Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15588) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10512937 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15585) (15586) (15587) (15588) (15589) (15590) (15591) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
Be like dem go sack klopp

Matip
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
donstan18:

Lol. Musiala can’t cope in EPL playing for Chelsea.

Na pure akamu
bernado silva too na akamu but he is putting effort and can’t be called a weaklng

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
fredoooooo:
Bayern get Barca mumu button grin cheesy

Same way real Madrid get Bayern Munich mumu button. I don't know why the worst of Bayern Munich will always beat Barca while the very useless version of real Madrid will also defeat the best of Bayern Munich .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ibime:

Premier League in general does not allow big teams to blood youngsters

In Germany the quality differential between Bayern, Dortmund and the rest is so much that they can afford to take more risks. In EPL, 1 point or 2 points drop can knock you out of title or top4 race
i don't understand why people are making it a chelsea thing. How many youngsters have Man city, Man U and Liverpool produced over the years ?

Infact they should name one team in the premier league that has promoted youngsters than chelsea in the last 5 years.

na chelsea fans react pass for this world

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
popizaino:

Same way real Madrid get Bayern Munich mumu button. I don't know why the worst of Bayern Munich will always beat Barca while the very useless version of real Madrid will also defeat the best of Bayern Munich .
grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
Kantebets:
bernado silva too na akamu but he is putting effort and can’t be called a weaklng
Pep’s structure!

E get why Bundesliga players dey hardly flop for City.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ibime:

Premier League in general does not allow big teams to blood youngsters

In Germany the quality differential between Bayern, Dortmund and the rest is so much that they can afford to take more risks. In EPL, 1 point or 2 points drop can knock you out of title or top4 race

In the same EPL young players like Trent Foden Rashford have grown into first team players

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
airmark:

I hope you saw how your team conceded the 2nd goal just now? Busquets is a useless DEFENSIVE midfielder.
Busquets abi alonso, Wo alaga I no even get time to follow you argue sef, Make I go grieve
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
Singapore1:

i don't understand why people are making it a chelsea thing. How many youngsters have Man city, Man U and Liverpool produced over the years ?

Infact they should name one team in the premier league that has promoted youngsters than chelsea in the last 5 years.

na chelsea fans react pass for this world

Remove Man utd from your list.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hello Whodeyhouse?

Trust you’re having a nice time?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
popizaino:

And the worst Barca will always defeat Real Madrid grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
Expert17:

Remove Man utd from your list.
No!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
thunder fire raphinha and kounde,thank God we no sign those over hyped garbage s ,them dey play small teams for la liga think say Dem don arrive ,come win league and champions league make I see

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
andrewbaba44:

And the worst Barca will always defeat Real Madrid grin

As in football get as he be.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
donstan18:
Hello Whodeyhouse?

Trust you’re having a nice time?

he never predicts in favour if barca
cheesy
He should be chilling now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
thunder fire raphinha and kounde,thank God we no sign those over hyped garbage s ,them dey play small teams for la liga think say Dem don arrive ,come win league and champions league make I see

The one you signed was disgraced by Leeds

Nothing worst pass amotekun officer and fufuna who couldn’t stop cucumber farmers from dynamo Zagreb

Have some shame and move on grin

Raphinha signing still Dey pain you Haba

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Nothing worst pass amotekun officer and fufuna who couldn’t stop cucumber farmers from dynamo Zagreb

How market oga, I carry Barca goalgoal o

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
Sniper04:

How market oga, I carry Barca goalgoal o
We move bro

We wasted our chances

Kudos to Bayern
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
andrewbaba44:

why you no reply my earlier mention,coward idiot cheesy ,them go smell pepper

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 47c3ee: 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Your useless team has lost despite all the bragging you and your fellow barkabot made, you better go and console your colleagues on your thread and leave those that have sense to analyze today’s game

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
47c3ee:

Your useless team has lost despite all the bragging you and your fellow barkabot made, you better go and console your colleagues on your thread and leave those that have sense to analyze today’s game

Nothing can be more useless than loosing against dynamo Zagreb and Leeds

Na me loose na your people Dey masturbate ,Mugu

Shameless man like you tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
47c3ee:

Oga I still dey wait you
How much you fit wager say I no lose for camp nou? You've gone AWOL since I asked you grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
why you no reply my earlier mention,coward idiot cheesy ,them go smell pepper

Bayern beat Barca

Abeg who beat Chelsea with 200 million defense ?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mumu

It’s how many months and you are still crying about raphinha grin

Bayern don beat Barca 8-2 ,you have nothing to troll ok

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
two goals within the the space of 3 minutes cheesy

andrewbaba44
blaqfaze
culer
Kilishihunter

"más que una canasta"

more than a basket cheesy
Bayern just seem to have our number just like Madrid has theirs, Poor finishing and Goreztka introduction killed us, Na Inter go just suffer am angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 47c3ee: 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Oga I still dey wait you
How much you fit wager say I no lose for camp nou? You've gone AWOL since I asked you grin

Android22 is that you?

Dude rest, una don lose.

If you were sure barce would win today, why didn’t you stake a huge amount of money to win big on a bet platform?

Oya I dare you to bet 100k on any bet platform that barce will win the return leg and upload it here.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
47c3ee:

Android22 is that you?

Dude rest, una don lose.

If you were sure barce would win today, why didn’t you stake a huge amount of money to win big on a bet platform?

Oya I dare you to bet 100k on any bet platform that barce will win the return leg and upload it here.
How much did you shake against small teams like Zagreb and Leeds

Mumu cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Bayern beat Barca

Abeg who beat Chelsea with 200 million defense ?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mumu

It’s how many months and you are still crying about raphinha grin

Bayern don beat Barca 8-2 ,you have nothing to troll ok
lol crying my foot ,me wey dey Happy dey happy say we Dodge better bullet ,the only reason I brought it up us because kounde did an interview why he rejected Chelsea,why bring it up? .

Kilishihunter:

Bayern just seem to have our number just like Madrid has theirs, Poor finishing and Goreztka introduction killed us, Na Inter go just suffer am angry
una no good ,no deceive yourself ,Barca go commot early

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
47c3ee:

Android22 is that you?

Dude rest, una don lose.

You no get 100k wey both of us go fit run am?
It'll be sweeter if we do it that way smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
lol crying my foot ,me wry dey Happy dey happy dey we Dodge better bullet ,the only reason I brought it up us because kounde did an interview why he rejected Chelsea,why bring it up? .

Alright
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
lol crying my foot ,me wry dey Happy dey happy dey we Dodge better bullet ,the only reason I brought it up us because kounde did an interview why he rejected Chelsea,why bring it up? .

I lost to Bayern which is one of the best teams

I didn’t lost disgracefully to relegation candidate and farmers from Croatia ,if Barca no good then kwara United is better than Chelsea

Raphinha no be neymar ,move on and stop crying grin

Barca no good because they lost to Bayern ,but Chelsea good while loosing against Leeds and dynamo Zagreb

Mugu

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I lost to Bayern which is one of the best teams

I didn’t lost disgracefully to relegation candidate and farmers from Croatia ,if Barca no good then kwara United is better than Chelsea

Raphinha no be neymar ,move on and stop crying grin

Barca no good because they lost to Bayern ,but Chelsea good while loosing against Leeds and dynamo Zagreb

Mugu
stop crying lol

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
stop crying lol

We know the one with tears here who can’t move on from raphinha rejection grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15585) (15586) (15587) (15588) (15589) (15590) (15591) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StarchAndBanga, reccy(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.