Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,656 members, 7,862,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10736161 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15779) (15780) (15781) (15782) (15783) (15784) (15785) ... (19401) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2022
youngZee23:
U ppl should stop giving this havertz high value by comparing him with guys that he can not even lace their boot..
I'm not comparing him with Auba. I'm just showing how you guys attack are suffering upfront because your striker(Havertz) prefers off the ball runs than actually putting ball in the net grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2022
Jodera:
Anybody wey dey talk say Lewy is only about goals and that he doesn't involve in buildup/holdup play or he's just waiting for tapin is really a Livescore analyst.

Anyone who watches Lewy knows he does all those things
well not my opinion ,all I know is he fumbled badly for leaving Bayern,it will be his greatest undoing as barca is yet to find their ground
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
Barca tried to repeat Pep masterstoke by appointing xavi
In reality they got lampard 2.0
It will end in tears
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
well not my opinion ,all I know is he fumbled badly for leaving Bayern,it will be his greatest undoing as barca is yet to find their ground
it's better for his career in leaving Bayern and going to Barca esp for his balon d'Or aspirations.

In Barca, he just needs to bang league goals and win the league and he's already a top 3 candidate. In Bayern he needs to both win the league, must win the UCL and still become the highest goalscorer for him to claim the Balon d'Or.

As it is now, next year's balon d'Or is between him, Haaland and Benzema.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
Jodera:
it's better for his career in leaving Bayern and going to Barca esp for his balon d'Or aspirations.

In Barca, he just needs to bang league goals and win the league and he's already a top 3 candidate. In Bayern he needs to both win the league, must win the UCL and still become the highest goalscorer for him to claim the Balon d'Or.

As it is now, next year's balon d'Or is between him, Haaland and Benzema.
nothing is guaranteed,he is taking a huge gamble , wish him luck ,so far the odds are not in his fabours.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
nothing is guaranteed,he is taking a huge gamble , wish him luck ,so far the odds are not in his fabours.
Yeah... Fair enough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
gavi and
pedri:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
OMG na your highest goal scorer u dey yab so. cheesy, lewandoski instead en go dey Bayern,by now musiala for they feed am enough pass to use break records for farmers league,no he let his emotions get the best of him ,left Bayern to join financially broken club with untrusted coah ,who does that
He thougth that if benzema can statpad and have a better chance of winning ballon d'or..a beast like him can do better
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 11:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
Kantebets:
Barca tried to repeat Pep masterstoke by appointing xavi
In reality they got lampard 2.0
It will end in tears
Dey deceive yourself
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
youngZee23:
He thougth that if benzema can statpad and have a better chance of winning ballon d'or..a beast like him can do better
,it is not meant to be, if he likes let him go to all star PSG , if he his fate says he won't he won't, just like how buffon was doing everything in his power to win champions league he couldn't , meanwhile small kovacic then ,don they touch since from Madrid bench.

na life for you.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 11:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
,it is not meant to be, if he likes let him go to all star PSG , if he his fate says he won't he won't, just like how buffon was doing everything in his power to win champions league he couldn't , meanwhile small kovacic then ,don they touch since from Madrid bench.

na life for you.
yeah..thats true..its all about luck

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mirinder: 11:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Danish lesbian ,I don die grin
which of Reece James parents is Chinese
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mirinder: 11:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
that guy na upgraded iwobi ,I will take him over rice
iwobi can play AM, RM and LM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mirinder: 11:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
BlueAngel444:
Pedri don give this people hope na why I rate that boy highly...

Dembele better than Raphinha by farrrr, Xavi get sense insisting on him staying
Raphinha knows how to score sublime goals and is quite fleet footed as well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mirinder: 11:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ennyjay69:
The way this brugge team play is just making me jealous,there are plenty teams in Europe with better linkup play than Chelsea,how did we end up with bunch of dull players like this?
We overrate the big five leagues in Europe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 12:05am On Oct 05, 2022
Jodera:
I'm not comparing him with Auba. I'm just showing how you guys attack are suffering upfront because your striker(Havertz) prefers off the ball runs than actually putting ball in the net grin
off the ball run..the only thing he knows how to do..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:19am On Oct 05, 2022
youngZee23:
off the ball run..the only thing he knows how to do..
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:24am On Oct 05, 2022
drisham:
.to be honest conte is a very useless manager as far as the Cl is.concerned

Overhyped,Bald,wig -wearing, fraudulent cunr tongue angry

Yet People expected me to support this same coach so that he can continue giving us this mediocre performance in the UCL and they would turn around to tell me they love Chelsea more than i am. grin

What would have become our UCL fate if we had kept Conte ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:38am On Oct 05, 2022
donstan18:

Sarri gave us sweet football. That’s a fact.

That's a big lie.

Sweet football does not have fans wailing like this below.

Sweet football does not bore people to sleep.

Sweet football does not produce the least goals among top 5 despite having hazard.

Sarri was the most useless Chelsea coach ever, may he never happen to Chelsea again.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:42am On Oct 05, 2022
Just because it happened some years back does not mean some of us have forgotten. Sarri was a useless entity. Sarri should not only stay away from Stamford bridge, he should stay away from London. I don't even want to play him as an opposition coach. Everything about that chainsmoker disgust me.

You know your coach is bad when hater like Raumdeuter is asking your club to extend his contract. An arsenal fan even had to advice us on what to do with Sarri and his first born.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:46am On Oct 05, 2022
You know your coach is terrible when his own fans are asking for his sacking.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:46am On Oct 05, 2022
popizaino:

That's a big lie.

Sweet football does not have fans wailing like this below.

Sweet football does not bore people to sleep.

Sweet football does not produce the least goals among top 5 despite having hazard.

Sarri was the most useless Chelsea coach ever, may he never happen to Chelsea again.
Hazard best season was when? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:53am On Oct 05, 2022
donstan18:

Hazard best season was when? cheesy

Chelsea biggest defeat under Abramovich happened under which season pls?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:58am On Oct 05, 2022
popizaino:

Chelsea biggest defeat under Abramovich happened under which season pls?
That’s not the question.

Hazard’s best season was when?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:03am On Oct 05, 2022
Just know you will be met with push backs if you want to hype Sarriball were i am.

Even the ever optimistic timbr.os said we had become a laughing stock under sarri...........No team becomes a laughing stock under a sweet football.

Bikema.n said once you score sarri that's the end.......I have never seen sweet football failing to rise up to challenges.

FB.S from Russia said he was tired of that kind of non adventurous passes..........people don't get bored under sweet football.

Party man larri.de had something to say about how midtable teams were too much for Sarriball

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 1:04am On Oct 05, 2022
See as all the BOTs avoid here like bubonic plague. gringringrin
I thought here was ashawo quarters?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:06am On Oct 05, 2022
donstan18:

That’s not the question.

Hazard’s best season was when?

The answer is when did you witness Chelsea heaviest defeat before ?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:13am On Oct 05, 2022
Donstan.18 before we move over to Trent,

Raumdeute.r said he would choose defensive liability Marcelo in his peak over his very own peak Alaba and even peak Roberto carlos grin, pls come out and remind him about balance,defensive liability and those sakamanje terminologies of yours.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:14am On Oct 05, 2022
popizaino:

The answer is when did you witness Chelsea heaviest defeat before ?
You brought in Hazard to troll Sarri, I didn’t.

Kindly tell us Hazard’s best season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:15am On Oct 05, 2022
An Obsession it is grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:17am On Oct 05, 2022
donstan18:

You brought in Hazard to troll Sarri, I didn’t.

Kindly tell us Hazard’s best season.

Ok.....let me rephrase my question again since it's about Hazard.

Under which manager did Hazard suffered his heaviest defeat?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:19am On Oct 05, 2022
popizaino:

Ok.....let me rephrase my question again since it's about Hazard.

Under which manager did Hazard suffered his heaviest defeat?
Sarri.

So when was his best season?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15779) (15780) (15781) (15782) (15783) (15784) (15785) ... (19401) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueAngel444, Jamiuokolla, toluxe0075 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.