Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10731159 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15606) (15607) (15608) (15609) (15610) (15611) (15612) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
Only Donstan18 against 5 people..

I Don laugh tire grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2022
Pretty horrendous performance from Ronaldo, despite his goal. Looked past it, icl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
Looking at the team least, Chelsea's second 11 are almost as good as their starting 11. I guess that speaks to silly purchases like Cucurella when you have Chilwell. For years, they've overpaid for middling good talent, and ended up with a tidal wash of "pretty good" players.

Better to have bought one Lewandowski, instead of three Pulisics. But they just had to spend money to appear to be relevant.

So Potter inherits an insipid soup, and I'm not sure what he can do with it. Throw in some more chilli powder? How do you make a team of Ziyech, Pulisic, RLC, etc., etc?

Basically, Chelsea are one Kante injury away from being a train wreck, at that level of investment.

Chelsea need to move about 6 players out, stockpile the money, and buy one great midfielder, and one great forward. Until then, don't expect miracles.

In the meantime, a back four looks like a good start. Is Mason Mount a top level midfielder? I hope so, because he's not a top level forward.

Connor Gallagher should get a good run to see if he can make this team his own.

Copied

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 8:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
youngZee23:
So which one is better..Playing back 4 and be loosing or back 3 and be winning..

Finding a way to win consistently with a back 4.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
Omo Sarriball collect today wotowoto
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
BlueMann:

grin grin grin grin grin

Awon tactical coach.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 8:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
BlueMann:
I see the scoreline before but as u talk am na I go look say na dem midwhatever use clean ground.. grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
izzou:

I Don laugh tire grin

One man riot squad

When Nigerian Mopol form come out I will buy one for him.

Donstan18 is one of those we need to fight civil unrest and insecurity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
kingBolton:

I have a feeling he is trying to build a football group in the form of the city group.
yeah that's what he said ,but his will be superior IMO,if he appoint Christoph freund
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
forgiveness:

Wow! I suggested this guy doing transfer. Plays like Kante but I still want Kante to remain with us until he retires.
costing us money, should be sold to PSG for decent amount ,plus he will likely get paid more there , win-win situation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
hensben:
The lyrics here are self explanatory. Probably you are not Yoruba.
that lyrics is trash stop giving excuse,asake and t.i blaze that I listen to ,I dey translate their lyrics on a regular, wetin wizkid write up there no get meaning
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
Kantebets:
Looking at the team least, Chelsea's second 11 are almost as good as their starting 11. I guess that speaks to silly purchases like Cucurella when you have Chilwell. For years, they've overpaid for middling good talent, and ended up with a tidal wash of "pretty good" players.

Better to have bought one Lewandowski, instead of three Pulisics. But they just had to spend money to appear to be relevant.

So Potter inherits an insipid soup, and I'm not sure what he can do with it. Throw in some more chilli powder? How do you make a team of Ziyech, Pulisic, RLC, etc., etc?

Basically, Chelsea are one Kante injury away from being a train wreck, at that level of investment.

Chelsea need to move about 6 players out, stockpile the money, and buy one great midfielder, and one great forward. Until then, don't expect miracles.

In the meantime, a back four looks like a good start. Is Mason Mount a top level midfielder? I hope so, because he's not a top level forward.

Connor Gallagher should get a good run to see if he can make this team his own.
cucurella was bought because of chilwell injury and Alonso leaving , Mason mount is not a top midfielder ,he needs to improve seriously , callagher needs another loan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
cucurella was bought because of chilwell injury and Alonso leaving , Mason mount is not a top midfielder ,he needs to improve seriously , callagher needs another loan
pulisic Ziyech and havertz should be sold and buy one big money forward who will score at least 30 per season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
raumdeuter:

One man riot squad

When Nigerian Mopil form come out I will buy one for him.

Donstan18 is one of those we need to fight civil unrest and insecurity

grin grin grin grin

Make him an AIG, and only Heaven would be safer than Nigeria

Him shirt no dey tear, no matter the dragging

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
Kantebets:
pulisic Ziyech and havertz should be sold and buy one big money forward who will score at least 30 per season
I agree dey should be sold as for forward who will score 30 goals a season? that is not realistic in this present team or anywhere , however as long as he contributes towards goals frequently that will be alright, people that needs to be sold also ,RLC. , havertz , jorginho. , replace all these names.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
Unlimited22:

Gịnị ka ọ na-ede? grin

Nna eeh, nwanne Ike gwuru m n'ihe ahu odere cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 8:40pm On Sep 15, 2022
izzou:

grin grin grin grin

Make him an AIG, and only Heaven would be safer than Nigeria

Him shirt no dey tear, no matter the dragging

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
popizaino:

I did not know someone looking to win will bring in defender as opposed to an attacker.

Chilwell plays in a more attacking position in a 343 formation. Why does Chilwell/James have more goals than most of our attackers?

If you really know the position of wing backs in a 343 formation, you won't even make this comment.

If you are pulling Havertz off, bring in Chilwell to play LWB and Sterling will join Auba and Mount in the front 3. Our attack will still remain the way it is.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 9:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
popizaino:

Graham Potter isn't obliged to win us the UCL with Tuchel squad, we will only call him out when he has his own squad,when he starts another new season and playing through pre-season.

Do you understand?
No be you again? None of your opinions fit shock me again .

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
popizaino:
@tim.bros

Let assume Ibime and swiz123 were to be playing Fifa game, with Swiz.123 already 1- Nil up and during the course of the game ibi.me had a call after using all his substitute and you collected his pad to continue the game with swiz.123 and he later won that game 1-0. If swiz.123 begins to boast about winning you,will you agree with him ?

I need direct answer

Let use the substitute from ibim.e as the transfer window.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin This guy sef.

Did Potter take over from Tuchel mid match? Restructure your question again. This one no follow at all.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
This counter tho... Would've been a lovely goal

Lovely work from Broja

https://twitter.com/AszneeFT/status/1570195984537485312?s=20&t=k91FDeIxkLFXwnoxihfgnQ
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
timbros:

Chilwell plays in a more attacking position in a 343 formation. Why does Chilwell/James have more goals than most of our attackers?

If you really know the position of wing backs in a 343 formation, you won't even make this comment.

If you are pulling Havertz off, bring in Chilwell to play LWB and Sterling will join Auba and Mount in the front 3. Our attack will still remain the way it is.

You are the one embarrassing yourself man expecting a manager to bring in a defender when he was looking for goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz29s: 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
youngZee23:
Obu gi na akoheri akoheri.. Ndi ebe ya mee nke anyi funaya.
Onye Ishi, anyi ahutakwa ihe e dere ebe ahu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
popizaino:

You are the one embarrassing yourself man expecting a manager to bring in a defender when he was looking for goal.

Chilwell and Ziyech, who is more likely to score or assist based on form and formation that Chelsea plays?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz29s: 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:18pm On Sep 15, 2022
BlueAngel444:
like not sure popizai thought that post out before submitting it

As in....

And him still dey argue dey do strong head.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
timbros:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin This guy sef.

Did Potter take over from Tuchel mid match? Restructure your question again. This one no follow at all.

That is a straight forward question and i don't expect you to answer it since it will vindicate me.

Now let use a more practical example, you have your fpl account, while Donja.zet has his own. Let assume the least target was to get 40points weekly and donja.zet couldn't meet the target and you are asked to take over his fpl account and play on his behalf,what will you say if you couldn't meet the 40points weekly target ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
timbros:

Chilwell and Ziyech, who is more likely to score or assist based on form and formation that Chelsea plays?

It is still the out of form useless Ziyech.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
izzou:

I Don laugh tire grin
Donstan na proper weyrey, the humour in his posts is something else

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
youngZee23:
Obu gi na akoheri akoheri.. Ndi ebe ya mee nke anyi funaya.
Which language be this wey you type so?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
BlueMann:
This counter tho... Would've been a lovely goal

Lovely work from Broja

https://twitter.com/AszneeFT/status/1570195984537485312?s=20&t=k91FDeIxkLFXwnoxihfgnQ
Ziyech angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2022
timbros:

This advise in bold is too late. He is the frontrunner for the portable award now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15606) (15607) (15608) (15609) (15610) (15611) (15612) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sunnychibs(m), Caicedobets(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.