Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,652 members, 7,865,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10755506 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15728) (15729) (15730) (15731) (15732) (15733) (15734) ... (19436) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
hensben:
They are overhyped. I think a coach like Mourhino will suit them better since they have strength but average technicality.
They need a coach to bring out the creativity in them. All these Mourinho no suppose gel, no be say dem get Strong men like that. Else, no difference with wetin Mourinho and Southgate go do
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
Heard Lauren James put on yet another show in the win against West Ham today. Unfortunately she missed a penalty that she won.

Sam Kerr finally scored her first goal of the season.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
donstan18:

Brazilian Costa?

Yes......I watched his documentary some years back and people in his home town in Brazil confirmed his age to be true cus he has always been a subject of mockery with his looks which was older than his real age.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:03am On Sep 29, 2022
donstan18:

What’s Rashford natural position again? cheesy

Striker,supporter striker,winger.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:30am On Sep 29, 2022
popizaino:

Striker,supporter striker,winger.
A natural 9?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:31am On Sep 29, 2022
popizaino:

Yes......I watched his documentary some years back and people in his home town in Brazil confirmed his age to be true cus he has always been a subject of mockery with his looks which was older than his real age.
Unless that, unless you watched a documentary, because there’s no way...

Arh!! Costa?? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 1:35am On Sep 29, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:46am On Sep 29, 2022
havertz10 come and see your brothers cheesy , lunihan and clinicalkai

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:56am On Sep 29, 2022
smiley he is coming ,

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 2:02am On Sep 29, 2022
Carney chukwuemeka , player of the tournament,the youngsters boehly is purchasing or are under our radar are performing ,things Chelsea fans won't praise him for. I will say it again if you like call him mugu for spending money on youngsters ,he will be the one to have the last laugh when he starts slapping £80m for each of them ,then you'll know that you are the mugu for thinking you are smarter than a billionaire,they think long term they're not short sighted like many of you here.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:50am On Sep 29, 2022
airmark:

Key starter ko, brainbox ni.

People sitting on the bench in key moments of triumph cannot relate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 4:38am On Sep 29, 2022
no be to acquire multiple club o , arsenal and Liverpool cheesy, man city has many multiple club but I can assure you ,not even one successful player has come out from there. , boehly is buying them to loan our acquired youngsters to taste first team football before coming to us ,so spend wisely

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 7:26am On Sep 29, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
no be to acquire multiple club o , arsenal and Liverpool cheesy, man city has many multiple club but I can assure you ,not even one successful player has come out from there. , boehly is buying them to loan our acquired youngsters to taste first team football before coming to us ,so spend wisely
Mention one "multiple" club of Arsenal and Liverpool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 8:00am On Sep 29, 2022
cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:17am On Sep 29, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Actually, it meant Man city have multiple clubs so Arsenal and Liverpool wants to follow suit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 8:31am On Sep 29, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Carney chukwuemeka , player of the tournament,the youngsters boehly is purchasing or are under our radar are performing ,things Chelsea fans won't praise him for. I will say it again if you like call him mugu for spending money on youngsters ,he will be the one to have the last laugh when he starts slapping £80m for each of them ,then you'll know that you are the mugu for thinking you are smarter than a billionaire,they think long term they're not short sighted like many of you here.
After the integration, differentiation, and Laplace transformation, hope he delivers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 8:33am On Sep 29, 2022
BlaqFaze:
it seems you can't read
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 8:33am On Sep 29, 2022
A001:

After the integration, differentiation, and Laplace transformation, hope he delivers.
he will
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:42am On Sep 29, 2022
Ballzproblemm:

Happy for Carney. From his two goal showing in the Brighton friendly, to his performances for the youth teams, he's been doing everything right this season. Na to break into the first team remain.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:44am On Sep 29, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:15am On Sep 29, 2022
Nezzjnr:
cheesy cheesy
Could argue that it’s because our jersey is fine

At least Chelsea fans are hustlers that will do anything to make money, I don’t support such extreme actions but I can respect that

Which one una sabi do?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Demolz: 9:40am On Sep 29, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
it seems you can't read
Your post was initially confusing, as it was not well structured. So you wouldn't blame him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:43am On Sep 29, 2022
Demolz:

Your post was initially confusing, as it was not well structured. So you wouldn't blame him
not my fault you can't comprehend a simple article,I mean what is hard to understand this article

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:27am On Sep 29, 2022
donstan18:

Unless that, unless you watched a documentary, because there’s no way...

Arh!! Costa?? grin

Yes Diego Costa was hard to believe until i watched that documentary that centred around his real age.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:31am On Sep 29, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:42am On Sep 29, 2022
Chelsea are in talks to buy Portuguese side portimonense ,dey have been turned down buy Santos and french club sochaux,while a Belgium club is being explored. ,via @nizaar kinsella.

okay ,work don start cool, see dirty sochaux we want help them life them dey reject us ,their fans must be punching air right now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
airmark:

Key starter ko, brainbox ni.

You can call these players the brain box as well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
if we buy portimonense it will be a nice place for slonina to get tested
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
Chelsea owners attempted to buy Lyon too but was rejected @Theguardians.
too much money cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
Nezzjnr:
cheesy cheesy
The darling Chelsea. Anything Illegal goes cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Chelsea are in talks to buy Portuguese side portimonense ,dey have been turned down buy Santos and french club sochaux,while a Belgium club is being explored. ,via @nizaar kinsella.

okay ,work don start cool, see dirty sochaux we want help them life them dey reject us ,their fans must be punching air right now.
If this is true then it's good

Portimonense are a solid mid table team in Portugal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
drisham:

If this is true then it's good

Portimonense are a solid mid table team in Portugal
yeah , just perfect for our youngsters,if It goes through, Belgium next ,then maybe Brazil ,but I will like Netherlands also ,let us watch Sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (15728) (15729) (15730) (15731) (15732) (15733) (15734) ... (19436) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Shegzdave, reccy(m), TheLequte, Realtord43 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.