Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,725 members, 7,837,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15728) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10631468 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15725) (15726) (15727) (15728) (15729) (15730) (15731) ... (19280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
monerozi5590:

Kanu is not overrated. Kanu was a very talented footballer.

Kanu is the best player to come out of Nigeria
followed by the likes of Oliseh Finidi Taribo

Players who were regulars at top clubs in their prime

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ebukacute:
Every 28th September is my day.
Celebrate with me my dear friends, it's MY BIRTHDAY

Happy birthday dibia Ebuka
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
Jodera:
Hensben, look at this lineup again and say this England Midfield and attack lack creativity and technicality.

Look at this lineup again and say England doesn't have talent but it's just overhyped.

They are overhyped. I think a coach like Mourhino will suit them better since they have strength but average technicality.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
Wetin join two of una go still separate una and i will be here to laugh hard. grin grin grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
raumdeuter:

Happy birthday dibia Ebuka
Lol...senior man i go knack you hit and chop grass oo grin.. thanks sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
popizaino:

No one hates a good player especially the one that plays for your club.
But you hate Thiago silva grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
youngZee23:
kante and kovacic are not standing DMs
Ok they are sitting dms grin
I understand though...kante can play standing dm comfortably yes or no?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
raumdeuter:

Kanu is the best player to come out of Nigeria followed by the likes of Oliseh Finidi Taribo
Gbam! You have said it all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ebukacute:

Ok they are sitting dms grin
I understand though...kante can play standing dm comfortably yes or no?
Yes..but na b2b guy..if he play dm then who will play his position..since his was injured u know how that his position they leak water
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
youngZee23:
Yes..but na b2b guy..if he play dm then who will play his position..since his was injured u know how that his position they leak water

Before the injury how solid was the team and the result
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
youngZee23:
Kante can comfortably play standing dm... Kovacic can play b2b comfortably.... No?
Why then would one of them usually be benched to accommodate jorginho when two of them were match fit..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ebukacute:

But you hate Thiago silva grin

Quite the opposite.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ebukacute:

Lol...senior man i go knack you hit and chop grass oo grin.. thanks sir

Happy bday sir

More life and blessings
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ramires retires!!

The most versatile player to ever exist in football. Put him anywhere and he’ll deliver.

24th April 2012, we were 2:0 down, down to 10 men, against the most dangerous Barcelona and Pep’s side ever in Camp Nou when he pulled this off.

A legend!!!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
The goal that chased Pep out of Barcelona and cut his relationship with Messi, reason he’s yet to win UCL till date.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
Steven Gerard won’t like this picture.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
I hope Jorginho wins the same amount of trophy Mikel won for us when he is leaving and not just winning but putting in winning performance.

1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
donstan18:
The goal that chased Pep out of Barcelona and cut his relationship with Messi, reason he’s yet to win UCL till date.

It was his suspension for the finals that made Bayern Munich to take us to extra-time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
97.278% of Chelsea fans don’t know his primary role because of his versatility and commitment to perform in any played position.

A Player that was ready to give his all.

You’ll be missed!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
popizaino:

It was his suspension for the finals that made Bayern Munich to take us to extra-time.
He for run them down to be very honest.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 5:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
raumdeuter:

Before the injury how solid was the team and the result
At least it was better..but now that he is back with the touch of potter the mildfield will be better till their replacement comes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ebukacute:

Kante can comfortably play standing dm... Kovacic can play b2b comfortably.... No?
Why then would one of them usually be benched to accommodate jorginho when two of them were match fit..
Hmm..Jorginho..No be juju be that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
donstan18:
97.278% of Chelsea fans don’t know his primary role because of his versatility and commitment to perform in any played position.

A Player that was ready to give his all.

You’ll be missed!!
Blud, he played something like 60 minutes or so of that second leg against Barcelona at right back. As in, 2. Right back.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
Unlimited22:

Blud, he played something like 60 minutes or so of that second leg against Barcelona at right back. As in, 2. Right back.
Bus parking made you think so, plus he was everywhere as usual, in that match. grin cheesy

He played as a winger i think, or midfield, can’t remember, but I know Ivanovic played that match so he wasn’t our right back.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
donstan18:

Bus parking made you think so, plus he was everywhere as usual, in that match. grin cheesy

He played as a winger i think, or midfield, can’t remember, but I know Ivanovic played that match so he wasn’t our right back.

Ivanovic started the game at RB but moved Central I think.. Cahill was injured early on and John Terry was sent off in the first half..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
donstan18:
Ramires retires!!

The most versatile player to ever exist in football. Put him anywhere and he’ll deliver.

24th April 2012, we were 2:0 down, down to 10 men, against the most dangerous Barcelona and Pep’s side ever in Camp Nou when he pulled this off.

A legend!!!

Most versatile player ever to exist bawo ,Ramires only played anywhere in the midfield and maybe few times as a winger

We didn’t see him as a CB Lb or RB ,so which one be put him anywhere grin

When you talk about most versatile ,you should be calling David alaba ,Adriano corriea before you even think of Ramires

Ramires is class though,man went to China early to secure the bag .

How come he is retiring a day after mikel ,both are same age .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Most versatile player ever to exist bawo ,Ramires only played anywhere in the midfield and maybe few times as a winger

We didn’t see him as a CB Lb or RB ,so which one be put him anywhere grin

When you talk about most versatile ,you should be calling David alaba ,Adriano corriea before you even think of Ramires

Ramires is class though,man went to China early to secure the bag .

How come he is retiring a day after mikel ,both are same age .
CB, LB and DM

Where again can Alaba play?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ebukacute:

I just taya... Egbon

His mates are preparing for the world cup you and Raumdeuter are here hyping his average performance in a friendly competition. shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
airmark:

His mates are preparing for the world cup you and Ramdeuter are here hyping his average performance in a friendly competition. shocked

Jorgiho led his country to win the Euros winning the UEFA best player award like you always told us awards matter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
raumdeuter:

Jorgiho led his country to win the Euros winning the UEFA best player award like you always told us awards matter
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
raumdeuter:

I am talking about world cup Mr Man. The most glamorous soccer competition in the world that Jorginho made Italy to miss.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
raumdeuter:

Kanu is the best player to come out of Nigeria
followed by the likes of Oliseh Finidi Taribo

So winning Ucl and national trophy for country, don't matter to DayoKANU again. cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (15725) (15726) (15727) (15728) (15729) (15730) (15731) ... (19280) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: monerozi5590, kingBolton and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.