Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,648 members, 7,861,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15785) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10735935 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15782) (15783) (15784) (15785) (15786) (15787) (15788) ... (19401) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
Jodera:
Na big game abi no be big game? grin grin grin
an average arsenal team vs a lampard coached Chelsea isn’t a big game in my book
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
Havertz10:
i get you, but what I meant is that auba’s career hasn’t been remarkable, a singular moment like that is greater than his career

I don’t think that the World Cup is the pinnacle, the variables favor players of certain countries over others.
Auba with multiple golden boot award, multiple domestic cups and team of the season nominee, CAF best player is not remarkable but Havertz with perennial single digit goals and carry-along trophies is remarkable shebi?

Tell me when Havertz remarkable career have ever made him be nominated for anything?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
Havertz10:
an average arsenal team vs a lampard coached Chelsea isn’t a big game in my book
Obviously, it's not a big game because Auba showed you what a striker is

If Chelsea had won it with Havertz been the main goalscorer, e for don turn big game for your eyes grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
Potter right now considering whether to go to Europa League and win it or finish fourth and focus on finishing top four grin

Prediction draw 3-3
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
Chelsea vs ac Milan U19 draw, from senior level to junior,shite.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
Chelsea's "soon to be player" Nkunku playing AM in a 4231 in this evening's UCL match against celtic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
Chelsea vs ac Milan U19 draw, from senior level to junior,shite.
the junior team actually played well and created chances,something the senior team cannot do
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
Jodera:
Auba with multiple golden boot award, multiple domestic cups and team of the season nominee, CAF best player is not remarkable but Havertz with perennial single digit goals and carry-along trophies is remarkable shebi?

Tell me when Havertz remarkable career have ever made him be nominated for anything?
you really have time aswear
You are seriously comparing ekuke havertz with aubameyang??grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
RLC and Silva start like I guessed, Broja not starting
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ennyjay69:
the junior team actually played well and created chances,something the senior team cannot do
well chances don't win game ,does it? , boehly really had lots of work to do , spending doesn't stop anytime soon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
well chances don't win game ,does it? , boehly really had lots of work to do , spending doesn't stop anytime soon.
at least they were not boring like their seniors
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ennyjay69:
at least they were not boring like their seniors
lol ok
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ennyjay69:
you really have time aswear
You are seriously comparing ekuke havertz with aubameyang??grin
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
Jodera:
Obviously, it's not a big game because Auba showed you what a striker is

If Chelsea had won it with Havertz been the main goalscorer, e for don turn big game for your eyes grin
U fvck up sef...what of the semi wey him score 2 goals take comot city, Abi Pep na novice too.. cheesy grin

Ps: I hear say una dey make noise, e be like say una don forget una seasonal collection for our hand... Saturday nor far
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
Nkunku already a better false 9 and AM than havertz in my books

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
Those comparing Nkunku and Werner no too dey watch ball

Gvardiol having a tough time against this full force Celtic attackers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2022
lordfalcao:
Nkunku already a better false 9 and AM than havertz in my books
not like he did something Havertz can't or haven't done before o,but continue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
BlueAngel444:
not like he did something Havertz can't or haven't done before o,but continue
55G/A last season...

Lol. I know he’s from Bundesliga, but he’s far better than Fraudvertz.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
donstan18:

55G/A last season...

Lol. I know he’s from Bundesliga, but he’s far better than Fraudvertz.
My concern is whether he actually knows how to play football, ie, can trap ball, turn, beat a man, and won't fall down at the slightest wind that rushes past him.

Werner, Havertz and Pulisic have shown me a whole lot of shege.

Plus we NEED A DM.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
CAPdan21:

U fvck up sef...what of the semi wey him score 2 goals take comot city, Abi Pep na novice too.. cheesy grin

Ps: I hear say una dey make noise, e be like say una don forget una seasonal collection for our hand... Saturday nor far
Lol, my mind no even go that one sef. Hav.ertz10 na wahala with this him Havertz fandom. grin

Lol, no worries na Sunday. I hear say Una see say Una wan play us on Sunday naim make Una change formation come use Rangers test run am. No worry, after we win Una, Una go go back to Una 4-3-3 again grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
Unlimited22:

My concern is whether he actually knows how to play football, ie, can trap ball, turn, beat a man, and won't fall down at the slightest wind that rushes past him.

Plus we NEED A DM.
Pulisic is far ahead of these players you mentioned nh. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
youngZee23:
And they wanted us to keep Tuchel

You can't be a true Chelsea fan and moan about Tuchel sacking. Some people need to check themselves again to see were their loyalty lies.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
Unlimited22:

Plus we NEED A DM.
All these ones no be problem for nkunku except beating a man. He's not too elite at that but it's far better than Havertz and Werner when it comes to beating a man
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
nkunku cooking as usual, Chelsea will be a different monster next season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
Havertz10:
can’t think of a single big game that I have seen and auba stood out, it took a desperate Barcelona to give him a chance at a top club and he didn’t last a year before they kicked him out

I am with you on this Aubameyang. Not really sold on his signing. I would have even preferred Edin dzeko.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
Jodera:
Lol, my mind no even go that one sef. Hav.ertz10 na wahala with this him Havertz fandom. grin

Lol, no worries na Sunday. I hear say Una see say Una wan play us on Sunday naim make Una change formation come use Rangers test run am. No worry, after we win Una, Una go go back to Una 4-3-3 again grin
Xhaka never collect him normal red card this season Sha...Sunday go be perfect place to start am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
donstan18:

Pulisic is far ahead of these players you mentioned nh. cheesy
The guy is a consultant Orthopedic surgeon and can't seem to find any rhythm and consistency.

This trio made me sceptical of even Haaland because all of them played well in the BuLi, and they are the reason I can't get excited over Nkunku.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
popizaino:

I am with you on this Aubameyang. Not really sold on his signing. I would have even preferred Edin dzeko.
Good God.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
CAPdan21:

Xhaka never collect him normal red card this season Sha...Sunday go be perfect place to start am
E be like say you never hear the latest news.

XHAKA NA BORN AGAIN. grin

He's now an Am. And lest I forget, no more Laca or Auba to bully grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
popizaino:

You can't be a true Chelsea fan and moan about Tuchel sacking. Some people need to check themselves again to see were their loyalty lies.
Leave that one shaa..cos some opinions doesn't mata..but it helps to make here lively..let them continue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
Unlimited22:

The guy is a consultant Orthopedic surgeon and can't seem to find any rhythm and consistency.

This trio made me sceptical of even Haaland because all of them played well in the BuLi, and they are the reason I can't get excited over Nkunku.
Pulisic has lost confidence and this is because most of our past recent managers didn’t play him consistently. Fit Pulisic under Lampard was a beast. He still has that drive in him, man lost all confidence under Tuchel. Check that Gallagher goal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15782) (15783) (15784) (15785) (15786) (15787) (15788) ... (19401) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sitmr, monerozi5590 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.