Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,807 members, 7,862,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10739973 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) ... (19410) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 10, 2015
ollah1:

Say whatever you wanna, you shot urself and u displayed about ignorant and illiterate you are in s public forum.

Painment
See who is talking.

You think this is your father's beer-parlor to come and start spilling nonsense with his fellow drunkards.

Instead of cross-checking your facts, you come here with your one-line inanities trying to form intelligent.

Please bring out the facts you are shouting about.

If you cannot, then you deserve instant death by euthanasia.

Am still waiting, bald-headed nitwit. Early in the morning when your senses are supposed to be high on alert, you are already drunk with stupi.dity

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 10, 2015
Ibime:
Roman knows who has done most of the spending, and decided which positions need the spending, most times against Jose's gut instints.

Time to let someone who actually has a tactical brain do the spending.

When Jose took £90m to buy Costa, Matic, Fabregas and Felipe Luis. . . the title was delivered.

When Emenalo spent over £200m, mostly on numerous wingers, na struggle for 4th place we dey do.

In the summer when Jose told the board the team that the team is wack and needs serious reinforcement, the board left the meeting with a resolution that in their opinion, the team is adequately equipped. You can be sure that there are only two football people on the board - Jose and Emenalo, so such conclusion was only drawn from the advice or support of Emenalo.

This was what sparked off Joses erratic behaviour in the summer and led him to be misbehaving all season. It was all rooted in that board resolution.

So one should not be surprised that Roman wants to give Jose time. First of all, he hardly gives Jose leeway in deciding the tactical direction of signings so he may reason that its time to do so. Second of all, he may see this as a chance to end player power at Chelsea, once and for all.

Whether Jose makes it to January is another matter. He is racing against results. Heres hoping he does.

KTBFFH!

Cc thegoodjoe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 10, 2015
StarBoard:

See who is talking.

You think this is your father's beer-parlor to come and start spilling nonsense with his fellow drunkards.

Instead of cross-checking your facts, you come here with your one-line inanities trying to form intelligent.

Please bring out the facts you are shouting about.

If you cannot, then you deserve instant death by euthanasia.

Am still waiting, bald-headed nitwit. Early in the morning when your senses are supposed to be high on alert, you are already drunk with stupi.dity

Lol, I know your type but I won't stoop low to trade words with you. You just keep disgracing yourself with your every post just like how a certain person did same on Barca's thread. Have fun
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 10, 2015
ollah1:

Lol, I know your type but I won't stoop low to trade words with you. You just keep disgracing yourself with your every post just like how a certain person did same on Barca's thread. Have fun
I even gave you a hint, instead of taking correction, you keep typing nonsense.

You are a compound fool.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 10, 2015
StarBoard:

I even gave you a hint, instead of taking correction, you keep typing nonsense.

You are a compound fool.

You gave me a hint on what know nothing about. Is this how foolishly stvpid u are on daily basis? Didn't bilbao wallop manyoo home and away? Didn't manyoo win the epl that year? Wtf, is this slowpoke talking about seff?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:09am On Nov 10, 2015
Mourinholic:

Alli is from MK Dons, when baker went on loan there.....He was convincingly the best player during his stay.........
Alli has been called up for England,Baker called up for u-23......
We are ruining these boys

Which Baker are you talking about? Lewis Baker? The same one that was chased away from Sheffield Wednesday after playing just 4 games? grin

Come on lad...get real!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 10, 2015
ollah1:

You gave me a hint on what know nothing about. Is this how foolishly stvpid u are on daily basis? Didn't bilbao wallop manyoo home and away? Didn't manyoo win the epl that year? Wtf, is this slowpoke talking about seff?
And the blockhead still persists in his stupidity.

Since you are so sure, provide proof that I am wrong.

Still waiting, semi-literate buffoon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:11am On Nov 10, 2015
ollah1:

Cc thegoodjoe

LMAO!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:16am On Nov 10, 2015
Mourinholic:

Alli is from MK Dons, when baker went on loan there.....He was convincingly the best player during his stay.........
Alli has been called up for England,Baker called up for u-23......
We are ruining these boys

Baker wasn't rated over Alli at MK Dons. I was surprised because I rate Baker. Now I know why Alli was rated higher.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 10, 2015
StarBoard:

And the blockhead still persists in his stupidity.

Since you are so sure, provide proof that I am wrong.

Still waiting, semi-literate buffoon.

i'm done with you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tng(f): 9:18am On Nov 10, 2015
Ibime:
Roman knows who has done most of the spending, and decided which positions need the spending, most times against Jose's gut instints.

Time to let someone who actually has a tactical brain do the spending.

When Jose took £90m to buy Costa, Matic, Fabregas and Felipe Luis. . . the title was delivered.

When Emenalo spent over £200m, mostly on numerous wingers, na struggle for 4th place we dey do.

In the summer when Jose told the board the team that the team is wack and needs serious reinforcement, the board left the meeting with a resolution that in their opinion, the team is adequately equipped. You can be sure that there are only two football people on the board - Jose and Emenalo, so such conclusion was only drawn from the advice or support of Emenalo.

This was what sparked off Joses erratic behaviour in the summer and led him to be misbehaving all season. It was all rooted in that board resolution.

So one should not be surprised that Roman wants to give Jose time. First of all, he hardly gives Jose leeway in deciding the tactical direction of signings so he may reason that its time to do so. Second of all, he may see this as a chance to end player power at Chelsea, once and for all.

Whether Jose makes it to January is another matter. He is racing against results. Heres hoping he does.

KTBFFH!

I would love to see the bolded happen
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:29am On Nov 10, 2015
Griffon:

Brah you need to slow your roll on this RLC matter.

When the ninja was given the opportunity to perform and stake a solid claim for a first team place, he graciously fluffed it.

You don't just become experienced over night. To be a good player, You need playing time. You have to play and play. Not just sit on the bench for 5 weeks and when we get play C1C, You get to play. It doesn't work that way.

We saw him start against Westbrom and Liverpool last season, and we also saw him constantly getting overran by the opposition players and how he made Mikel look like Usain Bolt.

Dont bring RLC and Mikel into the same statement. Mikel never played Top football at 19. When he got to Chelsea, He was already 25. RLC just needs to work on his defensive side and he needs time, He has the pace.

Clubs like Spurs who give playing chances to young fellas, operate on a ''groom and sell'' economy. They buy these kids who ofcourse wins them nothing, at a cheaper price, feature them in a couple of games, and have their transfer value sky-rocketed.

I agree with this. But a Club like Spurs operates on a groom and sell economy. Why cant we operate on a groom and keep economy.? I can't just imagine How much Kane will cost after 5 Years if he is not hampered by injury.

The likes of Spurs don't mount a serious title challenge cos they don't have the materials to do so. You don't chase a title playing with pack of kids. Wenger have been trying that for aeons and have been failing woefully at it hence the recent acquisitions of Sanchez, Ozil, Cech etc.

Ozil, Sanchez, Cech started as Kids! They developed.

Barca now trusts the MSN more than any La masia's graduate. Bayern would still splash cash to acquire Vidal and Costa, when they could have easily promoted a CM and a winger from Bayern II.

Not all your Youth players will make it to the 1st team but some of them will. Barca may has digressed but they still fields Munir, Sergio Roberto and Batra. Bayern has not stopped giving Youth a chance.

I sincerely have nothing for most English talents, they're usually products of hype who fail to live up to billing at the big stage.

Agreed. They are over hyped. But Not all.

Moreover, I don't think this is the best period to agitate for kids' integration.

We cant make transfers till December, I say give me those Kids abeg. If the older ones dont want to give their all. Give me Traore, RLC, Kennedy. I think I will love to see Chelsea lose under these players than those Older nonentity.

We're in a dire position and we could use some notable signings in the winter transfer window, the kids can't do nada now.

You don't deploy your less experienced soldiers when you're losing a war.

We cant get transfer till January.. Fabregas, Hazard, Costa should sit the hell down! I will rather use my Young inexperienced motivated players, than Old lazy fãgs that dont care about the batch.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 10, 2015
ollah1:

i'm done with you.
Stiff-necked reprobate.
Wallow in your ignorance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:34am On Nov 10, 2015
sephia:

A brave general should deploy his less experienced soldiers when losing a war and especially when his more experienced soldiers have chickened out.
What do we have to lose? We lose almost every game these days so it couldn't get worse.

A lot of people would be disappointed in Jan. I don't see Roman splashing out any reasonable cash. We still have one of the best squads in the league.

Oh Bluediva which war movies have you been seeing? You're better off working with the yellow fever team cheesy

You can't mastermind a tactical victory by sending out your less experienced wards when u're in a losing position, any general that does that is not brave, he's naive.

When u're losing both in football and in war, you'd need character to bounce back, sweetie such character doesn't lie with the less experienced bunch.

Even if as a commander-in-chief you refuse to surrender when u're losing, you'd still need your best men to help you roll out a siege warfare.

If we consider fielding less experienced chaps like RLC and Kennedy in these torrid times, then that might just be us opting for a nuclear option that would see us move from bad to worse.

We need to start grinding out results with what we have now, [siege], till January, when we splash out again [frontal attack].
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 9:36am On Nov 10, 2015
ollah1:

Every young and prospect full player deserves a chance. Comes on, Barca, Arsenal, Bayern amongst others give young players chances to prove themselves. Why can't chelsea do the same? Why can't they field young chaps in carling cup competitions? They are slowly killing these guys and it's very bad

Misconception. .

RLC, Traore and Kennedy all featured in carling cup.

Young players have always featured since Jose left initially. Remember Kakuta? Josh? Christensen?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tng(f): 9:38am On Nov 10, 2015
Griffon:

Oh Bluediva which war movies have you been seeing? You're better off working with the yellow fever team cheesy

You can't mastermind a tactical victory by sending out your less experienced wards when u're in a losing position, any general that does that is not brave, he's naive.

When u're losing both in football and in war, you'd need character to bounce back, sweetie such character doesn't lie with the less experienced bunch.

Even if as a commander-in-chief you refuse to surrender when u're losing, you'd still need your best men to help you roll out a siege warfare.

If we consider fielding less experienced chaps like RLC and Kennedy in these torrid times, then that might just be us opting for a nuclear option that would see us move from bad to worse.

We need to start grinding out results with what we have now, [siege], till January, when we splash out again [frontal attack].

Since the experienced soldiers aren't willing to pull their socks up what next? To be honest we need to mix it up. play the young ones and the experienced ones still loyal to the cause. It cant get worse.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:41am On Nov 10, 2015
lalaboi:

And how does RLC perform better than Dele Alli? Delle Ali has been playing league level albeit division 1 consistently since he was 17. he has more experience. under21 league does not even count cos you play boys your age there.

My point is not that RLC does not deserve a chance, its that you like to relate the wrong things as to why a youngster is not given chance.

Of all people who deserves to be picked having shone on loan 3out of 5 times is Chalobah.Too bad he hasnt even kicked a ball at napoli which was a bad bad bad move that has since looked like a step back for his career.

Make RLC go siddon one place. go on loan and show what he's made of.

If he gets a good loan, Mou should not hold him back. We still have him till January. He is better than Ramires IMO.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:43am On Nov 10, 2015
It's also important to remember that Alli was competing with Nabil Bentaleb and Ryan Mason for a midfield spot....not Matic and Fabregas

In that regard his route to an EPL first team spot is much smoother Nd easier than RLC's.

Even with that Dele has by far outperformed any of the Chelsea youngsters. Pochettino recently came out to say that Dele was the fittest of all his players at the start of pre-season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:56am On Nov 10, 2015
Nihilist:
RLC shitts on Dele Alli?

Sometimes I wonder what this Bimffo has for tea in the morning grin

Bimffo my nigga, Dele Alli is not RLC's mate in terms of experience or even skill. He was an integral part of the MK Dons team that won promotion to the championship last season, whilst RLC was busy scratching his bum in the reserves.

And this is where you keep missing the point. Let RLC go and play real football first against real footballers before he can stake his claim.

I don't rate u-21 and reserve football. I don't rate Vitesse football either. PvA that you shouted about is rock bottom of the league. Bamford that you shouted about can't get a sniff at Palace.

The difference between reserve football and real football is as wide as Cossy's Toto...and you know how wide that is...

Bamford was awarded the best player in Championship last Year. He cant be worse than Falcao. Falcao has 1 Goal.

Ake has gone on series of loans and still doesn't get a Chance. Seriously, we should just scrap off the system.

and about PvA. If his team is rock bottom, where is our team.? Are we any better.? And You cant compare the quality of players at Chelsea with the quality at Sunderland and we are not even better.

Lastly, Bertrand's case. We sold the ninja for £10 million. I wailed and Cried on this thread the night we sold that guy. Some of You came at me that it was the the best thing to do.. A year later we bought a Shakiri molested Baba. Bertrand was chosen as the best left back of the league, and since he left, we have not got 1 win from a league fixture against Soton.

RLC just needs time and Reorientation. As Ibime said, He lacks work ethics. And maybe a few loans will help him out. But right now he can not perform worse than Ramires.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 10, 2015
Griffon:

You are missing the point. When you have top class players who are refusing to step up why not give young motivated players a chance? Nobody said replace the starting 11 with academy players, we are only saying try adding a few spice, try something new. The best time to try something new is when you are losing every week. Throw the kitchen sink at it. It can't get worse. Anybody expecting this same players under this same manager to start grinding out results is naive. Something has to change, either the players or the manager.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 9:58am On Nov 10, 2015
Young players come with a lot of baggage and can very likely be too costly for any team serious about challenging for trophies
And they are best brought GRADUALLY, a few at a time when there's a considerable amount of stability in the side
Those advocating for them to be thrown into the deep at this point in time for Chelsea don't entirely understand what they are asking for...

The best 11 of the players whom many of you are so convinced are ready ( Solanke, Baker, RLC, Christensen and all the other names u keep bandying about ), will struggle against a half decent championship side

U can't be comparing your youth to that of Barcelona
Those ones play real football, with real clubs in the Liga adelante, not some crappy u21 set up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 10:05am On Nov 10, 2015
PietroRico:
Young players come with a lot of baggage and can very likely be too costly for any team serious about challenging for trophies
And they are best brought GRADUALLY, a few at a time when there's a considerable amount of stability in the side
Those advocating for them to be thrown into the deep at this point in time for Chelsea don't entirely understand what they are asking for...

The best 11 of the players whom many of you are so convinced are ready ( Solanke, Baker, RLC, Christensen and all the other names u keep bandying about ), will struggle against a half decent championship side

Those ones play real football, with real clubs in the Liga adelante, not some crappy u21 set up

Very Valid Point!

I remember Mourinho clamouring for a Chelsea B team just a few seasons ago because he knows nothing is being gained by playing against kids your age.

Barcelona B are playing week in week out against promotion contenders for La Liga and their players from this team make the step up to the main team if they do well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 10:07am On Nov 10, 2015
PietroRico:

Thank you...That explains why our u-19 trashed Barca home and away the last time they met
And it also explains why crappy players like Munir and Sandro are from LA Masia

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:08am On Nov 10, 2015
Bimffo:

You don't just become experienced over night. To be a good player, You need playing time. You have to play and play. Not just sit on the bench for 5 weeks and when we get play C1C, You get to play. It doesn't work that way.

The loan option is your answer, and I believe we've been giving it the best of shots.

You don't test-run a new engine on a busy highway. You don't test a microphone in the middle of a rendition. Brah you don't test a player amid a title chase.

Bimffo:
Dont bring RLC and Mikel into the same statement. Mikel never played Top football at 19. When he got to Chelsea, He was already 25. RLC just needs to work on his defensive side and he needs time, He has the pace.

Football age aside, at 19, Mikel was the subject of a protracted controversial transfer between Chelsea and Manyoo, RLC is nowhere near that headline.

RLC's work ethic is in question, he's shown that over and over again. I can't rate such kid.

Bimffo:
I agree with this. But a Club like Spurs operates on a groom and sell economy. Why cant we operate on a groom and keep economy.? I can't just imagine How much Kane will cost after 5 Years if he is not hampered by injury.7

Groom and keep policy is the sole reason Arsenal haven't won the league title in god-knows-how-many-years.

Now why do you need the youth?

If we're grooming the youth to win us laurels, there are proven players out there to do that. If we're grooming the youth to resell them for a bigger fee, then we have the loan option to help us out, we have good instances of how efficient the loan option can be in Lukaku and KDB.

Bimffo:
Ozil, Sanchez, Cech started as Kids! They developed.

Oezil won nothing massive at Bremen, Sanchez won nada massive at Udinese, Cech won nothing massive at Rennes.

So there you are, elucidating my point.

Bimffo:
Not all your Youth players will make it to the 1st team but some of them will. Barca may has digressed but they still fields Munir, Sergio Roberto and Batra. Bayern has not stopped giving Youth a chance.

We need to be on a satisfactory level before prioritizing youth integration. Barca and Bayern are on that level, are we?

Bimffo:
Agreed. They are over hyped. But Not all.

We can count the real talents England has got.

Bimffo:
We cant make transfers till December, I say give me those Kids abeg. If the older ones dont want to give their all. Give me Traore, RLC, Kennedy. I think I will love to see Chelsea lose under these players than those Older nonentity.

This is you fantasizing. No pragmatic under-fire manager would look up to the unexperienced lads in times like these.

Bimffo:
We cant get transfer till January.. Fabregas, Hazard, Costa should sit the hell down! I will rather use my Young inexperienced motivated players, than Old lazy fãgs that dont care about the batch.

I refer you to my last post.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 10:19am On Nov 10, 2015
Mourinholic:

Thank you...That explains why our u-19 trashed Barca home and away the last time they met

Sigh
Sandro and munir, are crappy relative to Solanke and co?
It's OK. Can't make too big a case for them, I don't know any of them well enough ... But I've bookmarked this tho

There's a significant difference between b team and u19 btw
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:20am On Nov 10, 2015
Mourinholic:

grin grin I dont even know what to say again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 10:25am On Nov 10, 2015
Bertrand that went on loans,where is he now? Sold....
This guys aren't ready to promote the youths....

I have always said,my ideal Chelsea is a very solid 11,3 experienced sub's (a defender,MF and a Forward) and the youths can take the rest......

Barca have MSN, then Turan,and also Sandro and Minor
Madrid have BBC,then Jesse and they use to have Morata
We have Costa,2junks(Remy and Falcao) ,before Traore just for a Cf position.....

Say whatever you like Oscar is not better than Baker or Boga
Ramirez can even near Pasalic and Cheek
Mikel? Make I no just talk
Baba? Kennedy a CF is a better left back,that says it all

We used Ramires and Mikel against Stoke and lost,would it have been worse with Pasalic and Cheek?
Aina can't be worse than Iva, he can't....

Finally ,Justify why Falcao is playing and Traore is dying on the bench

You can't win 3 fa cups in 5 years,league title and A UEFA trophy and tell me not 1 ,not 1 is good enough for a 16th placed team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:28am On Nov 10, 2015
sephia:

You are missing the point. When you have top class players who are refusing to step up why not give young motivated players a chance? Nobody said replace the starting 11 with academy players, we are only saying try adding a few spice, try something new. The best time to try something new is when you are losing every week. Throw the kitchen sink at it. It can't get worse. Anybody expecting this same players under this same manager to start grinding out results is naive. Something has to change, either the players or the manager.

the FA is the real issue with academy kids and stuff. the entire structure in england is rotten and it should never be compared to spain or germany.

for instance, the kids in barcelona(barca team B) play in the second division. in england, it's called a reserve league where the quality of football is substandard.

you can imagine chelsea kids playing in the championship league, by the time they play 44 league games in one season, they would be super ready for the premier league.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:30am On Nov 10, 2015
PietroRico:

Thank you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:32am On Nov 10, 2015
coogar:

the FA is the real issue with academy kids and stuff. the entire structure in england is rotten and it should never be compared to spain or germany.

for instance, the kids in barcelona(barca team B) play in the second division. in england, it's called a reserve league where the quality of football is substandard.

you can imagine chelsea kids playing in the championship league, by the time they play 44 league games in one season, they would be super ready for the premier league.

Healthy perspective.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:43am On Nov 10, 2015
PietroRico:

Sigh
Sandro and munir, are crappy relative to Solanke and co?
It's OK. Can't make too big a case for them, I don't know any of them well enough ... But I've bookmarked this tho

There's a significant difference between b team and u19 btw

I don't know Sandro and Munir's game. . . . but I do know Barca B got relegated from Liga Adelante last season.

I'm not sure Chelsea reserves would get relegated from Liga Adelante.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 10, 2015
coogar:

True. Notwithstanding it has managed to produce some good players over the years. The main problem is football is now commercialized. Everyone wants to get a suger daddy and buy the trophies.
The chances of breaking into first team if you play for the top team is almost impossible.

In our case, it is the only option for now. Jan is still far off. The established players have suddenly lost their mojo. Moreover, we are unlikely to win any trophies and making it into Europe seems like a dream now. This is the best time to be experimental.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) ... (19410) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Feleezy(m), Ibunkun1(m), BlueMann, DynamoDeGreat, Kamelot77(m), Sitmr, andrewbaba44, bolu96(m), AbokiWam and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.