Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10618455 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15338) (15339) (15340) (15341) (15342) (15343) (15344) ... (19264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
too much shalaye on top flop
Ok.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
BlueMann:
Chelsea and Leicester are now on the verge of reaching full agreement for Wesley Fofana, confirmed as
@FabriceHawkins
reported. Final details then here we go. �� #CFC

New bid submitted today following Chelsea plan called on Thursday.

Personal terms agreed weeks ago.

-Fabrizio

80 million Fufu

If we got Adam Webster change for remain angry

Tuchelout
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Abi oooh, Our boy will play in his rightful position consistently so he'll ready to take the RB mantle at Camp nou in a few years time, Smart move cool
No talk this again oo angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2022
BlueMann:
Chelsea and Leicester are now on the verge of reaching full agreement for Wesley Fofana, confirmed as
@FabriceHawkins
reported. Final details then here we go. �� #CFC

New bid submitted today following Chelsea plan called on Thursday.

Personal terms agreed weeks ago.

-Fabrizio
Kantebets holy boehly has gotten your man. I hope he will not disappoint us like amaka with this big money.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2022
Android22:
Yes because Hakimi was another release clause signing. Mbappé was valued even for over 100M with only a year left. The selling club determines a players value I agree but there is fair value and there is a scam. City was equally right not to pay 62M for Cucurella. Does not mean Cucurella is not good. It is just that Cancelo is already the main LB/LWB so paying more than 40M for a squad player is something City won't do.
you know all this so why all Ur yarns na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
A40:

Let me rubbish this your weak argument quickly

First off everyone knows Bastian Schweinsteiger was washed when coming to United. Your argument is neither here nor there. Schweinsteiger came to play retirement ball at OT

The distinct difference between Schweinsteiger and Busquets. Is that Schweinsteiger did not have no Xavi and Iniesta carrying him. He's self made. Busquets is not

Schweinsteiger competed and won as the alpha don dada of his midfield never use him in the same context as Busquets, Busquets I repeat is an enjoyer of La Masia tax.

1.If Bastian schweinsteiger went to old Trafford to collect pension then so is Busquet now adays.

2. There is no distinct difference between the two. As Busquet had xavi,iniesta so was Bastian schweinsteiger had Kross and Lahm. The failed winger was never at any point self made.

3. Busquet has won Euro,Bastian schweinsteiger will need another lifetime to win it.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
Trevor012:

So Chelsea holds the English record for the most expensive Center back, most expensive fullback, Most expensive striker and 2nd most expensive goalkeeper. Then add Gordon for 60m you get the most expensive average player ever bought in England. Maga Fc like no other.
how does it affect ur life shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
BlueAngel444:
you know all this so why all Ur yarns na
What yarns?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
Pkasso!!!!

Long time bossman
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sportsweb:
of course, he was unstoppable at one point in his career, even Dayo rated him in his top ten strikers then.

Shit happens, and now he has faded and now a failed striker.

You don't have to continue praising as if he is some sort of goal machine ATM

Quote where I did the emboldened ATM.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
too much shalaye on top flop

Na so we see am oooo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
drisham:

No talk this again oo angry
Sorry Sir, E ma binu cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
Unlimited22:
Pkasso!!!!

Long time bossman
Hey, doc! Yeah, it's been a while, bro. How you dey na?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
We should be looking at Lyon's number 10 to replace Flop Ziyech.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
popizaino:
We should be looking at Lyon's number 10 to replace Flop Ziyech.
transfer window don they close , clubs hardly sell in this die minute
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
We no go talk too much ,Chelsea Dey spend money but everybody keep quiet because no be Arab owner Dey there and guardiola is not the coach

We will revisit this issue when Chelsea fails to win the epl ,because according to some people here pep is buying the epl

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
wait we want to pay £25m for a 33 year old and only give him one year? nigga should be signing three!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
donstan18:

If you’ve been following my takes here on Busquet, you’ll see we both have the same opinion about him. I don’t rate him, he’s not my kind of DM. I once said it that he was the least important player in that Barcelona then, also said Jorginho will perfectly do his work with Xavi and Inesta. I’ve said that here.

But the truth of the whole thing still remain that no Bundesliga DM dead or alive will lace his boot when it comes to any football metric that’ll be needed to rate them.
Busquets is a product of La Masia tax. In a league where Schweinsteiger has played at DM. Lothar Matthaus too? That's big cap

Take out Xavi and Iniesta. And Busquets is just another La Masia prospect. It's not coincidence he's been useless since they left
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Kantebets holy boehly has gotten your man. I hope he will not disappoint us like amaka with this big money.
no time

End of old legs like T silva

Wasere Holy boehly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
wait we want to pay £25m for a 33 year old and only give him one year? nigga should be signing three!
I thought it was reported you guys have agreed personals with him already? Who the hell will pay over £15m and give him just a year deal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
popizaino:

1.If Bastian schweinsteiger went to old Trafford to collect pension then so is Busquet now adays.

2. There is no distinct difference between the two. As Busquet had xavi,iniesta so was Bastian schweinsteiger had Kross and Lahm. The failed winger was never at any point self made.

3. Busquet has won Euro,Bastian schweinsteiger will need another lifetime to win it.
Lol you're joking. Busquets has been useless since 2016. Chopping humiliation in the Champions League back to back to back to back. My question is why is it that since Alonso, Xavi and Iniesta retired he has been totally useless for club and country even before he hit 30?

Lahm is a RB. Try another lie

Lol. Imagine comparing Kroos to Xavi and Iniesta cheesy grin

Xavi and Iniesta won a Euros without Busquets. Busquets leading a team cannot even put in decent performances week in week out while still in his athletic prime

Put a traffic cone with Xavi and Iniesta and they still win the Euros. They won the Euros with freaking Marcos Senna at DM.

How is it that the second those two retired, nobody ever included Sergio Busquets in the discussion among elite DMs ever again

There's never been a bigger passenger in the history of football than Sergio Busquets. In the dictionary beside the word passenger should be a photo of Sergio Busquets

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
A40:
Busquets is a product of La Masia tax. In a league where Schweinsteiger has played at DM. Lothar Matthaus too? That's big cap

Take out Xavi and Iniesta. And Busquets is just another La Masia prospect. It's not coincidence he's been useless since they left

Yeah he has been useless for the national team also

We all saw what your schweinsteiger did outside Bayern grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 47c3ee: 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:
We no go talk too much ,Chelsea Dey spend money but everybody keep quiet because no be Arab owner Dey there and guardiola is not the coach

We will revisit this issue when Chelsea fails to win the epl ,because according to some people here pep is buying the epl

Guy that image you always upload after saying your usual rubbish is “stale”

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
Kilishihunter:

I thought it was reported you guys have agreed personals with him already? Who the hell will pay over £15m and give him just a year deal
I tire o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
35 year old Pedro destroying inter millan and lakaka cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Yeah he has been useless for the national team also

We all saw what your schweinsteiger did outside Bayern grin

What has he done since 2012 when prime Xavi and Iniesta was there to cover his behind

Like I said before Schweinsteiger was the Alpha don dada for club and country. Busquets was carried by generational talent that won before him. 4 of the 5 International tournaments since Busquets has been useless

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
A40:
What has he done since 2012 when prime Xavi and Iniesta was there to cover his behind

Like I said before Schweinsteiger was the Alpha don dada for club and country. Busquets was carried by generational talent that won before him. 4 of the 5 International tournaments since Busquets has been useless

Schweinsteiger to Busq get as e be sha cos I admire Bastian really during his days but technically speaking, I think Busquets edges over

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
A40:

Your schweinsteiger was carried for both club and country

He was a big failure at Man U at age 31 or so

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
A40:

When we took of German tax from Schweinsteiger, what did he do outside Germany?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
Roland17:
Make una do quick settle Everton their 100M for dry gin so that una go focus on triggering the 150M for my boy Leao..

This “Ifa” no go stop for my bus stop grin

cc: Izzou

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
donstan18:

Schweinsteiger was the German tax. The difference

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
donstan18:
The German fraud will always be remembered as a flop

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15338) (15339) (15340) (15341) (15342) (15343) (15344) ... (19264) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: forgiveness, hensben(m), BlueAngel444, Jodera and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.