sallah when all You need is to give the right people a chance....
If we aren't signing a Striker,CM and also selling the foolish jerks in our team,Just give me the money...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:07am On Nov 10, 2015
Roman knows who has done most of the spending, and decided which positions need the spending, most times against Jose's gut instints.

Time to let someone who actually has a tactical brain do the spending.

When Jose took £90m to buy Costa, Matic, Fabregas and Felipe Luis. . . the title was delivered.

When Emenalo spent over £200m, mostly on numerous wingers, na struggle for 4th place we dey do.

In the summer when Jose told the board the team that the team is wack and needs serious reinforcement, the board left the meeting with a resolution that in their opinion, the team is adequately equipped. You can be sure that there are only two football people on the board - Jose and Emenalo, so such conclusion was only drawn from the advice or support of Emenalo.

This was what sparked off Joses erratic behaviour in the summer and led him to be misbehaving all season. It was all rooted in that board resolution.

So one should not be surprised that Roman wants to give Jose time. First of all, he hardly gives Jose leeway in deciding the tactical direction of signings so he may reason that its time to do so. Second of all, he may see this as a chance to end player power at Chelsea, once and for all.

Whether Jose makes it to January is another matter. He is racing against results. Heres hoping he does.

KTBFFH!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:11am On Nov 10, 2015
Dele Alli of Spurs is 19 and he is playing an impressive role at Spurs right now but No, RLC is too Young and inexperienced.

What is Ramires doing in the starting Line Up that RLC wont do. RLC can even do better passes than Ramires.

But I wont talk. Nah. I won't complain again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 10, 2015
How many quality players can one get in Jan?
Maybe Roman has made peace and would accept a 17th position on the condition that JM resigns at the summer or he would get a visit from the Russian mob.
Meanwhile i saw RLC goal against Liverpool. I wonder why him and Kennedy are not given more play time especially as we have many underperforming players.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 6:30am On Nov 10, 2015
Bimffo:
Dele Alli of Spurs is 19 and he is playing an impressive role at Spurs right now but No, RLC is too Young and inexperienced.

What is Ramires doing in the starting Line Up that RLC wont do. RLC can even do better passes than Ramires.

What are you saying?

is Dele Alli a product of spurs academy? Do you know he costs 5M just this year? relating him to RLC does not make sense.

Mikel was bought at 18/19 . . .did he not play when he was bought?
Kennedy right now is supposed to be 19 and recently bought and is playing games for chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:35am On Nov 10, 2015
lalaboi:

What are you saying?

is Dele Alli a product of spurs academy? Do you know he costs 5M just this year? relating him to RLC does not make sense.

Mikel was bought at 18/19 . . .did he not play when he was bought?
Kennedy right now is supposed to be 19 and recently bought and is playing games for chelsea.

Right now, RLC shîts on Dele Alli in all Ramifications! Check how both play. Both are 19. Both are CMs.

Okay, what about if Spurs had bought Dele and Benched him.

And which games is Kennedy playing abeg? RLC has more appearances than him.

And I don't get your Logic. Are You saying, If we want to play Youth, we must buy them and not develop our own??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 10, 2015
Bimffo:

Right now, RLC shîts on Dele Alli in all Ramifications! Check how both play. Both are 19. Both are CMs.

And I don't get your Logic. Are You saying, If we want to play Youth, we must buy them and not develop our own??

I agree with you. The logic behind buying youths outside and neglecting yours is silly.
Kennedy and Loftus Cheek are far better than a whole lot of first team players at the moment.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:04am On Nov 10, 2015
Bimffo:

Brah you need to slow your roll on this RLC matter.

When the ninja was given the opportunity to perform and stake a solid claim for a first team place, he graciously fluffed it.

We saw him start against Westbrom and Liverpool last season, and we also saw him constantly getting overran by the opposition players and how he made Mikel look like Usain Bolt.

Clubs like Spurs who give playing chances to young fellas, operate on a ''groom and sell'' economy. They buy these kids who ofcourse wins them nothing, at a cheaper price, feature them in a couple of games, and have their transfer value sky-rocketed.

The likes of Spurs don't mount a serious title challenge cos they don't have the materials to do so. You don't chase a title playing with pack of kids. Wenger have been trying that for aeons and have been failing woefully at it hence the recent acquisitions of Sanchez, Ozil, Cech etc.

Barca now trusts the MSN more than any La masia's graduate. Bayern would still splash cash to acquire Vidal and Costa, when they could have easily promoted a CM and a winger from Bayern II.

I sincerely have nothing for most English talents, they're usually products of hype who fail to live up to billing at the big stage.

Moreover, I don't think this is the best period to agitate for kids' integration.

We're in a dire position and we could use some notable signings in the winter transfer window, the kids can't do nada now.

You don't deploy your less experienced soldiers when you're losing a war.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:30am On Nov 10, 2015
sephia:

I agree with you. The logic behind buying youths outside and neglecting yours is silly.

Kennedy and Loftus Cheek are far better than a whole lot of first team players at the moment.

It's not entirely silly. When your position in the strata of football places a demand on you to keep winning titles, you 'temporarily' drop the idea of youth integration and snap up that which have been developed by an average side who don't get the pressure to keep winning laurels.

It's a sad thing and I feel bad that we have to keep repeating the ugly circle, but then again, this is what comes with trying to establish yourself as a big football franchise.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:37am On Nov 10, 2015
Bimffo:

The difference between Alli and RLC is attitude, work ethic and pace.

At this moment, you cant compare them. Lewis Baker is even more ready and professional than RLC.

Kurt Zouma was also 19 last season and nobody was holding him.

If you know London boys and you know how to read personalities, you will see everything you need to know about RLC. He has a personality that reminds me of Ravel Morrison. His street upbringing and attitudes are more important to him than being a professional.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 8:09am On Nov 10, 2015
Bimffo:

And how does RLC perform better than Dele Alli? Delle Ali has been playing league level albeit division 1 consistently since he was 17. he has more experience. under21 league does not even count cos you play boys your age there.

My point is not that RLC does not deserve a chance, its that you like to relate the wrong things as to why a youngster is not given chance.

Of all people who deserves to be picked having shone on loan 3out of 5 times is Chalobah.Too bad he hasnt even kicked a ball at napoli which was a bad bad bad move that has since looked like a step back for his career.

Make RLC go siddon one place. go on loan and show what he's made of.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 10, 2015
I remember someone saying recently that Chelsea was the only top flight club in the major 5 leagues that didn't gve youth a chance. And i remember y'all descended on him faster than the plague just bcoz u guys just won the EPL.

Now una dey cry RLC and Kennedy up and down the thread.

Lool! Keep wailing pls!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 10, 2015
ollah1:

Atletic bilbao walloped manyoo home and away in europa league. The same manyoo won the league that year

Another semi-literate who cannot be bothered to cross-check facts before urinating in public.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 8:38am On Nov 10, 2015
Bimffo:

Alli is from MK Dons, when baker went on loan there.....He was convincingly the best player during his stay.........
Alli has been called up for England,Baker called up for u-23......
We are ruining these boys
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 10, 2015
StarBoard:

Another semi-literate who cannot be bothered to cross-check facts before urinating in public.

Lol, you str actually the complete illiterate who knows nothing but act like he knows it all. Check your stats yourself and come back here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 10, 2015
Griffon:

You don't deploy your less experienced soldiers when you're losing a war.

A brave general should deploy his less experienced soldiers when losing a war and especially when his more experienced soldiers have chickened out.
What do we have to lose? We lose almost every game these days so it couldn't get worse.

A lot of people would be disappointed in Jan. I don't see Roman splashing out any reasonable cash. We still have one of the best squads in the league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 10, 2015
ollah1:

Lol, you str actually the complete illiterate who knows nothing but act like he knows it all. Check your stats yourself and come back here.
I'm not going to banter with a saw-mill dealer.
If you are referring to 2011/12, the season United played in the Europa league, then I have nothing to say to you.

Now go back to your ASPAMDA shop.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 10, 2015
lalaboi:

And how does RLC perform better than Dele Alli? Delle Ali has been playing league level albeit division 1 consistently since he was 17. he has more experience. under21 league does not even count cos you play boys your age there.

My point is not that RLC does not deserve a chance, its that you like to relate the wrong things as to why a youngster is not given chance.

Of all people who deserves to be picked having shone on loan 3out of 5 times is Chalobah.Too bad he hasnt even kicked a ball at napoli which was a bad bad bad move that has since looked like a step back for his career.

Make RLC go siddon one place. go on loan and show what he's made of.

Every young and prospect full player deserves a chance. Comes on, Barca, Arsenal, Bayern amongst others give young players chances to prove themselves. Why can't chelsea do the same? Why can't they field young chaps in carling cup competitions? They are slowly killing these guys and it's very bad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 10, 2015
StarBoard:

I'm not going to banter with a saw-mill dealer.
If you are referring to 2011/12, the season United played in the Europa league, then I have nothing to say to you.

Now go back to your ASPAMDA shop.

Say whatever you wanna, you shot urself and u displayed about ignorant and illiterate you are in s public forum.

Painment
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:51am On Nov 10, 2015
RLC shitts on Dele Alli?

Sometimes I wonder what this Bimffo has for tea in the morning grin

Bimffo my nigga, Dele Alli is not RLC's mate in terms of experience or even skill. He was an integral part of the MK Dons team that won promotion to the championship last season, whilst RLC was busy scratching his bum in the reserves.

And this is where you keep missing the point. Let RLC go and play real football first against real footballers before he can stake his claim.

I don't rate u-21 and reserve football. I don't rate Vitesse football either. PvA that you shouted about is rock bottom of the league. Bamford that you shouted about can't get a sniff at Palace.

The difference between reserve football and real football is as wide as Cossy's Toto...and you know how wide that is...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) ... (19288) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: swiz123(m), Ayoleeboy007, MorataFC, Colson(m), BlueAngel444, airmark(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.