Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10619064 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15337) (15338) (15339) (15340) (15341) (15342) (15343) ... (19265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
Realtord43:
Those guys can so any length to talk down on any player jusl to hype their.

pedri hype is too much from this lots
You said I was capping by saying pedri's better than camavinga
I've shown you individual awards, you say na polling booth award even the ones decided by a selected committee
I show you goals, you say why we go use goal judge them
I show you who is a mainstay in his national team side, you say Spain squad no strong reach French squad
Rival fans mostly leaned towards pedri in this convo
Now it has turned to the hype is too much from this lots, This one no be agenda again my brother, na pure hatred grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
Wesley Fofana has been key for this move - he only wanted to follow his dream and join Chelsea. It’s finally set to be completed with Leicester after official bid submitted in the afternoon. �� #CFC

Fofana will sign with Chelsea until June 2028, six year deal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
finally ,fofana deal is happening,so remaining aubameyang and Gordon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ballzproblem2:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rafael leao and nkunku next year January ,then we are good
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
Unlimited22:

I'm pretty sure this deal was delayed so he wouldn't face them tomorrow.

Anyhow, I'm just happy it's now (almost) finally over.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
Rafael leao and nkunku next year January ,then we are good
What will now happen to Mount, Pulisic and generational talent Havertz?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
Android22:
They told City they value him as much as Ben White. Ben White was bought for 50M by Arsenal. So yes, they told City 50M and City felt the player was worth no more than 40M.
that's there own personal feeling na, they also felt Kane wasn't worth 150m but Grealish was worth 100m.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
BlueMann:
My Reece James can finally be free from RCB wahala
Abi oooh, Our boy will play in his rightful position consistently so he'll ready to take the RB mantle at Camp nou in a few years time, Smart move cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
£70m plus bonuses, according to L'equipe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
BlueAngel444:
that's there own personal feeling na, they also felt Kane wasn't worth 150m but Grealish was worth 100m.

Why should they buy Kane for 150 million who is almost 30 ,Abi Kane don turn Ronaldo ? 100 million was okay for Kane

And yes city goofed for grealish ,but no way Kane should be 150 million
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
BlueMann:
My Reece James can finally be free from RCB wahala
you forget Silva still starts games cheesy

Cesar can free James off that RCB
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ballzproblem2:

I hope Barca increases auba price ,kounde is already registered cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
Kilishihunter:

I've shown you individual awards, you say na polling booth award even the ones decided by a selected committee
I show you who is a mainstay in his national team side, you say Spain squad no strong reach French squad
Now it has turned to the hype is too much from this lots, This one no be agenda again my brother, na pure hatred grin

Leave that confused shameless man grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Abi oooh, Our boy will play in his rightful position consistently so he'll ready to take the RB mantle at Camp nou in a few years time, Smart move cool

Be kiaful. Be very, very kiaful.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
BlueMann:
£70m plus bonuses, according to L'equipe
saw €75m + €15m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Why should they buy Kane for 150 million who is almost 30 ,Abi Kane don turn Ronaldo ? 100 million was okay for Kane

Left to me Kane worth that 150m, He'll have gelled almost perfectly with pep's system but levy might still have backed out when you think it's all done
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
Trevor012:

What will now happen to Mount, Pulisic and generational talent Havertz?
bench or sold
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
Chelsea's third bid £60m + £10m was rejected due to the difficulty of the add ons being meet

News report are still suggesting £70m (+ adds on)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
BlueMann:

Be kiaful. Be very, very kiaful.
This comrade and James grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Realtord43: 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Nah, i dont hate pedri, the guy is good, no doubt.

but, he is not above CAMA in football metric or logic.

Cama will get same hype as much as pedri if he is from espana
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
BlueAngel444:
Cucurella was just bought for 1 season removed for 15M so 40M was fair value to make a good profit. Anything else was fleecing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Left to me Kane worth that 150m, He'll have gelled almost perfectly with pep's system but levy might still have backed out when you think it's all done
City tried up to 130M euros for Kane but Levy was not even responding. He wanted minimum of 150M pounds.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ben Jacobs

Can confirm that Chelsea and Leicester do now have a verbal agreement in place for the transfer of Wesley Fofana, as first reported by
@FabriceHawkins
. Suggestions Chelsea wouldn't pay above £70m, or may walk away, were purely tactical. #CFC pursuit has been relentless.

My understanding on the fee is the guaranteed payment is around £70m. Add ons could make Fofana a world-record priced defender but not all of them are that attainable. Still paperwork and final details to be resolved. #CFC's top priority in latter half of the window almost done
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
Android22:
Cucurella was just bought for 1 season removed for 15M so 40M was fair value to make a good profit. Anything else was fleecing.
is a fair value according to you na but not to the club that didn't want to sell their best player who had 4 more years left on the contract

Mbappe was bought for 0kobo and sold for 9figures in euros, u think PSG or other clubs wouldn't have wanted him for cheaper

By the way didn't PSG buy Hakimi for €70m after just one season in inter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Grealish is worth every penny paid for him. His actual value would have been 60M but he had just signed a new 250K a week contract for 5 years. He was Villa's captain and topselling jersey so financially he had an extra cost to him. His release clause was written in his contract: 100M and at the time City thought Bernardo will leave. So Grealish was a Bernardo replacement. Grealish is a LCM. Pep is only forcing him into LW/false 9 just to get him used to the team. You guys will know how good Grealish truly is when Pep plays him in his natural role. Remember Pep played Rodri as CB sometimes in his first season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
BlueAngel444:

Ben Jacobs

Can confirm that Chelsea and Leicester do now have a verbal agreement in place for the transfer of Wesley Fofana, as first reported by
@FabriceHawkins
. Suggestions Chelsea wouldn't pay above £70m, or may walk away, were purely tactical. #CFC pursuit has been relentless.

My understanding on the fee is the guaranteed payment is around £70m. Add ons could make Fofana a world-record priced defender but not all of them are that attainable. Still paperwork and final details to be resolved. #CFC's top priority in latter half of the window almost done
So Chelsea holds the English record for the most expensive Center back, most expensive fullback, Most expensive striker and 2nd most expensive goalkeeper. Then add Gordon for 60m you get the most expensive average player ever bought in England. Maga Fc like no other.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
Android22:
City tried up to 130M euros for Kane but Levy was not even responding. He wanted minimum of 150M pounds.
Lol, levy might still have pushed it higher than that £150m, Prob his debacle of buying numerous players that flopped with the Gareth Bale fee made him very stern on the deal, Crazy man, A fit kane in city would have been perennial trouble, Hold up/Link up play, creativity, shooting, A perfect fit for pep, Let's see how haaland fares for you guys though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
BlueAngel444:
is a fair value according to you na but not to the club that didn't want to sell their best player who had 4 more years left on the contract

Mbappe was bought for 0kobo and sold for 9figures in euros, u think PSG or other clubs wouldn't have wanted him for cheaper

By the way didn't PSG buy Hakimi for €70m after just one season in inter
Yes because Hakimi was another release clause signing. Mbappé was valued even for over 100M with only a year left. The selling club determines a players value I agree but there is fair value and there is a scam. City was equally right not to pay 62M for Cucurella. Does not mean Cucurella is not good. It is just that Cancelo is already the main LB/LWB so paying more than 40M for a squad player is something City won't do.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Lol, levy might still have pushed it higher than that £150m, Prob his debacle of buying numerous players that flopped with the Gareth Bale fee made him very stern on the deal, Crazy man, A fit kane in city would have been perennial trouble, Hold up/Link up play, creativity, shooting, A perfect fit for pep, Let's see how haaland fares for you guys though
Kane was a 100% Pep choice and would have been the best player for Pep. Yes, Levy was saying minimum of 150M pounds which means he won't negotiate till you start with 150M pounds.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
Realtord43:
Nah, i dont hate pedri, the guy is good, no doubt.

but, he is not above CAMA in football metric or logic.

Cama will get same hype as much as pedri if he is from espana
Bro let's us agree to disagree since we can't change each other's mind anyway, I don too derail another club thread too much, I don't think cama is a bad player, on the flip side I rate him highly as I watched him before pedri
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
Android22:
Grealish is worth every penny paid for him. His actual value would have been 60M but he had just signed a new 250K a week contract for 5 years. He was Villa's captain and topselling jersey so financially he had an extra cost to him. His release clause was written in his contract: 100M and at the time City thought Bernardo will leave. So Grealish was a Bernardo replacement. Grealish is a LCM. Pep is only forcing him into LW just to get him used to the team. You guys will know how good Grealish truly is when Pep plays him in his natural role. Remember Pep played Rodri as CB sometimes in his first season.
too much shalaye on top flop

(1) (2) (3) ... (15337) (15338) (15339) (15340) (15341) (15342) (15343) ... (19265) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), BlueRayDick, hensben(m), CAPdan21(m), oliverano, viciati(m), andrewbaba44, BlueAngel444 and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.