Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,017 members, 7,849,098 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:36 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10682630 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15603) (15604) (15605) (15606) (15607) (15608) (15609) ... (19345) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
airmark:

Who did Fraudiola buy Ederson to replace?

Bravo that has left the club 2yrs ago
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
popizaino:

It is popizaino and not the way you spelt it. You are the real the joke. Never here or there. Always swinging up and down like simple pendulum.

Your journey towards overthrowing hensben is getting a lot of acknowledgement

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
replaced what lol ,the £100m he spent on grealish was used for replacement indeed that money is quarter of Chelsea budget

The 80M you spent on Cucurela, The 100M you spent on Lukaku was spent on what

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
drisham:

What this streaming era has done to music sha

See what is number one on charts

Such bland pen game

grin
If na upcoming sing am, na only him and his family go listen to the song. Even rollingstone hyped this song on their page. Star power!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
popizaino:
What is Kai Havertz good at ?

Asking for a friend?
Nothing actually, he's below a midpplayer, his contract should be terminated with mount

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
raumdeuter:

Your journey towards overthrowing hensben is getting a lot of acknowledgement

And Who even told you that you know ball more than the Hensben you love to insult ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
raumdeuter:

Bravo that has left the club 2yrs ago

When did he buy Ederson and when did Bravo leave?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
popizaino:

And Who even told you that you know ball more than the Hensben you love to insult ?

This is an unpopular opinion but it's spot on.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
airmark:

When did he buy Ederson and when did Bravo leave?

Hart left Bravo was bought to be a backup keeper and Ederson first choice

Same reason Pep bought Ortega this season to be backup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
DeadPresidents:

Adobe just threw in the towel. This means Adobe XD is a dead product. Figma is the winner and the winner takes it all.

XD is quite boring, tbh. grin

But we don't know if they would let Figma be Figma, or acquire it and turn it to XD.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
youngZee23:
It will shock them na when his amapiano sound starts creating histories..because he sampled some amapiano songs that might be in MLLE Album..one thing about him is that his songs doesn't pick on time but when it does na everlasting level..u know how ppl trashed MIL when it was released..
Exactly! Greatness is not rushed and wiz understand this fact about life. The song will grow on them like MIL that is certified gold in music biggest market.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
raumdeuter:

Hart left Bravo was bought to be a backup keeper and Ederson first choice

Who did Ederson replace and did the keeper leave before Ederson was bought as it's in the case of most Chelsea's incomings?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
angry see the Kain soft training them dey train why Dem no go soft? them suppose to dey carry Boulder climb mountain to and fro after that last night fiasco

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
drisham:

Omo i saw the annoying news

I pray it doesn't happen abeg

For Adobe to tweet that, it means the agreement and paperwork are ready.

It's happening bro angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
airmark:

Who did Ederson replace and did the keeper leave before Ederson was bought as it's in the case of most Chelsea's incomings?

Ederson replaced Hart who was sent out on loan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
angry see the Kain soft training them dey train why Dem no go soft? them suppose to dey carry Boulder climb mountain to and fro after that last night fiasco

You no see Recovery session?

grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2022
postdigger:

Number 1 in
Spotify nig
Apple nig
Deezer us and nig

Debuted at 25 in apple global ( first african song to do this)
Currently charting in 24 countries and counting

First nigerian song to record 180k streams on its first day on spotify

Asake was the previous holder of this record with 150k+

I can go on
Them go bow for the result last last. Na big wiz we Dey talk about here. Person wey conquer Yankee with MIL. MLLE album on it way.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
izzou:

XD is quite boring, tbh. grin

But we don't know if they would let Figma be Figma, or acquire it and turn it to XD.

I don’t think XD is boring. I actually enjoyed working with XD (when i still fooled around with design)

I think the web-first nature of Figma was the game changer tbh. If you have a modern browser, you’re already good to go. Can’t get much better than that.

By the time Adobe figured this was the killer, it was too late, Figma had the market in a death grip already
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
DeadPresidents:

I don’t think XD is boring. I actually enjoyed working with XD (when i still fooled around with design)

I think the web-first nature of Figma was the game changer tbh. If you have a modern browser, you’re already good to go. Can’t get much better than that.

By the time Adobe figured this was the killer, it was too late, Figma had the market in a death grip already

Yope.

I wish they could disclose the amount already.

I wan dey motivated grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
hensben:
Exactly! Greatness is not rushed and wiz understand this fact about life. The song will grow on them like MIL that is certified gold in music biggest market.
When you are BIG..you are BIG abeg..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
cc: Drisham

grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2022
Expert17:

You no see Recovery session?

grin
recovery section my ass cheesy,most of this players are overpaid ,them suppose to dey recover faster than Deadpool with that Kain money
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2022
izzou:

Yope.

I wish they could disclose the amount already.

I wan dey motivated grin

Around $20 Billion in total.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2022
popizaino:

He played him because that is what he met. Same way Tuchel played Abraham who he thought was bad and discarded him in the next summer.

And there was no other players on the bench apart from Ziyech?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
popizaino:

because Tuchel was the one who started the season with this players.

What made them"Tuchel players"? Did Tuchel sign them all?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
raumdeuter:

From what I am seeing looks like popiziano has taken over as the hensben of this thread

The guy takes just dey funny.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2022
timbros:

And there was no other players on the bench apart from Ziyech?

I think i have answered this before.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
omo cheesy, if this happens bye bye kante

Wow! I suggested this guy doing transfer. Plays like Kante but I still want Kante to remain with us until he retires.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2022
timbros:

The guy takes just dey funny.

That is the hensbenification of popizaino gradually being performed by airmark and the citadel

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2022
popizaino:

I think i have answered this before.

Remind me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
raumdeuter:

That is the hensbenification of popizaino gradually being performed by airmark and the citadel

shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
timbros:

Remind me.

He played what he met at the club.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15603) (15604) (15605) (15606) (15607) (15608) (15609) ... (19345) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Noah13, Trevor012(m), chidekings(m), forgiveness, amodu(m), Sulele04(m), User09 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.