Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,589 members, 7,861,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:50 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10734198 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15424) (15425) (15426) (15427) (15428) (15429) (15430) ... (19400) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kantebets:
lol
Tuchel must be gay
I tire for that man mentality..i wonder if his coaching crew no they advice am..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
#Chelsea have withdrawn their offer of €15M for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. The move is stalled, for now. [@HelenaCondis via @barcacentre]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
A40:
Has airmark infected you with his virus? Why are you people so addicted to groupthink? Even two children born of the same mother will not always agree on one thing how much more Raumdeuter wey we sabi ourselves through this platform.

You can do better than this simpleton mentality.

Raumdeuter usually tag me to this he feels i will be interested in and don't go about telling if airmar.k has infected him or insulting him. I will keep bringing him in so far the discussion,so far your opinion on a subject matter continues to be inconsistent like yourself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2022
donstan18:

That patience made Arsenal not to win any major trophy in the last 18 years.

If Mou, Carlo and Conte were sacked in Chelsea, no Manager alive should be spared when he start messing up.
Abrahimovic era, Boehly era
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2022
BlueAngel444:
#Chelsea have withdrawn their offer of €15M for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. The move is stalled, for now. [@HelenaCondis via @barcacentre]
Imagine
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2022
Tuchel is not the Man !!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
Chelsea are considering postponing talks until January for Josko Gvardiol after reservations about his asking price as RB Leipzig kept increasing it, initial discussions of a fee around £60.5m, then £69.2m and then £77.8m. (@SJohnsonSport)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Imagine
it may that one was withdraw for Chelsea to make the recent one that include Alonso
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2022
donstan18:

That patience made Arsenal not to win any major trophy in the last 18 years.

If Mou, Carlo and Conte were sacked in Chelsea, no Manager alive should be spared when he start messing up.
that patience made Arsenal to to UCl regularly
That patience made Liverpool the force they are today
That patience was the last time United won the league grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
youngZee23:
Silva don save chelsea..see as mendy dey watch am..

NinjaXmetahuman:
Silva to the rescue again

Some Chelsea fans way no go better for will not see this moment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2022
BlueAngel444:
that patience made Arsenal to to UCl regularly
That patience made Liverpool the force they are today
That patience was the last time United won the league grin
What force are they today? cheesy

Are they dominating UCL or EPL?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2022
raumdeuter:
If say na Pep or Klopp side dey trail like this with 10mins to go, the opposition goal and penalty box would be under serious bombardment

But na Tuchel

No Thiago Silva is the reason why we can't bombard the opposition goal area,Tuchel asked them to be cautious of exposing their backline to counter attacks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
Jodera:
Kettle always calling pot black.

The way Donstan is always bringing his old post castigating Tuchel and claiming "I told you so" and even digging out posts of people who did, one will think he never ever rated him at all.

Always the urge to win and claim "I told you so" will always make someone become double-mouthed and hypocrital
You take him serious shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
Welcome Wesley

Can't wait for you and James combo on that right
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
donstan18:

93.932% of Chelsea fans no normal.

Tuchel was a nobody before Chelsea, made it clear to them but they were arguing.

Eyes Don dey clear.

UCL tax!! E go soon expire and everybody eyes to open.

No wonder Bayern Munich avoid am like plague way him be.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
raumdeuter:

Does anyone here think Guardiola or Klopp will coach this same Chelsea team and they will lose in this tame manner. No pressure no last ditch block, no anxiety from Southampton.

Check the games City and Liverpool dropped points this season and see the last 10 minutes pressure

Na small e remain make Salisu order Nkwobi and white London for defense today because of how easy it was for him

Thiago Silva is meant to take care of this remember?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
iamoyindamola:

You take him serious shocked
Lol, E get people wey take am serious grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2022
hensben:
You never ready. Una don Dey use style turn chelsea to mid table club with all these academy players. Get me Aubameyang to replace Havertz and then sign either Tielemans or de jong to replace Mount and then we are good to go with 4 at the back.

So fast?

What happened to Havertz techniques that makes him suitable for us ?

Just last season you were all over the place asking us to do away with Lukaku and start Havertz because he (Lukaku) was not technically good with the ball and Havertz had techniques,now you asking us to get him replaced with Aubameyang, really certain you will be the one to ask us to replace him with another promising player when he doesn't get his usually tap in.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
Capaldi:

We need quality attackers not Chukwu whatever or Broja. Sterling is already on three goals and one assist and that's with playing beside Havertz & Mount who's been completely useless all season.
His quality is shining through and there is absolutely nothing to suggest any other top players quality wouldn't. Just another player that could actually beat and outpace a man and pick a good pass would transform us offensively. Tuchel have even said so himself that he's desperate for someone like that.
Mount and Havertz are completely predictable and incredible easy to play against for any team. Not good dribblers, not good passers and not even good finishers. The less said about those on the bench especially Pulisic the better.

To you Everyone is at fault except Tuchel. My hope is that Tuchel get all this players let me see your next excuse.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
Obere4u:

Who bought them? Or he doesn't know we need quality attackers before sanctioning their deals.
Don't say it's the owner because from reports, the owner wants to get Ronaldo but Coach said No. So the owner is buying players he gives the go ahead for

To him everyone at Chelsea is our problem except Tuchel himself.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Tielemans is a CM with average stamina and strength

That guy crumbles under an intense pressure and i don't know why people still think he is what we need to solve our problems.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2022
popizaino:

So fast?

What happened to Havertz techniques that makes him suitable for us ?

Just last season you were all over the place asking us to do away with Lukaku and start Havertz because he (Lukaku) was not technically good with the ball and Havertz had techniques,now you asking us to get him replaced with Aubameyang, really certain you will be the one to ask us to replace him with another promising player when he doesn't get his usually tap in.
Due to your mindset you didn't even open your mind to understand my comments regarding this issue from onset. I have said here that we need a short term fix to help Havertz out until he has come of age in the game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
popizaino:

No wonder Bayern Munich avoid am like plague way him be.
When it comes to any signing and appointment aside defenders, Bayern hardly get it wrong.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2022
popizaino:

To you Everyone is at fault except Tuchel. My hope is that Tuchel get all this players let me see your next excuse.
Are you done?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
popizaino:

Some Chelsea fans way no go better for will not see this moment.

Why u dey take this Silva matter personal Alhaji Popi ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
Less than 30 hours to the window closing, you're bidding for Edson Alvarez from an Ajax team whom you don't want to send Ziyech to, and who have already lost Ryan Gravenberch, Noussair Mazraoui, Antony, Sébastian Haller and Lisandro Martinez.

Amazing.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2022
Griffon:

Oliviera Danilo won’t cost us up to 40m but see how we’re dilly dallying again.

One lesson I took home from amateur football was that ‘games are won and lost in the midfield’. If a team no get better protection for middle of the park, na to set themselves up for rape be the next thing.

Someone like nihilistjnr who I’m sure can’t trap the ball, will find it easy playing the game of his life against Jorginho. Na to just dey give am that heavy ab shed off, time and time again.

We are weak in the middle I swear.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
I have said it several times before. Seun really needs to do something about a block option so users can decide who and what person is allowed to mention and quote them including what posts they are interested in interacting with. Just imagine the amount of bollocks in my home view.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
Unlimited22:
Less than 30 hours to the window closing, you're bidding for Edson Alvarez from an Ajax team whom you don't want to send Ziyech to, and who have already lost Ryan Gravenberch, Noussair Mazraoui, Antony, Sébastian Haller and Lisandro Martinez.

Amazing.
I think he’s good, most of the Ajax and Eredivisie stans I know on Twitter were very happy he didn’t leave.

https://twitter.com/adamnufc_/status/1564004838387716097?s=21&t=JWjIJGSAO-Ta5xs7Hk570Q
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
Even though I was against us spending too much for abumeyang. If we had gotten this deal done since and then sold alonso to that dead club he wouldn't have been in spain for those barka bandits to break his jaw. Our attack is even more toothless than the midfield. Sterling that is not a very good goalscorer is the one suffering to carry it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
Unlimited22:

Amazing.
They will make boehly pay really much if they allow him to go. They already rejected bids for him from other clubs. What is just good about this news is that he is a dm.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:25pm On Aug 31, 2022
donstan18:

I think he’s good, most of the Ajax and Eredivisie stans I know on Twitter were very happy he didn’t leave.

https://twitter.com/adamnufc_/status/1564004838387716097?s=21&t=JWjIJGSAO-Ta5xs7Hk570Q
I actually KNOW he's good. My issue is with the approach.

Someone born with cryptophthalmos could've seen that we needed a midfielder but Tuku dey do gidigbo until e clear for him eye.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15424) (15425) (15426) (15427) (15428) (15429) (15430) ... (19400) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: zeusis(m), Altern8tor, drisham(m), TheLequte, Realtord43, SCOOPERJEF(m), Ellexy, CentiLion(m), sunnychibs(m), Bill8012(m), hensben(m), Kimbeast, Jamiuokolla, AbokiWam and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.