Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10508388 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15558) (15559) (15560) (15561) (15562) (15563) (15564) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by humblesteve(m): 11:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
izzou:

You could have just typed the Igbo tribe, instead of three paragraphs. That would be much easier

This is petty, my chief
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
donjazet:

This statement would ring true if only we didn't see what happened to duchess Megan Markle and princess Diana.

Prince Charles wanted to marry Camilla but was forbidden to do so because she wasn't a virgin and had kids. The monarchy then arranged the house of Spencer because of their royal bloodline, the prince chose the first daughter but again she was rejected because she wasn't a virgin and that was how Diana was courted and arranged for the prince. The queen allowed her own son to get into a loveless marriage because of the crown.

Should we talk about Diana who was killed because she was pregnant for an Arab Muslim and the monarchy couldn't think of the next king of England being brothers with an Arabic Muslim?

Do I get into the Meghan's challenges as a black woman in the royalty that literally forced them out?

You got it mehn

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:12am On Sep 10, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
okay sack him immediately what rubbish

This is how every new manager comes in, thinking they are building on Pirlo till they taste and see week in, week out that he can't be trusted and by then it's too late cos they didn't make provision to sign midfielder. That's how Lampard came in, building on Jogginghoe and Tuchel came in same way, and both were left ultimately disappointed and unable to trust and field Jogginghoe in their dying days before their sack.

Jogginghoe is a player for lazy people who haven't had experience of watching him closely, and are into the fantasy of the regista, immediately assuming Jogginghoe would be like Xaxi or Pirlo until they experience him and find he can't survive any kind of press and buckles under pressure. I hope by the time Potter eyes open, he won't have left all his eggs in Jogginghoe basket.

We Jogginghoe non-believers are ready to go again, ride out the coming narratives, and bide our time as another sucker takes his time to figure out what we know from 4 years of experience. Potter system and new manager bounce may protect Jogginghoe for a while, minimise his weakness, and bring the leprous fingers out of hiding again, but we stand gidigba on what we know about that useless DM.

I hope it won't take Potter 3 transfer windows to discover what every sensible Chelsea fan knows, that even the journalist below has pre-warned him about

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:17am On Sep 10, 2022
People that are tired of monarchy system we know how they went about it. If una like continue spitting at the sky.

When the British are tired of monarchy system they will vote with their feet not with one or two tweets. I don't know how many times person wan tell una say the Queen and Monarchy are figureheads at the mercy of the taxpaying public. This is not even Iran or Arab level monarchy

Make una dey dey tackle iya oniya wey don go rest and don't face the real problems wey consign you as a Nigerian. Or a black man

Anything we want to say about these people. They have left us to run our affairs for over 6 decades

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:39am On Sep 10, 2022
Irony of the matter is that the monarchy has gone very left wing. Prince Charles is a climate change nutcase and a big philanthropist to poor and ethnic minority people. Na Queen just dey balance them since cos Prince Charles na Royal version of Gretha Thunberg and Bernie Sanders. Check the Princes Trust, his foundation, you go see wetin I dey talk. Charles has always been extremely engaged with black community since I land foot for this jand.

He said: “With Catherine beside him, our new Prince and Princess of Wales will, I know, continue to inspire and lead our national conversations, helping to bring the marginal to the centre ground where vital help can be given.”

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 1:06am On Sep 10, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Ironically most of the people celebrating her tweet still defend neo-slavery. (children as househelps).

They also staunchly defended ekeremadu exploiting the resources of a poorer individual for a 'generous' fee.

And they are also selling us out as a dumping ground for dangerous Chinese products and western waste.

Waooooo! You don’t have to hide your now obvious bias against the Igbos. I mean, no one needs a soothsayer to interpret this post.

How you are able to box the Igbo people into this corner is beyond me.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 1:12am On Sep 10, 2022
GloriousGbola:

well, yes, igbos are the chief culprits for child househelps. that is more or less anecdotal[not statistical] fact.

but it goes beyond igbos as many Nigerians have been jailed in the same uk for bringing people to be househelps, and that is defined as slavery/traffiking.

but for ekeremadu - he was defended by nigerians of all tribes. most of us seemed to think that as long as ekeremadu had paid the guy, no harm no foul. whats the difference between that and slavers giving chiefs mirrors in exchange for human beings - they too have paid.

which is why all the complaints about slavery [using human beings as resources] is hypocritical if we have no problems doing the same thing to ourselves

most of this was clearly encapsulated in FFK's staunch and robust defense that the guy was paid

it is ironic that it is now the UK jailing africans for perpetuating slavery within their borders.

and nigerians of all levels are selling us out to the chinese.

the govt is doing so [with loans we cannot repay] , and the businessmen are also doing so [with substandard goods].

What is the meaning of chief culprit? Where does that exist in human behavior or in the determination of right from wrong? There is either the presence of a behavior or absence..Do chief culprits do anything differently from others? Does the severity differ in the identified behavior? Enough for you to box the igbos into that corner?

How do you reconcile your first paragraph from your second? I mean! Come on now… It is anecdotal but you are spreading it on the web as your gospel? An anecdotal belief that is guided by your bias against a people?

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 1:22am On Sep 10, 2022
Ibime:

This is how every new manager comes in, thinking they are building on Pirlo till they taste and see week in, week out that he can't be trusted and by then it's too late cos they didn't make provision to sign midfielder. That's how Lampard came in, building on Jogginghoe and Tuchel came in same way, and both were left ultimately disappointed and unable to trust and field Jogginghoe in their dying days before their sack.

Jogginghoe is a player for lazy people who haven't had experience of watching him closely, and are into the fantasy of the regista, immediately assuming Jogginghoe would be like Xaxi or Pirlo until they experience him and find he can't survive any kind of press and buckles under pressure. I hope by the time Potter eyes open, he won't have left all his eggs in Jogginghoe basket.

We Jogginghoe non-believers are ready to go again, ride out the coming narratives, and bide our time as another sucker takes his time to figure out what we know from 4 years of experience. Potter system and new manager bounce may protect Jogginghoe for a while, minimise his weakness, and bring the leprous fingers out of hiding again, but we stand gidigba on what we know about that useless DM.

I hope it won't take Potter 3 transfer windows to discover what every sensible Chelsea fan knows, that even the journalist below has pre-warned him about
this thing has been responsible for the sack of his previous coaches
Any coach who came in and managed to place his trust in the coward thinking he would be the next pirlo always ends with regrets
It is that bad

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GloriousGbola: 2:04am On Sep 10, 2022
Roland17:

What is the meaning of chief culprit? Where does that exist in human behavior or in the determination of right from wrong? There is either the presence of a behavior or absence..Do chief culprits do anything differently from others? Does the severity differ in the identified behavior? Enough for you to box the igbos into that corner?

How do you reconcile your first paragraph from your second? I mean! Come on now… It is anecdotal but you are spreading it on the web as your gospel? An anecdotal belief that is guided by your bias against a people?

I am sorry, but if you go through the news stories of child househelps, especially of those who have been beaten, 95% of the time, the culprits are igbo women.

It is so much so that I have seen threads where posters of igbo extraction on this platform have noted it is a problem that needs to be addressed . I live in festac, and I see it all the time here as well. You see a beautiful family at the mall, cute kids and then one scruffy older child (not much older) minding the kids.

But there are no actual records of child househelps in Nigeria, so I have to say it is anecdotal.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:15am On Sep 10, 2022
Ibime:

truer,that guy was part of the reason tuchel got fired ,let potter not sabotage his career
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:17am On Sep 10, 2022
Ibime:
Irony of the matter is that the monarchy has gone very left wing. Prince Charles is a climate change nutcase and a big philanthropist to poor and ethnic minority people. Na Queen just dey balance them since cos Prince Charles na Royal version of Gretha Thunberg and Bernie Sanders. Check the Princes Trust, his foundation, you go see wetin I dey talk. Charles has always been extremely engaged with black community since I land foot for this jand.

He said: “With Catherine beside him, our new Prince and Princess of Wales will, I know, continue to inspire and lead our national conversations, helping to bring the marginal to the centre ground where vital help can be given.”
left wing ,not a good sign , they're mostly nut jobs

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:18am On Sep 10, 2022
Roland17:

Waooooo! You don’t have to hide your now obvious bias against the Igbos. I mean, no one needs a soothsayer to interpret this post.

How you are able to box the Igbo people into this corner is beyond me.
a big clown ,I wonder how. uju translate to the entire igbos, as for me ,I don't like the concept of monarchy ,the entire the just sucks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:26am On Sep 10, 2022
Chelsea fans on Twitter still crying, this will be a long season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 3:25am On Sep 10, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
Chelsea fans on Twitter still crying, this will be a long season
Better to be prepared for what's coming.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:32am On Sep 10, 2022
A001:

Better to be prepared for what's coming.
the way tuchelcult go monitor Graham eh cheesy .Dem go count passes ,count shots on target compare with tuchel own , anything to discredit the man
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 3:34am On Sep 10, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
the way tuchelcult go monitor Graham eh cheesy .Dem go count passes ,count shots on target compare with tuchel own , anything to discredit the man
Even though I don't believe in him, I want him to succeed.

But I've lowered my expectations for this season; not expecting any trophy or a top-four finish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:03am On Sep 10, 2022
A001:

Even though I don't believe in him, I want him to succeed.

But I've lowered my expectations for this season; not expecting any trophy or a top-four finish.
I am not expecting anything either,but his ideas align with that of boehly that's the first step ,the Step is to build a team,that displays consistent performance like the likes of Bayern,man city ,real Madrid etc. , not today we go shine against tottenham, tommorow crystal palace go wire us back and front ,team building first , trophy second.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:05am On Sep 10, 2022
if you don't have patience you better do now , cause if you expect potter to come up and fill out trophy cabinet, you are in for a long thing ,in order for us to get to paradise we go pass through small hell ,so buckle up cool.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:44am On Sep 10, 2022
La Liga president Javier Tebas is preparing a report for UEFA after criticising the Premier League for 'unsustainable spending' and for causing 'transfer inflation'.

{Standard Sport}
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 7:54am On Sep 10, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Ironically most of the people celebrating her tweet still defend neo-slavery. (children as househelps).

They also staunchly defended ekeremadu exploiting the resources of a poorer individual for a 'generous' fee.

And they are also selling us out as a dumping ground for dangerous Chinese products and western waste.
Hmmmmm

It's clear now.

Now I understand all your comments
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 7:55am On Sep 10, 2022
izzou:

You could have just typed the Igbo tribe, instead of three paragraphs. That would be much easier

This is petty, my chief
Izuchukwu why are you surprised?? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 8:00am On Sep 10, 2022
GloriousGbola:

I am sorry, but if you go through the news stories of child househelps, especially of those who have been beaten, 95% of the time, the culprits are igbo women.

It is so much so that I have seen threads where posters of igbo extraction on this platform have noted it is a problem that needs to be addressed . I live in festac, and I see it all the time here as well. You see a beautiful family at the mall, cute kids and then one scruffy older child (not much older) minding the kids.

But there are no actual records of child househelps in Nigeria, so I have to say it is anecdotal.

I live in Festac too

I go to Festival Mall Frequently and I hardly see all these things??

Izzou no be the same Festac you dey??

Ahbi na Agboju Extension of Festac??

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 8:12am On Sep 10, 2022
Nezzjnr:

I live in Festac too

The guy na just tribalist… point one rich Yoruba or Hausa family without housemaid
Calabar and Akwa Ibom even do it the most…. It’s an issue that should be addressed generally.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GloriousGbola: 8:13am On Sep 10, 2022
Nezzjnr:

I live in Festac too

Do you also go to chicken Republic? What of dominos? What of one source? Telilah? That shop that burnt down?

If you don't want to accept - fine. That is why i said it is anecdotal.

Do you also want to debate the articles that keep entering FP of young househelps attacked by their madams?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 8:20am On Sep 10, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Do you also go to chicken Republic? What of dominos? What of one source? Telilah? That shop that burnt down?

Do you also want to debate the articles that keep entering FP of young househelps attacked by their madams?
Chicken Republic wey dey 22 Road

Dominos??

If you mentioned Mega Chicken... Person wey no sabi Festac for don believe you small because that's where most Families chill
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:20am On Sep 10, 2022
obainojazz:
The guy na just tribalist… point one rich Yoruba or Hausa family without housemaid
Calabar and Akwa Ibom even do it the most…. It’s an issue that should be addressed generally.
that guy glouriousgbola na. big idiot ,e be like say Igbo woman snatch in papa from en mama , glouriousgbola no go turn to "oshodi Hitler" because of ya hatred for Igbo people cheesy, you were talking about queen Lizzy,stick to it.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 8:22am On Sep 10, 2022
obainojazz:

Na only Igbo get House helps cheesy

The other tribes... Na Relatives dey come help them.

Most Families I know in Festac do hire people that come in the morning and go when when they're done with their duties in the house for that day.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 8:25am On Sep 10, 2022
Nezzjnr:

Na only Igbo get House helps cheesy

The other tribes... Na Relatives dey come help them.

Most Families I know in Festac do hire people that come in the morning and go when when they're done with their duties in the house for that day.

Jealousy is a killer cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 8:25am On Sep 10, 2022
GloriousGbola:

We have the habit of choosing what to believe in this country...

There are numerous post on nairaland's fp where the igbo will burn her maid with hot iron and stuffs like that but let's pretend it never happened.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 8:26am On Sep 10, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
that guy glouriousgbola na. big idiot ,e be like say Igbo woman snatch in papa from en mama , glouriousgbola no go turn to "oshodi Hitler" because of ya hatred for Igbo people cheesy, you were talking about queen Lizzy,stick to it.
I just Dey notice his post… should have known cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:29am On Sep 10, 2022
The way some Chelsea fans are going about tuchel sacking reminds of when Mourinho was first sacked.

I won't be surprised if tuchel comes back to Chelsea in the future for 2nd stint, especially if he becomes successful in his next Managerial appointment.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 8:30am On Sep 10, 2022
BlaqFaze:
We have the habit of choosing what to believe in this country...

There are numerous post on nairaland's fp where the igbo will burn her maid with hot iron and stuffs like that but let's pretend it never happened.
Do you know most of the times, it’s relatives that come to live in the house and then we have wicked moms that do this things..
My cousin lived with us right from JS 1 to SS3, he had same opportunities as me and even more, now he’s in Perth with my mom helping…

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15558) (15559) (15560) (15561) (15562) (15563) (15564) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.