Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10618871 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15342) (15343) (15344) (15345) (15346) (15347) (15348) ... (19265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 10:33am On Aug 27, 2022
A40:
Sergio Fraudsquets. The Catalan Olofinjana when he doesn't have Xaviesta as backup. These are the kin cricket scoreline his teams concede

Imagine mentioning that joker in the conversation of elite DMs just because he was born smack dab in the prime of the best midfielders arguably in football history.

Xavi I know.
Iniesta I know.
Who the hell is Busquets??

At least Kimmich still has the record of who chop the most goals in the fastest time between both of them.
Kimmich - 5 goals in 57 minutes against Monchegladbach farmers

Busquets - 5 goals in 63 minutes against European super club , Bayern Munich. (Busquets was subbed out at at 5-2 because of his recurring injury that season)

grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:33am On Aug 27, 2022
Trevor012:

Fred have better stats that's tells me everything. With Gordon going for 60m and Fofana 83m it's not Farfetched to conclude that price is definitely what West ham will demand for him or close to 150m. Man u was never after him.

Which better stats? Most tackles, most interception etc. Which one?

Rice is a DMF is Fred playing the same wing?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:40am On Aug 27, 2022
Anyways my boy james wont have to be playing Rcb anymore that the only good thing I can see from this deal

Coz 75m for Fufu doesn't sit well with me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:40am On Aug 27, 2022
forgiveness:

Hahahahahahaha! Brazilian Okocha. grin

I saw him call Ziyech used player but his club has just bidded for a player from the same club. grin
Ajax are waiting for them to pay over 90 million that was rejected for Brazilian okocha before they come and give us money for Ziyech. Look at the players he normally spams their pictures here senselessly with. They are suffering. Scamcho has 4 goals in 2 years. 80 million player. Ole sokjar has been jobless since he was sacked. Even clubs in his country are afraid of hiring him. What about his ronaldo? Plenty clubs are rejecting him like unwanted pregnancy. If I am portable Trevor012 is portable pro max.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:55am On Aug 27, 2022
forgiveness:

Which better stats? Most tackles, most interception etc. Which one?

Rice is a DMF is Fred playing the same wing?
All of them. Anybody Ndidi is far better than like you claimed below is average in my book. Rice na well packaged West ham scam job.

forgiveness:

He is far better than Declan Rice and the aforementioned names.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:56am On Aug 27, 2022
Trevor012:

All of them. Anybody Ndidi is far better than like you claimed below is average in my book.

Rice is better than Ndidi in all those stats. Obviously, you don't know anything about this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:57am On Aug 27, 2022
BlueAngel444:
Chelsea
Sterling £47m
Koulibaly £33m
Cucurella £55m
Fofana £66m

£150m for defense it is well

It is still well compared to Fraudiola.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IndaboskiLion: 10:58am On Aug 27, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Ajax are waiting for them to pay over 90 million that was rejected for Brazilian okocha before they come and give us money for Ziyech. Look at the players he normally spams their pictures here senselessly with. They are suffering. Scamcho has 4 goals in 2 years. 80 million player. Ole sokjar has been jobless since he was sacked. Even clubs in his country are afraid of hiring him. What about his ronaldo? Plenty clubs are rejecting him like unwanted pregnancy. If I am portable Trevor012 is portable pro max.

This one enter!!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:01am On Aug 27, 2022
forgiveness:

Rice is better than Ndidi in all those stats. Obviously, you don't know anything about this.
Here you claimed Ndidi is far better than Rice so why are you changing mouth? Anybody Ndidi is far better than is fucking mediocre and average.

forgiveness:

Ndidi is far better than Declan Rice and the aforementioned names.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 11:03am On Aug 27, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

How are the mighty fallen.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 11:09am On Aug 27, 2022
Trevor012:

Here you claimed Ndidi is far better than Rice so why are you changing mouth? Anybody Ndidi is far better than is fucking mediocre and average.

My position has changed ever since then after watching Rice closl

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:13am On Aug 27, 2022
Chelsea transfers on defenders and goalkeeper since 2016/2017

David Luiz....35m

Alonso........23m

Rudiger.....35m

Zappacosta.......25m

Emerson .......20m

Ampadu....2m

Kepa ......80m

Chilwell......50m

Mendy......25m

Cucurella......65m

Koulibaly.....38m

Fofona......85m

458million euros cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.transfermarkt.com/chelsea-fc/transfers/verein/631/plus/?saison_id=2022&pos=&detailpos=&w_s=

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 27, 2022
grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 11:15am On Aug 27, 2022
Since its not Pep, no problem

grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:17am On Aug 27, 2022
forgiveness:

My position has changed ever since then after watching Rice closl
Story for the gods. Statement you made in May. The Rice I have watched is still medicore. Maybe when I watch him closely like you i will see something and change my stance grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 27, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Disrespect to jayjay....Brazilian Femi opabunmi is the apt description

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 11:24am On Aug 27, 2022
airmark:

It is still well compared to Fraudiola.

Must you bring pep up on any of our matters

Shebi our Tuchel now has the most expensive LB and CB in world football

Let him not win league first

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jpmoriarti(m): 11:35am On Aug 27, 2022
drisham:

Airmark hypocrisy stinketh angry angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:40am On Aug 27, 2022
Harry Maguire - £80m [Leicester ➡️ Man. United]
•Virgil Van Dijk - £75m [Southampton ➡️ Liverpool]
•Wesley Fofana - £75m [Leicester ➡️ Chelsea]
•Lucas Hernandez - £68m [Atleti ➡️ Bayern]
•Matthijs De Ligt - £68m [Juve ➡️ Bayern]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IndaboskiLion: 11:43am On Aug 27, 2022
Trevor012:

David Luiz....35m

Alonso........23m

Rudiger.....35m

Zappacosta.......25m

Emerson .......20m

Ampadu....2m

Kepa ......80m

Chilwell......50m

Mendy......25m

Cucurella......65m

Koulibaly.....38m

Fofona......85m

https://www.transfermarkt.com/chelsea-fc/transfers/verein/631/plus/?saison_id=2022&pos=&detailpos=&w_s=

Cc: Airmak
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 27, 2022
BlueAngel444:
Harry Maguire - £80m [Leicester ➡️ Man. United]
•Virgil Van Dijk - £75m [Southampton ➡️ Liverpool]
•Wesley Fofana - £75m [Leicester ➡️ Chelsea]
•Lucas Hernandez - £68m [Atleti ➡️ Bayern]
•Matthijs De Ligt - £68m [Juve ➡️ Bayern]

I would've done 5 paragraphs on why VVD wasn't supposed to cost Liverpool 75million like MR SHALAYE always do for Grealish but no need grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:53am On Aug 27, 2022
drisham:

Did Pep win league the first season he shored up his defence? If he doesn't win the league go and sack him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 11:53am On Aug 27, 2022
airmark:

Raumdeuter calls this competition a friendly competition and none of you argued it. So hide this your 'friendly' award.

Has this Sergio Busquets ever made Fifa World best XI in his life?
When their biggest hater, Ronaldo wins it, it turn to friendly match

But now it's a world-class competition because of Spanish Jorginho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 11:56am On Aug 27, 2022
Trevor012:

David Luiz....35m

Alonso........23m

Rudiger.....35m

Zappacosta.......25m

Emerson .......20m

Ampadu....2m

Kepa ......80m

Chilwell......50m

Mendy......25m

Cucurella......65m

Koulibaly.....38m

Fofona......85m

portable pro max cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:57am On Aug 27, 2022
Sportsweb:

Your Ronaldo has been given seat belt at the bench by ETH

Hope you are enjoying him grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:58am On Aug 27, 2022
IndaboskiLion:

Cc: Airmak

We are looking at a Fraudiola getting 500m+ spent on defenders during his tenure and don't bring defenders bought by multiple coaches and smuggle them under Tuchel.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 11:59am On Aug 27, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

brooooo

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
Sportsweb:

Barcabots are shameless. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
BlaqFaze:
But e dey okay to disrespect Busquets.... senior man of Germany national team wey flop for Man U cheesy

In the history of the beautiful game, Sergio Busquets will NEVER be considered a flop
A washed up Bastian was what Manchester United got, trolling Bastian for his man utd tenure is like trolling Deco for his Chelsea tenure.
Sergio B has been useless for more than three years now, let him leave Barca and join another team for just a season and see if he won't be considered a floop.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
airmark:

Did Pep win league the[b] first season he shored up his defence? If he doesn't win the league[/b] go and sack him.
He won the league the season he spent heavily on defenders

Quit the hypocrisy
We have tuchel splashing world record fees on defenders but your problem is pep who is about to win a 3rd title on a row

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
How would your team spend over 500m on defenders for your team and yet no Ucl in 6years? shocked

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
drisham:

He won the league the season he spent heavily on defenders

Quit the hypocrisy
We have tuchel splashing world record fees on defenders but your problem is pep who is about to win a 3rd title on a row

How much did he spend heavily before winning the league in 2018? Then we will ask Ibime to help us do the maths based on inflation and other factors to know how much Tuchel needs to spend to perform worse than Fraudiola, in 2022.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15342) (15343) (15344) (15345) (15346) (15347) (15348) ... (19265) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueAngel444, Geld(m), enigma0, andrewbaba44, CentiLion(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.