Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,045 members, 7,849,220 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10683040 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15425) (15426) (15427) (15428) (15429) (15430) (15431) ... (19345) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

They will make boehly pay really much if they allow him to go. They already rejected bids for him from other clubs. What is just good about this news is that he is a dm.
The dude is demanding to leave just like Antony. Apparently he'll earn up to 4x more here, and 50m euros is a nice sum.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
nihilistjnr:

grin grin grin grin grin
Swear say you sabi trap ball. Say Wallahi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
BlueAngel444:
#Chelsea have withdrawn their offer of €15M for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. The move is stalled, for now. [@HelenaCondis via @barcacentre]
Praise the LORD
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
BlueAngel444:
Chelsea are in talks to sign Rafael Leao and Arsen Zakharyan after they were told that a deal for Neymar is not possible. {The Times}
All these ones far. Zaha contract dey expire for June.

Nna ehn.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
Edson Alvarez

Why now? Will Ajax let him leave after all their high profile departures?

Smh

Perhaps we can somehow include Ziyech in the deal, or at least make it easier for them to sign him make their mind for sweet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
Unlimited22:
Less than 30 hours to the window closing, you're bidding for Edson Alvarez from an Ajax team whom you don't want to send Ziyech to, and who have already lost Ryan Gravenberch, Noussair Mazraoui, Antony, Sébastian Haller and Lisandro Martinez.

Amazing.
Who told you they can't lose that one too grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
BlueMann:
Edson Alvarez

Why now? Will Ajax let him leave after all their high profile departures?

Smh

Perhaps we can somehow include Ziyech in the deal, or at least make it easier for them to sign him make their mind for sweet.
He's doing an Antony, which I'll never support tbh, but he wants to leave.

And the money is fair. Plus maybe will let them have Ziyech since the deal for Lucas Ocampos Collapsed.

Now that the Auba deal is reportedly off, who are we signing? Zaha has gone cold too

Abi we'll play with Pount and Pavertz and a Pulisic who wants to leave?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
timbros:
Anybody that blames Tuchel after watching these sluggish, ambitionless, drab, nonsensical set of players today isn't being honest to himself.

Was it Tuchel's fault that Sterling will get the ball in the 18 yard box and suddenly have a brain freeze? How many times did Sterling get a clear path on goal and delayed in decision making till a defender use him to shine? Is it Tuchel's fault that Havertz cannot get his header on target from Azpi cross? Was it Tuchel's fault that Mendy cannot save a routine shot from edge of the box? How exactly is Tuchel at fault for the nonsense Mount played tonight? No single sense of urgency in any player bar Cucurella. Was it Tuchel that asked them to play like pregnant women?

With the players available to him, 433 is the best formation Tuchel could have played. And on a normal day, Southampton players shouldn't match the quality Chelsea parade no matter the formation. The players were just wack tonight. Trash!

Who would honestly watch players that cannot string 4 passes together in a sequence and want to put the blame on the coach? Did Tuchel coach them to boot ball anywhere belle face wen under small pressure? (Azpi for the corner that led to second goal).

I no even know which one the vex me pass.... the performance abi na people wey dey blame coach here. Bar Cucurella and Silva, the rest of the players are trash. Every single one of them.

Coaches are to blamed or praised for how players play on the field. The urgency you see in Liverpool and Man city is due to what klopp and Pep Guardiola has been training them on. The drab on our game play is not today and i have been hammering on that for far too long.

popizaino:

While I completely agree with you that we need change some of our players, the other thing we fail to notice is that Tuchel needs to alter some of his approach when his trailing behind. What is this with excessive ground short passes when you are trailing behind? This man was losing against man united with his PSG side and verratti and Thiago were busy carrassing the ball at the back. This man could sign Paul scholes who greatest strength is long passes and he will suppress them by asking them to always give the nearest man the ball. We can sign good players but if this guy doesn't change some things, we would only be good for second place finish in the league not actual winners.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
MorataFC:
Who told you they can't lose that one too grin
grin grin grin grin
My issue is with the timing. Less than 24 hours to deadline.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2022
Sniper04:

Which tielemans sef, no be jorginho pro max be that

You no sabi that one, Tieleman will come today and after proving not to be what he expected he would suggest we sell him off for any other players he thinks is better not minding if he suits his team or not.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
Unlimited22:

I actually KNOW he's good. My issue is with the approach.

Someone born with cryptophthalmos could've seen that we needed a midfielder but Tuku dey do gidigbo until e clear for him eye.
You’re absolutely right.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ibime:

I can't believe you typed the above about Havertz. You done jump ship? cheesy

I just hope he doesn't jump ship and ask us to sack Tuchel because God will punish him immediately if he does that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
popizaino:

That guy crumbles under an intense pressure and i don't know why people still think he is what we need to solve our problems.

Wait till we sign him. It won't take long for hensben to throw him under the bus.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
Unlimited22:
Less than 30 hours to the window closing, you're bidding for Edson Alvarez from an Ajax team whom you don't want to send Ziyech to, and who have already lost Ryan Gravenberch, Noussair Mazraoui, Antony, Sébastian Haller and Lisandro Martinez.

Amazing.
Just a correction Netherlands transfer window ends today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
Bombblacks:

Just a correction Netherlands transfer window ends today.
E no really concern me tbh. I'm talking about England own
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2022
Unlimited22:

The dude is demanding to leave just like Antony. Apparently he'll earn up to 4x more here, and 50m euros is a nice sum.
Tuchel had to wait until Southampton disgraced us before he knew he needs to buy a dm. Holy boehly gave him the chance to point and kill but he wants to first build mount kilimanjaro before other pointing and killing. If not that I know gvardiol and want him to come and make us strong in defense I will have talked against it. And our lazy scouts that think it's pension they are collecting instead of salary have still not been arrested yet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2022
Unlimited22:
E no really concern me tbh. I'm talking about England own
Ok noted.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2022
Bombblacks:

Ok noted.
Just hope we can get him shaa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Tuchel had to wait until Southampton disgraced us before he knew he needs to buy a dm. Holy boehly gave him the chance to point and kill but he wants to first build mount kilimanjaro before other pointing and killing. If not that I know gvardiol and want him to come and make us strong in defense I will have talked against it. And our lazy scouts that think it's pension they are collecting instead of salary have still not been arrested yet.
Like... The day after Kante got injured he was asked about getting a midfielder and that response might be the silliest thing he has said in his time as Chelsea manager.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
Halland go finish us oo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
popizaino:

Thiago Silva is meant to take care of this remember?

Silva is meant not to be found wanting
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
Premier League is a great League but way overrated.

Haaland is currently statpadding. I don't think he had it this easy even in the much maligned Bundesliga...

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
Haaland go turn EPL upside down.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
Haaland steady mudding many of you

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
Unlimited22:

All these ones far. Zaha contract dey expire for June.

Nna ehn.
Chelsea bids £43m for Alvarez from Ajax grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
Only if Boehly bought Chelsea last summer and not this year, him for done spend £120m buy Haaland once and for all
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
donstan18:
Halland go finish us oo.

Does this mean that something good can come out from that league?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
Unlimited22:

Like... The day after Kante got injured he was asked about getting a midfielder and that response might be the silliest thing he has said in his time as Chelsea manager.
Maybe that's why he is always fighting with his former clubs for being clueless. I will be surprised if he's still coaching us next year. As we are talking of players to buy there should be talks too of good coaches that will use holy boehly's money well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
Chelsea have stepped up their search for a defensive number 6 due to fitness and form issues in midfield. Chelsea’s £43m offer for Edson Alvarez includes add ons. (@David_Ornstein) #CFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
Surprising Fact:

Erling Haaland has scored more goals(cool than Chelsea FC (6) this season.

Brutal!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
BlueAngel444:
Only if Boehly bought Chelsea last summer and not this year, him for done spend £120m buy Haaland once and for all

Tuchel for don waste am

(1) (2) (3) ... (15425) (15426) (15427) (15428) (15429) (15430) (15431) ... (19345) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ballzproblem2, Vischy, Agadinaagwuofe, stephennel(m), Trevor012(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.